The Energy Smart Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Energy Smart Group
Read The Energy Smart Group  Reviews

7 kingsley Drive, Ravenfield, Rotherham

Tell us how The Energy Smart Group made you happy
Despite my previous grumpy review EnergySmart eventually came and quickly solved the problem. My faith in them is restored. Its not easy to satisfy the dissatisfied so very well done.
After a short delay in getting the part, Johnathan came out as scheduled on a Saturday to fit my Zappi Charging Point. Workmanship was excellent, very friendly service and he even ran through the controls on my Air Source Heat Pump with me. Left with one minor issue, which was followed up on and resolved on Monday Morning as promised. Would definitely use them again
I used the energy smart group for the installation of my Zappi charging unit the service was excellent and I highly recommend them.
yes its great
The nest thermostat has a smart schedule that learns from your heating habits. Simply set the nest thermostat into learning mode and it’ll start to monitor when you turn the heating on and your perfect temperature.
Have had all radiators replaced and a new Daikin hybrid heat pump/boiler system in December 2017. The installation ran to time and ive had no problems so very pleased with the service.
Great company very efficent will use again
The Energy Smart Group  5 star review on 24th August 2017 The Energy Smart Group  5 star review on 24th August 2017
Amazing service and rapid response time.
Excellent service, easy to do business with
The Energy Smart Group is rated 4.27 based on 11 reviews