The Beauty Bistro Skin Clinic Reviews

Read The Beauty Bistro Skin Clinic Reviews

bev@thebeautybistro.co.uk

Trenholme, Heath House Lane, Hedge End

Tell us how The Beauty Bistro Skin Clinic made you happy
I've been a client for a number of years. Bev's knowledge is second to none and I would not go anywhere else. I always leave feeling relaxed and with amazing skin!
Fabulous bespoke facial with Bev today. My skin looks and feels amazing, and Bev always knows exactly what it requires. Every treatment is tailored to my needs, and Bev works in such a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner.
Always perfect
Another lovely facial treatment from Bev today. So relaxing, and I came out glowing. Wish I could do this every day!
Beverly is always so kind, jovial, professional and makes me feel at ease. She is a true miracle worker and I would be lost without her support!!
Bev took the time to explain how she could help me and what could be achieved. She really put my mind at rest and answered all my questions. I loved the treatment and her treatment room is lovely. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your lovely comments.
Had a lovely bespoke treatment with Bev today, as usual she was super friendly and knowledgeable and the treatment was great too!
Bev is very knowledgeable about skin. I have some products to try out and am hoping that they will be ok for me. Even if they aren't I know that I can always come back and find something that makes my skin happy. Thanks Bev for your advice guidance.
I have been seeing Bev for around 4 years now!! She designs your treatment around your needs and my skin has never been better. So glad I found Bev, no other beauty treatment I have ever had lives up to the Beauty Bistro!
Excellent! I wouldn't trust anyone to look after my skin than Bev, she is a master at her profession.
The Beauty Bistro Skin Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews