The Beauty Bistro Skin Clinic Reviews

Read The Beauty Bistro Skin Clinic Reviews

bev@thebeautybistro.co.uk

Trenholme, Heath House Lane, Hedge End

Tell us how The Beauty Bistro Skin Clinic made you happy
After researching DMK for a number of months, I decided to search for a stockist. I sent a number of emails to various clinics and Beverley’s response blew me away. Her response was dedicated, caring and informative. I live nearly two hours from The Beauty Bistro, however I have visited on two occasions so far. The treatments were fantastic but Beverley’s knowledge is just outstanding. Whenever I have a concern, I am able to contact Beverley with the reassurance that she will advise me with exactly what I can do to alleviate my concerns. I could never trust anyone else now and would 100% recommend The Beauty Bistro.
I originally contacted the clinic to buy some products from a brand I wanted to try out. That led to a consultation with Bev, who has been incredibly kind and helpful in working with me on my skin ever since. She reviewed my skin condition and concerns, and then sent a detailed email recommending a routine to try, with clear instructions and a ton of information explaining what each product was going to try and address. We have tweaked my skincare routine and products multiple times, and Bev is always incredibly responsive, thoughtful, and patient in answering questions, recommending new products, but never overselling or pressuring me to try something I don't want to. My skin has really improved under her care and I feel very fortunate to be working with her. Thanks, Bev!
Have had my second DMK treatment today. Skin looking very refreshed and healthy. Already receiving compliments from friends not aware I’m having treatments, so it must be noticeable even after two sessions. Bev as always explaining every step and giving advice at end of each treatment. Thank you once again.
Very pleased with the results of my microsclerotheraphy (thread vein removal) Bev is very professional as well as a very lovely lady, explained the treatment/procedure fully, her knowledge, advice and range of treatments on skin care are amazing 100% recommend! Thank you Bev I will be back!
My skin always looks and feels amazing after my facial. Bev always knows what my skin needs and I'm thrilled with the results. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Very professional
I originally contacted the skin clinic because they stocked a brand I was interested in. I completed the consultation form and then Bev very kindly asked me to send some photos over with my skin concerns. Once she had analysed them she then sent me over a very informative email containing a routine that would work for my skin. I can’t thank Bev enough for explaining everything in simple terms so that I understood what she meant. A routine has been put together for me, I will be purchasing very soon as I am in need of a new routine. FYI my skin has been overworked with essential oils and has now broken out. Bev analysed the INCI list of the products I am currently using and worked out potential irritants. Very happy thank you.
Excellent.
Great service and treatment. Will be back very soon.
I have been having treatments with beverley for over 7 years. i look younger now than I did back then. i am so happy with my skin and the environ skin care products that no one believes I am as old as I am.
Brilliant service with top quality products. Also so happy to receive in my order a sample moisturizer. Would definitely recommend to a friend and will be using in the future.
I can't recommend Bev enough. Since I've been having regular treatments, my skin has improved so much and is glowing without makeup. I'm very pleased I found her.
Amazing first experience at my consultation with Bev. Feel very hopeful about my skin thanks to her.
Beverley has really helped me to calm my teenage spots! A calm and relaxing space where I feel pampered and always look forward to my next session.
As always, I was so looking forward to my facial with Bev and as always, I wasn't disappointed! My skin looks and feels so much better today. Thank you Bev!
I’ve had eczema since birth so I have seen so many dermatologists over the years but have never ever come across someone like Bev. She is an EXPERT with skin and is so KNOWLEDGABLE. There is no one else that I would TRUST on my skin - she is just AMAZING. My skin has changed so much over the last 2 years with her and I just can’t thank her enough. She has helped me with PIGMENTATION, EXZEMA flared skin, extremely DRY skin & skin TRAUMA developed over the years. Bev has spent a lot of TIME, CARE and ATTENTION in every single one of my appointments to listen to my skin concerns and has tailored approaches specifically for MY (ETHNIC) SKIN. Having a skin condition for life, with no professionals who have helped in the past I’ve become a hard person to please. I don’t say this lightly, I honestly don’t know where I’d be without Bev.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is a pleasure being able to treat you.
Excellent service, excellent products. Highly recommend
A facial with Bev is a monthly staple and something I won’t give up. The salon is clean and professional whilst also being warm and friendly. I would recommend to anyone with any skin concerns, Bev’s knowledge is phenomenal and I can’t thank her enough
Thank you for your lovely comments.
Always a great service from Bev.
So welcoming, very hygienic & clean, very friendly and informative with every step of the treatment, leave Beauty Bistro feeling relaxed and beautiful. Highly recommend a visit!
The Beauty Bistro Skin Clinic is rated 5.0 based on 31 reviews