The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Roy Elliott
Frank Chevannes
Jeevan Goutoura
The vendors were great, answered any questions promptly which reassured me the company is genuine. Courier could have been a bit better but my wife managed to get him to leave the tub in the garage because I was working. Just felt courier could have been more helpful than requiring the customer to plead for help.
There was a delay with supplying the bath but this was due to Covid and l take it was through reduced staffing. Apart from that the delivery was fine everything on time and packaged well. Couple of small niggles the screws into the baseboard a bit loose and looked as though the pump had been repositioned. The bath is now installed and looking great and working fab. Love the changing colours of the light in the water.
Very good product - could have done with more info about panelling for the side of the bath. There is a lot of intricate pipe work and cable that sticks out from the side more than the overhang for the lip of the bath. My plumber was able to devise a suitable side panel but that + installation bumps up the cost. I know each bath may fitted into unique situations but maybe a solution could be found for this
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 30th March 2021
Very happy with new bath. Only one issue,one of the pipes was kinked so had to put a jubilee clip on it to keep it straight. Otherwise easy to install.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 17th March 2021
Hi, Thank you for your review. Your bathroom is looking great!
Delivered on time. Unable to install yet due to lockdown
Good straight forward delivery. Tube for pneumatic switch not with the bath but a single call and all was rectified. Easy to fit, even for a first timer!!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 31st December 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 31st December 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 31st December 2020
I ordered a Carron Rio corner bath from The Whirlpool Bathshop during the Coronavirus Pandemic. Whilst the bath was of lovely quality and much admired by both my plumber and electrician, the communications with The Whirlpool Bathshop throughout the process were poor. Whilst I appreciate these are unprecedented times - I was disappointed that I had to be the one to call the company to get updates on progress rather than the other way round! I also didn't appreciate being flagrantly lied to by customer services on at least one occasion! However, the bath itself is lovely and I am greatly enjoying using it, but for the lack of communication throughout the ordering and delivery process I would have rated the company as 5*
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd October 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd October 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd October 2020
Hi bath ordered and everything went well, my plumber fitted it and works very well, overall very pleased
The sales process and the quality of the bath is excellent. I have, however, knocked one star off as we almost had a problem with delivery. I placed the order on the basis of a clear commitment to deliver by a specific date. I had heard nothing two days before that deadline so I called to check and was told it wouldn't be coming for another week! Things were then recovered, but that shouldn't have happened. The above said, the bath was delivered safely, I'm happy with the price that I paid and the quality is excellent. So I WOULD recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop to other potential customers.
Nice Jacuzzi, good power on the air and water jets. Chromotherapy light was a good addition. Delivered on time. Side panel very week. The bath has problems after turned off as it reinitiate itself after 15 minutes or so without water inside. It has to be turned off completely by the breaker that is located hidden outside of the bathroom, what is a pain. We raised that and other couple of questions to customer service 2 months ago, but patiently wait but no answer yet.
Hi Thank you for your review, please accept my apologies, I didn't realise the factory had not confirmed that the system turning on after use is a hygiene purge which dries the pipe work, this system is fitted to our higher end models and is one of the features of the electronic touch pad you have fitted.
Very good customer service for placing our order. Delivery came as promised We had a spa bath at our previous house and knew when doing our new bathroom after moving that we wanted one again The Whirlpool Bath Shop ticked all the boxes for style , size and quality. We had a P shaped 1500 length with 14 jets as photo attached.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 19th January 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 19th January 2020
very good to deal with start to finish kept me informed with delivery product also very good and the right price to match
We bought the Carron Imperial with 24 jets, light, heater, Pump Protection / Level Sensor and we Upgrade the Bath to Carronite. I am only a DIYer but had no problems doing the install after watching a few YouTube videos. Only thing I would do differently is the extra expense for the last 10 jets isn’t worth it. Although I used sound insulation around and under the bath. The air pump for the last 10 jets is loud and we don’t use it very often. I also installed a waterproof TV with an Amazon Fire Stick. WOW, she loves it and I don’t have to watch East Enders😊. thewhirlpoolbathshop.com. was more then reasonably priced, were helpful with questions and the delivery went as planned. Just make sure you check your Junk mail to receive/sign your order or they wont ship your item.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 18th December 2019
Love my bath. Had it delivered on the day I requested. Good quality product and really great. My only issue is the “curbside delivery” Make sure you have two people with you capable of moving it into your house as they will not allow the drivers to move it for you.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 8th November 2019
Bath arrived well packaged and undamaged .however there was some confusion on ebay and your online sight which created a little bit of panic. After a couple of phone calls to your helpful staff every thing got sorted out. Bath is now installed and operating OK .thankyou
Very pleased with the bath. Although I cannot stress enough how important it is to check your goods before accepting delivery as the drivers just shove their delivery notes in your face as soon as their on your drive .
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 24th August 2019
Hi Rich, Thanks for your feedback, I'll pass your comments to the delivery depot that covers your area. We hope you enjoy your new bath.
Very helpful lady , did have a problem with delivery they expected me to be available for delivery less than 48hrs notice , l couldn’t get time off that quickly from work explained this and the lady said well they will deliver on this day regardless of me being there.p and then started threatening that l had signed a contract which funny enough they had been sending me several emails asking for the signed contract as they hasn’t received this even though l sent it 3 times, this is why l didn’t book the day off!! obviously l was upset with this so l spoke to the manager, this lady was more understanding and booked the delivery for a day later when l could get the day off , just a shame l had to speak to a manager for someone to treat this reasonably!! Can’t comment on bath yet as not installed, hopefully will be pleased once fitted.
We had an initial glitch with the delivery date of the order that threatened to cause big delays with our bathroom remodel. But once I brought it to their attention, the folks at Whirlpool Bath put the pedal to the metal and rushed production on our bath. Overall, we are quite please with the product and glad we took the advice of their sales rep to upgrade to the sturdier model. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again.
Very professional I ordered online with a degree of nervousness . After placing order had a call with the team allowing the bath to be configured to my bathroom. Delivered on time and works really well
Good on Price, item came tested working packaged well, on 2 pallets can't fault the service so far.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.81 based on 909 reviews