The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Steven Vargerson
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Scott Lee
The purchase through 'The Whirlpool Bathshop' was nice and easy. You get a phone call from your dedicated salesperson, going through a variety of specifications you can have. From start to finish it was a breeze. Im really pleased with my purchase. I went for the Carron Mistral 1800 x 700 x 900 11 Jet Bath which came with free chromotherapy lighting. It looks very well built, good quality and very posh looking. I have not used it yet as the building is an on going project but it looks very inviting. Can't wait to use it! (I've never said that about a bath tub before)
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 26th November 2016 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 26th November 2016 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 26th November 2016
Thank you Steven, your bathroom is looking great.
The website is easy to use. However once you have a bath delivered which has been signed off as quality checked with obvious blatantly visible defects the after sales service is appalling. It becomes your responsibility to fix the problem at your end. They are happy to send parts out to you for you to organize fixing, but forget that you need an electrician as well as a plumber to do so. They are not happy to arrange collection sort the problem out on the grounds it costs them money and can offer an engineer visit by a person who only works part time and organizes his own schedule and then no contact ever made back by the engineer. In my personal opinion as a quality engineering professional I have never dealt with a more unprofessional company in dealing with customers and problems. Can I suggest you video opening your item in case you have the same type of issues. It would appear once shipped they do not want to help to resolve any issues in a timely manner. I wish to share it is now the 21st January not heard anything from your engineer. Can you please check your video of testing the light to see the damage done to the chrome surface finish and the applied grease covering it up prior to dispatch and compare with the video provided upon opening to yourselves and check the Quality sign off documentation. Yes I would like a copy of the video thanks not that I expect traceability to the specific bath but will be delighted to compare the video of opening to dispatch.
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Although the light was working successfully on test (we have checked our testing video, a copy is available) we sent out in good faith a replacement immediately which was also done to beat a possible Christmas delay, when you advised you would prefer an engineer to fit we advised that we would organise the first week after our return from the Christmas shut down. Please feel free reach out to Alan with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.
We absolutely love our whirlpool bath. We had previously ordered a similar bath from a company that went into administration before it got delivered, so had to order a new one at short notice. We were amazed at how quickly this got built and delivered to us, and also fully tested so we felt really reassured that it would be fine. It's been fitted and the jets and lights are amazing, it's so much better than a normal bath! Even the cat agrees! Thanks
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 29th April 2019 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 29th April 2019 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Very happy with the service and the bath is excellent. All online ordering straight forward and easy read the reviews before purchase and not disappointed.
Looking awesome Brian. Very impressive.
I ordered a whirlpool bath from the whirlpool shop despite the bath being very good when the bath first arrived it had no legs with it. This caused us a huge problem as the original bathroom was taken out and trade people were booked in to tile the bathroom and re plumb it. As the bath was legless the tiler charged me for a days work because he lost out on money which resulted in me losing £300 pounds through no fault of my own and I am still waiting for the whirlpool shop to come back to me regarding this as this was in August
Hi Ben Thank you for your review, we are pleased with your comments that the bath was good but of course disappointed to learn the legs went missing. These are always cable tied to the pallet to minimise the possibility of going missing during transportation. We are sorry this caused inconvenience and would have replaced immediately if we had known sooner. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further alan@watermarkspas.co.uk
Ordered a Trojan Arc Bow bath with 14 jets - BEST PURCHASE EVER! Excellent service from start to finish, I was kept informed of progresses and bath arrived well packaged and is excellent quality.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
In my opinion this is the best bath on the market. Easy to fit and the customer service is brilliant, keeping you updated at all times throughout the delivery process. I would definitely buy this again. Martin
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 16th March 2020
It was easy to order on line and the bath arrived in good shape. We had this particular whirlpool bath reinforced for extra durability as we are using it in our B&B. So far so good...it has been a success with the guests!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 18th February 2020
Excellent service from placing the order to receiving delivery, Telephone call received to check all the details, excellent contract review procedures, all plumbed in and working perfectly, couldn’t be happier and would highly recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop....was also a bargain !!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 17th February 2020
Great whirlpool bath. People over the phone were super helpful and informative and my bath arrived on the arranged date. Including all extras and have had no problems with the installation. Would definitely recommend.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 17th February 2020
Really Thorough prior to delivery to confirm order was correct, delivery was to date and was missing end panel, phoned them and a one was with me the next day. Easy to install and built to high quality, very pleased customer
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 17th February 2020
Great service and prompt speedy delivery. The courier was very helpful too. Our plumber who installed the bath was very impressed with pump and quality of the bath, given its price point. Great value for money. Have used the bath a few times already and very impressed with the jets for power, location, and direction. Recommended
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 16th February 2020
I was after a large whirlpool bath at short notice in the lead up to Christmas after a last minute request from my plumber. None of the standard suppliers could do what I wanted at such short notice. The staff were knowledgeable and efficient which made the whole process effortless. The bath was delivered at the allotted time and in great condition.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 21st January 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Very good customer service for placing our order. Delivery came as promised We had a spa bath at our previous house and knew when doing our new bathroom after moving that we wanted one again The Whirlpool Bath Shop ticked all the boxes for style , size and quality. We had a P shaped 1500 length with 14 jets as photo attached.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 19th January 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 19th January 2020
Very pleased with bath good communication all went well thanks
Very helpful staff anytime I had a query it was delt with efficiently easy to order and delivered as stated looking forward to using it
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th December 2019
Great service, love our new bath and would deffinately recommend Whirlpool Bath Shop.
We have just had our whirlpool bath fitted and we are so pleased it is wonderful. The service from ordering to delivery was perfect the customer services team are excellent. Thank you so much for your help, advice and support.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th December 2019
Fast delivery, fairly straightforward DIY install. Enjoying relaxing soaks!!!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 29th November 2019
I had shopped about a bit for a suitable corner bath and the one that suited best was provided by the Whirlpool Bath Shop. They were the best price and they supplied the bath on time. It is a wonderful feature in my bathroom.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 26th November 2019