The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Roy Elliott
Frank Chevannes
Jeevan Goutoura
Great service from start to finish.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Fab spa bath. Communication from them was brilliant. Very helpful with all Q&A's. Bath came superbly packed on a pallet. Even the driver was helpful so made him a cupa. Lovely experience from start to finish. Bev Purser. Worcester.
Hi bath ordered and everything went well, my plumber fitted it and works very well, overall very pleased
We love our whirlpool bath. Purchase and delivery were quick and contact friendly.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Love my new bathtub. Now, I can have a spa-like pampering experience whenever I feel like it.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
From start to finish always helpful with advice and delivery was as stated on time . And bath was well packed
I love this whirlpool bath, the jets and light changing detail makes you feel so relaxed. I've just moved house and had one in my last home. I highly recommend this whirlpool bath. 5stars. Thank you.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 18th September 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Over the moon with our new Whirlpool. Very professional with a hassle-free service and delivery. Many thanks!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Fabulous product so relaxing and great for the aching muscles
Bath was damaged. Reported to them. Picture sent. Heard nothing. They did not reply. Had to fit bath as plumber on site!
Good communication throughout the whole process, from ordering to get the bath delivered. Smooth delivering. Driver called when on way which was ideal due to us being shift workers! Exactly as ordered. Very very pleased
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 18th August 2020
The best jacuzzi bath with Chromotherapy light I could find at that price range, but that didn’t mean anything about it was cheap. The jets are plentiful and the light really sets a wonderful mood lighting on colour changing mode. Took longer to arrive than predicted on their eBay listing but that was due to COVID19 problems. They did phone me up and tell me exactly when to expect delivery and the actual delivery was to that time. I would recommend speaking to them before you buy a bath as there can be a few inconsistencies between listing specifications on eBay and what they really are but overall very good value and a good buying experience.
The sales process and the quality of the bath is excellent. I have, however, knocked one star off as we almost had a problem with delivery. I placed the order on the basis of a clear commitment to deliver by a specific date. I had heard nothing two days before that deadline so I called to check and was told it wouldn't be coming for another week! Things were then recovered, but that shouldn't have happened. The above said, the bath was delivered safely, I'm happy with the price that I paid and the quality is excellent. So I WOULD recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop to other potential customers.
Ordered a Trojan Arc Bow bath with 14 jets - BEST PURCHASE EVER! Excellent service from start to finish, I was kept informed of progresses and bath arrived well packaged and is excellent quality.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
TRUSTED, CUSTOMER SERVICE GREAT, DELIVERY ON TIME, EVERYTHING WORKING IN PERFECT ORDER, WELL RECOMENDED.
This is the 3rd bath I've installed. Excellent quality shower bath.
Great product, easy installation. Delivered on agreed date and on time Thank you We love it 🙂
Bath itself is ok even though no one would answer my email. There was miscommunication whole time until I received my order. Got email thru asking for my contact details as they need to confirm my delivery. Called thru 3 times and left my contact details. All 3 times I was promised that I will receive call back later on the day but no one ever called me. Also they said that I could choose my delivery day but instead of that I just received text message day before saying your item was dispatched and will be with you tomorrow. When delivery driver arrived he did not provided any paperwork to sign (it is understandable as of the covid-19) but he left without me examining bath to make sure there are no damages. I think when buying such an expensive bath customer service should be better.
Many apologies, we returned from furlough with a skeleton staff and we regret we were unable to contact you by phone and could only communicate by email. We like to feel normally we give a good personal service. Thank you for being understanding regarding the delivery driver during these covid times and normally he should allow you sufficient time to examine. We should have communicated better with you We are pleased the bath is ok for you and hope you can enjoy for many years.
Im so glad i found the whirlpool bath shop. The bath is amazing as soon as i purchased my bath the customer service was brilliant. I explained i needed the controls in a different place and they were more than happy to help. Delivery was perfect also driver was very freindly and delivered with care. Would definately buy again. If you want a perfect buying experience the whirlpool bath shop is the place to go.
The team at Whirlpool Bath Store have been outstanding. Immediate response on a couple of queries after delivery and organised a replacement bath panel from manufacturer. Our bathroom project has been a bit of a nightmare with disappearing plumbers and shoddy work. The Whirlpool Bath store has been a breath of fresh air and kept us sane with service above and beyond
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.81 based on 909 reviews