The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Frank Chevannes
Jeevan Goutoura
Wow! The customer service was great from start to finish. The bath is just fantastic and I cannot praise the company highly enough
Hi Thank you for your review, looking great.
Great service
I am really happy with the quality of the bath tub and everything seems to be working as it should with no issues. Communication was excellent also. I would definitely recommend them Thanks
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Purchased a full jacuzzi bath and a pop up waste. On delivery, only the bath arrived. We had to get our installer to purchase a waste so that the bath could be fitted and completed. Have emailed whirlpool and the suppliers for a refund of the pop up waste back in Februay, but have not received a response from either company. This is the 2nd bath I have ordered from them due to insurance reasons. Do not remember having problems with the first one
Hi Keith Thank you for your review. Apologies, unsure why that refund hadn't been processed. Carly has refunded it this morning.
Great bath at a great price! Good communication throughout the transaction. I can recommend them wholeheartedly
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th March 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th March 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Easy website, good prices and selection 9f products, helpful staff, Ordered my bath online ,as stated the bath shop would be in touch regarding order which they did, kept me up to speed with my order. Would recommend, the spa bath we ordered is great , would order again.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Very pleased with the service and our new whirlpool bath. Quality product. My wife is over the moon with her 50th birthday present. Thanks
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Thank you Jason, glad your wife is enjoying it, the bathroom looks fantastic.
My whirlpool bath has been amazing. From start to finish the process was professional, friendly, responded to any questions & delivery was on time. I added additional items after I placed my order which they accommodated with no problems. I communicated via phone & email and the service was the same. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you so much for the great customer service.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Delivered on time. Unable to install yet due to lockdown
Excellent baths, this is the second one we have supplied and installed for a customer, good price, good quality, will have more in the future.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Incredible bath. Every evening I have a real Spa in my bathroom ❤ the best whirlpool bath ever ❤ highly recommended ❤ Monica
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Loving my gorgeous new bath it’s totally relaxing and just amazing
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 9th March 2021
What an excellent service! Ordered during lockdown having done research online and a phone call to confirm a small detail. Arrived on the promised day. Easy to fit ( I did fit the bath it replaced) My wife says its the best thing we have ever bought! ( she suffers with fibromyalgia) get yourself one they are fab!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Thank you Kevin, so pleased to hear that your wife is getting a benefit from the bath.
Outstanding from start to finish, customer service, delivery and the finished product have all exceeded expectation. We wanted our bath to be the centrepiece of our new bathroom and it certainly has claimed that title! Added extras such as the chromotherapy lighting, extra jets, inline heater and ozonator all 100% worth that extra cost. Would recommend time and time again!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th February 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Wow, that looks amazing 🤩 Thank you for sharing and thank you for the kind review.
Fast delivery and fantastic product
Great product, service and communication. Bath was delivered exactly on time.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Really good quality, and so relaxing. Excellent customer service.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 27th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 27th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Really good communication pre sale, good ordering system and kept well up to date regarding delivery despite covid. Bath is very solid and good quality and looks great in the bathroom, thanks Whirlpool Bath Shop.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Very good sales person responded to queries before delivery and excellent price for a good quality whirlpool bath.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Hi, thanks for leaving us such a nice review. Your bathroom is looking great. So thanks for your kind words, I'll pass this on to the person who dealt with.
After going into a showroom and seeing this exact same bath I decided to look on eBay to see if I could cut the middle man out . Amazing product and £300 cheaper , the jets are so powerful . Would highly reccomend !
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Hi Thank you for your kind words. You bathroom is looking great. Really pleased to here you are pleased with the baths performance. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.81 based on 907 reviews