The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop: Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

D Crosby
"Excellent quality whirlpool bath at a competitive price. Hassle free delivery."
Price
"Excellent feedback & good customer service"
Stuart Bevan
Stuart Bevan
Verified Buyer
"I Bought the 23 jet spa bath perfect for my aching back after a hard days slog . I also purchased the cleaning tablets , they aare easy to use with no messing around , just have your bath when finished pop in a tablet and run jets for 3-5 minutes . Great communication and great delivery speed , I would highly recommend this company for any bathroom purchases"
Soma Chakrabarty
Verified Buyer
"Very good communication , customer service is very good."
"Delivered on the day promised and we’ll packaged"
Andy Spragg
Verified Buyer
"Had a problem with the bath panel, they have sorted it out for me and sent me a new panel. The whirlpool bath is excellent."
"Excellent service not fitted bath yet but looks very nice. Thank you"
Penny Howell
Verified Buyer
"My bath is amazing, the lady who phoned me and dealt woth my order was very polite, professional and helpful. The wait for my bath was longer than i thought but it was well worth the wait! Id definitely recommend!"
Steven Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"After placing the order I received a call confirming everything was correct and asking where I wanted the controls fitting. Bath arrived on date and time promised and driver allowed us to have a good look over it for damage. Bath is now fitted and whirlpool is much better than my previous baths with more control and an overall nicer feeling. Chroma light is a nice touch and helps unwind"
Nicholas Jarvis
Verified Buyer
"Great help from the office, easy and versatile to install, looks and feels great!"
Michael Coyle
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic Customer services and Prompt Delivery Great Company to Shop"
Mark Fisher
Verified Buyer
"I saw 2 baths similar in specification on the website and called to query which would be better for my requirements. They were extremely helpful and gave me the confidence to buy exactly what i needed and as a bonus it actually cost less than the other item i was looking at. I dont usually weite reviews but would 100% recommend them due to the helpful and honest advice from their customer services team"
"Fast delivery. Great products"
Marco Luccisano
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my whirlpool bath that was delivered within a couples of weeks. the stand for the bath was missing, I called customer service and they sent a replacement immediately. Very good company I would use it again."
"Pleased with the whirpool bath, good customer service, and delivery was prompt, overall very happy with my purchase, thank you"
Valentin Dragu
Verified Buyer
"The customer service is great. I was always kept in the loop and the bath was delivered when I asked for it."
Nathan Tanner
Verified Buyer
"Great product & service. I even popped in to see the team as I was passing Southampton. They were very helpful & showed me around. Still waiting for the bath to be installed, but very happy so far"
Abbie Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Very good communication throughout."
Mr & Mrs Mason
Verified Buyer
"Compared to other on-line retailers, we found The Whirlpool Bath Shop website very easy to navigate and use. All the essential information provided was clear and concise, and the pictures were great. We were really impressed with the range of stylish baths on offer, and the fact that most of them were available in different sizes. The variety of choices - for the number of jets, type of lighting, and other optional extras and upgrades - meant we were truly able to customise our bath to get exactly what we wanted. Our e-mail enquiries were answered very promptly, and the staff were knowledgeable, helpful and polite. We placed our order by phone, and all the details were carefully checked, and e-mailed to us for confirmation, prior to payment. The bath was delivered safely, on the agreed date, and it looks wonderful. (Unfortunately, we can't comment yet on how well it actually works, because our new bathroom is still under construction). 'Well done and Thank You' to everyone at The Whirlpool Bath Shop, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to other potential customers."
David Smith
Verified Buyer
"They delivered on time, the bath was well packaged and was exactly as described. Price was good as well."
Praful Patel
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. There was an issue with my order but was resolved quickly and staff were keen to ensure I was happy with the service. Would use again. My only issue was I was told I would get a cleaning kit and oils as a goodwill gesture, however only received the small oils sample. Did not receive the cleaning kit as yet."
Nick Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Added everything to my order and delivered when asked"
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.83 based on 553 reviews