The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop: Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Price
"Excellent feedback & good customer service"
Stuart Bevan
Stuart Bevan
Verified Buyer
"I Bought the 23 jet spa bath perfect for my aching back after a hard days slog . I also purchased the cleaning tablets , they aare easy to use with no messing around , just have your bath when finished pop in a tablet and run jets for 3-5 minutes . Great communication and great delivery speed , I would highly recommend this company for any bathroom purchases"
Andy Lamper
Andy Lamper
Verified Buyer
"From the very off I've been impressed with the level of service that I received. The bath arrived exactly when it said it would be delivered and was well packaged. We're now loving our spa bath very luxurious and a quality product delivered by professionals. Thank you!"
David Smith
Verified Buyer
"They delivered on time, the bath was well packaged and was exactly as described. Price was good as well."
Praful Patel
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. There was an issue with my order but was resolved quickly and staff were keen to ensure I was happy with the service. Would use again. My only issue was I was told I would get a cleaning kit and oils as a goodwill gesture, however only received the small oils sample. Did not receive the cleaning kit as yet."
Nick Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Added everything to my order and delivered when asked"
Steven Herd
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to purchase, great communication and friendly staff on the phone. Did everything they said they would."
Mark Mullins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, very helpful and extremely happy with the price and product."
Adam Naylor
Verified Buyer
"Perfect communication and prompt delivery."
Carl Holloway
Verified Buyer
"5 star service and product Great prices and advice Would recommend to everyone"
"Good product, well priced."
Carole Cull
Verified Buyer
"Nice to have a whirlpool bath after 3 years of not having one. So relaxing!"
"Bath of my dreams with chromotherapy lights and pillow. Also bought a bluetooth speaker shelf so my bathroom has now become a relaxing spa - the perfect antidote to a busy life!"
Andrew Bell
Verified Buyer
"Great product great service from ordering to speedy delivery. Securely packaged. Overall a great experience and a relaxing soak in a whirlpool bath"
Mohima Bose
Verified Buyer
"Good service and delivery. We liked the look of the product, we haven’t used it yet though."
"Easy to order. Friendly staff when you speak to them. Prompt delivery"
"Great service great bath, Rang to ask a question & the person on the phone was very helpful."
"Ordering was very good and we did change things a few times before the order was right for us and they were very helpful in making sure they did that for us. We ordered the whirlpool bath and it looks amazing not tried it yet as we are only in the process of finishing off the bathroom but its a nice a statement piece. Delivery was also as stated and on time so we are very happy"
"The people were very nice and helpful when I spoke with them. They answered questions before I purchased but I had to chase things more than once as emails didn't arrive as promised. Despite this everything did go to plan and my bath arrived as expected. They just need to be a bit more organised!"
D Smethurst
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff, both in arranging what we needed, describing it in detail in the particulars supplied (for the benefit of electrician and plumber to install), and in arranging and confirming a precise time of delivery."
"delivered on time"
"Excellent sales, customer service and delivery of a great whirlpool bath."
Viki Jones
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, simple no stress arrangement of delivery, helpful staff"
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.83 based on 536 reviews