The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

In my opinion this is the best bath on the market. Easy to fit and the customer service is brilliant, keeping you updated at all times throughout the delivery process. I would definitely buy this again. Martin
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 16th March 2020
I consider this Whirpool Bath to be great value! Found the 11 jet model on EBay and was able to efficiently liaise with the shop team regarding payment and delivery date. It was delivered on time and have really enjoyed using it! As you can see from the picture it looks superb! Thoroughly recommended!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th October 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th October 2020
I ordered a Carron Rio corner bath from The Whirlpool Bathshop during the Coronavirus Pandemic. Whilst the bath was of lovely quality and much admired by both my plumber and electrician, the communications with The Whirlpool Bathshop throughout the process were poor. Whilst I appreciate these are unprecedented times - I was disappointed that I had to be the one to call the company to get updates on progress rather than the other way round!
I also didn't appreciate being flagrantly lied to by customer services on at least one occasion! However, the bath itself is lovely and I am greatly enjoying using it, but for the lack of communication throughout the ordering and delivery process I would have rated the company as 5*
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd October 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd October 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd October 2020
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Very helpful when I rang with one small query. Installed whirlpool and ai rjet bath is fantastic!
I ordered a whirlpool bath from the whirlpool shop despite the bath being very good when the bath first arrived it had no legs with it. This caused us a huge problem as the original bathroom was taken out and trade people were booked in to tile the bathroom and re plumb it. As the bath was legless the tiler charged me for a days work because he lost out on money which resulted in me losing £300 pounds through no fault of my own and I am still waiting for the whirlpool shop to come back to me regarding this as this was in August
Hi Ben

Thank you for your review, we are pleased with your comments that the bath was good but of course disappointed to learn the legs went missing. These are always cable tied to the pallet to minimise the possibility of going missing during transportation.

We are sorry this caused inconvenience and would have replaced immediately if we had known sooner.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further alan@watermarkspas.co.uk
Excellent customer service and delivered on time as promised. The bath I ordered was a perfect fit and of very high quality, everyone that has seen it thinks it cost much more than we got it for.

I would definitely recommend the Whirlpool Bath Shop and their products.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Great service from start to finish.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Fab spa bath. Communication from them was brilliant. Very helpful with all Q&A's. Bath came superbly packed on a pallet. Even the driver was helpful so made him a cupa. Lovely experience from start to finish. Bev Purser. Worcester.
Hi bath ordered and everything went well, my plumber fitted it and works very well, overall very pleased
We love our whirlpool bath.
Purchase and delivery were quick and contact friendly.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Love my new bathtub. Now, I can have a spa-like pampering experience whenever I feel like it.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
From start to finish always helpful with advice and delivery was as stated on time . And bath was well packed
I love this whirlpool bath, the jets and light changing detail makes you feel so relaxed. I've just moved house and had one in my last home. I highly recommend this whirlpool bath. 5stars. Thank you.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 18th September 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Over the moon with our new Whirlpool. Very professional with a hassle-free service and delivery. Many thanks!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Fabulous product so relaxing and great for the aching muscles
Bath was damaged. Reported to them. Picture sent. Heard nothing. They did not reply. Had to fit bath as plumber on site!
Good communication throughout the whole process, from ordering to get the bath delivered. Smooth delivering.
Driver called when on way which was ideal due to us being shift workers! Exactly as ordered. Very very pleased
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 18th August 2020
The best jacuzzi bath with Chromotherapy light I could find at that price range, but that didn’t mean anything about it was cheap. The jets are plentiful and the light really sets a wonderful mood lighting on colour changing mode.

Took longer to arrive than predicted on their eBay listing but that was due to COVID19 problems. They did phone me up and tell me exactly when to expect delivery and the actual delivery was to that time.

I would recommend speaking to them before you buy a bath as there can be a few inconsistencies between listing specifications on eBay and what they really are but overall very good value and a good buying experience.
The sales process and the quality of the bath is excellent. I have, however, knocked one star off as we almost had a problem with delivery. I placed the order on the basis of a clear commitment to deliver by a specific date. I had heard nothing two days before that deadline so I called to check and was told it wouldn't be coming for another week! Things were then recovered, but that shouldn't have happened.

The above said, the bath was delivered safely, I'm happy with the price that I paid and the quality is excellent. So I WOULD recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop to other potential customers.
Ordered a Trojan Arc Bow bath with 14 jets - BEST PURCHASE EVER!
Excellent service from start to finish, I was kept informed of progresses and bath arrived well packaged and is excellent quality.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
TRUSTED, CUSTOMER SERVICE GREAT, DELIVERY ON TIME, EVERYTHING WORKING IN PERFECT ORDER, WELL RECOMENDED.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.82 based on 853 reviews