The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop: Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Price
"Excellent feedback & good customer service"
Stuart B
"I Bought the 23 jet spa bath perfect for my aching back after a hard days slog . I also purchased the cleaning tablets , they aare easy to use with no messing around , just have your bath when finished pop in a tablet and run jets for 3-5 minutes . Great communication and great delivery speed , I would highly recommend this company for any bathroom purchases"
"From the very off I've been impressed with the level of service that I received. The bath arrived exactly when it said it would be delivered and was well packaged. We're now loving our spa bath very luxurious and a quality product delivered by professionals. Thank you!"
"Excellent!!!😃"
"good service, fast delivery"
"Good quality on delivery, but need more details on installing. And maybe a few more photos of real life installs could boost sales. Happy overall so far."
"Great experience from start to finish.. Customer service second to none"
"Great service"
"Apart from the good price, their communication regarding the product ( where do we want the controls etc.) was first class. Delivery was on the day stated and the product was well wrapped to protect it. Now that we installed it you can see that its a well made product which will give us many years of good service."
"After having a bad experience with one of the large Bathroom companies, I found whirlpool baths online. What a difference, got confirmation of the bath we wanted, delivered on time and with fantastic customer relations. The product is absolutely fabulous and we are enjoying it immensely. After sales for cleaning products is so easy and reliable. Cannot praise this company high enough. I will recommend this company to everyone I know."
"Product was reasonably priced and arrived swiftly."
"Amanda and Martin were quite helpful with pre-sales/post-sales enquiries. The delivery was as scheduled. Very personable staff"
"A custom bath perfect for the room! This is our second order having recently moved house and left our old one behind. Great and personal service. Much appriciated."
"Posted with the royal mail, came next day.because its royal mail you can then pick up or redeliver."
"Customer service excellent. Spa bath as described. Great quality and price. Would recommend!"
"Excellent feedback & good customer service"
"Great product and the staff are rely helpful. I would be happy recommend to anyone"
"Whirlpool Bath Shop supplied a unique Japanese style soaking bath. It is well made and competitively priced. Thank you"
"Fantastic product and the best customer service"
"Brilliant customer service"
"Good communication whilst ordering bath.Delivery arrived on time."
"Excellent service and communication, delivery perfect too, would highly recommend. thank you for a great bath, looking forward to using it!"
"Had the whirlpool bath delivered only to find that the feet and the light had not been sent, I thought oh no what now but after a short phone call to The Bath Shop they arrived a couple of days later. No need to panic. Very good service"
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.83 based on 501 reviews