The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop: Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Over 7 Days
Chris Dabbs
"Love our bath and customer services are excellent, the price even better. Few things to note 1 - the power for the end jets could be more powerful. You hardly feel them. 2 - we had a special side panel created but it was tough with how they position the pipes but can be done. 3 - delivery is with a 2 palates creating an L Shape. The delivery drivers would not take them away so creating a big problem for us. But overall, we are very happy. Many happy hours in the bath."
"We absolutely love our whirlpool bath. We had previously ordered a similar bath from a company that went into administration before it got delivered, so had to order a new one at short notice. We were amazed at how quickly this got built and delivered to us, and also fully tested so we felt really reassured that it would be fine. It's been fitted and the jets and lights are amazing, it's so much better than a normal bath! Even the cat agrees! Thanks"
Steve Frost
"Fast, well packed product. Looks great in the bathroom. Easy to install. Just as described. Thank You!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is a great, British made bath. Customer services excellent. Delivery was very quick and delivery man was very helpful. All in all a great experience. No hesitation in recommending the Whirlpool Bath Shop."
"Bath isn't fitted yet however service and delivery was efficient and on time. Very professional sales team. Value for money. We looked at similar baths and they were nearly double the price! Can't wait for the bath to be fitted next week and I will send in an updated review."
"The jacuzzi bath is exactly what was required - it was pre-fitted with a "mood light" and is perfect. However, the delivery arrangements were very poor. We were promised that we would be contacted prior to delivery for a mutual suitable date and time. This did not happen - the delivery was made unannounced by just one person who struggled to move the bath and then said he would just leave it in our driveway blocking our car in. He then said that my wife could help move the bath which was not an option as she is mobility impaired. After some deliberation the driver said that he would get assistance. I always wonder why the sales team do not communicate with the delivery team - it's not rocket science to get the whole process to work seamlessly."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Amanda was extremely helpful when we planned our bathroom, spoke to her several times before and after ordering, she was always more than happy to help. We purchased a Carron bath with 11 spa jets (+free light) and are 'Over the Moon' with the model. High quality product from a very high quality company - Its not often you can say that!!! More than happy to recommend to friends and family. Once again, Thank you Amanda and the rest of the team."
Thanks for your review Kevin, your bathroom is looking great.
"Great service. Helpful staff Brilliant bath Really relaxing and the added light really sets the mood."
Thanks for your review. Your bathroom is looking fantastic.
"I ordered a whirlspa bath and the gentleman who took my order was very helpful. A great positive experience and so professional to send paperwork for me to authorise the location of the controls and other useful information. Bath arrived within 7 days as agreed. Bath was well packed and delivery man took my bath into the garage. Bath now fitted and is truly wonderful. Air spa jets are lovely and strong. Overall a great experience."
"Excellent service. Small issue with a leak which was resolved very quickly."
"Good service delivered on time, had a problem with a foot jet but the bath store was very helpful in giving advice overall a great service."
"Very quick delivery and excellent service - kept me up to date with what was happening at every stage of the process."
"I am very happy with my purchase, I have a tiny bathroom so I was amazed I could get a small bath with these functions ( I got both water and air jets). It looks very good as well. I was not happy the waste was missing at delivery, however they refunded the amount. I would definetly recommed for the quality of the products, customer service also very friendly and helpful."
"Bath was described accurately, delivered exactly on time in perfect condition. Works like a dream - a lovely experience, although I probably need to install a pump in order to fill it more quickly!"
"Excellent contact and customer service to arrange delivery. Panel was cracked on delivery but with a call it was all sorted. As for the bath, a slice of economical luxury. Definitely the best priced I’ve found and having just tried it I’m very happy. Can’t fault this company for their product and excellent customer service."
"Ordering and delivery process was as stated on the tin. A couple of defects on the bath which were easy to rectify but did not know whether we caused the defects or the delivery company as time to inspect delivery was short. As I say easy to rectify as info supplied with bath for replacements was good."
"The bath was a good price and the quality seems excellent. We really love the chromotherapy light. The ordering and delivery process was efficient. The information provided is a bit sketchy. After three or four uses, one of the foot jets stopped working and we emailed for advice. It took four days to receive a not particularly helpful reply, essentially saying it was not the fault of The Whirlpool Bath Shop. We did manage to resolve the problem ourselves but we had been careful installing and cleaning the bath so it is concerning that the jets block so easily and the after-sales support was disappointing."
"Very professional people, baths made in UK and are very robust. Very good customer service."
"Very happy with my purchase. Had a few questions about the product which they helped me with and delivery was prompt and arrived exactly when they said it would. Thought the bath was very good value too in comparison to others I found online."
"Dealing with the Whirlpool bath shop (ordered from EBay)was good from start to finish, The bath isn't fitted yet but I will send in a photo when it is,we have tried it though and everything works as it should. The lights look amazing Steve Forster (Cheshire)👍🏻🇬🇧😄"
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.83 based on 705 reviews