The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

In my opinion this is the best bath on the market. Easy to fit and the customer service is brilliant, keeping you updated at all times throughout the delivery process. I would definitely buy this again. Martin
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Really good communication pre sale, good ordering system and kept well up to date regarding delivery despite covid. Bath is very solid and good quality and looks great in the bathroom, thanks Whirlpool Bath Shop.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Very good sales person responded to queries before delivery and excellent price for a good quality whirlpool bath.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Hi, thanks for leaving us such a nice review. Your bathroom is looking great. So thanks for your kind words, I'll pass this on to the person who dealt with.
After going into a showroom and seeing this exact same bath I decided to look on eBay to see if I could cut the middle man out . Amazing product and £300 cheaper , the jets are so powerful . Would highly reccomend !
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Hi
Thank you for your kind words. You bathroom is looking great. Really pleased to here you are pleased with the baths performance. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Can’t fault the service. Supportive and what they said they would do, happened. Recommended.
The website is easy to use. However once you have a bath delivered which has been signed off as quality checked with obvious blatantly visible defects the after sales service is appalling. It becomes your responsibility to fix the problem at your end. They are happy to send parts out to you for you to organize fixing, but forget that you need an electrician as well as a plumber to do so. They are not happy to arrange collection sort the problem out on the grounds it costs them money and can offer an engineer visit by a person who only works part time and organizes his own schedule and then no contact ever made back by the engineer. In my personal opinion as a quality engineering professional I have never dealt with a more unprofessional company in dealing with customers and problems. Can I suggest you video opening your item in case you have the same type of issues. It would appear once shipped they do not want to help to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
I wish to share it is now the 21st January not heard anything from your engineer. Can you please check your video of testing the light to see the damage done to the chrome surface finish and the applied grease covering it up prior to dispatch and compare with the video provided upon opening to yourselves and check the Quality sign off documentation. Yes I would like a copy of the video thanks not that I expect traceability to the specific bath but will be delighted to compare the video of opening to dispatch.
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations.

Although the light was working successfully on test (we have checked our testing video, a copy is available) we sent out in good faith a replacement immediately which was also done to beat a possible Christmas delay, when you advised you would prefer an engineer to fit we advised that we would organise the first week after our return from the Christmas shut down.

Please feel free reach out to Alan with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.
High quality bath with no problems at all, delivered when they said it would! We love it!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Excellent product and excellent service
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Great company to purchase from- answered all queries without delay and usually the same member of staff!
Service nothing short of excellent, even with current restrictions in place. So happy with my new bath, I love love love it!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th January 2021
So you may look at their excellent rating and think they are a great company... but if you have a problem with your product from them, you will be regretting the day you ever purchased with them like I have!!!
I’d give zero stars if I could!

I am writing this review after 18 months of a TERRIBLE experience with The whirlpool bath shop that has never been rectified.
I purchased a bath and whirlpool system and the airjets have never operated correctly. The system switches itself off anywhere between 5 and 15 minutes and will not restart for over 30 mins.
They sent their engineer several times who replaced various parts but could not rectify the problem. They said they were at a loss as to what to do further, as they had no idea why this was happening.

In the end they blamed it on there being a “ fault with the electricity supply at my property”
I had my supply fully checked by a qualified engineer and sent them certificates to prove there is nothing wrong with my supply and they still refused to help any further.
Therefore I paid for a system 18 months ago from them that has never worked correctly from the start and they don’t give a damn.
How is that right and fair.

So basically, you’re ok as long as everything works correctly, but if your system doesn’t work, don’t count on them to be responsible and sort it out!
Customer service is terrible, you can’t get through on the phone and they don’t reply to emails very quickly at all , you have to send multiple times.
It has been a very bad stressful experience which has left me nearly £1300 lighter for a product that has never worked and is not fit for purpose.
Good straight forward delivery. Tube for pneumatic switch not with the bath but a single call and all was rectified. Easy to fit, even for a first timer!!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 31st December 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 31st December 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 31st December 2020
Absolutely love my spa bath and with colour changing lights. Lovely relaxing in it after a hard days work. Excellent service from company during covid thank you
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Highly recommended fast service fantastic product
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 16th December 2020
I’ve purchased the Carron Arc Duo Whirpool Bath! & it looks absolutely beautiful fitted into my new bathroom. The Chemotherapy lights are perfect and adds such a cosy touch! So happy with my purchase.- perfect for unwinding.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 8th November 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 8th November 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Please with my new bath definitely would recommend no hassle delivery all for a very good price.
Thanks.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th October 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Excellent product and first class service. No installation issues and works perfectly. Highly recommended.
I consider this Whirpool Bath to be great value! Found the 11 jet model on EBay and was able to efficiently liaise with the shop team regarding payment and delivery date. It was delivered on time and have really enjoyed using it! As you can see from the picture it looks superb! Thoroughly recommended!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th October 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th October 2020
I ordered a Carron Rio corner bath from The Whirlpool Bathshop during the Coronavirus Pandemic. Whilst the bath was of lovely quality and much admired by both my plumber and electrician, the communications with The Whirlpool Bathshop throughout the process were poor. Whilst I appreciate these are unprecedented times - I was disappointed that I had to be the one to call the company to get updates on progress rather than the other way round!
I also didn't appreciate being flagrantly lied to by customer services on at least one occasion! However, the bath itself is lovely and I am greatly enjoying using it, but for the lack of communication throughout the ordering and delivery process I would have rated the company as 5*
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd October 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd October 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd October 2020
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Very helpful when I rang with one small query. Installed whirlpool and ai rjet bath is fantastic!
I ordered a whirlpool bath from the whirlpool shop despite the bath being very good when the bath first arrived it had no legs with it. This caused us a huge problem as the original bathroom was taken out and trade people were booked in to tile the bathroom and re plumb it. As the bath was legless the tiler charged me for a days work because he lost out on money which resulted in me losing £300 pounds through no fault of my own and I am still waiting for the whirlpool shop to come back to me regarding this as this was in August
Hi Ben

Thank you for your review, we are pleased with your comments that the bath was good but of course disappointed to learn the legs went missing. These are always cable tied to the pallet to minimise the possibility of going missing during transportation.

We are sorry this caused inconvenience and would have replaced immediately if we had known sooner.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further alan@watermarkspas.co.uk
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.81 based on 869 reviews