The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop: Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Telephone
Linden Housing Group
"As trade clients the Whirlpool Bath shop are specialists in this line of products and are knowledgeable providing good customer service to back that up. We look forward to doing more business with them for our future developments."
D Crosby
"Excellent quality whirlpool bath at a competitive price. Hassle free delivery."
"Excellent feedback & good customer service"
"Very good service, delivered on the day promised and bath works well...kids use it more than me!"
"Absolutely love my new whirlpool bath. I was initially disappointed in the quality/flexibility of the product, particularly the bath panel. However, with extra reinforcement on installation (the bath was installed by a professional builder), I am very happy with my new purchase."
"Such a great experience. Renovating a bathroom can be pretty stressful, with all the different things to be sourced and different tradespeople to coordinate with, but the bath was the easiest part of the whole thing. Communication was great, and they were even able to move the controls to allow for my oddly shaped room! I was sent diagrams with really detailed measurements so I could check everything would be spot on before I confirmed the order. They really went above and beyond to make sure everything was going as I wanted it. Delivery was quick and, although there was a delay due to a delivery lorry breaking down, the communication was excellent and I was kept up to date on what was happening, even though the delay was only overnight. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly both in email and telephone contact. My bathroom fitter was very impressed with the bath, he said he said it was a breeze to fit and, although it was heavy to get upstairs, once it was in place they were able to get it up and running very quickly with no fuss or faffing about. The bath itself is gorgeous and the jets are lovely. The side panel fits like a glove and the screen keeps all the water nicely in the bath (those with children will know that not all shower curtains or screens are up to the job!) so clean up afterwards is a piece of cake. The power on the jets can be adjusted from 'stress-busting' for me, down to just fun bubbles for the kids. I also have a chronic back and hip problem, as a result of an accident, and the jets on the 12 jet L shaped tub are in exactly the right place to offer some very welcome relief when I am having a bad day. I was hesitant to splash out (excuse the pun) on a whirlpool as they are significantly more expensive than a similar size and shape standard bath, but it has proved to be more than worth the extra and I am totally in love with my new bathroom."
"A great service. Efficient and courteous when on the phone to arrange delivery. Delivery arrived as expected and now have a great l shaped whirlpool bath."
"I ordered for the first time online a new Whirlpool bath I was at first worried I had done the right thing as I had not dealt with The Whirlpool Bath Shop before. I was pleasantly surprised with the customer service which was not only efficient but helpful as well.The lady I dealt with arranged delivery and the bath turned up not only on time but finished to a high standard which is what I had hoped for. I can't rave enough about this company. They are truly 1st class and I can thoroughly recommend them - you won't be disappointed"
"Operator were quite knowledgeable & guide you in right direction.. Thanks"
"Great customer service, my whilpool bath is great. The the products purchased after are great, with free delivery."
"Good service, pleasant helpful telephone communication, prompt delivery on time."
"Bath look nice and customer service is very good"
"Very efficient service. Bath not installed yet so can’t comment on product"
"Good quality product delivered on time. Some slight confusion with the waste situation on the bath - but not a major issue."
"Whirlpool Bath Shop have been brilliant. Order was fulfilled and delivered very quickly. In spite of very clear instructions I did not spot a deep scratch to the bath panel. Even though it was my mistake Whirlpool Bath Shop took up my difficulty with the manufacturer and obtained a replacement panel, which once again was delivered quickly. I have an ongoing dispute with a major retailer over a bath. The difference between Whirlpool Bath Shop--BRILLIANT and Better Bathrooms--TERRIBLE is immense. I will happily recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop to everybody and will definitely buy from them again."
"The bathtub was delivered in a week. The driver called before delivery and collected the pallets. Thank you."
"Beautiful Bath. Helped out when fitter fell through and held on to it for about a month for me, until I got a new fitter. Also helped to try and locate pumps ect in a place to suit for space and future access. Delivered on the day I needed It. Cheers."
"ordering online was easy, the contact to confirm the options on the bath was electronic, given that we'd been away from home and not supplied a mobile number, worked out very well. Delivery was prompt and the courier helped me disassemble the packaging enough to confirm it had all arrived intact. Installation hasn't completed yet but everything is great so far."
"Great customer service and I was really pleased with the bath. I feel confident that I got a great deal and would highly recommend."
"Up front the assistance I received was excellent. Having never had a whirlpool bath before, all questions were answered and delivery was made when it suited me best. Excellent service."
"Great service, communications and a fast delivery also πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Good company, from initial enquiry through to delivery and the bath is fabulous."
"Ordering was easy and quick delivery. Phoned the office a couple of times and always helpful"
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.82 based on 588 reviews