The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop: Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

"Everything made nice and simple. The staff explained what type of system I would get and all relevant information was emailed. The delivery date was set with no hassle to suit me! Very happy customer 😀"
Peter Elms
"My order was processed quickly and efficiently, I was contacted to ensure the bath was made to my specifications and also a small problem after delivery and install was dealt with quickly. I would highly recommend the whirlpool bath shop"
John Wardlaw
"The overflow/waste pipe leaked from below and still have to send it back after getting plumber to install different one, just inconvenient not the shops fault, the side panel was 1500mm LG instead of suiting 1677mm bath, the plumber just boxed in the end as just too much hassle sending that back without breaking, the on off switch pneumatic hose came off and had issues getting it back connected to the correct switch as it wouldn’t turn on when connected to motor, it turns out it goes into another switch (nipple) found on top of a spur unit away from the motor as mine has a separate spur for the heater element and motor connections to both go into before a single lead connects to the mains, the pipe collar at the motor was loose allowing water to splash out when switched on, had to tighten as well as the chrome around the jets which must have all came loose during the delivery 🚚. All little things worked around in the end but no mention of the switch hose or loose fittings to be checked after delivery which would have saved a lot of hassle and time. instructions to show switch hose in the spur for heated spa and switch hose in motor for standard spa will be very useful for future customers. Bath is great for the money so not too bothered just wanted it working ASAP. Thanks j"
"i was pleased with the help i received over the phone the delivery time and the flexibility of delivery . the web site information and most of all the quality of the products and the packaging i would certainly buy from the whirlpool bath shop again"
Thank you for your feedback John, I've passed it on to the relevant people. Hope you enjoy your new bath.
"he bath arrived on time and securely packed .Unpacking revealed a really excellent quality bath. We opted for a Cascade Super cast bath. The bath is fitted as a DIY project It replaced an existing one. It was a very tight fit and after removing some tiles and cleaning up the area we managed to lift the bath into position. The tiles and connections were all reinstated. The electrics cable was passed through the wall to an existing 13 amp socket in another room. The only hiccup was the air connection for the on off switch became detached and because it was in the back corner the bath had to be lifted out to reconnect it. However It was completed within a few days and is working perfectly. On the whole a very successful project."
"We are thrilled with our new bath. The service and communication was excellent and delivery was prompt even though just before Christmas (I have said it took over 7 days when in fact it was a week). Took us a while to figure out how to get the light to run through the different colours (press and hold the light switch), but have now had many relaxing hours in my new favourite place! Thanks guys :)"
"Brilliant service efficient and they did everything we needed so well so happy with the bath"
"Amazing baths"
"I have just had my bath fitted and I am over the moon with it and the service was great"
"All went very well, very good commication and fast delivery considering the bath we purchased was build to order, the bath has now been fitted and is working perfectly as it should, I would recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful bath. Many Thanks Ashley Calvesbert"
"The customer service has been very good during our order. They were happy to provide technical details which our plumber asked for, before we ordered. Once we ordered, they phoned to arrange delivery, and then were prompt in telling us that what we had ordered had arrived damaged from their supplier so had to be rejected. This delayed delivery by 1 day but was not a problem at all as communication was so good. Thank you!"
"very good customer service was kept informed and the lady who dealt with my order was very knowledgeable. bath is great"
"THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE AND PRODUCTS WERE EXACTLY WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE ONLINE WE ARE DELIGHTED WITH OUR PRODUCT MANY THANKS WHIRLPOOL TEAM"
"Telephone support was very good to help me decide on the options to include Price was very competitive...I searched around and could not find same quality at a lower price Delivery was prompt and at the tie specified I could not fault the service"
"Sales staff were very helpful. The spa bath was good value for money and we are pleased with it. Would recommend to others."
"Excellent customer service when ordering our bath everything was explained also staff on the phone very helpful and friendly. Delivery was fast and the bath was packed well. The bath looks to be good quality. Not been fitted yet but very much looking foward to a relaxing bath."
"Ordering was so easy & the company call you and go through the order with you before they submit it. Delivery was right on time and the delivery company they use were excellent Definitely recommend this company"
"I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff. I found them to be extremely friendly and help and kept me updated with regards to my whirlpool bath I certainly would recommended this company to anyone and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy for them again. Thanks a million!!"
"Brilliant bath, delivered on time at short notice"
"Very happy and satisfied with our bath! Delivery was prompt and on time, with plenty of notice and communication. Staff were great, would 100% recommend!"
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.83 based on 670 reviews