The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop: Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Telephone
Paul Lennard
"Very impressed with the technical knowledge and advise given over phone. Many thanks."
Hazel Beaver
"Couldn't have been more helpful. I had bought a bath from bath store and it wasn't at all what I wanted so I had to return it. I wanted to make sure that I purchased a correct one this time. I rang up, and the lady was so helpfully. She went through all the tech specs for me checking internet bath length/ volume and was delightful to deal with. I was warned the lead time would be longer than usual ( by 4 or 5 days) so it wasn't a problem for me. As for the bath ? It's amazing !"
Andrew Holroyd
"Very Please with the Bath & Service, from start to finish couldn't fault the service I wouldn't hesitate to buy from The Whirlpool Bath Shop"
"Very easy to do business with they pulled out all the stops to test a bath at the last minute"
"Good fast service, customer service was also very"
"After a lot of research into spa baths we decided to use The Whirlpool bath shop, they were friendly and helpful and gave all the advice which was needed. Delivery was good and all arrived on time."
"Really pleased with my whirlpool bath. Easy to use website, follow up call great and efficient service. Prompt delivery on a day that suited me. Looks amazing and feels great. Highly recommend."
"Great service, Bath is amazing. Exceeded expectations"
"Absolutely delighted with everything. Easy website to use, fantastic staff who deal with things promptly and get back to you if needed. Great communication prior to despatch and the delivery driver most helpful. All in all great product and service. Thank you so much."
"Buying a bath, especially a fancy whirlpool one, is out of most peoples usual area of comfor, especially doing it online. Have I got the right size, will it fit etc. Using The Whirlpool Bath Shop was a great decision, luck and a bit of Googling brought us together. They were amazing from start to finish."
"The order was in stock so delivery was very quick! Communication was excellent from the initial query, to the order, to delivery and then providing an after care service! Would defiantly reconmend"
"I was concerned about buying this type of product online. I did have questions regarding my requirements so I rang them. Most helpful staff who went through everything for me, delivery was made without a hitch. My plumber and electrician installed quickly and I am very pleased with the entire project from start to finish. I would recommend this company without hesitation. My only issue (not with them) is that my bathroom could only take a 700 whirlpool, so if your bathroom will take a larger one I recommend you go for it."
"I was I bit optimistic buying such an item online with out seeing it properly. But we have a lovely Jacuzzi bath. Really good communication first class service from start to finish Many thanks"
"Excellent service,from friendly sales staff to delivery service. Would definitely recommend Whirlpool Bath Shop."
"I ordered a satellite corner whirlpool bath, the correspondence and aftercare was spot on. The bath turned up on a secure pallet when they said it would it was delayed a few days due to stock, simple to connect up minor electrical work prior to installation - running 2 separate feeds one for the lights and one for the pump. Works and looks fab in the new bathroom. Thanks"
"Great service and delivery was fast. We love our new whirlpool bath"
"Absolutely superb service from the moment I ordered to the moment the whirlpool was delivered. The whirlpool itself is incredible, best value we could find on the net and we’ve already recommended to our friends and family. A+++"
"Excellent customer service. Quick response to queries and friendly staff happy to help. Product is excellent value for money and quality made. Would definitely buy from this company again."
"Great bath once it finally arrived, delay on supercast im told. Then offered a free cleaner and tablets for bath as compensation, didn't arrive with bath. Once fitted customer tried bath jet came off. Teething problem!!! All said and done excellent customer service and sales from Amanda"
"Bath arrived two days after original delivery date due to missing components/electronic control issues!, not really sure which. Delivery driver dropped off the pallet right by the front door but is not to keen to wait while I inspected the product for damages as they have other deliveries to complete, he had no option however as I refused to sign for delivery until I carried out a cursery inspection. Bearing in mind I was on my own at the time of delivery and the bath is tightly wrapped and strapped to two pallets think that as a supplier you should allow a more reasonable amount of time for the goods to be taken off the pallets and indoors for a more thorough inspection before absolving yourselves of any liability for damage incurred in transportation. However product looks great, nice quality, awaiting installation so functionality not yet known. Perhaps an alternative delivery should be considered i.e. two man assisted delivery and unpacking/inspection."
Thanks for your valuable feedback on delivery Steve.
"The service and delivery we received were well worth 5 stars.well done the whirlpool bath shop"
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.83 based on 639 reviews