The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop: Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

Home Furnishing

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
Hazel Beaver
"Couldn't have been more helpful. I had bought a bath from bath store and it wasn't at all what I wanted so I had to return it. I wanted to make sure that I purchased a correct one this time. I rang up, and the lady was so helpfully. She went through all the tech specs for me checking internet bath length/ volume and was delightful to deal with. I was warned the lead time would be longer than usual ( by 4 or 5 days) so it wasn't a problem for me. As for the bath ? It's amazing !"
Andrew Holroyd
"Very Please with the Bath & Service, from start to finish couldn't fault the service I wouldn't hesitate to buy from The Whirlpool Bath Shop"
"Ordered a whirlpool bath for our new house, delivery very good always kept us up to date with delivery times etc. Bath very good quality we are very happy!"
"Bath arrived two days after original delivery date due to missing components/electronic control issues!, not really sure which. Delivery driver dropped off the pallet right by the front door but is not to keen to wait while I inspected the product for damages as they have other deliveries to complete, he had no option however as I refused to sign for delivery until I carried out a cursery inspection. Bearing in mind I was on my own at the time of delivery and the bath is tightly wrapped and strapped to two pallets think that as a supplier you should allow a more reasonable amount of time for the goods to be taken off the pallets and indoors for a more thorough inspection before absolving yourselves of any liability for damage incurred in transportation. However product looks great, nice quality, awaiting installation so functionality not yet known. Perhaps an alternative delivery should be considered i.e. two man assisted delivery and unpacking/inspection."
Thanks for your valuable feedback on delivery Steve.
"The service and delivery we received were well worth 5 stars.well done the whirlpool bath shop"
"Very happy with the service and the staff on the phone were very helpful. The bath is amazing, thank you"
"Great company to deal with, and excellent customer service."
"Can do better in other areas!"
"I wanted a whirlpool bath to fit my small bathroom and couldn't find one the right size. I rang the whirlpool bath shop and asked them if the could fit a whirlpool system to a small bath I had sourced. They were brilliant !😃I got the bath delivered to them and they rang me back to discuss what I wanted. They then sent it on to me fully fitted within a week. Brilliant company brilliant customer service. 😃😃😃😃"
"Good communication and fast service"
"Really easy to order and delivery went smooth as planned"
"Very happy with the 11 jet spa bath tub I ordered recently ,deliver on time and good customers service over the phone,definitely recommend it."
"Great service and lovely whirlpool bath, would definitely buy again!"
"The initial order process was seamless and very helpful team. Aftersales equally excellent. Had issue with a jet on installation but they sent someone out straight away and fixed in a jiffy. Definitely recommend."
"A Very professional and helpful lady called back to confirm my order which arrived promptly. Overall, i am very happy with my purchase"
"Very efficient and quick service"
"Delivered on time product was as stated great thanks"
"Very pleased with bath I ordered. Had a slight problem with a leaky spa outlet and airspa unit but after advice from store this was rectified by our builder. On the whole excellent service received."
"excellent service, good price"
"Great customer service - easy to contract. Delivery in the same week. Bath ready to install on bathroom staright away (all pipes intack and dealer) Very good quality oh bath. Highly recommend!"
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.83 based on 622 reviews