The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Great product. Looks really nice in my new bathroom. I was kept fully informed all the way through to delivery.... Great service, very pleased
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Carly was great cant be said for others, I was told bath had been tested and all was ok we have three delivery date where bath did not arrive as promised and finally was told bath had a crack in it and they had to order a new one. And on the fourth date the bath Arrived the day before it should have. If they talk to customers and tell the truth about delay would help. On a positive note the bath and the price are very good and we are very happy with the end result
Hi Steve, Apologies that our communication was not as good as expected we are taking steps to improve this, however we are pleased you like and are enjoying your whirlpool bath.
I highly recommend the Whirlpool Bath !!! excellent quality, great customer service
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Excellent quality but need to be clear fitting/operating instructions.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 3 star review on 26th June 2021
Hi Susan Thanks for your feedback, I've passed that on to the team. Your bath is looking great. Hope you enjoy it.
While the spa bath we ordered is as described the customer service and support is shocking. Considering we spent a lot of money adding extras , we have suffered terrible communication and service. The minute we had a query or issues with the product the process for this has been very poor. Because of this I would not recommend this company and would not use them again
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 1 star review on 24th June 2021
Hi Jeremy Thanks for your review, I'm really sorry to hear this. If you wouldn't mind sharing the issues you've experienced I'd be happy to look into this. Please drop me an email martin@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com if you want to discuss this further.
Good quality Bath, and arrived when promised. Make sure you fill the bath with water prior to final installation, we had a small leak , but it was easily sorted. The taps did not function properly after a couple of days, this was not the fault of the Whirlpool bath shop but the tap supplier ( Hudson Reed) who sent a replacement part. The problem about that was the that the bath was fitted and installed, so it had to be taken out again, at a cost of £400. Sounds a lot to fix maybe, but the bath was fitted snug to three walls with tiling down to it, so more work than usual to fix. Guess what, the tap company was not interested at all in helping out with that, but all said and done, the bath is fantastic.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 23rd June 2021
Beautiful bath and really excited about getting it. Sadly was scratched during transit but has been repaired very efficiently and now ready for installation
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 22nd June 2021
The wife is absolutely delighted with the bath. I struggle to get her out of there. Top quality product with great service. Very impressed..
Delivery took a lot longer than advertised & it wasn’t clear that a bath plug needed to be bought separately. Also allowed me to add the free chrome therapy light to my order then later told I wouldn’t be able to receive it. Quite disappointed with that. However now the bath is finally up and running, I’m happy with it. A lot cheaper than plenty of offline shops and makes my evening bath a splash more relaxing !
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 3 star review on 20th June 2021
Hi Thank you for your review, we're pleased to hear you're enjoying your new bath. The waste/plug is displayed as an optional extra, we're sorry you missed that. The light was in a promotion for our range of Aquaestil baths, you didn't puchase an Aquaestil bath so the offer was not available to you.
Fabulous customer service. L shaped whirlpool bath 🛁 with 24 jets and chromertherapy lights is fabulous 5 stars Thanks
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th June 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th June 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Excellent service and product.
I cannot express just how thankful I am for the advice I received when I called to place my order,I spoke to a lady called Carley,I'm so grateful for her help and advice in choosing the perfect bathtub
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th May 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th May 2021
The company was excellent but when the bath started leaking a day after installation it took 3 weeks to get someone to fix the leak (because only 1 Engineer covers the whole country! Hence the 4 stars) and I wasn't kept up to date about when the bath Engineer would come. Otherwise, all other problems were resolved swiftly, Carly is fantastic. I wish they made a note when you order the bath that it doesn't include the side panel and be clear about which panel suits and make ordering a panel as an optional extra, like the light or Carronite layer. My bath panel arrived very fast but dented, which they swiftly refunded. Overall, considering Covid limitations, I thought they did a good job.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 27th May 2021
Great service, really love our quantum duo whirlpool bath, well worth the short wait. Fitted easily replacing an existing bath. Great therapy after a long day in the shop, roll on the winter 😉
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th May 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Very happy with my new bath from the Whirlpool Bath Shop. The quality of the bath and the workmanship is excellent. Communications was very good and it was delivered exactly when promised. Here's a picture of it in our new bathroom.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th May 2021
I went with whirlpool as they have a real good reputation, not only did the bath turn up in great condition and all pipes and pump pre-installed it also came with build date and inspection certificate which tells me it was made to order very important when buying a bath like this. My only gripe was the way they modified the support legs to accommodate the pipe work as rather than resign them which is an easy task they just squashed the metal tubing but this has not compromised the structure integrity of the support legs just not what you would expect. Having said that I still give this a 10 out of 10 .
A wonderful Customer Service and excellent value for excellent products.
Great bath works very well! Only negative is the light wish I had never added as turned up a little scraped!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 3 star review on 23rd May 2021
excellent service from start to finish despite the current situation. All queries sorted and response to after sales service was extremely efficient
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 13th May 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 13th May 2021
The vendors were great, answered any questions promptly which reassured me the company is genuine. Courier could have been a bit better but my wife managed to get him to leave the tub in the garage because I was working. Just felt courier could have been more helpful than requiring the customer to plead for help.
It's the first time. To Order a bath on line. Excellent service from Carly. Everything she said. It happened. she's excellent in everything. If I need another bath. I'll go to them. The bath turned up on time as promised. Well done Carly.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.80 based on 927 reviews