The Play Cabin Reviews

Read The Play Cabin Reviews

info@theplaycabin.co.uk

Wood Green Preschool PlaygroupThe Play CabinPartridge Way

Tell us how The Play Cabin made you happy
Play Cabin is very good ,, My daughter goes very happy every morning, and the staff is very very good .... We love very much the Play Cabin 😊😊
I have been seeing people recommending The Play Cabin name for years on the local social network groups and now can do same myself. The staff is so caring and kids are having truly supportive and encouraging environment. I can see how much my little one developed within couple of months attending. His vocabulary improved, he is able to describe things, tell me how his day went, he has lovely friends and loves his teachers very much.
The staff are really welcoming, friendly, caring, helpful and skilled. They always greet my son with a smile and, from the start, listened to what is important to us and allowed him to settle in at his own pace (which was especially important as it came after a year of lockdowns etc), and as a result I have seen his confidence grow and he seems very comfortable and secure there. There are lots of creative activities connected to world events and loads of fun things to play with. It is a wonderfully fun and nurturing environment - I couldn't recommend it enough.
My daughter has recently started at The Play Cabin and we are so happy with everything about this nursery. The Play Cabin was actually recommended to us and we can definitely see why ! The staff are so caring , patient and nurturing towards all of the children. I love hearing about all the fun things my daughter has done throughout the day , her confidence has grown massively since she has started.
So nice teacher and very helpful for kids and parents as well
My son absolutely loves the play cabin. Since starting over a year ago I have seen how much he has developed and grown as an individual. All the staff are amazing and I can't thank them enough for everything they have done with my son. I can't wait for my daughter to start to enjoy her time at the play cabin
The Play Cabin is such a nurturing place with excellent staff. Both my children have been extremely happy there, even asking to go to nursery at the weekend! I couldn't recommend it highly enough.
Really loved the Play Cabin, they helped my child even though he didn’t speak a single word in English. I saw a huge improvement on my son’s social and learning skills. He didn’t want to leave this preschool and he always misses his teachers and friends
this nursery is the best of all haringey
Is good nersery .and the teachers are very goood
The team at the PlayCabin have always ensured that our son (attending) has felt welcome and safe. Care and support above and beyond the basic requirements have often impressed us, for example, sending a transition pack home to help him welcome his new little brother :) Our son has loved his time growing up at the PlayCabin. Thank-you!!
The Play Cabin 5 star review on 28th June 2021 The Play Cabin 5 star review on 28th June 2021
The Playcabin has been a brilliant nursery for my son. The staff are nurturing, engaging and FUN! The space is lovely and the activities are varied. I really feel they know each child and their interests really well. Everyday he runs in without giving me a second look. Couldn’t recommend it more highly!
Is very nice nursery i so happy for my son .. he is in the safe place and with very nice teachers
Amazing staff members who have really helped to encourage my sons confidence which was well and truly needed with the pandemic. So pleased I decided to pick The Play Cabin for my son to attend everyday day he leaves happy and can’t wait to return the next day.
Playcabin is perfect for my son and our family, local, caring, play centred time away from home. The staff are super friendly and genuinely happy to be with the children - a small team who know their charges well. Lots of time spent with free flow outside play makes this perfect for runaround kids. Our son is particularly young and settled slowly, during covid was even harder to do this but the staff were gentle and experienced in how to make sure he and I were comfortable.
Our son Ellis absolutely adores The Play Cabin and all the staff! Before starting there he had a speech delay and Luisa and her incredible team really helped him develop his communication skills. He has blossomed so much and really enjoys going every day. He has made some lovely friends and has connected so much to the staff. We have nothing but love for The Play Cabin and would recommend it to everyone.
The play cabin is a welcoming and excellent place for children to develop. Leo has really enjoyed himself since starting the play cabin in January. He has come on leaps and bounds in all areas. The members of staff are all welcoming and very easy to talk to in regards to any issues or wanting to find out how Leo is doing. I would definitely recommend the play cabin to anyone. I am looking forward to Leo to continue to enjoy his time at the play cabin and develop in his learning again in September. Keep up the excellent work guys.
O gradinita foarte curata, personalul este foarte prietenos. Recomand cu cea mai mare încredere.
I sent 2 of my boys here and they both love it and learned loads, my sons both have autism and the staff were very supportive, helpful and kids loved it.
Do not hesitate to send your child here, The Play Cabin are truly superb! Four months ago, we moved our son here from a nursery in Crouch which he was unhappy in, and the change in him has been massive! He has grown into a happy, confident little guy with many friends, who absolutely loves attending nursery. The Play Cabin staff are all incredibly engaged and competent, and the head, Luisa is warm and wonderful. They take a genuine interest in your child and and their interests and I feel 100% safe leaving my child in their excellent care.
The Play Cabin is rated 4.90 based on 60 reviews