The Play Cabin Reviews

Read The Play Cabin Reviews

info@theplaycabin.co.uk

Wood Green Preschool PlaygroupThe Play CabinPartridge Way

Tell us how The Play Cabin made you happy
Do not hesitate to send your child here, The Play Cabin are truly superb! Four months ago, we moved our son here from a nursery in Crouch which he was unhappy in, and the change in him has been massive! He has grown into a happy, confident little guy with many friends, who absolutely loves attending nursery. The Play Cabin staff are all incredibly engaged and competent, and the head, Luisa is warm and wonderful. They take a genuine interest in your child and and their interests and I feel 100% safe leaving my child in their excellent care.
This is an excellent day nursery. I am really impressed by the dedication of the staffs and the headmaster here. My kid really enjoys going to the nursery. He urges me to send him there every morning. In addition to that, I can see a change in terms of my child's individual development as well. He behaves better and learns a lot more new words. Have no choice but to give this provider a 5-star rating.
This nursery gave my son the best start. The staff are incredibly caring and in tune with all the kids, I felt my son was in excellent hands. His confidence and speech improved immensely during his time here. He started off needing me to stay with him, but a few months down the line and he was running to the gates and was excited to go every day. I only hope he enjoys school as much as this brilliant nursery!
My child loved every minute! The staff are wonderful.
The twins loved the cabin my wife and I loved the traditional play and traditional values Louisa was fantastic having a genuine love for the children and unyielding passion for the nursery enthuasing her team and joy for the children. The playcabin in essence is joyful playful happy environment educating the children in traditional play and values thank for taking care of our twins
Play cabin has been very important part of all 3 of my children.. They have enjoyed and love all the teachers there. Teachers are so amazing that my children would remember and miss them during past 3 months. As a parent I would recommend Play cabin. Loving teachers who do a very good job.
Play Cabin fabulous nursery with a caring team of staff who are wonderful with the children. Any concerns, staff will do everything to help, they are very friendly. My daughter loves this nursery, she is always happy after sessions. This is place where the children have fun. Would recommend to everybody!
It is a place where my child likes the most. My child is happy and rushes to go to. A place where my son come out with something. A place where staff are happy to help.
I have 2 children at the Play Cabin and am delighted with My children’s their progress. The staff are wonderful, friendly approachable and patient, remaining the same throughout the 2 years the kids have attended. The outdoor space is fantastic with plenty of room to run around. Inside is cosy with plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained and engaged. I would highly recommend and will be so sad when the kids have to move on.
My daughter Helena has attended the nursery for the second academical year now. She really enjoys being there, loves the indoor and outdoor activities, playing with the children and she also developed a strong friendship with one of the girls. I would like her to do more pre-school activities to help her learning the alphabet and numbers to prepare her better for the Reception in September. The staff is really helpful and friendly, overall I am happy with the nursery and I would recommend The Play Cabin to everyone.
I am very happy with the services my son receives, he is happy. the staff is very nice and friendly with both children and parents. all staff help you in whatever it takes and that is very rewarding.
My son absolutely loved this play clabin. The staff are friendly, the quality of care is excellent and has a safe spacious setting which any child can develop their physical and emotional well being independently. We will always remember the play cabin with fond memories
My daughter loves going to the Play Cabin. We have just moved from a small village nursery, so I like the fact that it is one room. The staff are all really friendly, approachable and attentive, so my mind is at ease leaving my daughter here. She always comes home with a big smile on her face and a rucksack full of art she has made, which makes her even more happy. Thank you Play Cabin xx
This nursery is a place where children feel at home. The staff is attentive, caring, genuinely interested in the emotional and physical development of the children, with a special focus on their confidence and wellbeing. My son attends full time. His speech and social skills have improved so much in such a short amount of time! And he is more independent, happy and interested in all the nursery's activities. Luisa, the manager and owner, put together an amazing, supportive, highly qualified staff. I am full of gratitude because I know my child is in great hands while I am at work.
We are very pleased with the Nursery. Thank you so much. :)
The play cabin is a place where you will like to send your child I really appreciate their teaching support, every day, the session start with an activity where each child is called to focus and member of staff help and support a child to accomplish it. It really appreciate all your hard work, support and time you are dedicated for the intellectual grow of our children. You gave them a great start for the future. My daughter is still missing her nursery. You are all great teachers
My oldest child attended The Play Cabin and my youngest started there last year. My eldest has such fond memories of The Play Cabin and my youngest looks forward to everyday she's there. The practitioners are all really lovely and caring towards the children, most are parents themselves so really understand and meet the needs of the children. I would definitely recommend this nursery to anyone, I'm so happy I found it for my Kids.
My little boy started at the play cabin when he was 2 and before this was only ever looked after by me (mum) or close family so starting nursery was a big change for him. They allowed me to stay with him for a few weeks so he could settle in which was great but I think the main thing that helped him was developing a good relationship with his lovely key worker (and the rest of the staff) and after that he was happy to stay alone. Now starting this new semester he practically runs to the gates when I drop him off and I know that's down to the staff being so friendly and caring and also knowing each child individually to cater to their specific needs and interests. I could not have picked a better nursery.
Exelent☺
Wonderful place. Very friendly and profesional nursery staff. My son loved every minute in there .
The Play Cabin is rated 4.88 based on 41 reviews