The Online Jewellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Online Jewellers
Read The Online Jewellers Reviews
Very poor service! I ordered a name necklace , firstly it was delivered late and when I received the product it was very poorly made and looked nothing like in the picture! I took the picture to email the customer service but no one got back to me, this was very disappointing and I’ll never recommend this to anyone! Poor poor service!!!
Very pleased with necklace, grand daughter loved it also. Delivery was as stated.
I received my knecklace very quickly and the quality is beautiful I would definitely purchase with them again . Kind regards.
Excellent!!!
Fantastic product - bought jewellery for my daughters birthday and she is so happy with it. Fabulous customer service, would highly recommend and will be making future purchases myself.
Loving my name necklace! My hubby surprised me with it and I just want to say thank you! It’s great quality and looks fab! Will highly recommend you x
Fantastic!
Thank you so much for the personalised cuff links we bought, my husband loves them. They made a great anniversary present! Quick delivery too!
Pleasure to deal with!
Amazing personal service, excellent value, would highly recommend.
My experience with The Online Jewellers was amazing. I had my engagement ring reset using their personalised service and was incredibly impressed by the attentive care I received and the professionalism. The quality of the end result speaks for itself and the pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend The Online Jewellers.
Superb professional service. Good quality jewellery and gifts. I have purchased and have received quite a few items and had the same 5 star experience each time!! I would certainly recommend.
Excellent friendly service, delivered on time! Would definitely recommend
Very happy thanks.
Amazing prompt esrvice.

Thanks once again
beautiful stylish jewellery
Excellent quality. Fantastic Service
A1 service. Kind and friendly made what could have been a very difficult process really smooth and easy. Will definitely be using again.
Excellent service.
Stunning quality products. Great customer service. Thank you!
My husband loved his initial cuflinks and always get comments on them when he wears them. The lovely presentation box they came in is a great bonus. Good value for money and an excellent product!
Bought the personalised cufflinks as a gift. They look great and were well received! Thanks
The Online Jewellers is rated 4.79 based on 29 reviews