The Murder Mystery Company Reviews

info@murdermysterycompany.co.uk

Unit 11 St Josephs Business Park, St Josephs Close

Category:
Entertainment

How would you rate The Murder Mystery Company?

"I was both organiser of the event and participant - I found the company really helpful, supportive and organised in preparing the event and in sorting out last minute requirements when on-site. As to the actual event it was very entertaining, an exciting challenge, the company actors were fantastic and responded at the right level to the participants, everyone had a great time and said that they wanted to come to a similar event again. I would certainly recommend the Murder Mystery Company to anyone interested in this type of event - and hope that we can arrange for them to come again to do another event for us."
"The event was handled so brilliantly. The actors were hilarious and engaging. They allowed us to enjoy our 3 course meal without standing over us, however, made sure we were asking questions and would help us along the way if we were not keeping track. Extremely inclusive and a brilliant event!"
"Brilliant night full of laughter!"
"They treated our booking as a real personal event, not just another client. With a few bespoke touches and a really engaging team, our guests loved every minute of our night. They really did provide a memorable evening. Glad to recommend them to anyone wanting to provide something unique for their special event"
"Kept in touch prior to the event, all staff were really friendly. I felt Hannah went out of her way to ensure all my needs including sticking within my budget were met and she was always enthusiastic when I spoke to her. The actual event was good fun, Sherlock was very witty and kept us all entertained."
"We had the most fantastic evening with the Murder Mystery Company. The actors were great and very funny. I will be sure to recommend the Murder Mystery Company to my colleagues if they are thinking of planning a team build."
"Absolutely brilliant event. My guests are still talking about it and saying that it was the most unusual and great idea for a dinner party. So well organised and just all round good fun. The actors really did gauge the audience well and went for maximum participation. Great night and would thoroughly recommend this service to anyone"
"We didn’t know what to expect being our first murder mystery dinner but the team exceeded by far any expectations we had. Thank you for making it such a special bonding experience for us, whilst having lots of fun with your brilliant actors. A really great evening!"
"Worked incredibly hard to ensure everyone was involved and enjoying themselves whilst making the evening a constructive team building event"
"Great show everyone really enjoyed it. Will defiantly to book you again."
"Interactive, great fun and thoroughly entertaining"
"They kept my guest gripped from the very beginning - very entertaining and I thank them for making my birthday a memorable one."
"We had a fantastic evening! The company turned up when they said they would everything went to plan. It was a really fun evening, the young and old joined in. My daughter and friends will remember her hen night for a long time!!"
"Our group had so much fun during our murder mystery dinner. The staff was great - so kind, helpful, and funny. It was a wonderful experience and definitely something we'd do again."
"My group had a fantastic time! Everyone got really into it and the theories were crazy. For an international group it was a great idea! Thank you so much!!!"
"Sophie and her team took total control of the event allowing me to sit back and enjoy it rather than worrying about the entertainment. Everyone played their parts very well and Sherlock judged his humour well making him very engaging and fun. Excellent event, really well executed! Wouldn't hesitate to use Sophie and the CCC team again in the future."
"Their attention to detail and flexibility meant that we had an evening Murder Mystery event that was bespoke and of high quality. The audience loved it, and it made for an unforgettable dinner. This would be a great ice breaking type of event as well. Thank you guys!"
"The actors were brilliant, really involved the whole team and created a very fun atmosphere. We got to do something a little different that got the team working together and had a good time doing it."
"Absolutely brilliant event! Very well organised and thought out, they made the whole process extremely easy and Kim was fantastic on the night. It's refreshing to meet such helpful and professional staff! Thank you all :-)"
"Everyone had a great time especially dressing up at the end! Staff thought the event was brilliant and were all still in the party mood and talking about the evening on Monday! The murder mystery team were very organised attentive friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend"
The Murder Mystery Company is rated 4.90 based on 73 reviews