The Money Hub Limited Reviews

351 London Road
Hadleigh
Essex

Tell us how The Money Hub Limited made you happy
Pleased l got the loan and grateful for the support from Broker. Very helpful.
The service I received from Calhan was efficient and as a first time buyer, he explained everything to me in clearly and was happy to answer any questions I had.
Calhan was very fast at finding me a mortgage, he made sure it was affordable and quick to secure. The whole process took just over two weeks, from initial enquiry to mortgage offer. Calhan always replied to emails and was very knowledgeable answering my queries. Thank you Calhan!
to get me a remortgage
Money Hub got me a better deal in comparison to what I had and helped me every step of the way to understand how the deal is structured. Look forward to working with Ivan again soon.
Great service from Alfie. On the ball from start to finish been brill! Second time I ve used them would use again and recommend The Money Hub.
They tried their best for me. But was not to be in my case. But very helpfully.
Ivan was very helpful and kept us informed at all times.
Happy wit a quick and successful completion
Having spent years maintaining payments on all accounts we fell into some financial hardship. A high street lender offered a remortgage in principle - this was then rejected due to it being 'non affordable' This decision made things very difficult. Affordable? WE would have reduced out outgoing £600. we then turned to THM - they were able to find and secure a lender who could see past this and, even with the unexpected outcome of Brexit! have completed. We are now in a position to save money. Matt and Sonia have both been great - The amount of work and effort with me on the phone and behind the scenes has been amazing.
Good professional service form Ivan and the team at Money hub to get us a new mortageg on our new home.
Good friendly service. Very helpful at all stages through the process.
We had no experience of the bridging loan process but Gary valiantly steered us through the minefield of jargon and administration. He was both friendly and professional and invariably answered our many queries promptly.
attentive to our problems and very frieadly
Clear communication, pleasant adviser and effective advice
Thankyou Gary from the money hub. You were very patient and extremely helpful. Best wishes Allan
I would say the process was difficult but this was made easy and smooth sailing. Ivan Cox you worked so hard and your attitude was awesome and will be remembered a long way
Regular contact pre scheduled but not intrusive
good service
In the end I didn't actually need the loan money hub organised for me, but when I was in need of a "plan B" in case other financing fell through, Gary from the Money Hub organised things at very short notice and patiently explained the choices involved. He was extremely helpful at a very stressful time and the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the fact that I never took up the loan and can't make any statements about how good value it was. Thanks!
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.90 based on 656 reviews