The Money Hub Limited Reviews

1st Floor, Suite 17-27
33-41 Victoria Avenue
Southend-on-Sea
Essex

How would you rate The Money Hub Limited?

Loan Knowledge
"Although at this point they could not help me the advice I received was very informative and useful. Unexpected.... I will return when I can"
Professionalism
"Gary was very reassuring and helpful to me at a time of great personal stress."
Professionalism
"Excellent service from start to finish, Ivan was very helpful and expalained everything clearly"
Professionalism
"They helped me where nobody else could excellent friendly service as well"
Professionalism
"Really sound advice and helpful in guiding me towards a move of house. Complicated circumstances and they have helped well ."
"Very good service"
Professionalism
"The dedication, understanding and reassurance Rachel and Ivan gave was outstanding- no amount of questions or time spent helping was too much trouble. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you"
Professionalism
"Disappointed with the service"
Following our discussion this evening I will raise your feedback to the adviser as the service you have received has fallen below the high standards that we set and maintain at The Money Hub.
Rhian Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Our case was a complicated one and we received a quick answer from The Money Hub that they could help us. Thank you!"
Professionalism
"They gave excellent, well considered advice which hopefully will be of great use to me. I would definitely recommend them."
Professionalism
"You got me the mortgage I wanted on the date we needed it and Ben was great :)"
Professionalism
"I have worked in the financial markets for over 15 years. The service I have received from Ivan so far has been excellent to say the least. I am extremely impressed with the Money Hub so far and would certainly recommend them. Ivan has been an outstanding and is definitely an asset to the company."
Professionalism
"Matt was a really friendly guy, knew his stuff and totally out me at my ease. Just what's needed when discussing something tricky like finance."
Professionalism
"I was very happy with the service I received with the money hub. They help reduce my home insurance. Dealing in a very professional manner. Thank you"
Professionalism
"Very pleased the help given by Money Hub ,would recommend them 100% ."
"Attentive, helpful, professional!"
Professionalism
"Ivan and Rachel couldn't have been more helpful and professional throughout. Will definitely be using these guys again."
Professionalism
"Everyone that I spoke to within the organisation was knowledgable and friendly"
Professionalism
"Gary at the money hub was really friendly, bubbly, informative and went the extra mile to assist us. We would definitely reccommend them. Thank you Gary!"
Professionalism
"Ben Robbins especially and Rachel Wilcox were always an hand to answer any queries I had."
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.88 based on 363 reviews