The Money Hub Limited Reviews

1st Floor, Suite 17-27
33-41 Victoria Avenue
Southend-on-Sea
Essex

How would you rate The Money Hub Limited?

Michel

Professionalism

Ben , my money hub contact was very good and easy to approach . I give us good advice
Felicity
Verified Buyer

Gary Simmons was very helpful and patient - he was able to find a suitable loan for us and it was not his fault that in the ned we did not need it. First rate service!!
Felicity Gresser
Judith Ward

Professionalism

I received an immediate response to my request for advice on a re-mortgage. Money Hub's Darren Ford, very rapidly understood my circumstances and with some lateral thinking, quickly found a perfect solution and solved what might have become a very tricky problem. I really appreciated the fact that Darren dealt with my case from start to finish, finding a superb product that exactly met my needs. Darren's professional manner, close attention to my case, courteous 'phone calls and prompt e mails kept me up to date and on track both with progress and what I needed to do at every juncture. Darren's patience and positive attitude kept the process moving forward despite my occasional oversights ! The communication with Darren was outstanding and from the start I had complete trust in The Money Hub. The Financial Services regulatory bodies approval is well justified from my experience. Despite being on-line, the service is at a very personal level and I felt that my custom was highly valued
By comparison I sought advice from Building Societies which could not offer a level of service or a solution able to come anywhere near that provided by The Money Hub, even t With The Money Hub, there was no waiting for face to face appointments, delays or uncertainty, just a fast, efficient service that required no more of me than a little time at the computer in the comfort of my home.
The Money Hub clerical staff were very efficient, answering calls promptly, with no queues, recorded music or options, just excellent customer service.
Now I have total peace of mind that my financial affairs are in good order, Darren did everything possible to ensure that things ran smoothly and now I can enjoy the benefits.
Overall I received an exemplary level of professional service, for which I cannot commend Darren too highly. I would not hesitate to use The Money Hub in future or recommend it to others, especially to those of my generation who may not be so confident at using an on-line service.
Thanks to everyone for an outstanding service, it's been a pleasure doing business with you Judith Ward
Ian

Professionalism

The Money Hub were really useful in highlighting the pro and cons of the financial product I was considering, it is nice to have an honest view of the market.
Mark Vernon

Professionalism

My dealings this afternoon offer me hope that I may be able to obtain a mortgage. Darren was professional from the outset and asked all the correct questions from the start with an easy and pleasant manner. Thank you. M Vernon.
Verified Buyer

I got the number for money hub from a friend who said they were very good, and having tried different high street lenders and several brokers for a mortgage, (which they all didnt want to know because of a few complications), i was a bit sceptical. I first made contact with Gary (genius) at the money hub and after a short friendly down to earth conversation gary said no problem, you will have a mortgage by the end of the day. The phone rang at 6pm and the news was great.... we finally had a mortgage after months of trying... we obviously had a few details to iron out to which gary worked with sonya (who is brilliant in every way), and over the next few days we was well on our way and could start looking for a house.
We cant thank the money hub enough for what they have done for us!!!!. Do not hesitate to use these people they will work their hardest to help you!!!.

Mr and Mrs dowles
Tony

Professionalism

Very helpful always tried to help with any quiry
Eric

Professionalism

I made contact with the Money Hub and was contacted by Ben. Whilst I did not progress my initial enquiries with Ben (change in personal circumstances) he was very attentive and professional.
Gyanishwar

Helpfulness

Gary was very helpful tried the best but certain circumstances concerning me few things were against me that was the reason I regected for loan thanks ,Gary
Kirstie

Professionalism

Ben was always helpful, and went out of his way to offer advice and assistance. I never felt the service was too pushy, and there was always a response promptly when I made contact.
David

Professionalism

Excellent service, quick and efficient

Professionalism

My husband and I had very poor credit and were unable to get out of the financial mess we were in, after being in touch with lots of different people to help clear our debts and look at loans and remortgages to clear all the debts nobody could help. I looked up the money hub and the service was amazing from start to finish. We fist dealt with Gary who took us through the initial process I'll miss hearing his cheery voice and very helpful mannor, then we were passed on to Sonia who took us through the rest of the way until the funds were actually in the account. Sonia was fantastic and gave us lots of help and encouragement all the way through. I would highly recommend the money hub, we thought we would never get things sorted and I'm writing this review now with a clear happy mind that we no longer have any worries thanks to the money Hub! 😊
Chris

GREAT, GREAT, AND GREAT
Georgina

Professionalism

We dealt mostly with Gary and Sonia who were both very helpful and understanding. They dealt with our case efficiently. Many thanks!
Nathan

Helpfulness

Gary at the money Hub was really helpful and would definitely recommend :)
Charmaine Taylor

Loan Knowledge

We got what we needed in the end, even though it's another financial commitment for many years
Ose

Professionalism

Money hub (Garry) was quite understanding of my financial situation and am very impressed with the service I received. I will definitely be recommending this service to my friends and family members.
Andrew

Professionalism

▪got quick clear advice about the loan I was asking about. Told from the start that chance of success was fairly low. Not given false hope of success, then to have failure dropped on me later. Honest and straightforward from the start, with no runaround. Sadly for me it was correct advice. Thanks for trying
David & Helen
Verified Reviewer

Professionalism

Ivan and Rachel deserve a medal for helping myself and my wife get our 1st house ... years of stupidity ruining my credit file , they persisted and got the mortgage we needed to get on the property ladder ..... forever in your debt thank you

Highly recommended 👍🏻

Morton
Verified Reviewer

Loan Knowledge

Fantastic service. Both Ivan and Racheal had time to work with me, always replied to any calls emails. And sorted my application out where I though I was gonna struggle.
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.89 based on 188 reviews