The Money Hub Limited Reviews

Southend-on-Sea
Essex

Tell us how The Money Hub Limited made you happy

Loan Knowledge
"Matthew Wiseman was very helpful and friendly and made the process of applying for a second mortgage speedy and straightforward."
Professionalism
"Having spent years maintaining payments on all accounts we fell into some financial hardship. A high street lender offered a remortgage in principle - this was then rejected due to it being 'non affordable' This decision made things very difficult. Affordable? WE would have reduced out outgoing £600. we then turned to THM - they were able to find and secure a lender who could see past this and, even with the unexpected outcome of Brexit! have completed. We are now in a position to save money. Matt and Sonia have both been great - The amount of work and effort with me on the phone and behind the scenes has been amazing."
Professionalism
"Great service with friendly & clear communication throughout the process. We are delighted to recommend The Money Hub, particularly Ivan who remained positive through a few hurdles & brought us through to a great outcome. Thank you so much. 😊"
Professionalism
"Very happy, Gary and Sonia really did go above and beyond for us. Our case was quite complicated and it took about 3 months. Gary was absolutely brilliant and such a lovely guy, always kept us in the loop. We will definitely be recommending. Thanks so much for all the help !"
Professionalism
"As much as we did not formalise a transaction with the Money Hub, the advice received was both open and honest. As such, it allowed ourselves to make an informed and unbiased decision on how we intended to move forward, without feeling pressurised."
Professionalism
"Good professional service form Ivan and the team at Money hub to get us a new mortageg on our new home."
Professionalism
"I had the pleasure of dealing with Ivan Cox, he was absolutely relentless in finding me a mortgage that worked for my circumstances. I had a difficult situation and multiple times I threw curved balls and obstacles, Ivan took it all in his stride and never lost hope, constanlty reassuring me he could sort it, He's an absolute diamond, I would recommend the company Money Hub and Ivan Cox to anyone and I have done already to close friends and family. Communications are 10/10 the experience and knowledge is 10/10 their commitment to succeed is 10/10. I cant say thank you enough!"
Professionalism
"Thank you Ivan, you made the impossible possible ! You have helped us immensely"
Professionalism
"Our advisor Gary Simmons was excellent from start to completion. He listened to our needs and found us a super deal. The process was explained fully and was dealt with very quickly. Would definitely recommend"
Professionalism
"Very nice people helped me a lot to achieve my mortage for me I would recommend this company many thanks to Ivan especially."
Professionalism
"Ivan Cox was supportive all the way.He is easy to approach and made the whole process lighter.He is knowledgeable and non judgmental,willing to help and professional. I was kept informed all the time ."
Professionalism
"Gary from the money hub couldn’t of been more professional and helpful in my time dealing with the company. From the outset he was informative and had my best interests at heart, a revelation in modern business. I would definitely use his services again and would whole heartedly recommend him and the money hub."
Professionalism
"Good friendly service. Very helpful at all stages through the process."
Professionalism
"Gary has been one of the best brokers I have encountered over the 12 years I have been purchasing properties. His friendly demeanour was great. Even when the purchase hit snags, Gary was quick to offer help and provided suggestions and alternatives that aided the purchase. Gary was particularly good at providing regular updates and, through a good relationship with the bank, helped answer queries efficiently and promptly. Would certainly recommend him to others."
Professionalism
"Listened to my needs and although the process wasn’t straight forward from start to finish- not their fault though- they were with me every step of the way keeping me up to date with the progress. Have and will use again. Highly recommend. Sonia., Matt and Archie were always on hand to help."
Professionalism
"Mr Gary Simmons has been marvelous throughout and a credit to your company"
Professionalism
"After using another company that let me down and Being self employed, getting a morgage was becoming difficult, so I decided to talk to Matt. He was extremely helpful and guided me through the whole morgage process from start to finish. I'd fully recommend Matt and the Money Hub."
Professionalism
"Ivan cox has been my financial adviser with my remortgage and purchase. He has been very supportive and kept me well informed from start to finish. He has achieved the impossible. Thank you! Ivan for helping me achieve my dream after so many unsuccessful trials with other brokers. God bless you."
Professionalism
"Excellent efficient service from Ivan Cox regarding remortgaging our property. He was always extremely positive and got us the right product at an affordable price."
Helpfulness
"We had a very positive experience with the great help of Matt and Sonia. Their service was friendly, professional and they kept us well informed at all stage of our application. Matt was excellent and got us a great deal for our remortgage at rates better than high street building society. We would highly recommend their service."
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.88 based on 469 reviews