The Money Hub Limited Reviews

Southend-on-Sea
Essex

Tell us how The Money Hub Limited made you happy

Professionalism
"Ben Davies helped us with a remortgage and it was genuinely the best customer service we've received, from any business, ever. Nothing was too much trouble for him, he always did as he said and got back to us quickly, and he took the stress out of what could have been a horrible process. I can't speak highly enough of Ben. We were absolutely delighted with the outcome he achieved for us, and we're very grateful."
Professionalism
"The staff I spoke to was brilliant very help full in every way, a specially Ivan he did a brilliant job for me , looking forward to dealing with them again next year"
Professionalism
"From the initial contact call John from The Money Hub has been a true professional throughout the mortgage application process. Where others have been quick to dismiss or offer limited services, John worked tirelessly to seek the best product and solution for me. His industry knowledge was clearly evidenced as he coached and advised me through the seemless mortgage application process. I would highly recommend The Money Hub and John as trusted Professionals that I would use again."
Professionalism
"Nothing was too much trouble for Gary, he made the whole process as painless as possible. He did all the chasing and kept us fully informed throughout the time it took to complete."
"got me the money!!!"
Professionalism
"John was professional and very helpful. Highly recommended!!"
Professionalism
"We really thought that we would struggle to get a mortgage. Ivan was helpful through the whole process and we moved into our new house 3 weeks ago! Can’t thank the money hub enough for helping us and a big thanks to Ivan as he was amazing!"
Professionalism
"Absolutely amazing customer service. I had Ivan Cox as my mortgage broker and he is amazing at his job available when ever i needed some support or information. As a 1st time buyer Ivan helped me through every little thing in so much detail right through to the end. Will always go to money hub for any future finance."
Professionalism
"Thankyou Gary from the money hub. You were very patient and extremely helpful. Best wishes Allan"
Professionalism
"Wonderful and helpful experience with Matt. Helping us to solve and direct the best posable way of advice."
Professionalism
"Got in touch with Money Hub back in January 18, but due to fair credit found it to find any high street lenders who could help us. The Money Hub team, set about all of there lenders and came back with two possibilities. It took almost 7 months to get a confirmed mortgage offer, but they got me a lender in the end. Thank you Money Hub."
Professionalism
"Gary Simmons was very good with us, he kept us informed all the way through the process, and we have to say he was very transparent in all the dealings. We would use him again and would recommend him. Thank you Gary B&L"
Professionalism
"Matt and Gary looked after in getting the mortgages for our first home. Thank you"
Professionalism
"Friendly, knowledgable customer service. Straight to the point advise and possible solutions advised. Thank you Garry Simmons"
Professionalism
"Having been turned down by 2 other providers, MoneyHub were able to match me with another provider, and I am now in the happy position of having received a binding offer which perfectly meets my requirements. 😊 This has been a long process, and both Matthew and Sonia at MoneyHub have been brilliant in helping me through it all. They clearly know their stuff, and have been very supportive throughout."
Professionalism
"Gary was extremely helpful and knowledgable and always each to reach."
Professionalism
"Staff were very helpful and polite."
Loan Knowledge
"Great information and very helpful and great help with ideas"
Professionalism
"Ivan , Sonia and the team , service was impeccable"
Professionalism
"I would say the process was difficult but this was made easy and smooth sailing. Ivan Cox you worked so hard and your attitude was awesome and will be remembered a long way"
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.88 based on 427 reviews