The Money Hub Limited Reviews

Southend-on-Sea
Essex

Martin

Professionalism

Excellent service, Darren being the problem solver with setting up and running the whole application for a mortgage. Pain free and very understanding, will recommend to anyone I know seeking advice and assistance.
Colin

Professionalism

I contacted them thinking they deal with lots of mortgage lenders so could get me best deal without me spending my time searching, but after a in depth talk was told to contact my own bank did not try and sell to me
Jenny

Loan Knowledge

Gary explained how a bridging loan works really clearly in just a few minutes. I haven't bought or sold a house since 1984! He used simple language and was very friendly but I could tell he was giving me good advice that I could understand. Eventually I have not needed the loan
but Gary has kept in contact on exactly the days he said he would.
Chris

Professionalism

The services provided by Gary Simmons and Rachael Wilcox were fantastic. They were more than helpful all the way through the process keeping us updated constantly and willing to answer any questions we had.

Professionalism

Although we did not continue to use the money hubs services due to a change in circumstances I found them to be very polite and friendly on the phone. They were great and keeping in contact ad I feel that if I were to have needed their services I'd have been very happy with the outcome.
Lisa

Professionalism

Great service. Willing to help.

Professionalism

Brilliant at all aspects. All individuals I spoke to were professional, polite and helpful. Special thanks to Natalie.
Neil

Professionalism

Gary was very helpful and attentive throughout my dealings with him.
Andrea

Professionalism

Ivan Cox was really good, he communicated with us regular to give updates, then Natalie took over and was equally professional.
Thomas
Verified Buyer

All corncerned very helpful and easy to talk to

Professionalism

Fantastic service and very supportive throughout my application.
Stevie

Professionalism

Really helpful and I now have a plan to aim to get a mortgage and improve my financial situation- really helpful thanks
Graham

Professionalism

The service was excellent from start to finish , without The Money Hub we would not have got the house that we so desperately wanted , especially have to thank Ivan and Rachel for obtaining the mortgage when we thought we had exhausted all options ....would recommend this company without a doubt
Joel

Professionalism

Friendly and thorough service from initial contact right through to the end. Always helpful and responded to my queries in a timely and efficient manner. My case was slightly complex and everybody involved handled everything with true professionalism and made things happen when required. Genuinely really impressed and would recommend to anybody. Not just the best service I have received from a broker but probably the best service I have received from most businesses I have dealt with.
Stephen

Professionalism

Minimum of fuss and regular updates.
Philip

Professionalism

Ben robbins is an asset to your company fantastic service really helpful and really explains everything in detail I really can't fault the service iv had so far and I'm looking forward to hopefully completing with yourselves
Christian

Professionalism

Ben was very helpful and was willing to go that bit extra to try and get us a mortgage. Very impressed!
Shane

Professionalism

Everyone was very helpful and understood everything that we were going through. I would recommend you to anyone who asks about getting a loan. I would like to thank Shaun and Rachel as they helped us through the whole process.
Karen

Professionalism

Ivan was extremely helpful and friendly. He was also very knowledgeable. Thank you Ivan
Clive

Professionalism

Although I did not go on to use their services, I found the advice and competitive rates very helpful in allowing to make an informed decision. I would recommend Money Hub.
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.87 based on 141 reviews