The Money Hub Limited Reviews

1st Floor, Suite 17-27
33-41 Victoria Avenue
Southend-on-Sea
Essex

How would you rate The Money Hub Limited ?

Professionalism
"Gary and the team are outstanding! He conveys a sense of immense knowledge, confidence and trust. Furthermore he gets your requirements instantly, and knows the deal as well as you do by the end of just one briefing; a truly rare talent."
Professionalism
"My case was particularly difficult and I really didn’t think I would get the mortgage I needed but Ben and Sonia worked very hard to sort everything for me so a big thanks guys . J Goldby"
Professionalism
"Excellent caring staff who offered good advice."
Professionalism
"I dealt with Gary. I found him most helpful easy to talk to and he explained things very well. I wouldn't hesitate to contact him again should the need be requirec. Please convey my thanks to him and because of him I will be recommending the Money Hub to my friends."
Professionalism
"Gary always went above and beyond and always stayed in touch would highly recommend"
"Gary was extremely helpful, highly recommended"
Professionalism
"Everyone we dealt with in the team were really helpful and friendly which made the whole remortgage process so much smoother"
Professionalism
"by always keeping me up to date with the progress of my application"
Professionalism
"Gary went above and beyond to help me, and gave me great advice on what would work best for my situation. Would 100% use again and recommend. Thanks again!"
Loan Knowledge
"Although at this point they could not help me the advice I received was very informative and useful. Unexpected.... I will return when I can"
Professionalism
"Gary was very reassuring and helpful to me at a time of great personal stress."
Professionalism
"Excellent service from start to finish, Ivan was very helpful and expalained everything clearly"
Professionalism
"They helped me where nobody else could excellent friendly service as well"
Professionalism
"Really sound advice and helpful in guiding me towards a move of house. Complicated circumstances and they have helped well ."
"Very good service"
Professionalism
"The dedication, understanding and reassurance Rachel and Ivan gave was outstanding- no amount of questions or time spent helping was too much trouble. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you"
Professionalism
"Disappointed with the service"
Following our discussion this evening I will raise your feedback to the adviser as the service you have received has fallen below the high standards that we set and maintain at The Money Hub.
Rhian Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Our case was a complicated one and we received a quick answer from The Money Hub that they could help us. Thank you!"
Professionalism
"They gave excellent, well considered advice which hopefully will be of great use to me. I would definitely recommend them."
Professionalism
"You got me the mortgage I wanted on the date we needed it and Ben was great :)"
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.88 based on 372 reviews