The Money Hub Limited Reviews

1st Floor, Suite 17-27
33-41 Victoria Avenue
Southend-on-Sea
Essex

How would you rate The Money Hub Limited ?

Professionalism
"Amazing staff, who are happy to provide support and help through the whole transaction. Very thorough too."
Professionalism
"The financial advisor was very knowledgeable and give me options which allowed me to make the right decision for position"
Professionalism
"The knowledge we received from the money hub in relation to what we were trying to achieve on the type of property we wanted to mortgage was outstanding. We had spoken to other agents in relation to the same property before speaking with Gary and found Gary's knowledge and guidance was the best advice we had received."
Professionalism
"Sonia lynch was very helpful in getting me a remortgage."
"Karen was excellent"
Professionalism
"Gary Simons. Said what he was going to do, and did what he said. A refreshing change to lots of other people."
Professionalism
"They went above and beyond"
Professionalism
"Matt was excellent in running through everything we needed to know. Also was very patient when things kept changing! Thank you!"
Professionalism
"Matt from the money hub was very helpful and professional and helped with our loan to his full potential"
Professionalism
"Can't fault advice I was given, no quibbling, straight talking to the point. Not trying to sell own products. Thanks for the advice. Great service."
Professionalism
"Brilliant from start to finish."
Professionalism
"This was my third attempt to purchase my council property, I had previously been advised incorrectly. Ivan was brilliant at reassuring me that he could find a mortgage lender after I had provided all the paperwork etc The services was absolutely fantastic and I have recommended the Money Hub to my family and friends. I am now a very happy home owner."
Professionalism
"Matt was really good at keeping in touch and sorting any issues that arose ! Really pleased with him and the company"
Professionalism
"Gary was SO helpful at every step, always chirpy on the phone and called back when he said he would. He showed compassion and tried to help in every. I would highly recommend his services. Thank you Gary!"
Professionalism
"In the end I didn't actually need the loan money hub organised for me, but when I was in need of a "plan B" in case other financing fell through, Gary from the Money Hub organised things at very short notice and patiently explained the choices involved. He was extremely helpful at a very stressful time and the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the fact that I never took up the loan and can't make any statements about how good value it was. Thanks!"
Professionalism
"I found Gary to be extremely helpful he was on the end of the phone when needed but was not pushy I will be in touch again soon and recommend you to a friend without hesitation"
Professionalism
"Very happy with the service."
Professionalism
"I keep getting emails saying we’re happy we could get you the loan you needed Unfortunately the money hub could not get me the mortgage I needed unless I put £45000 in to the deal and paid them £35000 to settle credit cards bearing in mind 2 credit cards were off my credit file this year which left 2 then they could only offer interest only with credit scores of 820 and 919 very disappointing"
Hello Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review.

After many hours of research to find a solution - I appreciate you did not get the desired outcome, however your case was extremely complex.

If you would like to discuss this with me again please give me a call.

Thanks
Matt
Professionalism
"After dealing with a number of mortgage representatives I would like to say thank you to Gary for his time and patience, without pressure, to obtain a mortgage for me. Although at the moment I am not in a position to take up the offer, I will definitely keep your details for future reference."
Professionalism
"Sonia was prompt approachable and no hassle to deal with"
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.88 based on 395 reviews