The Money Hub Limited Reviews

351 London Road
Hadleigh
Essex

Tell us how The Money Hub Limited made you happy
Our broker was Gary Simmons - he made the experience effortless and we felt reassured throughout the process. His knowledge of the various products was excellent and he really took onboard our requirements in a very professional manner. Thank you Gary and The Money hub for all your help. We will certainly use your service again and happy to recommend our family and friends.
Very pleased with the service received. Staff are helpful and friendly. Everything went smoothly. Very pleased and I would recommend them to others.
Matt was extremely helpful and answered all my questions honestly and kindly. My whole experience with him, I felt was genuine and professional, looking forward to further contact in the future.
Great service by Gary and communication was 100%. We we're kept up to speed every step of the way. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Ive found this company very good to deal with, my case worker Gary Simmonds is a real asset to these guys. His knowledge and ability to get the job done is outstanding.
I was introduced to Garry through our mortgage broker in 2019 when I was looking to help my dad purchase a property through a riding loan. Gary was kind enough to provide a lot of insight and information into the process of the loan. We ended up not going through with the loan on that occasion. However, when I personally was looking at a renovation project where a bridging loan was required, I contacted Gary again. He has been very helpful in pushing the relevant parties to get things sorted, so the process runs smoothly. He is always at the end of the phone and offers sound advice on the lenders available and the criteria required. I will be using Gary in the future for a future project.
Both John Murphy and Sonja Lynch worked professionally and supportively with my mortgage application. I received appropriate advice which resulted in my application being accepted and a quick conclusion. I took on board all of their advice and also some personal experiences shared by John which really helped. Not only in the application but with my anxieties throughout the process. This was my first mortgage and I was doing it on my own and I was fully supported by all of my questions being answered promptly and honestly and was made to feel part of the team all looking to get the best deals and responses for me. I can not thank you enough, it meant a great deal to me to be able to trust in you and I am so glad that this was easy to do. I will and have recommended you to others and will look forward to working with you again when looking at changing my mortgage in the future. Kind regards Carol Wilcock
I was so impressed with all the hard work Ian & Sonia put in despite a number of problems getting my mortgage. I certainly look forward in using your service again in the future.
I was highly recommended Gary by a family member who has used him multiple times. He was great, from first phone call to mortgage agreement in 1 week. We are first time buyers and didn't really have any knowledge about mortgages and he guided us through the whole journey.
John & Sonia at the Money Hub were outstanding in their efforts to support us in obtaining a mortgage after a period of redundancy and the accompanied poor credit. it was a challenging situation to say the least, but they were extremely helpful and great at their jobs, resulting in us being able to finally celebrate a successful move. i would highly recommend their services.
I was referred to use the Money Hub specifically to work with Gary Simmons. He came highly recommended from a client and friend of mine. From the start his advice was reliable, well thought out, independent (which was important to me) and honest. He found me a suitable lender for the purchase of three buy to let properties, within a prescribed deadline. He is trustworthy, and will push and work with lenders to make sure that they meet their end of the bargain. Gary is efficient, is willing to put the hard work in and in one word is efficient to give the accurate know how in the arrangement of funding projects.
I was recommended by someone to use John Murphy at the money hub to help me and get me my first mortgage I was 100% NOT let down and was so grateful I was introduced to him. Straight from the start to the end I couldn’t of faulted him he has been amazing! My mortgage was not easy due to different factors but John literally over came anything which cropped up and always reassured me as I was constantly worried. I was expecting to go with a specialist lender but due to John’s knowledge, ability end professionalism he managed to get me a high street lender which I never thought would happen. I honestly do think if I chose someone else to act on my behalf i wouldn’t of never got a mortgage! Brilliant guy and would recommend him to anyone!
Went above and beyond to help me
We were recommended to Gary by our Estate agents. We had a call the same day and from start to completion of our offer Gary has gone above and beyond to guide and support us through the process and get us the best offer in a short time frame. We would definitely recommend Gary to everyone we know.
Ivan was unbelievable from start to finish in helping me achieve my dream of becoming a homeowner . I cannot recommend him or this company enough . Ivan kept me up to date constantly and was always offering me advice and support when needed . There’s no way I could have done this without his help . I will be using Ivan again one day in the future, that’s for sure! So so impressed and thanks once again! I truly am grateful for everything you have done for me . Thank you
A friend recommended Gary to us. Within 4 working days he had got all documnts sorted and and an offer letter to us by lunchtime of day 4. In my opinion this type of service cannot be surpassed.W ill recommend The Money Hub to everyone I know. David Perfect
Ivan has been absolutely amazing and we wouldn’t go anywhere else. We have used money hub twice now for a property purchase as well as a remortgage. We also recommended Ivan and the money hub to a friend of ours who he was also able help where others couldn’t! We will be back in two years for our next remortgage. Thanks Ivan!
Ivan was excellent.. knowledgeable and on the ball. Nothing was too much h trouble ...
I am so pleased that I listened to a recommendation and contacted Gary to help with two cases - a Bridging Loan and a BTL mortgage. He has gone above and beyond to guide and support me through the process and get us the best deals in a tight timeframe. I look forward to continuing working with him. I already have and will continue to recommend Gary and The Money Hub to others!
Ivan achieved for us what no other broker could! In all honesty, words will never be enough to express our gratitude. After a long hard battle of trying to remortgage our property (as expats with a rather unusual financial situation), and after several failed attempts by other brokers, we had little hope moving forward and were left utterly defeated. A simple google search led me to The Money Hub. A quick phone call directed me to Ivan - a specialist in all things expat! And that he is. Ivan was down to earth, transparent, warm and friendly and had a great deal of empathy through the lengthy and complex process. His reassuring nature and willingness to go above and beyond for us was both refreshing and uplifting. We completed today after 6 months of hard work from the wonderful Ivan! We will be forever grateful for all that Ivan has done for us and would recommend him and The Money Hub in a heartbeat. Gemma and Robert - Canada
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.90 based on 659 reviews