The Money Hub Limited Reviews

1st Floor, Suite 17-27
33-41 Victoria Avenue
Southend-on-Sea
Essex

How would you rate The Money Hub Limited?

Phil

Professionalism

Gary provided a great service, informative and efficient, couldn’t have asked for much more.

Professionalism

As a last resort, it offered possibilities. Vg communicating skills, plenty of time and consideration shown and not a hard-selling approach.

Fantastic service Ivan and Rachel were great to deal with
Well done guys
Rob
Emma

Professionalism

Very helpful, easy to speak with and honest! :)
Debbie

Professionalism

I used the same advisor last year for some advice about a mortgage and he was very helpful. Naturally, I wanted to go back to him for advice again with my new venture this year! He answers questions and communicates well. He doesn't make me feel silly for not knowing much about how mortgages work etc. Very knowledgeable.
Kathryn

Professionalism

Rob was extremely helpful with all the information he gave us, as well as the different options he could offer us. Although we didn’t get a mortgage, we will be back for help from Rob.
Kathryn Delbridge-card
Unverified Reviewer

Professionalism

Rob was so helpful with all the information he gave us, and all the options he had come up with for us. Although we didn’t get a mortgage, we will definitely be returning to Rob to sort something for us in the new year.
Verified Buyer

Really helpful service if you need a quick turnaround.
Barbara

Professionalism

MH helped me get my remortgage they kept me informed at every stage of the application and made me feel at ease from start to finish Rachel and Ivan handled my application with such professionalism and reassurance towards me and I thank them very much
Kenneth

Professionalism

Excellent service and prompt response would definitely recommend you thanks
Arlene

Professionalism

They were ready to give me a call back... messages sent to know how i got on with things they needed from me. Friendly service. Adviser who helped me Sam Murdd
Matthew

Professionalism

Ben was clear, friendly and refreshingly free of incomprehensible financial jargon. His honesty and forthright advice made him a pleasure to deal with
Peter

Professionalism

Help right from the start to finish. Advice whenever I asked Especially from Gary Simmions & Sonia Lynch. Would recommend to anyone.
Ann

Professionalism

Alison my mortgage advisor was amazing. I had been trying to secure a mortgage for sometime and Alison not only found a competitive product but supported me all the way through the process. I would highly recommend Alison's services to anyone.
Martin

Professionalism

Very easy to deal with, always dealt with any questions and speedy responses.
Ivan especially took time to listen and provide me with quotes. Great individual and very professional
Michael

Professionalism

Expert and honest information/assistance.
Looked at various options, and helped decide on the best for my personal situation.
Craig

Professionalism

I received detailed advice from Gary who was very honest and transparent.
Gary was extremely helpful and gas provided me with the valuable knowledge that I required.
Lisa

Professionalism

Andrew was extremely polite and informative of the options available to me. He had good knowledge and understanding of the situation I was in and sensitive to what may or may not be on offer to me in my situation. It was refreshing to speak with someone who was patient and not patronising regarding the subprime sector. Really helpful and will definitely be coming back to.
Alan

Professionalism

Although we werent successful with our application this time, the service and communication we received was very good. We were provided with lots of useful information on how to improve our circumstances which will hopefully lead us to a successful outcome.
Louise

Professionalism

The advice I received was amazing totally put my mind at ease and gave me options to look at. Thank you
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.87 based on 253 reviews