The Money Hub Limited Reviews

1st Floor, Suite 17-27
33-41 Victoria Avenue
Southend-on-Sea
Essex

How would you rate The Money Hub Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Professionalism
"Dealing with Matt. No pressure, very informative."
Professionalism
"I was put through to an advisor called Ben. He was very helpful and clear with the information given. Very happy to answer all my questions. Very good customer service!! Thankyou!"
Professionalism
"Dealt with Matt - 10 out of 10 for service, very helpful."
Professionalism
"Andrew Gomes was very professional and helpful. He was honest with is advise."
Professionalism
"The help and advice given from start to finish was exceptional. I was kept informed of everything that was/wasn't available to me at all times. The whole staff were very polite and helpful. In particular Karen was outstanding with her help and professionalism. I will definitely be returning to them again in the near future."
Professionalism
"Very friendly and informative"
Professionalism
"Brilliant service by Karen Hutchinson, kept in touch at all stages and helped me as much as she possibly could."
Professionalism
"John really made everything feel possible. he listened to my needs and what I wanted and was always available to talk to. He was efficient and very proffessional. I would defintaley recommend him. He was a pleasure to speak to and got great advice and help from him."
Professionalism
"In short I was biblically let down by two alternative off the peg models who proved to neither appreciate nor understand the parameters of a very simple business loan for share acquisition. Gary and the money hub nailed it from the off, out performing the pedestrian pace and ineptitude of the competition.. hail the money hub and Gary!"
Professionalism
"By being honest and up front and by dealing with any issues immediately whilst keeping me abreast of the situation at all times"
Professionalism
"Rob kept us in the loop throughout the process and was very professional in his approach."
Professionalism
"A clear understanding of what they do. Robert understood what I wanted and was of great help. Did receive periodic weekly updates of the progress 9f my application. Overall a good service and do highly recommend them."
"Very good thank you"
Professionalism
"I was very pleased with The Money Hub. The adviser, Matt, was very helpful and informative."
Professionalism
"I have always used by Bank Manager to arrange my mortgages but with my current fixed term coming to an end, the cost delta against the market prices prompted me to look elsewhere and I was recommended Moneyhub and especially Gary by a good friend. The service provided by Gary and Sonia was excellent and ensured a straight forward and hassle free process and resulted in a monthly saving of just over £200 against the products offered by my Bank."
Professionalism
"Quick, honest & very helpful"
Professionalism
"Very honest and straightforward appraisal of where we are. Gary was very engaging."
Professionalism
"They went down every avenue possible to help me. They tried everything, but unfortunately at this moment in time it is not possible for me to lend. They never kept me waiting or hanging around, with their answer, they were very honest."
Professionalism
"Getting me a good mortgage deal Ben Robbins and are very good I'd like to thank them both"
Helpfulness
"Thanks to Ivan, he helped us to re-mortgage we got a great deal!! Rachel thank you for you help too. 😀"
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.89 based on 335 reviews