The Money Hub Limited Reviews

1st Floor, Suite 17-27
33-41 Victoria Avenue
Southend-on-Sea
Essex

How would you rate The Money Hub Limited ?

Professionalism
"Staff were very helpful and polite."
Loan Knowledge
"Great information and very helpful and great help with ideas"
Professionalism
"Ivan , Sonia and the team , service was impeccable"
Professionalism
"I would say the process was difficult but this was made easy and smooth sailing. Ivan Cox you worked so hard and your attitude will be remembered a long way"
Professionalism
"I spoke with Ben who was very friendly and informative. Fantastic service with a positive outcome. I look forward to dealing with them again in the future. I would definitely recommend to others."
Professionalism
"I must admit, having a bad credit reference put me off initially attempting to re-mortgage. However, the money hub thoroughly reviewed my finances and amazingly to me, found me the right mortgage. It is a long process but worth it using the Money Hub as they know what they are talking about and know the right lenders to go to without the customer, like me, getting a poor fixed rate, I got a super deal and would use them again without hesitation."
Professionalism
"Matt was very informative and clear in our conversation. He was very friendly which made the conversation much more comfortable."
Professionalism
"I've dealt with a lot of brokers in my time, but none come close to Gary and the team at The Money Hub."
Professionalism
"Regular contact pre scheduled but not intrusive"
Professionalism
"Without a doubt this my experience with The Money Hub has been excellent, the entire team is extremely helpful, their ultimate goal was to make sure that I get the desired outcome, after trying several lenders, without success, The Money Hub, no only managed to secure me the loan amount I need, but with a low interest rate and gave me options to consider in order to meet my requirements. I personally will not be dealing with any other company other than The Money Hub, extremely friendly and helpful bunch of people, something difficult to find in this day and age."
"good service"
Professionalism
"I found their responsive exceptional, equally they were able to secure the best deals from all the brokers I spoke to. Excellent all around, would def recommend."
Professionalism
"At every single point of our dealings with the company the staff have been 2nd to none. No one question was left unanswered or detail missed. We were lucky enough to work with Gary, a true Gent. I cannot recommend him and this company highly enough. Thank you"
Professionalism
"As the owner of a business it can be very difficult to get a mortgage. I have had numerous mortgage advisors try to obtain finance over the past year and all have failed. That was until I was introduced to Gary at The Money Hub. 'Tenacious' is the best way to describe Gary, he did not give up and not only managed to secure me the mortgage I needed but did so at high street prices."
Professionalism
"The Money Hub Limited i can say and without any fear of contradiction are simply outstanding at what they do. From the very outset of the process in dealing with my situation i was treated with total respect and honesty by Matthew and Sonia. What a credit these people are to The Money Hub Limited and to the industry they work in and for the many clients they represent. I honesty cannot thank both Matt and Sonia enough for helping me through my financial crisis and they got me the correct financial package that suited my needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending The Money Hub Limited to anybody. Thank you guys so much, you will never know how much you have changed my life for the bette."
Professionalism
"They made me very happy that other companies couldn't accomplish, they new they could help me with my circumstances ,gary was really helpful and got the job done for me thank you so much."
Professionalism
"Amazing staff, who are happy to provide support and help through the whole transaction. Very thorough too."
Professionalism
"The financial advisor was very knowledgeable and give me options which allowed me to make the right decision for position"
Professionalism
"The knowledge we received from the money hub in relation to what we were trying to achieve on the type of property we wanted to mortgage was outstanding. We had spoken to other agents in relation to the same property before speaking with Gary and found Gary's knowledge and guidance was the best advice we had received."
Professionalism
"Sonia lynch was very helpful in getting me a remortgage."
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.88 based on 411 reviews