The Money Hub Limited Reviews

Essex

Tell us how The Money Hub Limited made you happy

Live Chat
Professionalism
"The Money Hub were great in finding a re-mortgage deal for me! Gary was extremely helpful and communicated the throughout the whole process. I got a deal which reduced my monthly outgoings and allowed me to stabilise my finances. Gary thought outside the box and gave me advice on options that I did not even know were available. He even reduced my overall mortgage term which will ultimately save me a substantial amount of money!"
Professionalism
"I Spock with calham today and he was very helpful and friendly"
Professionalism
"They tried their best for me. But was not to be in my case. But very helpfully."
Professionalism
"Ian Marston helped us from the start with our application and was superb through the whole process, always quick to respond to any questions we had and made everything clear"
Professionalism
"They found me a solution to help me consolidate finances when all other doors were closed. They were very professional and efficient."
Professionalism
"Alfie Dowers was superb with advice and help from start to finish on my application cannot thank him enough for helping myself through these last couple of months"
Professionalism
"Very informative and well explained."
Professionalism
"VERY PROFESSIONAL, AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE Gary Simmons went above and beyond to help me secure a bridging loan for my property development business. I had to travel abroad and was worried about having the burden of money issues on my shoulders, Gary took all the stress from me and sorted everything whilst I was abroad. I couldn't be happier with the way Gary handled everything for me and will be using again for all my projects in the future, I wish I had found The Money Hub years ago as I am honestly so pleased with the level of professionalism and service I have received from Gary & colleagues. Thanks Money Hub"
Professionalism
"Fantastic service, advice and support - We would highly recommend 'The Money Hub'! A huge thank you to Calhan for all of his hard work and guidance throughout the whole process. In all honesty, we can't praise him enough - knowledgeable and always available to talk things through, and settle nerves. Our dream has been made possible and we are so happy. Thank you, Calhan!"
"Ivan Cox at the money hub, has changed our lives for the better, can't thank him enough!. Always at end of phone, he helped from start to finish, explaining everything in detail and quick reply to any call. Thank you Ivan and Team x"
Professionalism
"John worked really hard trying to help me out and he managed to get me a product I was happy with."
Professionalism
"John from The Money Hub was very helpful."
Professionalism
"We found Gary Simmons from The Money Hub to be consistently approachable, friendly and upbeat through the whole process of arranging our mortgage. He has a can do attitude, is an excellent communicator. He was able to advise and guide us through the maze of our application at every stage without us feeling silly to ask even the most niaive of questions. He has an extensive knowledge of loans and more importantly was able to find the best mortgage for us. He was easily contactable, personable but professional. Based on our experience with Gary I would have no hesitation in recommending The Money Hub to others."
Professionalism
"Well where do I begin ? Spoke to a lovely man called Ivan and the help he offered was great I have had a tough time recently but Ivan spoke to me very kindly and did everything he could to help me and put me at ease I’ve managed to save a lot of money each month thanks to him and I can’t express enough how easy and helpful he was Please please give these guys a call if you ever need financial help or advice they really are money angels !!! I certainly will be recommending their services to all my family and friends it has been a pleasure dealing with these guys they helped me in my time of need and I’ll always be grateful for that !A+++++"
"Absolutely fantastic! Great Service and great advice, couldn't have asked for better! Ivan Cox was fantastic all the way through the process, nothing is ever too much, he is always willing to help and he always went above and beyond! I would 100% reccomend The money hub and especially Ivan!"
"Dealt with Calhan through out the remortgage, always on the ball, we couldn’t have done this without him. Excellent service. Would recommend him to anyone. Many thanks Graham Wombwell"
Professionalism
"Ian was brilliant, very helpful and offered me fantastic advice"
"Excellent service from Gary. He was happy to answer all my questions, gave me good advice and dealt with everything very quickly."
Professionalism
"The team at The Money Hub are fantastic. Calhan Lane and Matthew Wiseman were particularly very helpful. Exceptional service, regular feedback and it was obvious they had a great wealth of knowledge. I can't really praise them enough. I will recommend The Money Hub to anyone. Great People."
Professionalism
"I was given very sound advice, the person I spoke to was very informative, he listened to my needs, answered all my questions, I was extremely happy with this service, it was very customer focused."
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.88 based on 527 reviews