The Money Hub Limited Reviews

351 London Road
Hadleigh
Essex

Tell us how The Money Hub Limited made you happy
Excellent service! I stumbled accross this company when searching for a possible car loan. From the first moment they were very easy to use.....doing all of the hard work for you. The representatives I spoke with were extremely friendly and helpful using easy to understand terms and were not in the least bit pushy. They offered me a very good rate and choice of payback options. (Not even my own bank came close!) When I had chosen the car and called them to go ahead with the loan (which incidentally was a weekend!) everything was dealt with so fast and efficiently on-line that the money was in my account before I realised! Thank you............it was an unexpected pleasure.
I was very impressed with money hub ,I filled in an on line application on the Sunday On Monday Morning received a Phone call from a very polite lady called Courtney Who talked me through my reasons for a loan did not judge as some banks would and by the time I got home on the Monday evening there was an on line form that Courtney had half filled in for me based on my answers earlier I finished the form and by the Thursday evening the Money was in my account . Could not fault the Money hub at all excellent Service .So much easier than the bank . Well Done Money Hub .
I was very pleased with the service especially Gary's attitude. He was always friendly and found the right time to talk to me. He called me late at my request as I had to put kids to bed. I found that very positive and customer friendly. Never felt pressured at all and would definitely recommend a friend.
Very helpful. Gave me what I needed.
The money hub could not have been more helpful, I needed a loan but due to a bad credit score I was unable to get a loan form my bank or indeed any other. I was helped all the way from initial call to loan acceptance by a member of staff called Garry. He made numerous enquiries and calls on my behalf at great speed and within 3 days a loan application had been completed. If you feel lost as you cannot get a loan due to bad credit or any other reason give the money hub a call, i think you will be more than surprised.
Just to say that Laura was absolutely fantastic, she took all my needs into consideration and beat the bank interest rates by miles. I was extremely pleased with the quick, efficient service and would most definitely use you again. Many thanks. Allison Siderov
More the 5 star staff are very friendly and helpful always keep you up to date as they proccers your application. If there are any problems they will call to talk you though it. I would recommend the money hub to anyone who need help. When my world was falling apart and no were to turn they helped. Thank you
Very helpful and friendly. Made the whole process simple and painless!
The money hub set us up with a loan different to what was first discussed apparently because of our credit report, it was however all done very quickly and efficiently,
The ladies that helped me get my loan were great they listened to what I needed to do and they didn't judge me. I would like to thank kelly, Anna and Sonia for helping me and making my children's Christmas fantastic. I would recommend you to anyone. Many thanks Kellie Davies.
Gary has been brilliant throughout the whole process. Very knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. The service provided as a whole, has been excellent, 10/10.
Calhan Lane was dealing with my case and from the begging he had put 100% energy and focus into it. He was very helpful and informative throughout the whole process.
I don’t know how to thank this person called Gary, he is a star, he is a very hard working person who knows how to satisfy his client, with out him I wouldn’t be able to purchase this type of property, his working style is that as if he’s buying the property and not the client, he treats his clients as his own, even this review is too little for him, I would say go to him and see what I mean. With out this person I wouldn’t have owned a property.
Gary is a real live wire my type of chap, enthusiastic adventurous and committed, he really does go the extra mile and i am sure mine would not be an isolated case. Many many thanks
Exceptional, Professional, Courteous, Patient in fact words don’t do our broker justice. Ivan went above & beyond and far exceeded our expectations. We had a very complex situation; no other company could help as it was in the “too difficult box”. From the very first call in April 2018 to contract completion in December 2018, Ivan & The Money Hub team persevered and delivered in every way possible. The lengthy process was solely down to us, however they saw it through and we cannot express our gratitude enough. I cannot recommend The Money Hub highly enough, and if ever asked it would go without saying, they are outstanding!
I was put through to an advisor called Ben. He was very helpful and clear with the information given. Very happy to answer all my questions. Very good customer service!! Thankyou!
I spoke to Ben and he was very nice polite and patient.i was a bit worried about having this conversation because it involved talking about my debts so i was very anxious but Ben did a great job to keep me calm.he went through different options and he advise me to not remortgage to consolidate my debts.that meant not work for Ben on my behalf but that didnt stop Ben from giving me the best advice and also keep on answering my questions.
Understood my requirements and offered products available
Karen, my mortgage advisor was clear, transparent and prompt in all of her communications. Particularly with me having tricky circumstances, and offered the best advice I’ve received. Many thanks.
Fantastic service Ivan and Rachel were great to deal with Well done guys Rob