The Money Hub Limited Reviews

351 London Road
Hadleigh
Essex

Tell us how The Money Hub Limited made you happy
Absolutely gutted I cannot buy my house through Right to buy but was given very concise advice what to do for the future, very experienced, efficient was Alfie who I will go back to when my circumstances change.
I'm so grateful to Gary for being completely unfazed by my call and for getting me the information I needed so quickly. He explained the process clearly and openly and deserves six stars. At least!
Gary has been very professional and friendly throughout the process. He managed to obtain funds in a limited time frame. I will never look for another broker.
Gary was super helpful and extremely prompt. Great service thank you.
Gary was excellent. Really Helpful and knowledgeable. Very prompt at finding out all the information that I needed so that I could make an informed choice. I could not recommend him enough and will definitely be contacting him again. Thanks very much for all your help.
Ivan, who was my mortgage broker was excellent. Even though my case was in some ways complicated due to the fact that I was resident abroad, Ivan was extremely professional, friendly, helpful and quick in following up on things and communicating with me especially when documents or advice was needed. I felt that he had my interests at heart.
Matt is helpful, prompt and very well informed. He saved me a lot of hassle and money. Would really recommend them and look forward to using them for a full application in the future!
This was my second go with the Money hub, the Process was so easy, and the Advisor (Ivan) Found a great deal, better than other IFAs so made it worth the fee. And managed to get it all completed During Covid-19 so very impressed.
Gary Simmons was on the ball constantly chasing us for information we hadn’t sent in. Most importantly he secured the mortgage with the Halifax at a lower rate.
Excellent friendly and knowledgable service
Ivan has always been reliable, and has arranged my last two mortgages, nothing is too much trouble and what impressed me most was that any problem (very few) but it was always quickly resolved. First class customer service.
They found me a suitable mortgage and saw the process through to the end, undaunted.
Pleased l got the loan and grateful for the support from Broker. Very helpful.
We found Gary very helpful and extremely professional and excellent to deal with..
Alfie Dowers is a credit to the company. He has helped us immeasurably in securing a re-mortgage for our property. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and the Money Hub for their knowledge, professionalism and support. Many thanks for all your help and hard work!
Calhan was always there, very quick to respond to any queries we had, a very personal touch which made things a lot easier.
Ian Marston at The Money Hub was extremely helpful and from first meeting to having the funds in my account was only 17 days! Ian explained everything clearly all the way through the process and nothing ever seemed too much for him. He was extremely professional and has a lot of knowledge so was able to give me all my options so I could make the best decision for my situation. I would highly recommend Ian Martson and The Money Hub.
The service I received from Calhan was efficient and as a first time buyer, he explained everything to me in clearly and was happy to answer any questions I had.
They managed to help us complete our re-mortgage, calhan was the main person we dealt with he was very helpful and kept us update with the progress of our application. Thank you calhan we can now start our home improvements.
I can’t thank Gary and Charlie enough for all the help and advice they have given us. They kept us right with all the queries we had which were many! and always gave honest and professional opinions. We will have no hesitation of using them again in the future
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.90 based on 656 reviews