The Money Hub Limited Reviews

351 London Road
Hadleigh
Essex

Tell us how The Money Hub Limited made you happy
Ben at the money hub is amazing, after such a hard time with past debt issues this company was the only one that helped us and did not make us feel uncomfortable about our issues, we will definitely be using the services of Ben at the money hub in the near future for our house purchase, Thank you Ben at the money hub 5 star service .
I was very pleased with the attention and service I received, in particular with the market and process knowledge of the broker, Mr Ivan Cox. He was extremely able and prompt with responses to all my communications concerning my transaction.
Alfie at your office was very helpful and informative.
I would recommend to use Gary at the money hub. He sorted our requirements for a mortgage quick and efficiently.
From start to finish the staff were non judgemental, friendly and informative. The communication throughout was outstanding. I would definitely recommend The Money Hub to my friends and family. They have certainly helped to make a positive impact on our lives.
Gary has been brilliant throughout the whole process. Very knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. The service provided as a whole, has been excellent, 10/10.
Alfie was very helpful and knowledgeable, he provided me with some great advice and found a mortgage that catered for our needs, I would definitely highly recommend Alfie and the money hub.
Gary at The Money Hub helped me on a complex transaction. I found his service to be professional and prompt. Highly recommended.
Gary was so helpful from the very beginning of our mortgage journey, he was always at the other end of the phone if we needed advice even at a weekend and got us the best mortgage offer!
Fantastically helpful and clear
Gary has been great from the start, very professional and friendly. this was my first commercial finance and he answered all of my questions no matter how small & explained everything very well, for me to understand the whole process. I would definitely recommend TMH & if needed use their services again.
From the first conversation I had with Gary, I felt confident that he was going to do everything he could to find the best possible solution to our specific financing requirements. He was always full of encouragement, and on any occasion when new information threatened to cause a problem, Gary was ready to adapt and find alternatives. I'd definitely recommend The Money Hub on my own experience of working with them.
Gary was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. With a only a short window to complete a bridging loan, Gary not only secured a suitable lender at a good rate, he manged to get an offer out within 6 days! With his genuinely helpful and proactive approach I will always look to Gary and The Money Hub all things mortgage related.
When we decided to sell our house we discussed our mortgage options with our bank and I just wasn’t convinced that I was getting the right package for us. So, having had the Money Hub do a loan for me before I thought I would run it passed Ivan Cox to sanity check what we had been offered. He gave us clear and concise advice and confirmed what I had thought. He then set about what option he could find for us. In no time at all he had it wrapped and packed with a mortgage offer this time on a plan that we felt happy with. He was there every step of the way and we finally moved into our dream home last Friday. So we would just like to finish by say thanks to the Money Hub and a huge thanks to Ivan for doing what he does best!!!👍
Gary was nothing but a pleasure to deal with, did everything he said he would and more. Kept me well informed throughout the process and made it as stress free as possible. Would happily recommend his services.
We had a very positive experience with TMHL. Gary Simmons was knowledgeable about the market, approachable and extremely helpful. We would definitely recommend TMHL's services and would not hesitate to refer to them again should the need arise in the future. Thank you The Money Hub!
Gary could of not have been more helpful if he tried, honestly made the process so easy and stress free! Would recommend him to anyone if they needed some help!
Gary was by far the most knowledgeable person I have ever spoken to about Bridging Loans. He has a substantial network of lenders who he has been dealing with for a very long time. This means he is able to get the best rates and push them through quickly and efficiently. Gary is Super organised, I never once had to chase him or was sat waiting for a call. He was always 2 steps ahead. I have no hesitation in recommending Gary from ‘The Money Hub’, he will always be our go-to guy in the further.
Matt is superb, I wanted to come up with a plan, Matt looked at my details and talked me through my options, even giving me advice to wait a few months and clear down some debt. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need guidance.
Absolutely gutted I cannot buy my house through Right to buy but was given very concise advice what to do for the future, very experienced, efficient was Alfie who I will go back to when my circumstances change.
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.90 based on 655 reviews