The Mac Store Reviews

Read The Mac Store  Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
Really helpful technical advice - have bought 2 laptops from there and never had a problem.
My iPhone died after I'd dropped it into a cup of tea. MacMan assessed it then fixed it quickly. The price seemed good value. They said that the fingerprint reader would no longer work, but it does. And the battery seems to last considerably longer. I'm very satisfied and whole-heartedly recommend MacMan.
Very helpful staff
Both myself and my son have used The Mac Store and have found the staff helpful and knowledgeable - will use again
Efficient and friendly service
P j was extremely helpful and patient 10/10
Fantastic service, thank you!
Good, prompt delivery, helpful service and a great price on my phone.
As always such a friendly and helpful service from The Mac Store. I'm delighted with my iPad 6, a good as new item, exactly what I needed and at a very good price. Came with a free and patient in-store tutorial, which has helped me get the best out of my new purchase.
Excellent service! Very helpful and polite.
You were friendly, kind and keen about your job
You are professional
Darius answered swiftly to my enquiry about a VAT invoice.
I bought a second hand iMac from them. It was very slow, and wouldn't run various programs, specifically Firefox and Office, but one or two others as well. I took it back, they replaced the disk drive with an SSD (£270), and now it runs much faster, but the software still does not run properly.
I left the problem with them, but still have not heard back.
In the meantime, Apple has checked the machine out, and physically all is well, so this review would be five stars if that was all that mattered. Unfortunately, good though they are at hardware, and you can buy from them with safety, after that you're on your own, which is why they only get three stars
The gentleman was very patient and very helpful in all respects abig asset to the company.
Great service, fantastic products, excellent prices- what more can I say?
Great service and advice.
Excellent service. However if you take out on credit beware you may not be able to move the direct debit day. Also your laptop may arrive in a different box with different specs than your laptop other than that works like a charm
Every dealing I've had with the guys in the Mac Store has been excellent. The advice they provide is helpful and the repair work excellent.
Extremely helpful team at the Mac store I would definitely by from the store again .
The Mac Store is rated 4.57 based on 79 reviews