Super Technology Reviews

Read Super Technology Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how Super Technology made you happy
Super quick delivery and so well packaged. Excellent MacBook 5* service, thank you
I had a problem with my iPad .It could receive e mails but not send them. I am pleased to say that you were able to resolve this problem within 24 hours. Well done.
Hi Allan, that's great, thanks for your review!
Very good service and nice refurb machine. Took a while to get delivered and it came with a password I hadn’t been given. But overall good.
Thanks for your review Simon. Apologies for the password issue but glad we were able to quickly resolve it.
I have used the Mac Store a few times now, either for buying refurbished or for repairs/upgrades. They are reasonably priced and helpful. The reason I didn't give 4 or 5 stars is that when I recently bought a PowerBook using the online store, it wasn't clear who exactly I was buying the machine from as it seemed to go through to a 3rd party store and I seem have 2 or three different company names on website, emails, and invoice. I worry slightly that if there is an issue I may be passed from one to the other a little - hopefully not.
Thank you for your review and helpful feedback. We've recently re-branded all our shops which now means MacMan (our repair workshops) are now called Fixio and our online store, The Mac Store, is now rebranded to SuperTechnology. Your order was placed during the transition phase of the online store re-brand which is why you may have seen different names throughout your order, we're sorry for the confusion this may have caused and we can assure you it was all entirely us throughout this process as we never outsource to 3rd Parties. We've tried to keep existing customers up to date about the brand changes that have happened over the last few weeks in effort to prevent confusion via emails and social media. Sorry we hadn’t managed to make it clear in this instance though. Thanks again for the feedback and please call us on 01273 921127 if you need any help with anything further.
Very very very pleased
I bought a good value reconditioned iPad Pro. The delivery was timely and I am very pleased with the product. Unfortunately, the wrong charging cable was included so I had to go in to Tunbridge Wells to collect the correct one or wait for it to be delivered in Christmas week. As ever, the staff are very amenable and sorted it very quickly and sent me on my way. A human error, sorted quickly and efficiently.
Great service. Product in perfect condition. About as cheap as any equivalent I found online.
We have been dealing with Mac Man now for over 10 years , always great service and advice from Matt and his team, may it long continue. Many Thanks. Jerry @ Jane Hopkinson Bags Ltd
Fast efficient service
My refurbished mac arrived but there was a problem with the numbers on the keyboard. I called them and they sent out a courier to collect it and sent me another mac two days later at no extra charge. Very good customer service. And my mac works great.
asdasdasd
Great service and products!
THanks Simon - very kind!
Very good and quick service.
Thanks for the 5 stars : )
Been trying for the last 2 weeks to return a Mac I no longer want I tried to sell it on but the offer was drastically reduced due to screen peeling (anti glare peel missing) I made them aware of this and keep being asked to send pictures which is hard to see with the eye never mind a camera at the moment my klarna payments have paused due to this issue Customer support could be better but couldn’t fault the delivery speed
Ive bought a 27” iMac and a iPhone from them and both are in good condition and delivered fast. I will always look here first for anything Mac
Fantastic to hear! Thanks for 5 stars Graham, much appreciated.
Highly recommend, brought a top spec Mac book pro, like new, and saved a few quid in the process
Brilliant - saving money and the environment too - win win!
Really great service, and very quick delivery. 10/10 would recommend.
Thanks Mike!
Quick delivery of an absolutely pristine MacBook Pro. Half the price of a new one (and it’s only two years old). If you’re not the sort of person that has to have the latest piece of kit, this route is very worthwhile. I’ve saved about £1000 for my company on the purchase price and still got twice the RAM I had before - and I honestly can’t tell the difference.
Fantastic, Judy - enjoy your new MacBook Pro!
As usual, great service from the team, effortless purchase, great communication and a speedy data transfer. Thanks guys !
Brilliant to hear, Geraint - thanks!
Answered my query about operating system quickly! Great range and specs specialising for people who do music production and editing. Finance available too which has saved my life after my old Mac broke.
Great to hear your feedback, Adam - thanks!
Super Technology is rated 4.60 based on 94 reviews