The Mac Store Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
excellent &informative
Very good helpful and polite
I've been using Macman for over three years now, I have always found them to be very professional, extremely knowledgable, courteous and efficient at all times.
Dan went above and beyond the boundary of tech help re computer to phone synchronisation.
Extremely helpful and give great advice. Will definitely use MacMan in the future.
Really helpful with new MacBook Air purchase and transfer of all data from my previous laptop. Brilliant service!!
Helpful staff. Superb service. And they helped me find the right Mac for me
I should have added my review sooner. I cannot recommend MacMan more highly. They have serviced computers for me for a long time, have provided more telephone assistance than I care to remember and recently guided me through an upgrade of my IMac seamlessly and with endless patience. I would rather visit MacMan for my Apple products than the Apple Store without question.
The iPhone that I purchased was in excellent condition as described - many thanks.
Very efficient service. Needed a home visit, traced the problem and lent us a keyboard while a new one arrived. Finally another visit weeks later for another problem, and a replacement of the Mac. Dave went out of his way to obtain us a good quality updated model. Very friendly service.
MacMan is fantastic. I took in my terminally broken laptop, it and me in distress. But these guys without exception had the unusual combination of high technical skills and brilliant communication /people skills. They explained things in plain English, the computing technicalities, the options, their processes, without ever being patronising. I went away with a great refurb at a price I could afford - I felt treated fairly, with great courtesy and professionalism by people who enjoy what they do and want to do it well. Altogether exceptional. For the first time ever I feel I could face my next computer meltdown with perfect equanimity knowing that MacMan's there.
problem solved
Ryan was very helpful finding a refurbished MacBook Pro to suit my needs and budget. Thanks.
Great service, super friendly and no jargon. So much more fun than a visit to the Apple store
James has been really helpful. Great service and support. Thanks Graham
Always a speedy response! Thank you
Very friendly and helpful - gave impartial advice. Will definitely go back
Excellent service as usual!
James is a very talented and helpful person. I tell all and sundry to go to see him if they need help regarding Apple products. I was present when a customer was suggesting that a charity box is placed in the shop for grateful customers to make donations which MacMan can then give to charities they wish to support. That arises because James will not accept gifts himself and is only focussed on giving good service. Long may he carry out his mission.
Excellent service. Thank you so much
The Mac Store is rated 4.61 based on 96 reviews