The Mac Store Reviews

Read The Mac Store  Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
Very knowledgeable and extremely trustworthy.. There was a mix up with my order but they dealt with it extremely fast and kept me updated as to any updates etc. Hand delivered to my door as well! I would wholeheartedly recommend these guys for anything Mac related. Very satisfied customer.
Hi Christopher, glad we were able to help and thanks for leaving a great review!
I was sold a faulty product and have had no help for months of contacting you
Hi Scott, sorry to hear you've had an issue with your device. However we can't find any previous communication from you relating to this, please could you email the details to sales@themacstore.co.uk and we will be more than happy to help. Many thanks. TheMacStore Team
Helped me with a technical issue until it was resolved. Great service
Prompt, efficient and courteous service. Thank you.
I’m very pleased with my new Mac - thanks for the advice and great service.
Hi Virginia, thanks for leaving a great review and glad you're happy with your new Mac!
Got my MacBook Air years ago and still running very well and ready to buy another one soon.

It can be scary to spend this sort of money for this product and second hand laptop. I decided to try and I would recommend anyone to trust this shop, I never been disappointed either from staff than the machine itself.
Thanks for the review Francois - buying tech, whether it's new or refurbished, can be a big investment and it's important to get it right. Glad we were able to help!
Absolutely brilliant. Would recommend to anyone. One slight problem with mouse which was beyond their control was rectified immediately and without fuss or argument.
Great company.
Great service from great people. Thanks!
Really great attention and service
Very happy
Their computers work as new.
Excellent service and product,only very slight issue is keyboard has damage to the back edge.
They are all too expencive and very old models. You must be joking.
Awesome service and quick delivery πŸ‘πŸ»
Awesome, fast delivery and great product
Great service as usual, thank you!
A very good place to get a Mac
Easy ordering quick delivery.
Back air vent full of dust, front screen has what looks like a hand make in Botton left corner. But works fine just little things count for stars
Terrific. Yet again. Gave me an adequate lead time for the upgrade, and and surpassed themselves in getting the work carried out even quicker. Well done.
We had a small issue with or order as due to a shipping error it was delivered to the wrong address. Dwight from the Brighton store was extremely helpful and made sure I was kept updated through the whole process of sorting out the mistake and getting us a new machine ready asap. When we picked it up he was really great and provided us with a complimentary laptop case. We were so impressed with the service and how The Mac Store handled the issue and how Dwight made us feel valued and taken care of through the whole process. It's the personal, knowledgeable and professional touches like this which have made us a long-time customer of your company and the expert handling of this means we will continue to be a customer going forward too! Really appreciated.
Very helpful and knowledgeable.. I think it’s great to recycle or buy second hand and they are defo the people for that.
The Mac Store is rated 4.65 based on 68 reviews