The Mac Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Mac Store

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy

"Very helpful, quick delivery and good price for the item."
"As always such a friendly and helpful service from The Mac Store. I'm delighted with my iPad 6, a good as new item, exactly what I needed and at a very good price. Came with a free and patient in-store tutorial, which has helped me get the best out of my new purchase."
"Excellent service! Very helpful and polite."
"You were friendly, kind and keen about your job You are professional"
"Darius answered swiftly to my enquiry about a VAT invoice."
"I bought a second hand iMac from them. It was very slow, and wouldn't run various programs, specifically Firefox and Office, but one or two others as well. I took it back, they replaced the disk drive with an SSD (£270), and now it runs much faster, but the software still does not run properly. I left the problem with them, but still have not heard back. In the meantime, Apple has checked the machine out, and physically all is well, so this review would be five stars if that was all that mattered. Unfortunately, good though they are at hardware, and you can buy from them with safety, after that you're on your own, which is why they only get three stars"
"The gentleman was very patient and very helpful in all respects abig asset to the company."
"Great service, fantastic products, excellent prices- what more can I say?"
"Excellent service. However if you take out on credit beware you may not be able to move the direct debit day. Also your laptop may arrive in a different box with different specs than your laptop other than that works like a charm"
"Good service in Brighton. Guys very helpful and knowledgable."
"Extremely helpful team at the Mac store I would definitely by from the store again ."
The Mac Store is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews