The Mac Store Reviews

Read The Mac Store  Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
A very good place to get a Mac
Easy ordering quick delivery. Back air vent full of dust, front screen has what looks like a hand make in Botton left corner. But works fine just little things count for stars
Great People for Macs, this is now my third one for our business. I would not go any where else for a Mac. Quick purchase, everything met my needs
We had a small issue with or order as due to a shipping error it was delivered to the wrong address. Dwight from the Brighton store was extremely helpful and made sure I was kept updated through the whole process of sorting out the mistake and getting us a new machine ready asap. When we picked it up he was really great and provided us with a complimentary laptop case. We were so impressed with the service and how The Mac Store handled the issue and how Dwight made us feel valued and taken care of through the whole process. It's the personal, knowledgeable and professional touches like this which have made us a long-time customer of your company and the expert handling of this means we will continue to be a customer going forward too! Really appreciated.
Very helpful and knowledgeable.. I think it’s great to recycle or buy second hand and they are defo the people for that.
We bought a preowned iPhone from The Mac Store. Everything was fine except the phone was locked when it was delivered, so we had to take it into the shop to get it unlocked. No big deal, but the rating would otherwise have been Excellent rather than Good.
I bought a MacBook Pro mid 2012 model from the Mac Store. I bought that specific model in order that I could upgrade the ram and solid state disc drive without having to take it to Apple. The MacBook I received had a couple of marks on they body but it’s relatively unmarked for a 7+ year old MacBook. That’s the only slight negative but it doesn’t count as a bad thing. On to the many positives. The MacBook arrived with an almost full charge straight out of its very safely packaged box. This was good so that I didn’t have to think about charging it for a while, I could set up the machine immediately. The refurbishment job on the MacBook was excellent. It essentially runs like a new computer. I’m extremely impressed with this MacBook Pro from the Mac Store. I also had to contact the Mac Store a couple of times pre delivery and they were always happy to help. Always someone to take any queries or questions I had, very friendly and professional. Thank you. 10/10 for the service and product. I would definitely recommend others to the Mac Store:
Helpful honest informative advise.
All good except delivery didn't work out. Had to collect instead,
excellent &informative
Very good helpful and polite
I've been using Macman for over three years now, I have always found them to be very professional, extremely knowledgable, courteous and efficient at all times.
Dan went above and beyond the boundary of tech help re computer to phone synchronisation.
Extremely helpful and give great advice. Will definitely use MacMan in the future.
Really helpful with new MacBook Air purchase and transfer of all data from my previous laptop. Brilliant service!!
Purchased macbook pro 2015. The product advertised was not the product I received. Completely different spec - from hard drive capacity to RAM, all wrong. “Good” condition rather than “excellent” as described. It wasn’t even a mix up as they didn’t even have the product that was advertised and I was expecting. I’m glad I checked the spec when it arrived. The only good thing about this situation was that they eventually refunded me. Honestly thought I’d been scammed at one point.
Helpful staff. Superb service. And they helped me find the right Mac for me
I should have added my review sooner. I cannot recommend MacMan more highly. They have serviced computers for me for a long time, have provided more telephone assistance than I care to remember and recently guided me through an upgrade of my IMac seamlessly and with endless patience. I would rather visit MacMan for my Apple products than the Apple Store without question.
The iPhone that I purchased was in excellent condition as described - many thanks.
Very efficient service. Needed a home visit, traced the problem and lent us a keyboard while a new one arrived. Finally another visit weeks later for another problem, and a replacement of the Mac. Dave went out of his way to obtain us a good quality updated model. Very friendly service.
The Mac Store is rated 4.70 based on 53 reviews