The Mac Store Reviews

Read The Mac Store  Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
Highly recommend, brought a top spec Mac book pro, like new, and saved a few quid in the process
Brilliant - saving money and the environment too - win win!
Really great service, and very quick delivery. 10/10 would recommend.
Thanks Mike!
Really excellent service and advice and product as described. Thank you the Mac Store
Cheers Gareth!
Quick delivery of an absolutely pristine MacBook Pro. Half the price of a new one (and it’s only two years old). If you’re not the sort of person that has to have the latest piece of kit, this route is very worthwhile. I’ve saved about £1000 for my company on the purchase price and still got twice the RAM I had before - and I honestly can’t tell the difference.
Fantastic, Judy - enjoy your new MacBook Pro!
As usual, great service from the team, effortless purchase, great communication and a speedy data transfer. Thanks guys !
Brilliant to hear, Geraint - thanks!
The Mac Store have given me really excellent service providing me with a MacBook Pro in perfect condition and operating order. Very pleased.
Great to hear, Gareth!
Answered my query about operating system quickly! Great range and specs specialising for people who do music production and editing. Finance available too which has saved my life after my old Mac broke.
Great to hear your feedback, Adam - thanks!
I was originally sold an item that had already been sold and not removed from the site. I was called to be informed of the mistake and the issue was dealt with professionally and quickly. I was sold a cheaper and better quality laptop in replacement of the previous one. Shipping took 2 days and the laptop is in great condition.
Hi Freya, thanks for taking the time to leave a review - and glad you're happy with your new, refurbed MacBook!
great service, great guys, best advice... what more do we need?! I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Great - thanks for the 5 stars, Nick!
I bought a reconditioned iPhone for my wife and you kindly transferred the photos on her old Samsung phone onto the iPhone for no charge. The service was excellent, and I would recommend the company to anyone. Thank you.
Fabulous - thanks so much Randall - much appreciated!
Delivery was super fast and the item I bought is in excellent condition.
That's great to hear - thanks Deborah!
Really helpful on the phone with ‘technical’ advice, David was really happy to help! We now have a great iMac air and are really pleased that we chose the Mac Store. Thank you
That's great to hear, Frank - thanks!
The support I have had has been 1st class. The new Mabook Air is great and such a benefit. I will be in touch with David to get help in accessing my contacts from my iPhone.
Enjoy your MacBook Bob - thanks for the kind words.
Excellent product and service.
The device was as described and arrived when imthey said it would. The help beforehand selecting the right specifications was really helpful and much appreciated. Thank you.
So glad we could help Kirstine - thanks for the review.
Order to delivery time is too long in my opinion
If you could give less than one star I would! Instead of writing a long winded rant I’ll sum them up in a few words. Rude! Incompetent! Slow! No customer service! After being fobbed off for over six weeks for an iPad repair, I’m really surprised this company are still operating.
Great service
Thanks Reinoud - great to hear that!
Thank you for an amazing product. I am finding my way around it and I will contact you if I need support.
Great to hear, thanks Alice!
In the last month, I’ve twice received excellent non-technical advice from staff at The MacMan. The first piece of advice helped me choose a new (for me) and affordable iMac that has surpassed all my expectations. The second piece of advice empowered me to downgrade an older machine to a previous version of OS: which has improved my productivity immensely. Thank you MacMan and MacStore.
Wow, that's really great to hear, Harry - thanks for taking the time to give us that 5-star feedback. Thank you.
The Mac Store is rated 4.63 based on 91 reviews