The London Dermatology Centre Reviews

Based on 71 reviews
Read The London Dermatology Centre Reviews

Tell us how The London Dermatology Centre made you happy
Great overall!
I am leaving a review based on a treatment I had over 12 years ago with Dr Sunil Chopra. I wanted professional help with acne and scars on my face. I had my inital consultation with Sunil Chopra which went well.. He recommended a few products, which I used and it helped with active acne. I decided  to book myself in for a laser treatment 2 weeks later as per Dr Chopra recommendation. On the day of the treatment I was booked in at 4pm. I waited for 1 hour 20 minutes till I was seen at 5:20pm. I could see staff were getting ready to go home. Dr Chopra told his receptionist to take payment before the treatment of around £800. Instead of taking a payment after the treatment. Dr Chopra applied a thick white layer of local anashtetic on my face.  He had run out of anesthetic midway so he told me to go to the chemist to buy more anaesthetic. I felt intimidated, so I did what he said and I went out with a thick layer of cream on my face down the road to the pharmacy and paid for more anaesthetic (which should have been included in the treatment price) I came back with the anesthetic but he decided not to use it! He told my to lay down on the bed and he ran out of the room. He went went out for a cigarette came back and started the laser  treatment, which lasted 5 minutes and his hands smelt of cigarettes. He also answered a phone call in-between that time. I was soo upset with the way he handled everything he waa unprofessional, unorganised and incompetent. I spent years as a student saving up for the treatment! Dr Chopra took advantage of my younger age and coming across vulnerable at the time. Till this day I am traumatised by this experience. He is only interested in money and not the welfare of clients. I would not recommend anyone to go to him. Prices are extortionate. I am sure the fees have trippled by now. Why has it taken me so long to leave a review?  It plays on my mind and I wanted to bury it away like it never happened. I wish I had demanded a refund back then and reported him. Dr Chopra can I get a refund?
Misdiagnosed by dr.Zeyneb.BE CAREFUL IF YOU GO THERE! She has managed not to see the obvious (shingles), prescribed the wrong meds which made my condition considerably worse. As this is a virus, I might have transmitted it to someone else.
Dr Chopra treated my teenage son for ACNE/ The treatment was successful. Both my teenage boys think he is brilliant
Fantastic Clinic, I travel from far to address my complex skin issues, very professional and welcoming clinic. Highly recommended
I have been visiting this clinic for many years now and the staffs are very friendly and helpful and always going the extra mile for patient care. I suffer from adult acne and pigmentation and I am thrilled with what I have achieved with Dr Chopra, I can’t imagine going anywhere else. Thank you very much
I work as interpreter and honestly I took more then 100 private patients to this centre and all of them come with excellent results I advise anyone who had a dermatology issues to visit this centre
Less than 2 weeks ago, I had 2 lesions removed from my face. It took Dr Ponniah about 10 minutes to remove them in a completely painless procedure (apart from the local anaesthetic, which hurt a little bit for just a few seconds!) I found all the staff very helpful and friendly. My skin is practically fully healed already. I'm so happy with the results and wish I had done this years ago.
Being in my late forties and suffering from acne since i was a teenager,i have finally managed to get it sorted thanks to Dr Chopra at The London Dermatology Centre. My local GP had given me ointments and creams over the years that were non effective. I was given a course of Isotretinoin for 6 months.. It only involved 2 appointments ....Initial consultation and a final follow up...all blood test reports went via e-mail, and prescriptions by post... The outlay of about £700 was well worth it in finally having a clear complexion... Wished i visited them years ago...!
Dr. Chopra was very helpful and supportive when discussing my case. He made sure that I was aware of the technical language and assured me that there was a simple and non-costly solution to my challenge. Overall, I received medication and although it is too early to tell, I feel confident that his assessment and analysis is accurate.
Really good service from Dr Chopra. He removed a keloid for me on my ear a year ago which I was very worried about. He has ensured that I check back in every 6 weeks for follow up injections to stop it from growing back. Really nice guy !
Excellent efficient service, lovely Consultant
Attended the clinic on Tuesday 13th February 2018 in order to have a Basal Cell Carcinoma removed from my nose. I was treated by Beryl DeSouza plastic surgeon. I was treated very kindly and experienced no pain during or after the procedure. Beryl DeSouza is one of the most caring, gentle and kind people you can wish to meet. I am glad she carried out my small operation. My stiches are due for removal in 7 to 10 days and the final histology results in a couple of days. Hopefully all will be clear and well.
The dermatologists are very well informed, and were extremely helpful with pinpointing my condition and approaching a solution.
Professional, friendly advice and an amazing range of therapies from experts in the field.
It's bit early to say something,because I'm not using these products from long time,but definitely there is a little difference and hoping for more better thanks
Have been seeing Dr Chopra for 20 years. He is emphatic yet professional and his wealth of knowledge regarding skin cannot be matched. I would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone. Everyday I wake up with good skin I owe it to him.
In the first instance I received complete Understanding from Dr Sunil. Unlike other Doctors. The treatment was painless And successful . I am so happy and great full I am under dr Sunil .
Excellent service, caring staff. Dermatologist Dr Chopra I would highly recommend!
The London Dermatology Centre recently provided for me an excellent service; I was seen without any delay, the results of my biopsy were given to me as soon as was reasonably possible and the reception staff and dermatologist I saw all did well by me. I would have no hesitation in recommending The London Dermatology Centre.
The London Dermatology Centre is rated 4.68 based on 71 reviews