The London Dermatology Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The London Dermatology Centre

How would you rate The London Dermatology Centre ?

Kimairis Toogood
Verified Buyer
"Dr. Chopra was very helpful and supportive when discussing my case. He made sure that I was aware of the technical language and assured me that there was a simple and non-costly solution to my challenge. Overall, I received medication and although it is too early to tell, I feel confident that his assessment and analysis is accurate."
"Really good service from Dr Chopra. He removed a keloid for me on my ear a year ago which I was very worried about. He has ensured that I check back in every 6 weeks for follow up injections to stop it from growing back. Really nice guy !"
Karen Corrigan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent efficient service, lovely Consultant"
Patricia Spearpoint
Verified Buyer
"Attended the clinic on Tuesday 13th February 2018 in order to have a Basal Cell Carcinoma removed from my nose. I was treated by Beryl DeSouza plastic surgeon. I was treated very kindly and experienced no pain during or after the procedure. Beryl DeSouza is one of the most caring, gentle and kind people you can wish to meet. I am glad she carried out my small operation. My stiches are due for removal in 7 to 10 days and the final histology results in a couple of days. Hopefully all will be clear and well."
"The dermatologists are very well informed, and were extremely helpful with pinpointing my condition and approaching a solution."
"Professional, friendly advice and an amazing range of therapies from experts in the field."
Pawan Sood
Verified Buyer
"It's bit early to say something,because I'm not using these products from long time,but definitely there is a little difference and hoping for more better thanks"
Charlotte Russ
Unverified Reviewer
"Have been seeing Dr Chopra for 20 years. He is emphatic yet professional and his wealth of knowledge regarding skin cannot be matched. I would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone. Everyday I wake up with good skin I owe it to him."
Demetrios Kleopa
Verified Buyer
"In the first instance I received complete Understanding from Dr Sunil. Unlike other Doctors. The treatment was painless And successful . I am so happy and great full I am under dr Sunil ."
"Excellent service, caring staff. Dermatologist Dr Chopra I would highly recommend!"
"The London Dermatology Centre recently provided for me an excellent service; I was seen without any delay, the results of my biopsy were given to me as soon as was reasonably possible and the reception staff and dermatologist I saw all did well by me. I would have no hesitation in recommending The London Dermatology Centre."
"I had a new patient consultation last week and found the team helpful and efficient. Dr Chopra was recommended to me by two other independent and highly accredited medical professionals. After visiting the practice I could see why. Dr Chopra's examination and advice was comprehensive and within a week of following the suggested regime, I've already starting to notice improvements in my skin condition. I would highly him and his team."
"Dr Chan is a very calm and considerate dermatologist. He took the time to speak with me and carefully listened to everything I had to say and drew up a very precise treatment regime which I am looking forward to starting. Would highly recommend Dr Chan! Just a note however, the receptionists who took our payment at the end were quite rude."
"Very happy with it, fast and good"
Vincenzo Cunsolo
Verified Buyer
"I had a very pleasant and insightful consultation with Dr. Chan. Also, very useful the medical report received by email. Highly recommended London Dermatology Centre."
Carole Harris
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with my treatment.I have not had one flare up since i have seen Mr Chopra. also the reception staff were very helpful. Carole Harris"
"Always great to recieve professional and thorough treatment from Dr Chopra"
"I phoned you on the morning of Thursday 23 March, after finding you online, and was offered an appointment that evening at 6.30. I was concerned about a lesion which I thought might be a BCC. I saw Dr Chan who excised the lesion that evening. I couldn't have wished for a more expedient result."
Cecilia Carrasco Salinas
Verified Buyer
"Very kind and accurate doctor. Many thanks"
"Dr Chan is undoubtedly an excellent physician and I look forward to recommending his expertise in the future, although the reception staff are not particularly welcoming, with no eye contact and watching videos loudly whilst patients are in the waiting room."
The London Dermatology Centre is rated 4.76 based on 62 reviews