The London Dermatology Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The London Dermatology Centre

How would you rate The London Dermatology Centre?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Patricia Spearpoint
Verified Buyer
"Attended the clinic on Tuesday 13th February 2018 in order to have a Basal Cell Carcinoma removed from my nose. I was treated by Beryl DeSouza plastic surgeon. I was treated very kindly and experienced no pain during or after the procedure. Beryl DeSouza is one of the most caring, gentle and kind people you can wish to meet. I am glad she carried out my small operation. My stiches are due for removal in 7 to 10 days and the final histology results in a couple of days. Hopefully all will be clear and well."
"The dermatologists are very well informed, and were extremely helpful with pinpointing my condition and approaching a solution."
"Professional, friendly advice and an amazing range of therapies from experts in the field."
Pawan Sood
Verified Buyer
"It's bit early to say something,because I'm not using these products from long time,but definitely there is a little difference and hoping for more better thanks"
Charlotte Russ
Unverified Reviewer
"Have been seeing Dr Chopra for 20 years. He is emphatic yet professional and his wealth of knowledge regarding skin cannot be matched. I would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone. Everyday I wake up with good skin I owe it to him."
Demetrios Kleopa
Verified Buyer
"In the first instance I received complete Understanding from Dr Sunil. Unlike other Doctors. The treatment was painless And successful . I am so happy and great full I am under dr Sunil ."
"Excellent service, caring staff. Dermatologist Dr Chopra I would highly recommend!"
"The London Dermatology Centre recently provided for me an excellent service; I was seen without any delay, the results of my biopsy were given to me as soon as was reasonably possible and the reception staff and dermatologist I saw all did well by me. I would have no hesitation in recommending The London Dermatology Centre."
"I had a new patient consultation last week and found the team helpful and efficient. Dr Chopra was recommended to me by two other independent and highly accredited medical professionals. After visiting the practice I could see why. Dr Chopra's examination and advice was comprehensive and within a week of following the suggested regime, I've already starting to notice improvements in my skin condition. I would highly him and his team."
"Dr Chan is a very calm and considerate dermatologist. He took the time to speak with me and carefully listened to everything I had to say and drew up a very precise treatment regime which I am looking forward to starting. Would highly recommend Dr Chan! Just a note however, the receptionists who took our payment at the end were quite rude."
"Very happy with it, fast and good"
Vincenzo Cunsolo
Verified Buyer
"I had a very pleasant and insightful consultation with Dr. Chan. Also, very useful the medical report received by email. Highly recommended London Dermatology Centre."
Carole Harris
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with my treatment.I have not had one flare up since i have seen Mr Chopra. also the reception staff were very helpful. Carole Harris"
"Always great to recieve professional and thorough treatment from Dr Chopra"
"I phoned you on the morning of Thursday 23 March, after finding you online, and was offered an appointment that evening at 6.30. I was concerned about a lesion which I thought might be a BCC. I saw Dr Chan who excised the lesion that evening. I couldn't have wished for a more expedient result."
Cecilia Carrasco Salinas
Verified Buyer
"Very kind and accurate doctor. Many thanks"
"Dr Chan is undoubtedly an excellent physician and I look forward to recommending his expertise in the future, although the reception staff are not particularly welcoming, with no eye contact and watching videos loudly whilst patients are in the waiting room."
"Both my toddler son and I have seen Dr Chan on several occasions and he has consistently taken very good care of us. He listens and spends time understanding the issue. He is extremely thorough and pays attention to all aspects of patient care. The other staff at the centre are also very accommodating and friendly. I would highly recommend the centre."
"My skin was amazing after only 2 weeks treatment. My husband commented on it after just a week!"
Zaheer Iqbal
Verified Buyer
"My problem is not resolved, it is still going on."
Dear Mr Iqbal, thank you for taking your time to write a review. Please contact us on 0207 467 3720 or email us on reception@the-dermatology-centre.co.uk to discuss your treatment with your treating doctor or how we can help you further. Best wishes, the team at London Dermatology Centre.
The London Dermatology Centre is rated 4.75 based on 59 reviews