The London Dermatology Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Dermatology Centre
Read The London Dermatology Centre Reviews

Tell us how The London Dermatology Centre made you happy
Dr Chopra treated my teenage son for ACNE/ The treatment was successful. Both my teenage boys think he is brilliant
Fantastic Clinic, I travel from far to address my complex skin issues, very professional and welcoming clinic. Highly recommended
I have been visiting this clinic for many years now and the staffs are very friendly and helpful and always going the extra mile for patient care. I suffer from adult acne and pigmentation and I am thrilled with what I have achieved with Dr Chopra, I can’t imagine going anywhere else. Thank you very much
I work as interpreter and honestly I took more then 100 private patients to this centre and all of them come with excellent results I advise anyone who had a dermatology issues to visit this centre
Less than 2 weeks ago, I had 2 lesions removed from my face. It took Dr Ponniah about 10 minutes to remove them in a completely painless procedure (apart from the local anaesthetic, which hurt a little bit for just a few seconds!) I found all the staff very helpful and friendly. My skin is practically fully healed already. I'm so happy with the results and wish I had done this years ago.
Being in my late forties and suffering from acne since i was a teenager,i have finally managed to get it sorted thanks to Dr Chopra at The London Dermatology Centre. My local GP had given me ointments and creams over the years that were non effective. I was given a course of Isotretinoin for 6 months.. It only involved 2 appointments ....Initial consultation and a final follow up...all blood test reports went via e-mail, and prescriptions by post... The outlay of about £700 was well worth it in finally having a clear complexion... Wished i visited them years ago...!
Dr. Chopra was very helpful and supportive when discussing my case. He made sure that I was aware of the technical language and assured me that there was a simple and non-costly solution to my challenge. Overall, I received medication and although it is too early to tell, I feel confident that his assessment and analysis is accurate.
Really good service from Dr Chopra. He removed a keloid for me on my ear a year ago which I was very worried about. He has ensured that I check back in every 6 weeks for follow up injections to stop it from growing back. Really nice guy !
Excellent efficient service, lovely Consultant
Attended the clinic on Tuesday 13th February 2018 in order to have a Basal Cell Carcinoma removed from my nose. I was treated by Beryl DeSouza plastic surgeon. I was treated very kindly and experienced no pain during or after the procedure. Beryl DeSouza is one of the most caring, gentle and kind people you can wish to meet. I am glad she carried out my small operation. My stiches are due for removal in 7 to 10 days and the final histology results in a couple of days. Hopefully all will be clear and well.
The dermatologists are very well informed, and were extremely helpful with pinpointing my condition and approaching a solution.
Professional, friendly advice and an amazing range of therapies from experts in the field.
It's bit early to say something,because I'm not using these products from long time,but definitely there is a little difference and hoping for more better thanks
Have been seeing Dr Chopra for 20 years. He is emphatic yet professional and his wealth of knowledge regarding skin cannot be matched. I would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone. Everyday I wake up with good skin I owe it to him.
In the first instance I received complete Understanding from Dr Sunil. Unlike other Doctors. The treatment was painless And successful . I am so happy and great full I am under dr Sunil .
Excellent service, caring staff. Dermatologist Dr Chopra I would highly recommend!
The London Dermatology Centre recently provided for me an excellent service; I was seen without any delay, the results of my biopsy were given to me as soon as was reasonably possible and the reception staff and dermatologist I saw all did well by me. I would have no hesitation in recommending The London Dermatology Centre.
I had a new patient consultation last week and found the team helpful and efficient. Dr Chopra was recommended to me by two other independent and highly accredited medical professionals. After visiting the practice I could see why. Dr Chopra's examination and advice was comprehensive and within a week of following the suggested regime, I've already starting to notice improvements in my skin condition. I would highly him and his team.
Dr Chan is a very calm and considerate dermatologist. He took the time to speak with me and carefully listened to everything I had to say and drew up a very precise treatment regime which I am looking forward to starting. Would highly recommend Dr Chan! Just a note however, the receptionists who took our payment at the end were quite rude.
Very happy with it, fast and good
The London Dermatology Centre is rated 4.78 based on 68 reviews