The Libra Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Libra Company
Read The Libra Company Reviews

About The Libra Company:

Libra is one of the most established names in the home interiors and giftware industry. For over four decades Libra has been supplying beautiful furniture, decorative accessories, lighting and giftware to retail environments and contract projects through the most professional service possible. The Libra Company is a trade-only supplier.

Great 1st time experiance. All the best to Team. Thank you
Polite knowledgeable customer service and very helpful delivery with Gerry Jones frieght.
Fantastic Company, great product and amazing customer service
The whole ordering process was amazing. A last minute project which required urgent delivery. Products arrived within 3 days and were of high quality. I will definitely be using Libra for my future projects. Lucia Interior Stylist
I would like to see discount for early payment rather than total spend and customers services need to follow through better on pick ups of returns. I don't like to see a move towards ordering stock that can take 30-90 days.
The service from Libra was amazing - thank you. The goods are brilliant - Thank you The only problem was the freight company that let them down! Otherwise - a great service. Colin
Excellent customer service, kept me updated about the order. First time using as a trade supplier and i will defiantly be ordering from Libra again. Quick dispatch and delivery.
Waited 2,weeks for delivery and we had to pay £ 50 for that??? Staff great and goods excellent R Benardout
Equipment ordered arrived well packed on a pallet but one glass item was broken. As it was a discontinued item without stock availability the initial offer was a credit note. Disappointed that I needed to push to get money returned. Otherwise, all good- very nice quality items.
Delivered Quickly, Packed very well! Lovely Quality for our family business to sell to our customers!
Quick , helpful and very professional
The delivery was quite quick. All items ordered came in one delivery. However the driver refused to put large items into the property and left them just outside. We understand that this might be a curb delivery, but the door of the property is just on the street level and overlooking the street, there is just one step! There was a lady who received the items and it was impossible for her to lift large shelf on her own and move it into the property, she had to ask strangers passing by to help her!!! Your driver could have just put the shelving unit just on the step so she could push it inside the corridor, instead he just left it standing on the street, centimetres away fro the door, which I find very unhelpful. There is always a human judgement , not only T&C and insurances.
Quality merchandise and exceptional customer service
Excellent service. Exceptional quality and delivery was fast!! Will certainly be ordering again very soon!!
Our first order with Libra was an all-round pleasurable experience. From opening the account, to placing the order and then to delivery! Thank you and we would defiantly recommend The Libra Company.
Excellent!
Always great service and product!
I am new to Libra and myself and my clients absolutely love the products you produce. Beautifully made, stylish and unique. Thank you. Mrs S Beaumont
Beautiful products. Excellent service and delivery
Love your product. Very well packed for the most part. 1 or 2 breakages.
The Libra Company is rated 4.71 based on 48 reviews