The Libra Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Libra Company
Read The Libra Company Reviews

About The Libra Company:

Libra is one of the most established names in the home interiors and giftware industry. For over four decades Libra has been supplying beautiful furniture, decorative accessories, lighting and giftware to retail environments and contract projects through the most professional service possible. The Libra Company is a trade-only supplier.

I am new to Libra and myself and my clients absolutely love the products you produce. Beautifully made, stylish and unique.

Thank you.
Mrs S Beaumont
Beautiful products. Excellent service and delivery
Love your product. Very well packed for the most part. 1 or 2 breakages.
Lovely pieces.
Very good customer service
Very helpful
Stunning quality
Ornaments are nice and a nice selection. Overpriced a little, for us to make a good profit.
Disappointed Next is selling your ornaments. Makes it hard for independents to compete with a massive chain.
High quality, beautiful design and great costumer service!
Great range of products and excellent service delighted with our new stock
A great diversity of products to offer my clients. I can always assure the best quality products which is so important when working on bespoke projects.
The Libra has a great range of products and change their offering at reasonable intervals so products do not become stale and uninteresting. My clients always love the items I select from Libra.Should any issues arise they are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Thank you for order only problem is there is a flaw on mirror.
Excellent customer service , lovely products .I would always buy from them .
As a small boutique shop, Libra are an excellent company to order from.
They are always incredibly helpful.
Nothing is too much trouble.
Lovely easy website.
Where possible they will adjust quantities for the smaller business.
Highly recommend.
excellent company to do business with
Beautiful vase good value for money. Looks stunning!
Rarely have I found a company where on every level I’d give a 10/10 rating but Libra is one of them!
The owner Paul and his fantastic team cannot do enough to help offering excellent customer service. The products are fantastic quality and absolutely beautiful! I’ve never had so many compliments!!
Very happy with the quality of the items received, good value for money and prompt hassle-free delivery. One item arrived damaged, and a replacement was sent out.
Lovely products, good communication and speedy delivery
I received my order very quickly which was great. On further inspection I am missing several items from the order and it seems to be taking quite some time to get it sorted.
The Libra Company is rated 4.77 based on 31 reviews