The Libra Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Libra Company
Read The Libra Company Reviews

About The Libra Company:

Libra is one of the most established names in the home interiors and giftware industry. For over four decades Libra has been supplying beautiful furniture, decorative accessories, lighting and giftware to retail environments and contract projects through the most professional service possible. The Libra Company is a trade-only supplier.

Quick , helpful and very professional
The delivery was quite quick. All items ordered came in one delivery. However the driver refused to put large items into the property and left them just outside. We understand that this might be a curb delivery, but the door of the property is just on the street level and overlooking the street, there is just one step! There was a lady who received the items and it was impossible for her to lift large shelf on her own and move it into the property, she had to ask strangers passing by to help her!!!
Your driver could have just put the shelving unit just on the step so she could push it inside the corridor, instead he just left it standing on the street, centimetres away fro the door, which I find very unhelpful. There is always a human judgement , not only T&C and insurances.
Quality merchandise and exceptional customer service
Excellent service. Exceptional quality and delivery was fast!! Will certainly be ordering again very soon!!
Our first order with Libra was an all-round pleasurable experience. From opening the account, to placing the order and then to delivery! Thank you and we would defiantly recommend The Libra Company.
Excellent!
Always great service and product!
I am new to Libra and myself and my clients absolutely love the products you produce. Beautifully made, stylish and unique.

Thank you.
Mrs S Beaumont
Beautiful products. Excellent service and delivery
Love your product. Very well packed for the most part. 1 or 2 breakages.
Lovely pieces.
Very good customer service
Very helpful
Stunning quality
Ornaments are nice and a nice selection. Overpriced a little, for us to make a good profit.
Disappointed Next is selling your ornaments. Makes it hard for independents to compete with a massive chain.
High quality, beautiful design and great costumer service!
Great range of products and excellent service delighted with our new stock
A great diversity of products to offer my clients. I can always assure the best quality products which is so important when working on bespoke projects.
The Libra has a great range of products and change their offering at reasonable intervals so products do not become stale and uninteresting. My clients always love the items I select from Libra.Should any issues arise they are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Thank you for order only problem is there is a flaw on mirror.
Excellent customer service , lovely products .I would always buy from them .
The Libra Company is rated 4.76 based on 38 reviews