The Libra Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Libra Company
Read The Libra Company Reviews

About The Libra Company:

Libra is one of the most established names in the home interiors and giftware industry. For over four decades Libra has been supplying beautiful furniture, decorative accessories, lighting and giftware to retail environments and contract projects through the most professional service possible. The Libra Company is a trade-only supplier.

I can always relive on Libra to supply beautiful items for our interiors shop. They are not the best priced but the quality is always excellent.
Arrived next day
Thank You for making the whole process smooth and hassle free
Excellent all round service
Excellent product and excellent service
I have been very impressed with your company ever since I first stumbled upon it by mistake. Everything looks top quality and not the same as so many companies. Delivery was good and packaging was second to none. Any doubts I may have had, were soon dismissed when I saw the fantastic quality of the goods. I look forward to having you as a supplier for many years to come. Thank you.
Great 1st time experiance. All the best to Team. Thank you
Polite knowledgeable customer service and very helpful delivery with Gerry Jones frieght.
Fantastic Company, great product and amazing customer service
The whole ordering process was amazing. A last minute project which required urgent delivery. Products arrived within 3 days and were of high quality. I will definitely be using Libra for my future projects. Lucia Interior Stylist
The service from Libra was amazing - thank you. The goods are brilliant - Thank you The only problem was the freight company that let them down! Otherwise - a great service. Colin
Excellent customer service, kept me updated about the order. First time using as a trade supplier and i will defiantly be ordering from Libra again. Quick dispatch and delivery.
Delivered Quickly, Packed very well! Lovely Quality for our family business to sell to our customers!
Quick , helpful and very professional
Quality merchandise and exceptional customer service
Excellent service. Exceptional quality and delivery was fast!! Will certainly be ordering again very soon!!
Our first order with Libra was an all-round pleasurable experience. From opening the account, to placing the order and then to delivery! Thank you and we would defiantly recommend The Libra Company.
Excellent!
Always great service and product!
I am new to Libra and myself and my clients absolutely love the products you produce. Beautifully made, stylish and unique. Thank you. Mrs S Beaumont
The Libra Company is rated 4.63 based on 57 reviews