The Libra Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Libra Company
Read The Libra Company Reviews

About The Libra Company:

Libra is one of the most established names in the home interiors and giftware industry. For over four decades Libra has been supplying beautiful furniture, decorative accessories, lighting and giftware to retail environments and contract projects through the most professional service possible. The Libra Company is a trade-only supplier.

I can always relive on Libra to supply beautiful items for our interiors shop. They are not the best priced but the quality is always excellent.
Arrived next day
Thank You for making the whole process smooth and hassle free
Excellent all round service
Excellent product and excellent service
I have been very impressed with your company ever since I first stumbled upon it by mistake. Everything looks top quality and not the same as so many companies. Delivery was good and packaging was second to none. Any doubts I may have had, were soon dismissed when I saw the fantastic quality of the goods. I look forward to having you as a supplier for many years to come. Thank you.
QUALITY STOCK, POORLY ORGAINSED. I have been stocking LIBRA products for a year now in my interior store. I'm impressed with the quality of their products. However recently I have been very disappointed with their stock availability waiting over 9 MONTHS for products on back order. The customer service team are friendly and helpful, yet often miss-informed on arrival dates for products, often offering various excuses. They're very quick to let you know when payments are due but much slower to deliver on promised stock and updates. When stock finally arrives, many articles are often damaged due to delivery. The team are always quick to refund or offer credit, but I can't help feeling their logistical side is letting the company down.
Some very nice products but quality control is not good. Telephone response to queries very poor.
Well run business with great product range. One really helpful improvement would be to attach the product picture to each boxed item not just the outer.
Great 1st time experiance. All the best to Team. Thank you
Polite knowledgeable customer service and very helpful delivery with Gerry Jones frieght.
Fantastic Company, great product and amazing customer service
The whole ordering process was amazing. A last minute project which required urgent delivery. Products arrived within 3 days and were of high quality. I will definitely be using Libra for my future projects. Lucia Interior Stylist
I would like to see discount for early payment rather than total spend and customers services need to follow through better on pick ups of returns. I don't like to see a move towards ordering stock that can take 30-90 days.
The service from Libra was amazing - thank you. The goods are brilliant - Thank you The only problem was the freight company that let them down! Otherwise - a great service. Colin
Excellent customer service, kept me updated about the order. First time using as a trade supplier and i will defiantly be ordering from Libra again. Quick dispatch and delivery.
Waited 2,weeks for delivery and we had to pay £ 50 for that??? Staff great and goods excellent R Benardout
Equipment ordered arrived well packed on a pallet but one glass item was broken. As it was a discontinued item without stock availability the initial offer was a credit note. Disappointed that I needed to push to get money returned. Otherwise, all good- very nice quality items.
Delivered Quickly, Packed very well! Lovely Quality for our family business to sell to our customers!
Quick , helpful and very professional
The Libra Company is rated 4.63 based on 57 reviews