The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Handle Studio Ltd
Read The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

About The Handle Studio Ltd:

Welcome to The Handle Studio Ltd. We are an online based e-commerce company who specialise in supplying high quality cabinet handles and cabinet knobs at the most competitive prices in the market place, to the general public and trade alike.

We provide a wide range of Bar Handles, Drop Ring Handles, Cabinet Bow Handles, Cabinet D Handles, Cabinet Pull Handles, Drop Bar Cabinet Handles, T Cabinet Handles and Cabinet Knobs. There is also a huge variety of different finishes available from stainless steel in a brushed or satin finish, oak, maple, beech, walnut and pine wooden knobs, we also have antique brass, pewter, porcelain, nickel, chrome and glass finishes, so a range to choose from to suit your needs.

01978 660021

enquiries@thehandlestudio.co.uk

Unit 5 Marlborough Business CentreMarlborough RoadWrexham Industrial Estate

Tell us how The Handle Studio Ltd made you happy
Top notch customer service, highly recommend, I needed to add something to my order and the telephone manner and service was second to none.
Lovely handles fast service
Really good quality and we are really happy with this product.
Really good quality and we are really happy with this product.
I have purchased handles on two occasions. The quality of the handles is exceptional and they were delivered in two days. I can’t praise the company enough and will use them for all future projects.
really good quality handles at a great price, and the service was faultless. Very helpful and friendly on the phone too. Would recommend to anyone needing handles and knobs.
The Handle Studio had every we wanted for our brand new kitchen, delivery was first class with a 1 hour delivery slot to save us waiting in all day, Well done.
"Product and service excellent."
"Product and service excellent."
"Very impressed by the quality & price, super service from The Handle Studio"
"Very good service, arrived early and exactly what I asked for kept informed.on all delivery details very happy."
"Received product ordered within 24 hours. Quality product, well packaged would use again"
"The Handle Studio will go out of their way to help you get the exact handles \/ knobs you want to complete your project. They offer very competitive prices as well.\n\nCouldn't be more pleased."
"Good product and delivered on time. Great online service"
"V satisfied with product and service."
"I placed my order late on a Friday and received it on Tuesday, quick & efficient. \nThe quality of the handle is great.\nVery happy with the service overall."
"Would have no hesitation in buying from this company again. Expedite 1st class service. Very impressed"
"Perfect for what I was looking for.\nGood quality and fast delivery\nThanks"
"Perfect for what I was looking for.\nGood quality and fast delivery\nThanks"
"Perfect! Superb quality too."
The Handle Studio Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 100 reviews