The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Handle Studio Ltd
Read The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

About The Handle Studio Ltd:

Welcome to The Handle Studio Ltd. We are an online based e-commerce company who specialise in supplying high quality cabinet handles and cabinet knobs at the most competitive prices in the market place, to the general public and trade alike.

We provide a wide range of Bar Handles, Drop Ring Handles, Cabinet Bow Handles, Cabinet D Handles, Cabinet Pull Handles, Drop Bar Cabinet Handles, T Cabinet Handles and Cabinet Knobs. There is also a huge variety of different finishes available from stainless steel in a brushed or satin finish, oak, maple, beech, walnut and pine wooden knobs, we also have antique brass, pewter, porcelain, nickel, chrome and glass finishes, so a range to choose from to suit your needs.

01978 660021

enquiries@thehandlestudio.co.uk

Unit 5 Marlborough Business CentreMarlborough RoadWrexham Industrial Estate

Tell us how The Handle Studio Ltd made you happy
Really good service
The sales lady couldn’t have been more helpful
definitely use them again
Delivered next day on time
👍👍
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
Lovely handles arrived speedily and as requested.
I spent a long time looking for new kitchen cupboard handles and some companies charge a fortune. I had a lot of samples from a lot of companies. I can honestly say, quality and style of my black knurled handles was every bit as good as the expensive ones at a fraction of the cost. Great customer service too. Top rated all round!
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
As described and fast delivery!! Good customer service it not hard!
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
Lovely handles great price, nice and sturdy , really pleased with them. I chose an antique brass as had recently updated my kitchen door colour and they go perfectly. Delivery was quick. They came with 2 size screws. Would definitely recommend the handle studio.
The Handle Studio Ltd 5 star review on 9th April 2021
excellent service and quality of goods.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
Very pleased with my order of beech and oak drawer/ cupboard knobs. Good value, packaged well and delivered on time. The oak knobs did vary in shade but I managed to pair them successfully. I was going to varnish them but decided they looked fine left natural.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Wonderful service so friendly and helpful thanks dorothy
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Lovely white porcelain door knobs, which were a perfect finish to a newly painted cupboard. Good quality, good service.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
great selection of handles - always delivered on time.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Fantastic service well happy with my new Handles for my kitchen very fast delivery would recommend this company all day long 😀
Had handles for several projects off this company. Great products, delivery and service. Highly recommend
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Great product, well made and looks fantastic. Modernises a classic piece of furniture.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Great range and speedy delivery.
Really pleased to have found a handle with the awkward sizing we had. The service and communication was second to none, prefect.
First class
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 4 days ago
Handles exact match to bought 8 years ago. Good product. Good price and quick delivery
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 4 days ago
Quick, efficient, well priced, easy.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 4 days ago
I'm so pleased I came across The Handle Studio. I'd been trying to source 30mm Satin Nickel cabinet knobs to compliment some cup handles but most retailers only sell 38mm which were too big. I ordered a sample first and received a 5% discount incentive code, which I used when ordering another 20 knobs. These arrived promptly the next day. Super happy with my purchase and would 100% recommend The Handle Studio.
Hi,just to say thankyou for the excellant service both on telephone and delivery. The items we purchased for our new kitchen are amazing and the quality is great. Would highly recommend this company for future customers. Many thanks mrs T.
Thank you for the. Lovely handles they fit perfectly 💜