The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

5 Rating 2,202 Reviews
of reviewers recommend The Handle Studio Ltd
Read The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

About The Handle Studio Ltd:

Welcome to The Handle Studio Ltd. We are an online based e-commerce company who specialise in supplying high quality cabinet handles and cabinet knobs at the most competitive prices in the market place, to the general public and trade alike.

We provide a wide range of Bar Handles, Drop Ring Handles, Cabinet Bow Handles, Cabinet D Handles, Cabinet Pull Handles, Drop Bar Cabinet Handles, T Cabinet Handles and Cabinet Knobs. There is also a huge variety of different finishes available from stainless steel in a brushed or satin finish, oak, maple, beech, walnut and pine wooden knobs, we also have antique brass, pewter, porcelain, nickel, chrome and glass finishes, so a range to choose from to suit your needs.

01978 660021

enquiries@thehandlestudio.co.uk

Unit 5 Marlborough Business CentreMarlborough RoadWrexham Industrial Estate

Tell us how The Handle Studio Ltd made you happy
The product range is excellent and the quality and value of the door knobs I chose is second to none. However, the stand out experience was the customer service. There was an issue that I created due to lack of research which was dealt with by The Handle Studio superbly. It was good old fashioned customer service which put me, the customer, first. I will certainly be using The Handle Studio when I refresh my kitchen cupboard handles in the near future.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 9 months ago
It’s been a pleasure dealing with this company. They have kept me informed from start to finish. Great customer service and would definitely recommend.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 14 hours ago
Excellent service and beautiful door knobs!
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 14 hours ago
great quality, fantastic service and quick delivery
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 16 hours ago
Quality solid handles at a good price, delivered promptly. Also very helpful on the phone
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 22 hours ago
I am absolutely delighted with these beautiful handles. They are a great quality and I can’t wait to put them on my new kitchen. When I had a query about returning the samples they couldn’t be more helpful. I highly recommend The Handle Studio.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 1 day ago
Great choice, quality product, excellent communication. Very good all round!
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent quality products and very good value. Colour is perfect, as shown. Arrived promptly and well packaged
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
Great quality, arrived quickly, will look lovely in our new kitchen! Thank you
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
I am really pleased with the quality, finish and style if the chrome cup handles I purchased. They are very beautiful and will look perfect on my newly painted kitchen cupboards. They were packed with care and delivered very quickly. Excellent all round.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
Very pleased with the handles I received. Good quality and prompt delivery
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Ordered 6 handles. Delivered quickly, well packaged. Great looking handles. Exactly as described.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you so much, beautiful handles and well packaged . Excellent customer service, 5star *****
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Really good communication, order came in really good time. Well priced. Thank you 😊
The Handle Studio Ltd 5 star review on 13th May 2022
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Lovely handles just the right match. Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend this company.
Just what I needed
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Excellent, friendly service, quality and value with speedy delivery.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 5 days ago
My matt Black handles arrived promptly and look fantastic.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 1 week ago
Lovely handles ( just wished I’d measured them properly - but will suit another unit I have )
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 1 week ago
I ordered polished chrome bar handles to replace those on my kitchen units and just wanted to say I am delighted with the handles and speedy delivery, thank you
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 1 week ago
Faultless at each stage of the process and tremendous value.
The Handle Studio Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 2,202 reviews