The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Handle Studio Ltd
Read The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

About The Handle Studio Ltd:

Welcome to The Handle Studio Ltd. We are an online based e-commerce company who specialise in supplying high quality cabinet handles and cabinet knobs at the most competitive prices in the market place, to the general public and trade alike.

We provide a wide range of Bar Handles, Drop Ring Handles, Cabinet Bow Handles, Cabinet D Handles, Cabinet Pull Handles, Drop Bar Cabinet Handles, T Cabinet Handles and Cabinet Knobs. There is also a huge variety of different finishes available from stainless steel in a brushed or satin finish, oak, maple, beech, walnut and pine wooden knobs, we also have antique brass, pewter, porcelain, nickel, chrome and glass finishes, so a range to choose from to suit your needs.

01978 660021

enquiries@thehandlestudio.co.uk

Unit 5 Marlborough Business CentreMarlborough RoadWrexham Industrial Estate

Tell us how The Handle Studio Ltd made you happy
The product range is excellent and the quality and value of the door knobs I chose is second to none. However, the stand out experience was the customer service. There was an issue that I created due to lack of research which was dealt with by The Handle Studio superbly. It was good old fashioned customer service which put me, the customer, first. I will certainly be using The Handle Studio when I refresh my kitchen cupboard handles in the near future.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 5 days ago
Nice handles. Great service.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 12 hours ago
Very happy with the product, but even more happy with the service and very prompt delivery. Buying a few samples in advance and getting refunded for them worked well and helped me choose. Highly recommend!
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 12 hours ago
Great product, very well and securely packaged (my last attempt to buy ceramic door handles with another firm ended in failure when they arrived broken), very fast service. Very satisfactory transaction and would use again without hesitation.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 15 hours ago
Terrific selection. Bought the handles and they are great. No problem with the service they arrived within a couple of days as promised.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 15 hours ago
Handles arrived before estimated delivery date and are now n situ in my refurbished kitchen. so so please with the quality and look of my handles!
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 1 day ago
Fast delivery, great quality handles (really well made).
The Handle Studio Ltd 5 star review on 28th July 2021 The Handle Studio Ltd 5 star review on 28th July 2021
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 1 day ago
Good quality. Would recommend
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
Lovely handles with very prompt delivery.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
Great costomer service great product will be buying from them again
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 2 days ago
The handles were excellent and fast delivery.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Great service. Quick delivery!
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Fantastic quality handles at a reasonable price.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Very quick and well packaged… will be back for more for the dining room, affordable and good quality! Happy customer!
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 4 days ago
My second purchase and will not be my last. So impressed with the quality and very reasonable price. Excellent company.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 4 days ago
I have twice made purchases and have been really impressed. I could match the existing handles in my kitchen which seem to have been discontinued elsewhere. The website was easy to search and the staff very helpful. My handles arrived the next day. This is now my go-to store for any handles for vintage or new furniture. Highly recommended
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 4 days ago
Great customer service. Super fast delivery. Would highly recommend.
good knobs
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service, order arrived promptly, no problems with items, will definitely recommend to others and use again
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 5 days ago
My order arrived very quickly, and the Victorian cabinet knobs were exactly as described on the web site. I am very delighted with them
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 6 days ago
Excellent service, handle screw hole sizes were perfect and swapped easily and quickly, would not hesitate to use this company again ,
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 6 days ago