The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Handle Studio Ltd
Read The Handle Studio Ltd Reviews

About The Handle Studio Ltd:

Welcome to The Handle Studio Ltd. We are an online based e-commerce company who specialise in supplying high quality cabinet handles and cabinet knobs at the most competitive prices in the market place, to the general public and trade alike.

We provide a wide range of Bar Handles, Drop Ring Handles, Cabinet Bow Handles, Cabinet D Handles, Cabinet Pull Handles, Drop Bar Cabinet Handles, T Cabinet Handles and Cabinet Knobs. There is also a huge variety of different finishes available from stainless steel in a brushed or satin finish, oak, maple, beech, walnut and pine wooden knobs, we also have antique brass, pewter, porcelain, nickel, chrome and glass finishes, so a range to choose from to suit your needs.

01978 660021

enquiries@thehandlestudio.co.uk

Unit 5 Marlborough Business CentreMarlborough RoadWrexham Industrial Estate

Tell us how The Handle Studio Ltd made you happy
Really pleased with the quality and prompt delivery of some oak cupboard knobs. They are now varnished and installed and look fabulous. Thank you!
Posted 32 minutes ago
Very happy with my purchase, I had been looking for a handle match our existing ones and found one on their website. Super fast delivery. Recommend.
The Handle Studio were an excellent company to deal with; good website, great customer service and order delivered well packed and in good time. Special mention for Dorothy who does the company proud.
Fast delivery - ahead of the date indicated.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 4 hours ago
Lovely door handles, quick delivery.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 5 hours ago
Very happy with chrome cabinet knobs, good solid quality, speedy delivery and good value.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 5 hours ago
Excellent service & quality products. Would highly recommend using The Handle Studio.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 5 hours ago
They had exactly the handles I have been looking for to match my existing kitchen handles. They were a really good price and delivery was super speedy.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 11 hours ago
Very helpful, friendly and efficient staff. Fantastic handles and fast delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend this company.
Very good service my handles arrived very promptly and are beautiful just what I wanted to complete the look of my kitchen thank you
Well happy with material and service as I expected. Will recommend to everyone
Excellent quality. Have repainted my kitchen cupboards, and together with these handles make the kitchen units look high-end / handmade. Very happy that I spent a little more to get the right items.
Very good fast service, I ordered 2 small white porcelain handles for a kitchen store cupboard, perfect for what I wanted.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 1 day ago
Quick and efficient delivery with a good sample ordering service.
(The Handle Studio) - Posted 1 day ago
Prompt good quality no issues good value, will use this company again 5 star.
Beautiful handles , and fast delivery just what I wanted for my project
Great products at great prices, this is the first place I go to when looking for handles for upcycling projects
My second order and just as pleased as my first. Thank you.
Quick delivery too.
Excellent website, excellent choice and first class dispatch and delivery.
Great, prompt service by and great product. Made better by their samples service. Also quick and easy to use
The Handle Studio Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 553 reviews