The Glove Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Glove Store
Read The Glove Store Reviews

About The Glove Store:

The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business Park
The Wheeler's Yard
Colyton
Devon

The Glove Store 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Paul Fuller
More Photos & Videos
Wow what an experience. So incredibly impressed with such a personal service. I made an order online. I paid. I left it at that. A short time later I received a personal telephone call to check my information as I had made an error on the online form. This was quickly sorted. A couple of days later my order arrived. . Thank you so very much.
Very good service but only 3 boxes. Accept that we are in difficult times but a regular customer for some years buying 30 boxes every 3 months. Better times ahead hopefully.
Exceptionally pleased with my order and experience with The Glove store.
Website was easy to use and navigate, ordering process was clear.
Delivery was quick and easy. Paid a little extra for the goods to be sent by courier. Placed the order on Friday, didn't expect it till Monday but received it on Saturday.
Brilliant service. Will use again in the future and will recommend to others.
Excellent service - ordered one day, delivered the next, could not be better.
Fast service.... Even in these difficult times, ordered and dispatched on the same day and delivered the next. Perfect.
Received quickly and kept well informed. Excellent, will use again.
Super efficient service even in corona-times!
Excellent quality long-cuff nitrile gloves delivered rapidly that last all day working with bees; can't ask for a better service.
Ordered one day, arrived the next.
With the way things are now, you can't beat that for service.
Big thank you to The Glove Store . I needed some nitrile gloves to be able to continue my work as an electrician on essential breakdowns in occupied properties. Not only did The Glove Store have the stock , they are selling at a realistic fair price and I got the order within a few days . Best thing is you can only buy three boxes a month so no one can be greedy and plenty to go around . First class service during the most difficult of times . Will be back to order more 👍
Absolutely excellent service, considerations, communication and delivery
Good I was able to purchase a limited supply of gloves but was shocked at the increase in price
I did mess up on order they rang me and sorted out with me gloves came next day very pleased.
Easy to place order
Order delivered next day
Excellent service thank you
No fuss reasonable prices
Happy no complaints whatsoever
Will order again without hesitation
Fantastic service, gloves delivered the next day. Fantastic.
Always a helpful and prompt service. Would highly recommend.
Your gloves are strong and last well through my working day. I recommend them for mechanical type work.
Considering the current conditions my order arrived very quickly.
Very happy with my first purchase thank you
Always easy to deal with and always fast delivery.
The Glove Store is rated 4.90 based on 831 reviews