The Glove Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Glove Store

About The Glove Store: The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

info@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business Park
The Wheeler's Yard
Colyton
Devon

How would you rate The Glove Store?

Diana Taylor
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery of a well priced product. Excellent. Thank you.
Karen Bishop
Verified Buyer

Very good service very prompt delivery
William Webster

Prompt service
Salma Conner
Verified Buyer

Great quality gloves, I am allergic to nitrile so I rely on these to do the job. Only complaint is that there is no option for standard delivery, there is only an option for next day delivery which costs the same as 1 box of gloves.

Good Afternoon Salma, Regarding your comments about the delivery
charge, we do offer a cheaper alternative for orders up to 2kgs in weight (including packaging) and that is with the Royal Mail. Unfortunately our courier DPD currently only offers a next day service for delivery to addresses in the UK.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Kind regards Bridgette The Glove Store.
Verified Buyer

Gloves are an excellent price . The service is fantastic with great communications. A very smooth trasaction.very
Jeni Hughes
Verified Buyer

I have used The Glove Store several times and always found the products of high quality and very quick delivery.
Customer service is exemplary; after a small issue with the delivery of one order, Brigette could not have done more to help resolve the situation which was no fault of the Glove Store. I shall always use this company and have no hesitation in recommending them. You will not be disappointed.
Verified Buyer

Good contact lady. Fast delivery. Fair price for what appears to be a good product.
Verified Buyer

I have been ordering from The Glove Store for a few years now and have always received great service. I think I've received all my order the next day and they use DPD which is great as you get the 2 hour slot - very convenient. I would highly recommend The Glove Store to all who want good products and great service.
Roy Drew
Verified Buyer

Good price, excellent product, brilliant service.
Verified Buyer

Loving the gloves. Good for intimate situations
Christine Godfrey
Verified Buyer

Tried to order online but programme froze, called company direct to put order in spoke to very nice lady very quick & easy a pleasure to deal with.
Verified Buyer

Glove Store delivered a brand I trust quickly and at a good price. Excellent!
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, good price, fast delivery.
Muhammed Butt

Good service
Jasaper Mason
Verified Buyer

The Glove Store has yet again provided a Very Good product,backed by a Excellent Service.
At a very competitive price. I will use again without hesitation. Thank You.
John Howlett
Verified Buyer

I basically knew what I wanted and you had it. In fact the choices you had were impressive. The price was right and the delivery excellent
JPN Haxell
Verified Buyer

Delivered quickly, great fit (I have broad hands), acceptable price , have used them for indoor painting jobs , what else can one say?
Happy to buy again,
Regds J Patrick NH

David Mallindine
Verified Buyer

Great service, got exactly what I wanted on time good price.
Adrian Davis
Verified Buyer

good price, easy website, rapid delivery.
Simon Stagg
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, good price.
The Glove Store is rated 4.92 based on 180 reviews