The Glove Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Glove Store
Read The Glove Store Reviews

About The Glove Store:

The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business Park
The Wheeler's Yard
Colyton
Devon

Order dispatched and received promptly. Good product at a competitive price.
As normal easy ordering,fast delivery reasonable price
The service is excellent, next day delivery. Good value for money.
1st class service
This is an excellent company. The gloves I buy are high quality, the service is very good indeed and I receive my order in a day or two. I would highly recommend.
For over a year,the service has been brilliant. The outstanding service remains the same months after months. . Easy ordering process. . Good quality products. . Next day delivery always available. . Affordable products. Simply Brilliant. Thumbs up
Is the best in price And I will recommend it to anyone.And the product is good quality.
fantastic service
Excellent strong product, good service and above all a reasonable price. I am a long term customer and will remain so
Always great fast reliable service. Excellent gloves. Been ordering from this Company for many years.
Have dealt with the glove store for around two years. Always receive next day delivery at a sensible price. They are a good company to deal with offering a first class service.
Always had excellent service, fab gloves and amazing prices! The only place I'll get my nitrile gloves from now!
Always give fast and accurate service. Goods are well packaged and arrive safely. Thank you
Huge range of gloves, competitively priced and fast service - what more could you ask?
Great choice great service and fast delivery ๐Ÿšš Highly recommend ๐Ÿงค
service is always good and delivery fast. purchases are always well packed.
Always, always received the best service that any customer would expect. Always treated courteously and friendly. I am a chatter box, giving way too much information, but to the lovely person taking my call, who never makes me feel unimportant, she just listens whilst taking my order. I have been a customer of this company for a good number of years and I could easily do my order on line, but I prefer talking to this company direct, they are just the best. Kind Regards Pat Sheppard
Very pleased with the Quality of the gloves we ordered and for the fast efficient service. I have recommended you to others.
Excellent service, whether online ,or over the phone, as I prefer. Always a quick and efficient delivery service, with uptodate delivery notifications via text, at a good price.
Very happy great service