The Glove Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Glove Store

About The Glove Store: The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business Park
The Wheeler's Yard
Colyton
Devon

"I haven't actually been able to put my bakers' mitts into use yet as my aga is off, awaiting a new thermostat. but I'm giving them 5 as they look so good. i have wanted really long gauntlet-type gloves for ages as I'm forever burning my arms. Pleased as punch with these so far. If the moisture and steam barrier works, I'm sure they'll be superb for my purposes. Excellent quick service too. I also bought some strong rubber gloves for heavy duty household use; they are great, really tough and I'm thinking i'll be back for more."
"Purchased oven gauntlets for use with an Aga - great product at a much lower price than Aga's own gauntlets. Arrived quickly too."
"All good next day delivery 100%"
"Always helpful and efficient, and so nice to talk to! Thanks Bridgette."
"Fantastic service as always"
"It was as described in advert. Quick delivery."
"Prompt and helpful service. Good quality."
"Excellent service thank you"
"Excellent service, goods arrived 3 days after ordering and it was over a weekend too. Will definitely use again, thankyou"
"Lady was just brilliant, lovely, checked I ordered the right gloves, excellent , thank you telephone lady 😁"
"Excellent quality white gloves for doing the housework without damaging the nails! this is a genuine comment from my wife who is recovering from a long-term illness and delights in doing the housework, as long as her talons are undamaged.. These are the gloves for her. I use them when polishing my vintage autos, given the chance . Good stuff, well done, thanks"
"Very friendly and good service"
"very speedy delivery of the goods we ordered"
"Just love these gloves. Protects hands and forearms from the items in the oven and the shelves you sometimes catch yourself on. Large enough for my husbands hands and not too loose for myself. These last so well and are just the job!"
"These are ideal for fish keeping for cleaning the tank out"
"Very good value. Have put one pair to use already, and I've not scorched myself.!! Also, delivery excellent. Easy to do business with. Cannot say better than that. So, if you need their product, go right ahead."
"quick delivery thankyou"
"Arrived on time. Good price and product. Will use again."
"Great supplier, prompt delivery. Highly recommended"
"Good price. Quick delivery"
The Glove Store is rated 4.89 based on 427 reviews