The Glove Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Glove Store

About The Glove Store: The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business Park
The Wheeler's Yard
Colyton
Devon

"Always a pleasure to do business with the Glove Store. Will highly recommend them . Dave Horton"
Posted 32 minutes ago
"Got what I wanted and the price was good, delivered fast said the would and they did excellent"
"Really good product and fast service. Thank you."
"I would love to give you a review of the gloves I ordered for Thelma Cowan, but to date she's not received them. What's happened????? Why the long delay in getting them delivered."
"Purchased 3 boxes of gloves, I am really happy with the quality of these gloves, they are thicker than recent gloves I have used in the past. Excellent 5/5 for quality! I will definitely be buying more in the future from The Glove Store."
"Very prompt delivery, good product and great value for money"
"Gloves not as heat proof as I expected. If you hold the pan while dishing up the heat comes thru."
"I purchased gauntlet gloves which are great quality and perfect for my purpose."
"A simple system and professionally dispatched. Well done glove store."
"So far I have received a perfectly professional service from The Glove Store. I placed an order which was delivered the following day by courier. As long as the pricing is competitive, I would not hesitate to order again. Thank you."
"Hi, I'm really pleased with the services. .Easy ordering process. .Affordable prices. .Items always packaged. Its simply brilliant. Thumbs up."
"Ordering and delivery were fine. Quality looks good. Sizing is probably OK for most people but I would need more width at the knuckles. The gloves feel tight when I bend my hands."
"What can i say the gloves are great and go up my arm no more burns and the service was super as was the delivery what i would call a very big win win thank you"
"Excellent value for money and very speedy delivery - most definitely will be using again and would not hesitate to recommend"
"Great customer service, delivered the folowing day. highly recommended"
"Thank you for your prompt, efficient service. I needed cotton gloves because of skin problems & had struggled to find them in local shops. It was my local pharmacist who suggested trying online."
"Excellent product,excellent service, thank you!"
"Excellent service and product"
"These gloves just what I wanted. Most companies want you to buy lot of gloves at a time to get a discount. Thank you. I will use you again."
"Good value. Easy to purchase online. Prompt delivery. Who can say more?"
The Glove Store is rated 4.90 based on 392 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!