The Glove Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Glove Store

About The Glove Store: The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business Park
The Wheeler's Yard
Colyton
Devon

Click Here
"Bridgette at The Glove Store has always given an exceptional service. Our orders arrive swiftly and without any problems. It's a 5 star from us @ Metro Rod Manchester."
"Very good customer service. Fast delivery."
"Great product, ideal for the job"
"Always a pleasure to call Bridget and catch up, and the service is impeccable. A very painless way to shop!"
"I was after long gloves and found this company found delivery was fast and there rang of gloves extensive but there range of long gloves could do with increasing"
"I received what I ordered and the gloves are as I hoped they would be, Very satisfied."
"Excellent website and easy to find what you want at a great price. I had one small issue that was resolved quickly and efficiently by customer services. Would definitely recommend Glove Store as THE place to buy from if you need gloves for any purpose at a great price."
"Great prices, great service & fast delivery every time."
"Ordered gloves for my partner and he says they are the best he has tried. Quick delivery as well."
"Excellent value for money. The quality and strength of the gloves is far beyond what I expected. Can be used for lots of purposes. I used to buy more expensive polythene disposable gloves but for a fraction of the price, these are just as good. Cheers!"
"The product was good but delivery was expensive"
"Very fast delivery excellent service.tks paddy."
"Great product!"
"Usual fantastic service... Thank you"
"Very good and quick service."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service, product exactly as described, ideal for the job."
"I am a customer that likes the personal touch, so I always phone in my order. In this way I have established a friendly working relationship with Bridget and find that it is easy to ask questions on products I am not sure about, and what my best options are to meet the needs of my company"
"Not happy"
"Great price and fast delivery.... Just as. Convenient as eBay"
The Glove Store is rated 4.88 based on 607 reviews