The Glove Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Glove Store
Read The Glove Store Reviews

About The Glove Store:

The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business Park
The Wheeler's Yard
Colyton
Devon

Extremly prompt service, gloves were exactly as described. Online ordering very easy.
I'm pleased to find somewhere that sells heavy-duty gardening gloves in womens' small sizes. They are almost impossible to find in garden centres. The service was very good as well.
Recommended by Stewarts Motorcycles and well worth it - very fast service Thanks
Always use the Glove Store, service is excellent, Prices are competitive and delivered on time. I would recommend them anytime.
Very good service, great stock and quick delivery
Excellent service. Ordered a last minute gift of gardening gloves for my mum and they arrived in time for Christmas. She was very pleased with them.
Excellent Service
Easy to use site. Extra fast delivery. Gloves spot on. Excellent service.
I am completely happy with the service, packaging and delivery - First Class and thank you The Glove Store for the second time.
The product is just perfect for my work - surveying. The gloves fit snugly without being too tight and are easy to get on and off. They are also tough enough yet leave a good amount of sensitivity and don't leave any 'pongy niffs'.
I have bought cheaper brands in the but you really do get what you pay for. And the company is in Devon where I also live.
Merry Christmas to all at The Glove Store and thank you.
Very fast despatch. Good quality gloves.
Will not hesitate to use again.
Bakers gloves make brilliant oven gloves and good value.
Delivered promptly.
Arrived eventually, but delay due to Xmas post. Very helpful when enquiring about my delayed order.
Very good service!
I’m really pleased I found this website! Really fast delivery times, and fantastic quality gloves that actually fit my small hands! I’ve ordered from this company 3 times now, and will definitely continue.
Bought these as a present for my husband. Delivery service prompt and efficient but can’t comment on the gloves as he hasn’t been given them yet and the sailing season is some way off....!
Excellent quality and so comfortable when using them.
Quick turnaround, product as described
Very quick service
Great long lasting gloves.
Very pleased... fast delivery