The Glove Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Glove Store

About The Glove Store: The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business Park
The Wheeler's Yard
Colyton
Devon

"Reasonable prices, good choice and super quick delivery"
"What to criticise? Good price, next day delivery, quality as expected. I will be using this company again."
"The white gloves I purchased are excellent quality and an extremely good fit. My order arrived very quickly too."
"super product at economical price. Service and delivery 1st class"
"Feel so luxurious and so warm. Don't have to take them off so won't lose them."
"All good"
"They had just the gloves I needed for handling hot embers from the log burner. I saw they had good reviews so purchased from them. I am pleased with the gloves and would purchase again."
"Good Product Prompt delivery"
"I was very impressed with the gloves l bought ,the quality of them is brilliant and how quick they arrived, l will definitely be ordering from this site again"
"Really grateful. Very helpful staff members. Gloves are very high standard and most reasonable price."
"Always worn a small but these have come up really tight should have ordered next size up."
"Very pleased with my whole experience with The Glove Store, straightforward and quick."
"I have used the Glove Store for a number of years now and I have never ever been let down by you. Because of your prompt service and politeness of your staff, you can rest assured that I will not be looked elsewhere for gloves. Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas holidays and Santa gave you all the presents you asked for."
"Very good quality product and reliable service!"
"It's amazingly simple. Order, pay and receive your order."
"Excellent fast service"
"Excellent service. Very pleased with my purchase."
"Got them fast.asp. Tks paddy."
"Easy website to navigate. Really quick delivery. Well packed. Very good price, defo use again."
"I've used this company for some years now, and being a small usage customer I am most impressed customer service. The previous order I mistakenly picked the wrong sized gloves (on line), and to my amazement the following day I got a phone call from one of their team saying was I sure I wanted that size as previously I had chosen bigger sizes. Of course she was correct and saved me from having 4 boxes of the wrogn sized gloves. Well done the glove store."
The Glove Store is rated 4.89 based on 465 reviews