The Glove Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Glove Store

About The Glove Store: The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business Park
The Wheeler's Yard
Colyton
Devon

Irene Steele
Verified Buyer
"Great little company, good knowledge of products, very helpful and local too!"
"Placed an order - the items were in stock, and delivery arrived speedily. Very happy. Will use again."
Rahat Faisal
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and excellent service. Very quick delivery. 😀😀😀"
"Amazingly efficient, with fantastic correspondence and fast delivery :)"
"Excellent product,perfect for my needs."
Richard Cowan
Verified Buyer
"Great price, all items in stock and with very fast delivery. Absolutely five star service. Who could ask for more?"
Mrs Avtar Chana
Verified Buyer
"I accidently placed an order for the wrong size but did not have time to wait for the delivery, to return the items and place a new order. I phoned the company and was ensured that all was well and to leave the matter to them to sort out. Twenty minutes later I recieved a return call to confirm that a new order had been set up for me to arrive to the time agreed on the initial order. A Very professional set up, values customers goes out of the way to ensure each customer recieves individual care and attention to attain a most satisfactory service and delivery of purchase to the end. I will continue to shop here and to recommend the company to all."
"Excellent product, service, and delivery. I always use these gloves they are strong and comfortable to wear. I will definitely be ordering again when the need arises."
Steve Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent one to one customer service. Many thanks"
Clive Hilton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent response, courteous, friendly and prompt."
"Good selection of products and swift delivery"
Deborah Cherry
Verified Buyer
"Because when there was an issue with the order Glove store contacted me within the same business day and to rectify discrepancies that we apparent. The order was corrected and delivered within a few working days excellent price and Sevice"
"Right product, right price, right delivery and added to this is great customer support - am unable to fault The Glove Store and I will be purchasing from them again. Thanks."
"First class service and the exact products needed."
Karen Bishop
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and very quick delivery"
Will Scarlett
Verified Buyer
"Top Quality Gloves at better than the other guys prices, with quick delivery."
"Very efficient prompt service."
Sean Robson
Verified Buyer
"Transactions with The Glove Store are always & without fail, smooth & a pleasure. Product & service faultless. Bridgette has helped fulfil requirements for a fair few years & is a star."
"Quick service, I am happy"
Adrian Challinor
Verified Buyer
"The work gloves have been the main ones I use in and around the house and garden. My previous pair simply wore though the finger. The Glove Store had exactly what I wanted in stock, and at a very attractive price. The delivery was extremely quick, far faster than I expected."
The Glove Store is rated 4.91 based on 321 reviews