The Glove Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Glove Store
Read The Glove Store Reviews

About The Glove Store:

The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business ParkThe Wheeler's YardColytonDevon

good prompt service item as described
Website easy to find, competitive prices, goods sent out well-packaged with quick delivery. No issues whatsoever.
Professional service very helpful and cheerful. We have already recommended to some of our friends.
Excellent range of products and fast delivery. Highly recommend The Glove Store
Ordered again from The Glove Store as the food hygiene gloves were just what I was after and after searching online, it was the only reliable company I felt confident ordering from to get the correct product. The gloves are great for when I'm decorating cakes as they fit brilliantly and are very durable.
Very pleased with service, would recommend to other people
I have bought from The Glove Store previously and have been very happy with the service. No problems trying to place an order, and no requirement to sign up for an account beforehand which is very important to me. Good value for money and prompt delivery. One of the things I really like about The Glove Store is that information is provided at the point of ordering regarding methods of delivery. It was very useful to know that this is via Royal Mail or DPD which are both ok. I will not buy from any supplier who uses Hermes Couriers due to a personal bad experience with them, so having the information provided "up-front" saved me from having to contact The Glove Store to enquire about this. I will continue to use The Glove Store as long as they continue to NOT use Hermes Couriers.
Quick service
Great long cuff nitrile gloves, really strong and perfect for beekeepers
Used this company before and again the service and delivery were first class.
Fantastic!! Good quality products and fast shipment.. totally recommend.
Very fast dispatch and if you pick next day delivery like I do, then you will definately get them the next day. You can choose to have updates via email and or text message. I would definately recommend.
Very friendly and helpful,service is excellent
Very good service overall. Good response on website. Website well designed. Rapid delivery. Excellent product.
Excellent quality gloves received in good time. I bought the lightweight pair for the greenhouse and a medium pair for general use. They are comfortable and fit well.
very pleased
Good service, quick delivery, good price, and most importantly, good gloves!
Very happy with the gloves good quality service.
I am so pleased with the gardening gloves I ordered & the service was exceptionally efficient.
Fast and efficient service. I would definitely use them again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it means a lot to us!
The Glove Store is rated 4.89 based on 1,223 reviews