The Glove Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Glove Store
Read The Glove Store Reviews

About The Glove Store:

The Glove Store is a major supplier of disposable gloves, work gloves, paper products, protective clothing such as overshoes, red laundry bags, compactor and refuse sacks. We supply customers in a wide variety of markets and our products are used extensively in the catering sector, children's nurseries and care homes, also by beauticians, dentists, engineers, hairdressers, housekeepers, laboratory technicians, mechanics, medical professionals and tattooists. Our products are also suitable for use in the home for care purposes and other applications such as DIY and hobbies.

sales@theglovestore.co.uk

Unit 5B, Colyton Business ParkThe Wheeler's YardColytonDevon

Great selection of gloves, the type that I want are very difficult to find elsewhere. Good price and fast delivery. My third purchase from Glove Store
Sizing fine, reasonable quality at a good price, should wear ok for a garden glove.
Been buying from the Glove Store for some time now and can't fault the service. Always kept up to date on dispatch, delivery day and the 1 hour delivery time slot. Definitely recommend.
Excellent quality gloves. Fab service and delivery. Will definitely buy from here again
Nice feeling gloves, quick delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very pleased that you are happy with your purchase from us and look forward to seeing you again in the future. From all of us at The Glove Store.
Received the items very promptly and well packaged. Pleased with the items which are for a present.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted that you are happy with your purchase and look forward to seeing you again in the future. From everyone at The Glove Store.
Amazing gardening gloves - nice snug fit - delivered promptly
Good selection easy to use.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. Your positive comments mean a lot to us and we look forward to seeing you again soon. From The Glove Store team.
Excellent delivery time. First class fit thanks to the hand size diagram on their web site. Feels soft but sturdy at the same time.
Great service and great gloves.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your positive comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to your next visit. From The Glove Store team.
Ordered gloves 4pm, and took delivery just after 11am the following day! Can't ask for more.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. Your continued support is very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again soon. From all of us at The Glove Store :-)
They came when they said they would my wife is over the moon with them and browny points for me 100%
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are delighted that you are happy with your purchase and it is always a bonus to get brownie points! :-)
Excellent service - responded to my message quickly and completed my order quickly. Very pleased with the product.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted that you are happy with your purchase and our service. From everyone at The Glove Store.
Have been using the Glove Store for some years now. Reliable and prompt delivery, never had a problem.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your continued support and look forward to your next visit. From all of us at The Glove Store.
Quick delivery
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon. From The Glove Store team.
Always so helpful and efficient. The entire process is a joy. This doesn't happen much these days. Thanks once again for the great customer service!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We really appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you again soon. From everyone at The Glove Store :-)
Responded to my message immediately and gave me the information I required.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your favourable comments are really appreciated and we look forward to your next visit. From all of us at The Glove Store.
I had already written a previous review but I will rewrite it here again. I ordered one box of disposable gloves to compare their quality and price to those of my usual supplier, Just Gloves. Price was a lot cheaper and the quality roughly the same as they are both Bodyguards. Excellent service from this Company and I will use them in future.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. Your comments are really appreciated and it is good to hear that we compare favourably against our competitors. From all of us at The Glove Store.
Excellent products. well made. Arrived on time well packed. Will use again. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your positive comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. From everyone at The Glove Store.
Excellent service - received within 4 days of ordering - and so much cheaper than the competition. I will be using their services again without a doubt.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your positive comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again soon. From all of us at The Glove Store.
The Glove Store is rated 4.89 based on 1,287 reviews