The Furniture Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Furniture Outlet
Telephone
Read The Furniture Outlet Reviews

Tell us how The Furniture Outlet made you happy
The TV cabinet is perfect. Well made and exactly as it appeared on line.properly packaged and no complaints
Love the tv cabinet I ordered recently. Colour and quality exactly as described and delivered quickly. I will definitely recommend/buy again.
Excellent service from order to delivery . Delighted with chest of drawers .
The chest of drawers I purchased is of excellent quality, especially considering the very reasonable price. Everyone I had contact with, throughout the order and delivery process, was knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. Super impressed with the delivery drivers, who even waited for me to get back from a school run!
We recently purchased a light oak bookcase and were really impressed with the quality of the bookcase when we received it, the photograph did not serve justice to the finish of the oak. The bookcase was really excellent value for money and we were pleased with the expedient delivery of the goods. It was a pleasure doing business with The Furniture Outlet and would recommend them
""
Very satisfied with items. Impressed with packaging and protection. Excellent value for money.
Very happy with product. Only reason not 5* was told a delivery date & then on delivery date informed it wasn't in stock. Otherwise men who delivered very courteous & pleasant.
After one day the buttons started coming loose. They responded saying they would collect repair and return the settee. They didn't bother turning up and then blocked me off facebook so I couldn't message or ppst on their page AVOID AVOID AVOID cheaply made which is a shame because its a nice lookimg suite.
I ordered a 3 and a 2 seater chair to be delivered. Delivery of item and terms and conditions not explained well and only deliver to ground floor and no insurance covering the purchaser if anything happen. Was told I can’t get a refund for a product that has not been delivered, which on the website you have 14days to return an item. If you can’t do a good delivery service will suggest you don’t buy from them.
The Furniture Outlet is rated 4.10 based on 10 reviews