The Fireplace Warehouse Reviews

215/233 Accrington RoadBurnley

Tell us how The Fireplace Warehouse made you happy
The Fireplace Warehouse 5 star review on 14th June 2016
Maria Evans
Helen at the Burnley store was fantastic. However we were told the fire would be with us on 14th September and here we are coming into 2nd week of October and still no fire place. When we called today 5th October we were told it could be ANOTHER 2 WEEKS as it's not even been manufactured yet. What is even worse is that no-one has even bothered to contact us regarding the fire, we have had to call up numerous times and even visit the branch. Our lounge is a building site as we were expecting the fire on 14th September. Thinking of cancelling the whole order and getting money back as we can't carry on living with the lounge and dining room as they have been for 4 weeks now. Fuming to say the least
I would like to thank Glen and Liam for doing a wonderful job on the installation of my 2 gas fires, surround and chimmney flue. they were polite and made sure everything was clean and tidy before they left.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Mick the salesman at Stockport was excellent - not pushy and was knowledgeable answering all our questions. Everything that was agreed (dates etc) was stuck to and the fitters were really good. Polite, friendly and no swearing (which matters to me)

The finished product is everything I expected and looks fantastic.

I would not hesitate to recommend Fireplace Warehouse to anyone.

Well done.
We recently bought a new gas fire from the Burnley store. On entering the store, we were welcomed by Neil, who asked us questions about our requirements. He promptly directed us to the fires which would be suitable and answered the many questions we asked. Nothing was too much trouble.
The fire we chose looked fantastic in the showroom, but unfortunately when we got it home, the metal surround just didn’t look good against our existing fireplace. We were distraught, but Neil was very understanding and allowed us to replace it with a different one which looks amazing.
It has been a pleasure to deal with Neil and the Fireplace Warehouse, and we would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Recently had our fire fitted from the stockport branch i have to say from start to finish the service was brilliant communications with mick were fabulous a date was set for fitting, the guys glen & liam turned up were mega professional clean workers who instinctively seemed to know what the other wanted them to do so they work like a well oiled machine we were thrilled with the finished product cant praise them enough great guys
At bolton branch was met by a lovely lovely helpful lady called donna.what a ray of sunshine.she was so cheerful and helpful.not pushy just really great.the can't wait for our fireplace and fire to be fitted.
Excellent service and product delivered on time by an exceptionally helpful driver. Would most definitely use again.
Excellent service and delivered on time by an exceptionally helpful driver. Would definitely use again.
we are not close by the store so found them online. after looking at what they had we needed to ask a few questions so I emailed over and got a very quick response . after a few emails back and fourth we decided on the one we wanted. They have been more than helpful in helping to decide and in responding to us quickly. the fire and fireplace didn't take long to come and even after we had it delivered they have helped us to get it installed quickly and correctly. it now looks amazing and would highly recommend this store for its customer care, quality of items and aftercare.
Bought our fire in Late December, however, due to flue issues we had To wait till 22 January to have the flue modifications completed and the fire fitted. Nick the fItter completed in 3 days with a 5 star job. Completely satisfied with the installation and workmanship and the marble fireplace with the fire looks fantastic.
Highly recommended company Mick and Nick thank you. Price spot on delivery on time job completed in the agreed time.
14th December 2019 Review for the Burnley shop.

I don't often write a review, but I feel that credit must be given to this amazing business. From the minute I walked in the door, I was made to feel welcome by all the staff. They give you space and time to browse and when you ask them for guidance, nothing is too much trouble. They have a wide a selection of both fireplaces and fires and demonstrated how to use the ones I had narrowed down. It is also great that they are open on both Saturday and Sunday, which meant I was able to come home and ponder until Sunday. I have just had my new fireplace and fire installed by two lovely young guys called Daniel and his assistant who laid down rugs over my carpet and were really helpful. There is no doubt in my mind that people buy people. This business has got it just right, the staff are genuinely nice honest people in my opinion. Thank you for a first class service. My lounge is a warmer, cosier place with a more modern look!
A great experience dealing with Neil for a new Paragon surround and gate fret to replace the old ageing ones on my existing fireplace. Very knowledgeable, efficient and quick to response to my enquiries. He qualified with Paragon and my new items arrived within a week. Superb service indeed. Many thanks again.
From start to finish this has to be one of the best companies I have ever dealt with,first contact was at the Oldham showrooms where we were greeted by the lovely friendly face of Yvonne who was so helpful and also so professional in helping us decide in what we wanted to Yvonne a huge thank you. Next step the fitting team showed up at our door on time and with all the materials for the job and my God what a job they did, they completely transformed our dining they left no mess and the workmanship is second to nobody again lovely and pleasant I just want to say a great big thank you to glen and his mate. this is an outstanding company and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them. They are simply the best !!!
We highly recommend the end to end service provided by Fireplace Warehouse. We initially visited the Royton shop where manager Yvonne was very helpful in explaining the different fires and surrounds the next step was to have a home survey to establish the suitability of our chimney breast for a new gas fire and surround. Adrian conducted a very thorough and knowledgeable survey and gave us some great advice along the way, one tip was to visit the Burnley shop to view more of their products and finalise our decision on which surround and fire we were going to opt for. Having made our choices we returned back to Yvonne to sign up and agree our installation dates. Bang on the agreed time, the fitters Glen and Liam arrived to install our new surround and fire. They were absolutely brilliant. In less than 2 days they had expertly completed the task leaving us with a brilliant new addition to our home. Keep up the good work.
John Darcey was brilliant in helping to design a bespoke fireplace which I am delighted with. There was an additional cost as it was bespoke but well worth the extra as it is exactly what I wanted
Very pleased with fireplace. Only problem was a small chip on top, front edge of mantlepiece solved by turning it over. Top surface is not as smooth as it should be but looks good and enhances the room.
The job was efficiently carried out and the end result was perfect
Absolutely outstanding, sales process was fantastic. I explained what I wanted stove wise and they helped me pick a fantastic log burner ( everyone that’s seen it have all told me it a very good quality one aswell), and the surround was obviously our choice. installations was fantastic, from start to finish it was professional and clean, the guys where top class and had a laugh. Couldn’t of asked for more. Thank you everyone involved.
We purchased a Legend Vantage gas fire, as a replacement for our old one, from Fireplace Warehouse, and had it installed by our regular gas fitter. Neil dealt with the sale and everything was dealt with exactly as agreed and on time.
We could not have wished for better service, and would not hesitate to return in the future
Just had our Spectrum Limestone electric suite fitted today and we are thrilled with it. The suite has a real wow factor and exactly what we were looking for. The whole experience from choosing the fire, to fitting today has been great and would definitely recommend.
The Fireplace Warehouse is rated 4.20 based on 181 reviews