The AA Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend The AA

How would you rate The AA?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

318 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lowest quote .... no other reason.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The AA in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Lowest quote .... no other reason."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"I found AA were very helpful, and provided the correct level of Insurance that I was looking for, which replaced my previous provider - with same quality of cover, without the price hike that I was being given by the previous provider. AA do have a good level of Customer Service. My wife has insured her car with them for more than 10 years."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Had to chase to get repairs done, rang them several times and the repair company had to send quote 4 times and took 5week to authorise repair"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Easy to contact and fast assistance, helpful staff."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"AA were relatively straight forward to deal with, I just hope they remain so if I need to have further dealings with them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"i had to wait 7 hours 2 months ago for them to attend my flat tyre. they kept on extending the time every time i called for an update. they said i would get £70 compensation cheque but i still have not received it. horrible experience."
David McDermott
Unverified Reviewer
"Joke of a company don't bother trying to fix a problem Then come up with any excuse to get out of it"
"A.A.insurance documents are available on line but I find it a bit greedy that paper documents are only available at an extra cost. However cover offered is competitive ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I found the aa very good had a small problem but was delt with fast and professional very good company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I recently took out car insurance. A deposit was taken which is fine. I called to cancel my policy within the 14 day cooling off period to be advised there would be an outstanding balance to pay. How can there be a balance to pay when I have already paid a deposit and then cancelled within 14 day's. I then look at my bank account and a transaction by AA has been taken out of my original payment card. This was the first time I have used this company and will be the last. Complete robbery..."
"Have no problems with this insurance and would probaly renew policy."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"when i spoke to them on phone they were very helpful sorted my inquiry in no time at all and i was happy with the result"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very impressed with the service I received would use again if the price for each individual car was as good as last years fantastic quotes ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Car died at home, so called the AA although I didn't have home start on my policy. £85 to add it Jez! which they now give out free to new customers great!! Arrival time was however pretty decent. Battery was dead so he charged it up and got my car going, diagnosed that something was causing a drain on my battery. Did not advise a battery replacement. Make a note here as the first mistake he made was to charge the battery before diagnostics. So.... my battery dies again two days later at home, but this time my immobiliser kicked in (to many start attempts) and killed the car. So I called out the AA again. He could not figure out what was going on but was sure that charging the battery would get me going based on the first visit. No go immobiliser refused any start. Vehicle was recovered to my local BMW garage by the AA. BMW sorted out the immobiliser issue and re-coded my keys, no mention of any battery drain issue with extensive testing on the battery apparently, which cost me £125 lol. 3 days later car dies again at Home - So AA out once more, explained what had been going on with the past few AA visits and the BMW trip. So he ran a diagnostics on the battery before he did anything else and stated the battery itself was in-serviceable and needed replaced at a cost of £164. I had no choice and by this time was convinced myself that the battery was the problem so went ahead with it (the new battery sorted the problem car has been fine ever since 5 months now). Can't fault the chap that visited the last time he knew what he was doing. He also said that his AA colleague on the original visit had made a schoolboy error by charging the battery first before diagnostics and BMW were much the same charging the battery before diagnostics (if they even ran any). A total of £374 in a week."
"Quick and easy and very competitive so a no brained"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Been with the AA for a number of years always found them to be exelent in all areas if they had not been so I would not have stayed with them !"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"The worst and dumbest company on the planet. First of all, the system is a nightmare, they don\'t have any email address, when you upload your documents its a dumb process. When you call them about the claim, it\'s the same like you are speaking with a robot.For 3 weeks I try to made this application for a loan, they never try to help me with a proper advice, and after all this time they said they need to cancel my loan because my name on passport its not on the same order with my name in other documents. Its the same name you dumb idiots. Useless people, useless system. I hope aa you go bankrupt. I will write a review each day, every day and I hope people will never chose this rubbish company. Have a lovely day AA."
"I was told the price of my policy; £39, paid the premium, then asked if I had any other policies with AA. When I replied yes, I was advised I qualified for additional discount and my annual premium for recovery was only £15 but I'd have to wait a couple of weeks for the refund. I was really pleased with the original price, but confused by the order of questions, as surely any possible discount should be applied before a customer pays the premium. That said, the assistant was very apologetic and polite and I was blown away to get such a cheap price."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have bought my insurance on line and itwas so easy it was over within 5 minutes I made a claim before Xmas it was dealt so professionally it was all hassle free very impressive I will recommend AA insurance and services to anybody anytime And thank you for for all the help Keep up the good service AA H.Osman"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"My van driver is currently waiting for the 3rd AA driver to have a punctured tire to be changed over, and he is waiting in the car for nearly 6 hours now... Well done AA!!"
The AA is rated 3.86 based on 318 reviews