The AA Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend The AA

How would you rate The AA?

348 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The AA in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Customer service not like the AA car insurance people. Maybe run for AA by an agency?"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"3 hours for a puncture, had time to buy a new tyre, when they turned up they couldn't fit it despite call centre specifically confirming they could do so. They ended up calling a local service who were there in 30 mins which I was made to pay for. Total fiasco."
"They are exactly the same as everyone else. They lure you in with a competitive quote then after the first year it shoots up. You shop around and tell them you have a better quote for the same cover. They then cut their quote to try and keep your business. No! is the answer, you should have given me that quote in the first place. Don't worry though, my new company did the same the next year. Back you go to the original company 'til next year. They should all give you the cheapest quote in the first instance, not try it on."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"was the best value for money at the time"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Needed to change policy part way through and needed to have two cars insured for a short time. Operator gave excellent and informative advice and made the process so easy and went out of way to give advice and work around issues we had. Excellent service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Can't recommend the AA enough superb customer service , excellent breakdown service when you need them doing every thing to get you back on the road as quickly as possible, and if it's within your budget I personally wouldn't be without break down service parts and cover, outstanding value for money, and take a close look at the AA car insurance great value to ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Other than buying the policy I have had no further contact with the AS."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I still don't have my car back after 6 weeks. Communication with the AA and with the garage have been poor."
"just required an alternative quote for motor insurance and the AA met my needs at the time."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I required business insurance cover for myself and my wife on the policy of motor insurance. I asked for this on the application. This was not included on the insurance certificate. I complained to the AA about this but they failed to provide me with a proper explanation or rectify this, thus putting my wife and I to inconvenience in only having one of our two vehicles covered for business use. Coincidentally my wife is also insured by the AA! I might add the insurance was purchased in July 2017. I will not be renewing my policy of motor insurance with the AA this forthcoming July."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Whilst modifying my policy mid term (different vehicle) it would appear that the original insurance criteria was changed without any discussion or notification"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"competitive prices, good service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The person i talked to was very good at answering my questions. The quote was the best out of 5."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Excellent insurance cover and would recommend"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Gearbox failure, wheels kept locking and car dangerous to drive. Impolite lady over the phone when called for help Anxious and grumpy AA assistant that presented to the scene. Offered nothing until I asked to at least be escorted to the nearest service for assessment of the vehicle. Full policy on 2 cars for 3 years with no claims and the AA would not cover not even a penny on the replacement of the gearbox. Called next day to cancel policy and the operator didn't even bother to ask why, Not worth the headache."
"Found AA to be open and honest explaining what cover was available to me at a price I found acceptable. Since I took out the policy I have had no contact with them or indeed any claims."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I thought that I was dealing with the AA organinisation instead I git saddled with a greedy unhelpful Insurer. Their policy was NO less expensive than the one I had before.....I regret changing insurers as my previous insurer in the end reduced the renewal quote. All in all a BAD experience."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"An absolute rip off of a renewal price, auto-renewed"
"Excellent product competively priced good support and service."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I PHONED THEM CONFIRM SOME DETAILS ABOUT POLICY. VERY HELPFUL VERY PLEASED WITH THEM."
The AA is rated 3.82 based on 348 reviews