The AA Reviews

The AA have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

68% of reviewers recommend The AA
00AM
12AM

How would you rate The AA ?

"They were the best quote by £200 .00 plus"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Do NOT GO WITH AA FIND ANOTHER COMPANY. THEY DO NOT HONOUR THEIR AGREEMENTS BUT QUICK TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. HONESTLY DO NOT GO WITH AA."
"i am using the aa for probably one year only as there breakdown cover was a good price(on offer) however as it increases after 12 months I am unlikely to renew and will look elsewhere as I normally do"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I WOULD NOT RECÒMEND AA TO ANYBODY THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT HONOUR AGREEMENT ANDVTRY AND PUT BLAME BACK ON YOU..."
"Price was very competitive. No other contact or comment. Will be interesting to see renewal price.Usually increases significantly from special offer price!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"no complaints so far but then I have had to make no claims"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Had no need to. Well saticefied"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The AA continues after 44+ years membership to provide me with the assured security of services required when motoring within UK and Europe."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Easy to use, quick process and cheaper than other options"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"AA sold me a battery that was not holding charge and kept going flat after 2 days They would not accept it was the battery which had 3 years warranty Had to buy another from Halfords Battery working perfect now AA selling batteries not fit for purpose and denying liability"
"Five hour wait in London for 300 a year membership. Spoke to their call centre and said it is common to have five hour wait. Better off going elsewhere for much better price RAC are much better and will never use AA again"
"Very good value"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Thay sell these different covers etc but trust me it will cost you a lot more than you think,green flag I would highly recommend no bs ,honest and reliable ,all the aa cover options are a big scam if you don't believe me wait and find out"
"Hi eveyone i got new aa breakdown memebership over the phone on 19.09.201,so i decided to go for following options,home start,breakdown repair cover, national reacovery and roadside.while i was on phone first i was given quote of £22.25p per month and after some discussion they sale lady offered me discount price of £17 yet we where still discussing she said the i have spoken to my manager and we can give you the breakdown cover for £14, this is our best offer, so i said yea thats fine i am happy with this price after giving my bank details and processing the payment,the sales lady said lets jus recap what breakdown cover you have on your policy.when she started repeating the cover she said you do not have break down repair cover,you only have road side and home start.so i asked the sale lady why did you not mension this to me before we made a payment and she replied sayi , (I HAVE TO REMOVE THE BREAK DOWN REPAIR COVER TO GET THE CHEAP PRICE)i i said why did you not mension this to me before i made a payment so i knew what i was paying,the sale lady said I AM SORRY NOTHING I CAN DO THE PAYMENT GONE THROUGH NOW.,so i decided and said to the lady that i would like to cancel this membership becuause you have given me wrong information and given me wrong product and chraged me with out giving me right product information. So the lady put me through to cancellation departement and when i managed to speak to them and explain to them they advised me to make a complaint but we can not give you the refund.i was like why not your sales lady given me wrong information and charged me for the product with out telling me.so im still waiting to hear from them AA IS GIVING WRONG PRODUCT OVER THE PHONE AND CHARGING YOU FOR THE PRODUCT WHICH YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF,COMPLETE A LIE AND WASTE OF TIME WULDNT RECOMEND TO ANYONE NEVER AVOID IF YOU CAN"
"I changed my car,updated my policy which increased in price and was also charged £25 admin on top."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I contacted the AA with regard adding my son to the policy with them. My son is 51yrs old holds a full driving licence no speeding tickets, no accidents, full no claims works as a civil servant since having just left the RAF after 32yrs. To add him to this policy for four months would cost £344-00 my policy only cost 3250-00. I cannot understand the costing and I will be talking to Rip off Britain. Rhoda Gill"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have no reason not to recommend AA to my family and friends"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Easy to do and at a great price would recommend"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They asked me to provide a lot of documents. It is the first time that I need to send all those papers to get an Insurance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent insurance on paper - not claimed which is perhaps important if you need it. However ideal for basic insurance as meets the legal requirements plus a bit more @ a reasonable price."
The AA is rated 3.69 based on 460 reviews