The AA Reviews

12AM

Tell us how The AA made you happy

1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I have been a royal AA customer for many years and I have what I would term as a basic package - me in any car, basic Roadside Assistance outside the 1/4mile and Relay. All for a whopping £160+ a year. There is no loyalty required when and if as now I shall be shopping around for a cheaper alternative."
Are you The AA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have had no reason ( touch wood ) to use the AA but I hear they are ok."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"I Broke down and I could not get my break down cover which was "Invictor Motors" so I managed to get in touch with you, it was along drawn out phone call on behalf of Tesco nice nature, and I was charged a lot of money from you, to get to a garage"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"They were all very nice and helpful :)"
"Poor service never once have they fixed my car by the road loop holes in all their policies to get them out of sending assistance out payed £17 a month to be left by the side of the road."
"Absolutely disgusted. My first renewal since transferring to them 12 months earlier. No accidents, no claims, no changes, but just faced with proposed 57 per cent increase in annual premium (inflation 1.8 per cent) from £310 to £485. Phoned to ask why. Rep. couldn't give any reason, nor could he reduce the proposed increase which, to me, is totally unjustifiable. I may be wrong, but it seems to me that they look to give good deals 1st year, and then attempt sucker punch on renewal. I've since arranged alternative insurance, at significantly reduced premium. Do not accept these attempted and totally unjustifiable ripoffs. There is a cheaper acceptable alternative!"
"It was very easy getting a quote for the AA, when I compared them all on Go Compare, once I chose the AA, as they were nearly £200 cheaper than my other insurer, and all my documents are online which is easier than carrying them on you or forgetting where I put them if they be needed."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good company to deal with and helpful staff. When and if they beat my next quote I will use them again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"This was the most competitive quote I received on line and setting the policy up was simple and was efficiently dealt with by the AA"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Within 10mins of reporting a flat tyre on the App the response vehicle appeared. 10 mins ahead of predicted waiting time. After an emergency repair he followed me to the nearest repair company. Spoke to the guys there and despite being the end of the day they fitted me in. Within 45 mins I was road worthy again. Amazing service."
"As usual AA are 100% reliable did not expect anything less.M.P.MILLS"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Everything. This is by far the worst company i have ever dealt with. I was promised a refund by a member of staff. i waited 1 month and then noticed i was not refunded. I then phoned up to check why and they told me there was no record of it and that i would have to make a complaint. Then when i made i complaint i was told i would get a refund. I contacted them by email which was 5 days ago and they have still not responded. I am just off the phone from them which i was made to wait 20 minutes to talk to someone and ive been told to wait again and im not unsure of where im at"
"Didn’t wait long for pick up, dropped vechile to garage to be fixed ."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"This has to be the worst service ever, I was told 1 hour first then 2 hours then 3. To top it off its not even a AA engineer coming and I'm still waiting. Let's see how long they will say when the 3 hours is up."
"The Customer service team are shocking ,I have family cover when my young daughter used them the officer did not even do the minimum of recommending a garage or doing a road side repair (fowled spark plug!!!). So he left a young vulnerable young girl broken down at the roadside. Not quite the fuzzy advert on telly , Customer services admitted the officer actions were not acceptable and came me £50. Fuming the repair was over £135 and AA don't go to independent resolution because they treat people fairly ( I think not). I feel so strongly about it I am going to small claims court about it ."
"Dreadful to say the least !"
"Please think twice about using AA as a recovery service. I broke down on a major road heading out of London. The situation was critical as rush hour cars and Motorbikes were speeding towards my vehicle not noticing my Hazard lights. I begged the AA to come. The respondent appeared to read from a script which in no way reflected the urgency I described. For one and a half hours I had to scream and signal to other motorists to avoid my car and avoid a serious incident. Eventually I had to call the police to come and do the job of the AA. The rest is all a real long and shocking story. Six hours later the AA sent a lorry to recover my car. The AA were absolutely negligent. Each time I called they said the lorry was on different jobs. What a real breech of contract. To those who have been loyal for years to the AA. You are probably at the back of the Que. Its all about enticing new customers with pretend packages. There probably won't be an AA van in your area. Now the drivers are thin on the ground and can be called to breakdowns miles away. That why you could wait for 6 hours like me. How about you find a good mechanic from a regular garage with a recovery van and suggest some similar agreement. It won't be extortionate. Disgusting profits won't dictate the nature of the service you receive. The only satisfaction left is knowing this deceitful agency will never enjoy another pound from me."
"nice to have people who care about what they do"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very good service, excellent communication,"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"usually very helpful with queries."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago