The AA Reviews

12PM

Tell us how The AA made you happy

1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"This company is utterly useless. I have had cause to call Relay 3 times in the last 5 years. Each time it’s taken 3 to 4 hours to pick me up. In the last case I am now waiting in South Mims for my second pick up. UTTER UTTER rubbish. Do not use them. Also my bill is £218 a year. But if I’m a new customer it’s £139. Never use them or stay with them for longer than a year if you do. What price 40 years loyalty"
Are you The AA? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The AA receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Very easy to deal with"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Whil st stationary a car reversed into me. The AA were unable to recover the costs of repairs, I had 9 years noclaims whitch l did not have protected and have been penalised with the loss of 5 years noclaims. I am lost for words"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"07895993749"
"Awfull service 4!hours waiting"
"Worst service"
"5 hours waiting worst service"
"really friendly and helpful, calmed me and reassured me about my vehicle. Helped me so much and made sure everything was ok before driving off"
"Very good service and pleasant experience"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"any probs delt with plain english speaking persons.can negotiate a better price by phone and speaking to a sales advisor no prob"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The customer service is rude and I would not insure with aa again they sent the renewal to my old email never sent a letter and charged £32 to cancel it"
"Left me without heating for four weeks kept having to chase them bad customer service absolutely disgusting company that don't care will never use again"
"Actual breakdown is ok. But automatic renewal is a big con. They charge loyal customers more than new customers. Big con"
"Oh no they told me last week not to bother again I'm out of time for the ombudsmen too. Like I mention I would hate for other customers to be in the same situation. I call it a public service to my fellow travellers. I would hate for other customers to be treated as poorly as me"
"Lost my car key on a trip to Wales. Your response was to try to sell me an upgrade. Fine. Agreed to it. Luckily got cut off on mobile, so nothing happened. No follow up calls. Nobody gave a toss that we were miles from home with nowhere to stay and small children abandoned. Wretched. As far as AA was concerned we could have died before you did anything. You will never receive a penny from anybody connected with me or my family ever again. Cheers."
"I took out full cover for £13 a month.Noticed they had taken payments of £26 after the first year. They said I was sent notification by post but I wasn't, So, why not e-mail notification? guess that's harder to "loose". Phoned to complain but not interested, membership cancelled."
"FOC Courtesy rescue because my husband was a customer for 8 years - they rescued me from a breakdown in the middle of the M25, during rush hour - the AA man also waited with me until I was safely on my way home in a cab! Amazing service, Thank You!!"
"Very Very poor service, Been passed from pillar to post. AA are a brokers not a insurance. BEWARE ? Claimed for a accident that wasn't our fault, when my car was smashed into, while I was in bed. Still wait for any feed back. from AA 10 days later."
The AA is rated 3.65 based on 501 reviews