Terrys Fabrics Reviews

Hartshill

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

How would you rate Terrys Fabrics ?

"Very swift delivery and great helpline for queries."
"The goods I purchased were very well priced and the delivery time was excellent"
"The fabric colours on the website are very good. This is very important when choosing furnishing/dressmaking fabrics. I ordered lots of samples and they were all free and arrived within 48 hours in the post. I am impressed! The fabrics are very good quality and prices are very reasonable."
"Good price, (cheapest of all the shops I tried). Quick delivery. Immaculate fabric."
"Excellent range of products and very good prices. Good customer services and use of IT systems."
"Great website with both material and ready made curtains. Sent for samples which arrived the following day. Have now purchased ready made curtains. Would definitely use this company again"
Terrys Fabrics is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews