Techedge Reviews

of reviewers recommend Techedge
Read Techedge Reviews

About Techedge:

Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

Tell us how Techedge made you happy
Changed my order the day after ordering and they were great about it and my sound bar is all set up. Thanks a lot. Martin.
My first time with you but good service. My purchase may need some further advice in the New Year as it is a present. Here's to the next time.
Prompt delivery. JVC generally make good products and I am quite happy with the speakers functionality
Freeview box came within 2 days of ordering , unpacked and looking at the unit I would say it was brand new in its original box no scratches. plugged in and loaded up the freeview channels no problem , I had to format the recording drive to be able to record. So far so good , only used a few times up to now . Would recommend.
easy to use and delivery was punctual, would definitely use again
Very good service product does what it was bought for. No complaints.
Item in A1 condition. Prompt delivery. Very happy with service. Still deciding if the soundbar is the right one for me.
all of my devices including my tv is samung, so a no brainer to choose the same with a dvd player......lots of optional things with it attached to my devises, abit too dicficult for me but nice to know its there if needed...... great product for a great price.....
Techedge is rated 4.94 based on 199 reviews