Techedge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Techedge

About Techedge: Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

How would you rate Techedge ?

"Fantastic customer service, answered my question extremely quickly, delivered ahead of time and packed very well, can highly recommend."
"Excellent service. My order for a Humax Freesat recorder was delivered by 24 hour courier. The item was packaged in the original box with all accessories and indistinguishable from new. Would recommend Techedge to anyone looking for similar items."
"Straight forward shopping with an easy to use web-site, prompt delivery and really great prices - Well done!"
"Very good service product does what it was bought for. No complaints."
"So glad I came across Techedge website,got a fantastic deal on Samsung Blu-ray player I was after, Ordered it on Friday and it arrived 1st thing on Monday by courier.I would def use Techedge again"
"Service and delivery excellent and up to the standard stated in other eviews. The digibox was delivered on the forecast time to the minute! Installation was easy with clear instructions, and I am delighted with its performance. Excellent value for money."
"Great product, great price. I was a little unsure about purchasing a reconditioned unit but its perfect works just as good as a new one, and a really quick delivery. I will defiantly look back here first for any other tech i might purchase in the future."
"Superb communication and actively looked out for best delivery method for me"
"Freeview box that I purchased was £50 cheaper than every other retailer, free postage and delivered in 2 days . Why wouldn't you use Techedge , I certainly will in the future ."
"Cannot rate this company highly enough. From the order, delivery and quality of the goods. I ordered a Humax HDR 1100s. It looked like it had never been opened. The unit and accessories all in original packaging. The remote batteries still in sealed hard plastic and the box did not have 4hd listed which suggests it was a post Feb 18 when I believe channel 4 announced the were dropping this service from freesat."
"They had the item that I wanted at the price I wanted. Ordering was straightforward and delivery very prompt, tracked all the way. Humax freesat recorder was in immaculate condition, you would never know it was a refurbished machine. I’m certainly very satisfied with this transaction."
"Good firm to deal with - prompt, good price, well packaged. This was a DVD player and they included an HDMI cable. Good thinking."
"Ordered item Thursday lunch received Friday.Very happy with purchase.Will definitely use them again."
"Very prompt delivery and excellent condition goods."
"Excellent service /products"
"Excellent all round service. Speedy delivery. Item exactly as described. Could hardly tell that is was not brand new. Will definitely use again."
"Great price and excellent product. Just as promised."
"Great product arrived very quickly, it’s genuine and no need to be sceptical"
"I was a bit wary of ordering “Refurbished” technology........ I shouldn’t have ! My 4K upscale DVD Player arrived bang on the time quoted and the Grade A player arrived as New , original packaging and works perfectly. I would strongly recommend shopping with Techedge “New” quality at a fantastic price and brilliant service."
"Amazing price. Product arrived day after ordering in perfect condition. Very pleased"
Techedge is rated 4.94 based on 50 reviews