Techedge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Techedge

About Techedge: Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business Park
Fancy Road

How would you rate Techedge?

Barrie Smith
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an item on Bank Holiday Monday and it was delivered at 11.30am on the Wednesday."
"I ordered a samsung refurbished blu-ray dvd i need'nt have worried about condition it looked like a new one plastic seals had never been removed it just looked new, very pleased with it, would shop again with this company. Thank you Techedge."
Hazel Cassar
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service, can't believe how quickly my order was despatched and delivered."
"I recently brought a Samsung soundbar, described as open box, it was perfect I think the box was opened and closed again, great value, great service and really fast delivery. Could ask for more. Thanks Techedge will keep detail in my favourites"
Matthew Holden
Verified Buyer
"Competitive Price. Although items were Refurbished arrived next day as new and perfectly packaged. Will definitely use again.. Thank you."
"Fast service: order placed on Sunday arrived Tuesday morning. Excellent communication: prompt acknowledgment and notification of dispatch & delivery date. Grade 'A' Samsung speaker was in unopened box, as new, at much lower price than nearest seller's. Highly recommended."
Allan Blackmore
Verified Buyer
"More than pleased with the service, the product quality and of course the price. Although only just received I'm looking forward to long quality usage. Many thanks"
"Excellent service very happy with my purchase excellent delivery"
Nigel Green
Verified Buyer
"Best price on the web and fast delivery."
"all of my devices including my tv is samung, so a no brainer to choose the same with a dvd player......lots of optional things with it attached to my devises, abit too dicficult for me but nice to know its there if needed...... great product for a great price....."
"Good product, fair price, prompt delivery."
Lee Clayton
Verified Buyer
"I bought an ex-demo sound bar as a Christmas present, it came quickly and was well packed. Great service."
Tom Woodman
Verified Buyer
"I was hesitant at first. What with the price being much less than anywhere else. However the item arrived basically brand new with just some light damage to the box. Very impressed and would highly recommend Techedge."
Geza Hollosy
"Perfect. Thx."
David Bagshaw
Verified Buyer
"Good competitive prices for the equipment quick delivery and was very helpful when one of the soundbar's developed a fault , giving advice on how to reset it etc and when it was quite apparent it was broken they replaced it with no quibble."
Cheryl Henry
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Fast deliver amazing customer service highly recommend this company would buy from them again"
John Primrose
Verified Buyer
"Bought an immaculate open box 4k blu-ray player for a heavily discounted price, which arrived less than 24hrs after ordering. What's not to like? Great product and great service."
"Prompt delivery, good quality product (not a mark on the box), fair price."
Richard Powell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a soundbar from Techedge, and it arrived very quickly, was a very good price, and, although advertised as ex display, I could not tell that the package had ever been opened. I am happy to recommend Techedge, based om my experience"
"Excellent product, excellent service!"
Techedge is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews