Techedge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Techedge

About Techedge: Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

How would you rate Techedge ?

Alan Coolledge-Meese
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent all round service. Speedy delivery. Item exactly as described. Could hardly tell that is was not brand new. Will definitely use again."
"Great price and excellent product. Just as promised."
"Great product arrived very quickly, it’s genuine and no need to be sceptical"
Lindsay Porter
Verified Buyer
"I was a bit wary of ordering “Refurbished” technology........ I shouldn’t have ! My 4K upscale DVD Player arrived bang on the time quoted and the Grade A player arrived as New , original packaging and works perfectly. I would strongly recommend shopping with Techedge “New” quality at a fantastic price and brilliant service."
"Amazing price. Product arrived day after ordering in perfect condition. Very pleased"
"Very efficient service, great prices, friendly staff and great product. I called last Friday to make an enquiry about the product I was interested in buying and was dealt with by a very helpful & friendly person. I thought I had missed the courier for the day but they sped my order through and it was delivered straight away on the Tuesday after the Bank Holiday. Many thanks"
Raymond Mackley
Verified Buyer
"Products purchased were as advertised. Emailed a question before purchasing and received a prompt reply. Ordered the products and received them the next day. A nice little touch, which showed you were dealing with a customer friendly company, was attached to the invoice was a small pack of Haribo sweets. Based on my experience I would recommend considering making your purchase from Tech edge. I am a genuine customer."
"Product came exactly as described, didn’t look like it had ever been used and is / fantastic speaker. Sound is crystal clear!"
Roy Challis
Verified Buyer
"Very good price, description of product was spot on and delivery was excellent. Would recommend to all. Many thanks Techedge."
Paul DILLEY
Verified Buyer
"Item in A1 condition. Prompt delivery. Very happy with service. Still deciding if the soundbar is the right one for me."
Gareth Shier
Verified Buyer
"I would recommend buying refurbed from Techedge. I got a great price on a good-as-new soundbar. Really pleased with the service and quick answer to a query I had before purchasing. Goods were exactly as advertised."
Martin Hills
Verified Buyer
"Great service, prompt delivery, just as described, would deal with again no problem, many thanks"
Colin Orchard
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy with the purchase from techedge with delivery & condition of the blu-ray, like new"
Barrie Smith
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an item on Bank Holiday Monday and it was delivered at 11.30am on the Wednesday."
"I ordered a samsung refurbished blu-ray dvd i need'nt have worried about condition it looked like a new one plastic seals had never been removed it just looked new, very pleased with it, would shop again with this company. Thank you Techedge."
Hazel Cassar
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding service, can't believe how quickly my order was despatched and delivered."
"I recently brought a Samsung soundbar, described as open box, it was perfect I think the box was opened and closed again, great value, great service and really fast delivery. Could ask for more. Thanks Techedge will keep detail in my favourites"
Matthew Holden
Verified Buyer
"Competitive Price. Although items were Refurbished arrived next day as new and perfectly packaged. Will definitely use again.. Thank you."
"Fast service: order placed on Sunday arrived Tuesday morning. Excellent communication: prompt acknowledgment and notification of dispatch & delivery date. Grade 'A' Samsung speaker was in unopened box, as new, at much lower price than nearest seller's. Highly recommended."
Allan Blackmore
Verified Buyer
"More than pleased with the service, the product quality and of course the price. Although only just received I'm looking forward to long quality usage. Many thanks"
Techedge is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews