Techedge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Techedge

About Techedge: Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

Tell us how Techedge made you happy

"First time buying something from Techedge and it couldn't have been a better buying experience. Extremely helpful, very friendly and accommodating when I asked to change my order, next day delivery, quality products that were in completely as new condition. I have no hesitation recommending this company to anybody."
"Great product, great delivery and friendly service ."
"Excellent service"
"Ordered a Samsung R3 wireless speaker via the website. Fantastic product in as new condition at a great price and with rapid courier delivery included. Would use again and happy to recommend to others."
"Excellent customer service, answered all the questions I had prior to making my purchase. Soundbar arrived the next day and as described. Would definitely recommend."
"I had been looking for an upgrade to my ageing 5.1 hifi system and after reading various 'expert' reviews including advice from the manufacturer of my Smart TV I decided to opt for a Samsung Dolby Atmos soundbar. The one that is compatible with my 3 year old TV was difficult to find but I did spot a "New - other" one advertised on Amazon by Techedge. I decided to contact Techedge directly via web-chat to clarify the condition of the unit on offer. After a few minutes I was satisfied that the soundbar had only been on display with minimal use plus the sub-woofer had not been removed from its box. I decided to proceed with the purchase direct from Techedge on Friday and it was duly delivered on Monday. The unit was delivered by DPD within a pre-advised 1 hour timeslot and both soundbar and sub-woofer are in perfect condition with no blemishes or marks. Set-up was a little tricky until I realised that the optimal connection between the soundbar and TV was by optical cable. The improvement in sound over my old equipment is remarkable and I am very pleased not only with having done my research but also with having purchased this unit directly from Techedge. Based on my experience to date I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"Excellent product EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Great service ,fast delivery,best price ,item like new."
"Very Happy to recommend Techedge to my Family & Friends. My order was dealt with fast & efficiently. Product was in very good condition, at a good price."
"Ordering and dealing with this firm was first class. The items were received in the time stipulated and any queries were answerered"
"Ordered a Humax on the 4 of the month, delivered the next day"
"it was a pleasure dealing with Tech edge The item i purchased was costing much more from other suppliers. The item was exactly as advertised and in perfect working order. I would recommend to others and will use again in the future i,m sure,"
"great value for money and a little bag of sweets, ordered late monday afternoon, got it on the wednesday mid day..... great service..... plugged it into my tv and it almost set itself.... highly recommended....... thank you"
"No problems, I even got a free pack of sweets. (I wasn't expecting that)"
"Easy transaction and great price"
"Very happy with my new BT humax unit from Techedge. It has worked perfectly so far. It was advertised as refurbished but I struggled to find any signs that the unit had been used before. It was fully boxed in the original packaging inside another shipping box. I will definitely be coming back to these guys when considering my next tech purchase."
"Great service Great product Excellent delivery time"
"Freeview box came within 2 days of ordering , unpacked and looking at the unit I would say it was brand new in its original box no scratches. plugged in and loaded up the freeview channels no problem , I had to format the recording drive to be able to record. So far so good , only used a few times up to now . Would recommend."
"I bought a reconditioned Humax PVR to try and save money. I looked at the prices on the Humax website and then found the same model significantly cheaper on Techedge. I bought it and it arrived within days and was in mint condition. I’m really pleased."
Techedge is rated 4.93 based on 72 reviews