Techedge Reviews

of reviewers recommend Techedge
Read Techedge Reviews

About Techedge:

Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

Tell us how Techedge made you happy
Bought an HP laptop at a fraction of the price I would've paid for it new. It was in excellent as new condition, just without the proper packaging that we'd have thrown out anyway. Highly recommend.
Brilliant
Brilliant service got here on time would recommend.
the panasonic hdd recorder arrived within 24 hrs of ordering, excellent service. the recorder is excellent value for £89.my old panasonic broke and this one does the same job. very happy with it.
Very pleased with the purchase - goods exactly as described and in v good condition. Slight problem caused by parental lock being "on" and changed from default but soon sorted with the help of Google. Good servicwe from Techedge - delivery as promised.
Great service and a great product, exactly as stated. I'm very happy with my purchase and I'll definitely be using Techedge again in the future. A little gem right on my doorstep. I'm glad I found them online. Dave from sales was amazing and extremely helpful. 5 out of 5 from me.
Very satisfied with the service and product. If there was a negative it would be there should have been a HDMI cable with the monitor, there was not, but no problem, I had one. Everything else was perfect. Will use again if I need anything that they offer.
First class phone and email communications from an enthusiast who was interested and knowledgeable, followed by a delivery exactly as promised, to fit my schedule. The Samsung HW-Q90R sound bar and speaker set were exactly as described, well boxed, ex display items which appear brand new, and work perfectly with my 2016/17 LG OLED TV. A stand-out exception, from which other businesses could learn. Thank you, Tech edge.
Great service, from order to receipt. So far seems to be a fantastic product, came as new as described. Would deff recommend.
Ordered laptop which came promptly as described on the website. Would recommend this website as it's saved me quite a bit of money.
Great product, amazing price, arrived next day... I'll be back!!
As far as price of item and ordering and delivery is concerned I can't fault Techedge, but I cannot say I have exercised my post purchase experience on how any problems would be dealt with, I detest these early reviews for that reason. I am not keen in that Techedge use DPD which has an awful website and delivery options, and I am having problems with the Samsung HT-60T Soundbar, but presently Samsung are aware of the sound problems and promising a software update in the future. However, if this does not come forth, then that will test how Techedge deal with me returning the product after I have been patient and waited for a resolution by the manufacturer.
Damage was as described and photographed (even less apparent in real life really), excellent product, excellent delivery. Will 100% use again.
Yet to open and view purchased product as it was a gift for someone, but really fast delivery and easy site to use.
I was very pleased with the service provided. It was prompt and it kept me informed of the progress of my order. The package arrived in one piece with no external damage and the contents were safely packed. I would have no hesitation in using Techedge again.
Marvellous Samsung product received. Unbeatable price paid. Fabulous customer service throughout. Dave is your man.
Straightforward.
Never dealt with Techedge before, but after the reviews thought would give them a go. Ordered a Samsung HW-Q60T Bluetooth Cinematic 5.1 TV Soundbar with Virtual DTS, re-boxed item. Excellent price, brand new and still in its wrapping. Best buy this year. Delivery was what I expected, will use this company again
Speedy delivery. Everything as described. Great open box price with Samsung discount. A1 supplier.
Fully functional, like new monitor. High spec low price. Love a bargin.
Techedge is rated 4.94 based on 222 reviews