Techedge Reviews

of reviewers recommend Techedge
Read Techedge Reviews

About Techedge:

Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

Tell us how Techedge made you happy
Very good service. Although I bought a Grade "A" product, it was just like new. The delivery service couldn't be faulted either. Very prompt.
Delivered quickly, good product and good price. Thanks!
Amazing value for money. Sound bar was like new. It was so well packaged and condition so good, I almost forgot it was a graded item. Thank you Techedge. Would definitely recommend and use again. A***
Amazing
Great service
Excellent,. very fast service
Excellent service and product exactly as described, delivered quickly.
Packing was in discrete condition and I was not happy about it. It does look like a used product. Although it works, I do not think it's worth the money I spent on a used product. it was suggested by my office colleague and I saw the packing was in original condition. That was the reason I have tempted to purchase. But the one I received was clearly used one.
We’re sorry to see that you’ve left a 1-star review. It’s not possible to see what the issue is from your picture, but as mentioned on our website, to minimise our environmental impact we will always re-use any packaging where we can if it provides the required protection for the product. This means that you may find that the packaging is no longer be pristine, but it will protect the product during shipping ,as has been the case in this instance. We make no apologies for that as it’s what’s inside the box and our attitude to the environment that matters. It all ends up in the recycling bin (hopefully).

This order was a refurbished product supplied to us direct from Panasonic backed up with manufacturer warranty, so is likely to have been used for a short time, as is the nature of all refurbished items.

Good quality product delivered promptly.
Thank you so much,great company to deal with,exchanged the soundbar without any fuss,
Excellent got what we ordered at a great price. Also delivered when specified.
Ordered on 18th, arrived on 20th. All exactly as specified, and sound bar now up and running. Fab!
My first time with you but good service. My purchase may need some further advice in the New Year as it is a present. Here's to the next time.
Haven’t used the item yet as it’s a Christmas present but super impressed with fast delivery and item looks great :)
I have not used the item I purchased as it is a present but I was pleased with the service and prompt delivery from Techedge. I would use again. Many thanks
How business should be done.
Had the product we wanted at a very good price and delivered the next day/
Excellent product, and very fast delivery. Highly recommend this website and bought at a much cheaper price than the big high street stores with same quality. A+++
Excellent post-purchase support.
The sound bar was an excellent product and price plus very quick delivery.
Techedge is rated 4.93 based on 147 reviews