Techedge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Techedge

About Techedge: Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

Tell us how Techedge made you happy

"Easy to order, great price, and rapid delivery. Couldn't ask for more."
"Bit sceptical at first to order a Samsung HW-MS650 sound bar from this website. But wow wasn't I glad I did, steal of a price for a product which if I never knew different could have come straight from Samsung. Original box, all parts supplied, will definitely use again!!"
"The soundbar arrived on time & was as new. I purchased the open box option & the only sign of the box being opened was that the purchase receipt was inside. Everything inside was sealed up in its original state. I had a few initial problems setting it up & sent an email to Techedge Customer Service. A guy replied called Steve & he helped me through the set up process, something Samsung Support we’re unable to do, as I had also bought a new Tele. Very impressed with Techedge & I would certainly use them again."
"brought a Panasonic recorder dmr-hwt150 delivery v.good setting up recorder found remote did not work received a replacement first post now very happy with my recorder and service thanks Techedge"
"a fast service and a good item I am pleased with what I got and the speedy service thank you"
"Very helpful in fulfilling my requirements Item in excellent condition Delivery next day Would not hesitate in using them again"
"My Samsung Sound-bar was dispatched almost immediately and I received it the very next day. Although it was an open box product you could not tell; and it was in absolute perfect condition. I would highly recommend Techedge and will be looking at them for future puchases."
"Very nice product plus fast turn round very pleased beening informed on arrival in f item."
"massively impressed by the service not only was the product £30.00 cheaper than curry's/pc world I ordered 2pm in afternoon and took delivery at 8.43am next day exactly !! amazing and the packaging was excellent if I could give it 10 stars review I would"
"An ex-display Humax HB 1100S was my first purchase from TechEdge and I found them outstanding. They have a great website, they accept PayPal and they delivered my order using DHL courier next day for free. The kit arrived in a plain box but the STB, remote and manual were all present and correct and in perfect condition. The only possible improvement would be if TechEdge could find a sustainable alternative to the polystyrene pieces used for cushioning in the box."
Many thanks for the kind review Martin. The void-fill packaging is actually a product called Eco Flo. It’s made from starch, an annually renewable resource and is 100% biodegradable and compostable. It will also dissolve in water!
"I purchased the Samsung HW-K450 2.1 Wireless Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Grade A, and I am very happy with the purchase. The Soundbar/Subwoofer is New and has no marks or damage on it at all. The box it arrived in is Samsung's own box and while the box did show a little damage it was certainly nothing to be concerned about. The Soundbar/Subwoofer were well protected and show no damage whatsoever. I would certainly recommend buying from Techedge and recommend that you read about the different Grades so you know exactly what condition the item you are purchasing will be in. I would certainly purchase from Techedge again."
"very quick delivery been looking for this samsung sound bar model for a while if you need any thing use these guys"
"Purchased an 'open box' Samsung HW-MS650 soundbar. Delivery was excellent - arrived before the expected date but unfortunately the item was damaged. However, a replacement was despatched the next day and this arrived in perfect condition. The soundbar is fantastic - wonderful full sound with a deep but not overpowering bass. Excellent service from Techedge and I would certainly use them again."
"Fast delivery, good product. Thanks."
"Excellent communication and prompt delivery"
"Very happy with the purchase bought a samsung sound bar from these guys! I bought the open box quality & boy was I impressed! Literally brand spanking new works an absolute treat & quick shipping too! Would definitely recommend these guys! Very happy with my purchase!"
"Excellent and prompt service! The open-box soundbar I purchased could have been brand new. Definitely recommend."
"Next day delivery, very efficient. Got the item cheaper and quicker than buying from another tech company. Sound bar was as described, a small mark on the bottom of the sound bar but not noticeable once in use. Will definitely purchase again."
Techedge is rated 4.95 based on 96 reviews