Techedge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Techedge

About Techedge: Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

Tell us how Techedge made you happy

"Delivery was fast, as described. The product looked stunning and works great. No troubles at all, and hopefully there won't be any. Absolute great buy..."
"Excellent service. Item as discribed. ;"
"Bought a Samsung Soundbar that was “Grade A”. Extremely fast delivery, amazing price and product worked as expected. As the website describes, there were a few cosmetic blemishes and it did not come in its original box. However, this made the product £100 cheaper than it would normally be. Great deal."
"Excellent service"
"I bought a Samsung Blu Ray player. Delivered promptly. Good packaging. No problems. Customer services very good. I would definitely use this company again. 😊👍"
"Soundbar received in excellent condition and on time. Would not hesitate in ordering from Techedge again."
"Excellent service after I was let down by Am....n. Techedge had a better price and it only had slight marking on the bottom of the product as described but still original packaging, a bargain! Arrived promptly and safely. Well done Techedge."
"Looking for speakers for Samsung soundbar and couldn't find them anywhere until I found this site ,never heard of them before so a little apprehensive . Ordered through PayPal and and free delivery the speakers arrived very quickly ,ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday morning and the price was really good ,I mean really good ,all set up and very happy and would definitely buy off Techedge again ,great price ,free delivery and fast delivery ."
"I bought a Humax HDR-1100S Freesat Recorder (Black) from Techedge for a very competitive price. I am very pleased with the performance of the box connected to my ancient Sky Dish. The reception on all Freesat channels is 100% and far more reliable than Freeview in my area, which is hampered by 4G interference, despite filters fitted to my new aerial. Also I can receive in Chelmsford signals from Anglia TV without issues."
"Easy to order, great price, and rapid delivery. Couldn't ask for more."
"Bit sceptical at first to order a Samsung HW-MS650 sound bar from this website. But wow wasn't I glad I did, steal of a price for a product which if I never knew different could have come straight from Samsung. Original box, all parts supplied, will definitely use again!!"
"The soundbar arrived on time & was as new. I purchased the open box option & the only sign of the box being opened was that the purchase receipt was inside. Everything inside was sealed up in its original state. I had a few initial problems setting it up & sent an email to Techedge Customer Service. A guy replied called Steve & he helped me through the set up process, something Samsung Support we’re unable to do, as I had also bought a new Tele. Very impressed with Techedge & I would certainly use them again."
"Excellent service. Thank you."
"brought a Panasonic recorder dmr-hwt150 delivery v.good setting up recorder found remote did not work received a replacement first post now very happy with my recorder and service thanks Techedge"
"a fast service and a good item I am pleased with what I got and the speedy service thank you"
"Very helpful in fulfilling my requirements Item in excellent condition Delivery next day Would not hesitate in using them again"
"My Samsung Sound-bar was dispatched almost immediately and I received it the very next day. Although it was an open box product you could not tell; and it was in absolute perfect condition. I would highly recommend Techedge and will be looking at them for future puchases."
"Very nice product plus fast turn round very pleased beening informed on arrival in f item."
Techedge is rated 4.95 based on 106 reviews