Techedge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Techedge

About Techedge: Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

How would you rate Techedge?

"Very Happy to recommend Techedge to my Family & Friends. My order was dealt with fast & efficiently. Product was in very good condition, at a good price."
"Ordering and dealing with this firm was first class. The items were received in the time stipulated and any queries were answerered"
"Ordered a Humax on the 4 of the month, delivered the next day"
"it was a pleasure dealing with Tech edge The item i purchased was costing much more from other suppliers. The item was exactly as advertised and in perfect working order. I would recommend to others and will use again in the future i,m sure,"
"great value for money and a little bag of sweets, ordered late monday afternoon, got it on the wednesday mid day..... great service..... plugged it into my tv and it almost set itself.... highly recommended....... thank you"
"No problems, I even got a free pack of sweets. (I wasn't expecting that)"
"Easy transaction and great price"
"Very happy with my new BT humax unit from Techedge. It has worked perfectly so far. It was advertised as refurbished but I struggled to find any signs that the unit had been used before. It was fully boxed in the original packaging inside another shipping box. I will definitely be coming back to these guys when considering my next tech purchase."
"Great service Great product Excellent delivery time"
"Freeview box came within 2 days of ordering , unpacked and looking at the unit I would say it was brand new in its original box no scratches. plugged in and loaded up the freeview channels no problem , I had to format the recording drive to be able to record. So far so good , only used a few times up to now . Would recommend."
"I bought a reconditioned Humax PVR to try and save money. I looked at the prices on the Humax website and then found the same model significantly cheaper on Techedge. I bought it and it arrived within days and was in mint condition. I’m really pleased."
"easy to use and delivery was punctual, would definitely use again"
"Very good reliable service, prompt delivery and kept informed throughout"
"Fantastic customer service, answered my question extremely quickly, delivered ahead of time and packed very well, can highly recommend."
"Excellent service. My order for a Humax Freesat recorder was delivered by 24 hour courier. The item was packaged in the original box with all accessories and indistinguishable from new. Would recommend Techedge to anyone looking for similar items."
"Straight forward shopping with an easy to use web-site, prompt delivery and really great prices - Well done!"
"Very good service product does what it was bought for. No complaints."
"So glad I came across Techedge website,got a fantastic deal on Samsung Blu-ray player I was after, Ordered it on Friday and it arrived 1st thing on Monday by courier.I would def use Techedge again"
"Service and delivery excellent and up to the standard stated in other eviews. The digibox was delivered on the forecast time to the minute! Installation was easy with clear instructions, and I am delighted with its performance. Excellent value for money."
"Great product, great price. I was a little unsure about purchasing a reconditioned unit but its perfect works just as good as a new one, and a really quick delivery. I will defiantly look back here first for any other tech i might purchase in the future."
Techedge is rated 4.92 based on 63 reviews