Techedge Reviews

of reviewers recommend Techedge
Read Techedge Reviews

About Techedge:

Welcome to Techedge! The place to shop for discounted electronics and home tech from Samsung and others. Next day delivery on most orders placed before 1pm. See more at http://www.techedgeuk.co.uk

sales@techedgeuk.co.uk

Unit 23 Brixey Business ParkFancy Road

Tell us how Techedge made you happy
Excellent prompt service with delivery on time. Although ex-display the item was immaculate.
As a first time user I was very pleasantly surprised with price, quality and delivery. Will definitely use again. Website is clear about quality standards to be expected and mine exceeded expectations. Great job
The sound bar I ordered arrived a day earlier than promised and if I didn't know better I would have thought that a brand new one had been sent by mistake. I found it quite easy to set up and the sound quality met all my requirements. I will definately use Techedge again for al my entertainment devises.
Good service and I appreciate
Fantastic quality as described priced right and great customer experience. I would buy again from this company in the future
Excellent price, item delivered super fast in top condition. 5 star all round.
Very easy to order my item which was delivered on time on the day it was promised.

A really smooth buy and I am pleased with my purchase
Many thanks
Brilliant service all around quick and safe delivery highly recommended
Great customer service, if I had any questions they were always happy to help
Very good price, item was in perfect condition as described!
Very fast, professional and authentic products purchased. I dont write reviews often - but - I did experience a trusting and efficent service, and thats not that common in 2020.
Just like new, very happy with my purchase.
My order of a Samsung soundbar was delivered promptly, very well packaged and in excellent condition even though it was at a reduced price, no marks!I can recommend-and give them full marks.
Very pleased I came across this Company.Items as New & big savings on prices elsewhere,once ordered was delivered the very next day.
It does not get any better than this๐Ÿ™‚
Highly Recommended.๐Ÿ‘
Wow! Next level service, fast shipping, item impeccable new open box condition!! incredible saving on rrp mini haribo and ultra 4k blue ray movie the grankids loved complimentary gift, five stars not enough an above and beyond company THANK YOU!!
Came on time,up and running.great product.
sold as advertised in perfect condition and excellent service.very satisfied
All in all, very happy with my purchase and the service provided by TechEdge.
All I need to know now is how to register it for its Warranty
Thank you.
Superb item. Perfectly packaged. Amazing price. Next day delivery.
Firmware up to date. Thank you guys.
Amazing item sold as grade A refurbished. Item was brand new still foam wrapped and one end of outer box was slightly damp and slightly damaged. Communication excellent and item received next day. Will definitely use again.
Techedge is rated 4.93 based on 167 reviews