Tea India Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tea India

About Tea India: The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

How would you rate Tea India ?

"Grate price and a grate service. Realy pleased."
"I love the Coconut flavour Tea. It's very piquant and original. You should try it! I can't buy it locally, so I get it direct, which is a very good and quick service. Thanks a lot, Miriam from Bath"
"I always have Tea India Masala Chai in the cupboard & have at least one cup a day. I also really liked the coconut chai but found the supermarkets where I am stopped stocking it. I'm not one for ordering online, but glad I decided to as I also tried the ginger chai for the first time which I also really like. I will certainly be ordering them online in the future :)"
"Great taste and super speedy delivery, mum’s favourite ! Thank you"
"Love these tea I’ve tried all of them & they all taste amazing Very happy with them"
"I first tasted Masala Chai about 30 years ago, working on a farm in Berkshire with many Punjabi workers, and when they offered me some warm, sweet, fragrant tea I knew I had discovered something wonderful. Now I use Tea India because it is the propper Chai. Since I introduced it into my café, it has become the Nº 1 blend of tea. So, well, I think Tea India is very good."
"Reasonable prices, fast delivery. Never had any cause for complaint. Would quite like to see the range expand into Chinese teas"
"I found the website easy to use and my order arrived quickly. So far I have only tried the Peace and Calm blend. This is a really refreshing drink that manages to be both revitalizing and calming at the same time. I will definitely be buying more in the future. I will be happy to drive the other blends when I try them."
"As I had run out and could not get any from my local shop I found it handy to get it from Tea India direct"
"I adore Cardamon Chai, I start every morning with a cup as it gives me a lift to begin the day. It’s the only black tea I’ve found containing cardamom, until recently I could buy it at Waitrose but they no longer stock it so that’s why I now buy it direct from you. As it says on the box it warms the heart and heals the soul. I have also bought ginger chai which I’m drinking at the moment to spice me up for teaching my yoga class this afternoon."
"I love it! Great taste and flavour. I couod take more taste added"
"Cannot buy coconut tea at Waitrose any more so was delighted to find this site where I can indulge my love of this tea. Ordering is simple and easy and delivered so quickly that it surprised me.Have ordered before and will definitely do so again"
"My husband and I love the coconut chai from Tea India. We’ve tried chai varieties from many British supermarkets and haven’t found anything quite so delicious. We were gutted when Ocado and Waitrose stopped selling the coconut chai - and so pleased to discover that Tea India sell it direct from their own online store. Delivery was quick, inexpensive; tea was excellent. What more can I say?"
"Supplied coconut chai tea bags that I can't purchase anywhere local to me."
"I ordered two boxes of tea bags - ginger and coconut. Only the ginger ones arrived. It two emails for me to find out what had happened to the coconut tea bags. They were out of stock. This should have been said on the website, and if not, Tea India should have contacted myself about the issue and not me chasing around."
"Great service and super tasty teas, thank you"
"Found a calmness that I hadn't expected! Not a lover of fennel but was surprised how much it added to the pleasurable drink!"
"I now cannot drink any other tea than Tea India Coconut Tea - its the best ever and so relaxing!"
"This is a great product and service."
"Refreshing and soothing drink."
Tea India is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews