Tea India Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tea India

About Tea India: The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy

"I love all the Chai - masala, cardamon, ginger and coconut. Ginger is my favourite, at the moment. I love the warm spiciness of ginger combined with a good, strong black tea flavour. I wasn't sure about coconut chai, but I've been very pleasantly surprised and how delicious it is and how much the coconut flavour comes through. I love them all, with or without milk and this is my brand of preference for when I buy chai for the home. I've tried many brands of chai, and tea India is the only one that has the strength of black tea flavour that I love."
"Excellent authentic taste just like the way us Indians prefer!"
"I am not one for fruity teas etc., but the Chai varieties are great. I love the coconut flavoured one as much as my favourite Masala Chai. The delivery is quick too when I need to reorder."
"This is my third time of using Tea India and their products. Best value comes from using their site. Their delivery is prompt and their goods are quality. Never had a problem. Really recommend"
"Love the espresso chai, I wish you sold it a more environmentally conscious packaging rather than individual packs! Please could you sell in shops too?"
"Tea India Cardamom Chai is the must-have start to my day; warming and fragrant, it is the freshest and best cardamom tea I’ve ever found, and I’ve sampled a LOT of chai! The quality is outstanding - it is my little piece of everyday luxury"
"Bought the instant Chai Latte tea - I love it. Low calorie and so easy to use. Service was excellent as the tea arrived very quickly."
"The tea India instant chai latte is fantastic just add water is all I do it is naturally sweet does not require milk and is perfect for when you have guests"
"Love the teas n the prompt service"
"Make repeat orders for this tea and direct form company as delivery is always very reliable."
"The Masala chai blend is excellent. I bought it once in Aldi (Ireland), but haven't seen it since, so bought more directly from website. Looking forward to trying their Ginger chai blend as well."
"Good delivery time. Amazingly delicious lattes! I will be buying regularly."
"Good as what you wouĺd get in costa coffee.the chai latte.all the family love the tea.àt a fraction of what you pat in retail outlets.Quick and easy to make a cuppa without the need for milk"
"Website easy to order from, arrived quickly, and tea tastes lovely"
"Love these Teas. I have tried all the herbals, Chai's and lattes. I found these at Mind Body Spirit fest 2018. I have narrowed them down to the health n vitality Tea, the turmeric latte and the coconut chai as my very favourites 👌"
"I've had these teas on other occasions. looking on your site I found the coconut tea which is very nice and refreshing. it's a shame i can't find them in the shops. so i just have to keep ordering them from the web site"
"Nice flavours of chia tea with a espresso so best of both worlds. Easy to make. Tastes even nicer with frothed milk or milk alternative. I've tried them with both and both taste good. Would recommend this drink."
"I like all the Tea India chai blends, but the coconut chai is my favourite. Its creaminess makes it simply perfect for a mid afternoon pick-me-up."
Tea India is rated 4.82 based on 106 reviews