Tea India Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea India
Read Tea India Reviews

About Tea India:

The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy
Tea India 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Lyndsay Holliday
Tea India 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Lara Cockayne
we love the chai masala tea- have drunk it for years now- not always available in supermarkets- we would award this tea 10/10- and certainly recommend to everyone
I have ordered from Tea India on several occasions. I love their Chai Tea and was delighted to find I could buy directly from them. Each order has arrived promptly with eco friendly packing. What's not to like!
The tea arrived fast and delivery was perfect. I am thrilled as I can now buy my favorite tea online!
I have not received my order so unable to review these teas. Poor customers service. No money, no tea
I have been buying this product for several years now and absolutely love it. I was purchasing it from a well known High Street supermarket but sadly they seem to have stopped selling it. Thank goodness I can buy direct from tea India. This brand and taste is the best and most authentic in a tea bag . Well done Tea India and I will keep purchasing your wonderful product.
Great company. always great, prompt srevice.
Excellent chai tea which I have found difficult to find in shops however buying directly has proven to be a great option as the service is great and the delivery time very fast
The Ginger Chai is my favourite and has become almost my standard everyday tea now, lovely and warming and just the right amount of spice. Delish made either as a standard tea, or as a latte
My orders arrive in the shortest of time but the flavours of my favourite teas last much longer. I find I enjoy 2 cups from one tea bag so I get double the treat.
I Love Tea India’s Blends and I now have a lovely Tea Caddy to keep them in Thank You Tea India
Tea India 5 star review on 27th June 2021
Just so good my 5 pm cup of tea after a busy day. Goa lover and great tea taste. Bliss.😀😀
I love this tea. Absolutely obsessed with the ginger chai. Tastes just like the tea I drank in Sri Lanka and I spent so much time (and money) searching for tea as good as that. The tea caddy is beautiful and fits 2 bags in perfectly.
The best chai tea bags I have tried. Also great variety to choose from. Thank you for the lovely tin. :)
Prefer the peace& harmony one & can’t find it on your website !
Love the Coconut Chai - one of my faves!
Love all the Chai varieties and stock up annually as I can’t get it in store anymore. Swift delivery.
The tea has a very very light taste. It's very bland and they all taste really similar. I was excited to try the cardamom chai but it was poor. Very poor customer service too. No one has even bothered to reply to me.
I’ve sampled and tried many chai teas available in the UK and Tea India is by far the best I’ve tried, I love masala chai but have just discovered their ginger chai and turmeric chai - both are really delicious and I slept great after a bedtime drink of turmeric latte - if you like spices and tea, you’ll love this chai! Most brands are subtle flavours but tea India is full bodied tea with full flavour- absolutely bliss!
Tea India 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Excellent service. Delicious, high quality tea!
Tea India is rated 4.79 based on 583 reviews