Tea India Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea India
Read Tea India Reviews

About Tea India:

The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy
Love the Ayurvedic range of teas, the striking colours and delicious flavours are so inviting
Best UK Chai. the coconut chai has replaced coffee at 11 - rich.
Arrived promptly. Well packaged. Nice selection of teas which I will look forward to giving as a gift. Recommended.
Tea is wonderful , but service does not answer my emails. TeaIndia forgot one box on my order.
Heavenly, delicious but addictive tea, a years supply is only lasting three months, but i’m so happy about it, thanks.
Love the 'real chai. You changed the name! Used to be Masala? Used to buy it in the Co-operative
I have tried many brands of tea but only Tea India provides the true authentic taste and Masala Chai is my favorite. When it runs out in the shops I buy it on line direct from Tea India and its so quick and easy with free delivery on qualifying orders.
Very efficient service and great products.
Tea India teas are the best on the market! My favourite is Marsala Chai followed by Cardamom Chai - absolutely delicious.
Excellent service and wonderful taste.
I buy Tea India for my café, I like it and my customers like it.
I’m in love with the coconut chai😍
Speedy delivery, perfect condition
As a Punjabi it’s hard to constantly make cha all the time from scratch, so I was glad to find an alternative which is very close to the real thing!
Great taste. First tried it at the om yoga show 2018, love it. My favourite is the coconut chai, I meditate then have a chai. A lovely soothing end to the day.
I ordered the coconut chai tea and chai latte sachets. Unfortunately the coconut chai tea was not to my liking, but the chai latte is delicious when made with milk. I’ve also tried the masala chai tea which is great as it has a lovely smell and flavour.
This is definitely my favourite chai tea bag compared to others I have tried.
Absolutely love the Masala Chai! Found it in Aldi or Lidl once and now order directly to keep stocked up. Best (only) tea bag that actually tastes like Indian Chai. Just add sugar:)
I love the instant chai latte on a cold morning. Its got an amazing taste. Ive traded my usual chai latte from the coffee shop for this one!
A most excellent service. Quick delivery. The tea itself is beautiful. Will definitely order from again.
Tea India is rated 4.83 based on 135 reviews