Tea India Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea India
Read Tea India Reviews

About Tea India:

The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very easy site and speedy delivery. We love the teas
Favourite chai tea from all I have tasted! Now brought myself a selection box, the coconut chai is lovely 😊
Delicious chai, my regular evening cup.
Ordered Ayurveda teas and love them! Nicely packed and taste so good.
I love Tea India’s chai tea, it is a wonderful warming and aromatic tea, no other chai blend can compare. Or so I thought! ... I have just tried the coconut tea and oh my goodness, it is exquisite!
I found the tea very refreshing and strong in taste.
I used to buy this time for my family as a gift from abroad. My uncle and auntie absolutely love this type and keep asking for more. I bought the set of 4 tea boxes just for them. Personally, I also like this tea and think that it is a perfect blend of spices that is not overpowerful but remains a character.
Good speedy service. Great flavor of tea. Will order again. PD Harrogate
Very pleased with prompt service from Tea India. Was intrigued to try Coconut Chai, and find it fantastic. My local supermarkets have stopped selling the Cardamom Chai, which I drink regularly, so I am very glad to have found a more reliable source. Hooray for Tea India!
Great service.
Very pleased with the quality and flavour of the teas we have tried - particularly the ginger and cardomom teas. Have not been able to them on the high street but pleased with the service given online.
Excellent service and delivery. The flavours of the tea bags very interesting.
Competitive pricing and quick delivery. Excellent tasting chai.
Tea India are great - I came to them particularly for the cardamom chai that I could no longer find in my local natural shop. Nice that it’s a small range of flavours. Have you 4 stars though purely because you don’t need your fulfilment team to use polystyrene for packaging of tea boxes when the kraft paper would suffice.
This is my favourite Chai, is absolutely excellent quality and best taste.
Lovely tea
Great products! Love Cardamom chai and drink it every day. Speedy efficient order/delivery service.
The best chai I’ve found in England!
I am drinking the turmeric latte at the moment. A really delicious drink full flavoured and refreshing. Even better made with milk. I have tried the peaceful one. It's okay but I found it a little weak tasting.
Great product the chai tea and great taste too!
Tea India is rated 4.85 based on 162 reviews