Tea India Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tea India

About Tea India: The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy

"Very pleased with the tea I ordered its lovely, and the service.Will be buying more in future."
"Absolutely the best masala chai tea I’ve tasted! Drink it all the time. Having shared the love with friends and colleagues they also agree....well done to whoever blended it, it’s lovely 🙂🙏 Carolyn Langford Surrey"
"Love the coconut chia tea wasn’t able to find anywhere in store in Ireland so ordered ten boxes online . Fast delivery & beautifully packed ."
"Fast delivery with good protection, great quality. I recommend it"
"I would give 5☆s but it is difficult to find this brand in stores. Usually there is only chai Masala. If I want other flavours I have to purchase online. My favourite is coconut chai. It has a subtle but still noticeable flavour. Lovely as a change from my usual chai. I also like the ginger it has a sharp tangy hint of ginger nice but not overpowering."
"This is where I buy my chai from. I have tried many different makes, but Tea India makes the best. I look forward to my ‘Chai time’ everyday and take it everywhere with me! Can’t beat it!"
"Love the coconut tea"
"Love the fragrance, the taste and the interesting choices. Having sampled the tea at the OM Yoga show I was so pleased to receive a special offer opportunity to purchase. I am enjoying every cup."
"Tea India is the best Masala Chai! The cardamon version as a "Chai Latte " is wonderful.."
"Hi - I never received my order; can you confirm it was delivered?"
"Everything is just amazing especially the Espresso Chai Latte. Best Chai, tastes like home made."
"Addicted to the coconut chai!"
"The most delicious tea out there"
"Very easy to order on line and came really quick. Love the new chai latte range. I was given a sample at the Om Yoga Show last month and was really pleased to be able to order direct from Tea India."
"I tried the Chai Latte when it launched at the Mind Body Soul experience in London recently. It is absolutely divine to drink. You can have it mixed with hot water or milk and both ways are really tasty. I also purchased the Turmeric Lattes too which would be lovely on a chilly winter's day. Definitely buy it's an inspired purchase. xoxo"
"favourite tea and a great delivery service"
"I loved the tea's taste."
"Tea India chai teabags are in my opinion the best on the market. I like all 4 flavours, with Ginger being my absolute favourite. They are authentic and sipping a cuppa always brings back wonderful memories of holidays in India. I just wish more supermarkets stocked them to avoid having to order direct and pay P&P."
"Amazing blends of tea. My favorites are the Ayurvedic ones: Vitality & Energy, Harmony & Balance, Peace & Calm. Lovely combinations of flavors and spices. Love them!"
"Grate price and a grate service. Realy pleased."
Tea India is rated 4.80 based on 44 reviews