Tea India Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea India
Read Tea India Reviews

About Tea India:

The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy
Delicious tea. Great service. Thank you
Best teas around. Same they aren’t in more supermarkets, but great lot order on line as so easy and quick!
Can’t wait to order more!
I love this tea, it’s great to have in an evening when relaxing. Couldn’t find it in the supermarket anymore, so was relieved to be able to buy it online. Great, quick service and postage!
So far the masala Chai tastes delicious! Very prompt delivery too.
Always arrive promptly and we’ll packaged...these teas are delicious...best I’ve ever tried...
Love, love, love this. I ordered the selection pack & love every flavour.
The flavours are amazing. The delivery & communication was excellent too.
Definitely 1st on my list when I need more tea 😊
I have not been able to get my tea India chai masala tea for about 9 months now ,so decided to try to buy direct, so wish I had done it sooner , excellent service and arrived really quickly ,I ordered my favorite Chai Masala and the turmeric tea, I have never had the turmeric tea before I am now hooked its lovely , I will now be getting my tea direct from now on, I just don't understand why supermarkets have stopped selling it, its the best tea ever, so thanks Tea India for your great tea and great service.
Love this tea. Can’t live without the subtle coconut flavour in the afternoons. Very comforting.
The tea boxes were dispatched on the same day I placed my order, arriving inside a well wrapped box in perfect condition.
I ordered a mix of Chai and Ayurvedic selection, and they are all a fabulous blend. Really happy with Tea India and already recommended to my friends.
My favourite range of chai tea!
Very pleased to receive my little bit of luxury as I am intolerant to alcohol and don't drink coffee. Was lovely to experience the free samples which I've already tried, and are very nice.looking forward to the rest of my delivery.
Absolutely love the masala chai blend from tea india. Having been to India it is a very close match. Great quality and taste and would recommend.
I love all of Tea India Chai teas! My everyday chai is Masala, my nighttime chai is Turmeric latte and I dot Ginger and Cardamon in whenever! I must say that I got a friend hooked on your turmeric chai too. She’d tried a different company and hated it but loves yours! I also love the recipes and freebies. I’m a proud owner of 3 tea caddy’s 😊
Tea India 5 star review on 10th October 2020 Tea India 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Tea india is best
Fantastic flavour in the Cardamom tea bags. My local supermarket no longer stock them, but luckily Tea India still supply them direct at a reasonable price. I'll be coming back for more!
I've bought cardamom tea and turmeric tea. I like both. I drink cardamom tea black without sugar or milk. My daughter enjoys it with sugar or sometimes with milk as well. I've learnt to make turmeric chai latte as descibed on your website by simmering a tea bag in milk. I usually use soya milk as it has lower sugar and much less fat than cow's milk.
Beautiful authentic cardamom chai.
Fast delivery.
Just sorry I missed out on the free tea caddy 😢
Would highly recommend.
One of the best teas I have tasted I have it breakfast lunch anytime
i love this tea and wont drink anything else! Its so comforting.
I love the Tea, Harmony and Balance is in the top 3 best teas i have ever had. I would only ask that when sending teas, do not use polystyrene packing chips! Theres not need for it, unless your tea bags can somehow shatter! Waste of material and not environmentally friendly at all. Just use recyclable paper to fill the boxes please.
Tea India is rated 4.80 based on 365 reviews