Tea India Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tea India

About Tea India: The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

How would you rate Tea India ?

Jacquie Carr
Verified Buyer
"Great service and super tasty teas, thank you"
Karen Starkie
Verified Buyer
"Found a calmness that I hadn't expected! Not a lover of fennel but was surprised how much it added to the pleasurable drink!"
Amanda Walker
Verified Buyer
"I now cannot drink any other tea than Tea India Coconut Tea - its the best ever and so relaxing!"
Mark Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"This is a great product and service."
"Refreshing and soothing drink."
Penelope Joy
Verified Buyer
"Masala chai - an exciting flavour and I could add MILK!"
Hi Penelope,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying our Masala Chai.

There are a few different recipes on our website if you like to try a different mix of our Chais - https://www.teaindia.co.uk/heal-your-soul/?_categories=serving-suggestions

All the best,

Willie White
Verified Buyer
"I acquired a box of Masala Chai tea bags but didn’t know where or who from. I tried them just to see what they were like. What a wonderful experience. I used them mostly as a last tea before bed time and found they just rounded my day off nicely. All was well until I started to reach the end of the box. I hastily searched online and thankfully found the Tea India website. I ordered my next box without hesitation. To my joy there was also Ginger Chai available. My wife adores ginger in all its forms and she was pleasantly surprised when I presented her with her new tea to try. She too just loves it and she is really a coffee drinker. She now asks for a Ginger Chai tea in preference to coffee in the evenings. So from a mystery box of tea in the cupboard to two happy souls."
Hi Willie,

What a lovely review - thank you for telling us about your journey to enjoying our Teas.

Namaste,

Debbie Whitney
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous tea .. Nothing else compares..."
Hi Debbie,

Glad you think so.

Thank you for leaving a review.

All the best,

Mr Bhupinder Kandola
Verified Buyer
"Tea India similarly to Indian food its not bland, full of taste and perks you up throughout the day!"
Hi Bhupinder,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a lovely review.

The Tea India Team
Gary Durrant
Verified Buyer
"Tastes great and made me feel relaxed love the ginger tea."
Hi Gary, thanks for taking the trouble to leave a review. Glad you loved the tea!
Tea India is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews