Tea India Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tea India

About Tea India: The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy

"See India is very good the expresso Chai Latte is excellent with my Tassimo machine but be warned it is very sweet"
"The India tea with cardoman tastes wonderful. And I am pleased with the quick response to my enquiry and quick delivery"
"My order arrived quickly and very impressed with the tea. Very high quality and lovely packaging. I will definitely order again"
"I have been drinking Masala Chai for years, better than any other spicy tea I have tried. Sainsbury's stopped stocking it locally so now I buy in bulk from Tea India direct. It is not too sweet and the balance is just right!!"
"Amazing tea . It would be helpful if it's available in the superstore like Tesco, asda or Sainsburys. Thanks"
"Very very good. Very good taste! Good delivery and solid packing."
"Been my favourite tea for several years now. Tried several varieties of chai, and for me Tea India’s chai is by far the best blend. After having some difficulty buying it in my local supermarket recently, was thrilled to find I can buy it online."
"Very good seller fast delivery and i love the India tea"
"My delivery was made in record time - excellent. I love the instant Chai teas - full of flavour and nice to try something spicy and different- I would recommend these."
"This tea is amazing and superior to anything I've got in a supermarket it's refreshing taste is a perfect blend with just the right amount of ginger I'll be purchasing more tea soon"
"The Tea is excellent - unfortunately, the parcel did not arrive at my work place within the promised 48 hours so I had do do without it for almost a week, when I returned to work the following Wednesday. Please do not advertise a 48 hour delivery if this is not the case, as, in my situation, I would have been better off to have it delivered to my home address"
"The instand Lattes are delicious, better than those sold in caffe places on the high street."
"I ordered the cardamom chai, which enables me to recreate the chai that I am usually served in India because I prefer it to the other flavoured teas. The order was processed quickly and I received the boxes, properly packed, very quickly. I am disappointed that my local supermarket has discontinued this tea but Tea India's online ordering system is simple to use and despatch of one's order is quick. I must also add that the quality of the tea is first class. Altogether, I am a satisfied customer."
"Fantastic service, and tea is delicious. Namaste"
"I discovered Tea India by buying Chai in Tesco’s once and then when I ran out I looked at the website and discovered many more flavours. I love the Cardamom and the Ginger. Lovely quality and combinations. I just ordered the termeric latte which is. Ice on cold days, all in all I’m very impressed and will keep buying Tea India."
"The best flavoured herbal teas I have ever tried! Lovely combinations."
"Although you can get the tea cheeper at the supermarket it's a grate service! dilivered to your door no hastle no problems realy good!"
"There is nothing like Masala Tea, it’s taken over the world 👌🏼"
Tea India is rated 4.83 based on 76 reviews