Tea India Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea India
Read Tea India Reviews

About Tea India:

The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy
Quick delivery service and the taste is amazing!
Chai is a lovely product with or without milk.
I love all the teas and really excited to try their Ayurvedic range which I can say we’re truly lovely.
I ordered the Cardamom, Masala and Ginger Chai, which are all delicious. Probably the best Chai I've had, much better than any other major UK tea brands certainly.
Great chai, I bought Masala blend which is my favourite and the Turmeric blend, which is quite pleasant too.
Bought for my husband who won’t drink any other brand of tea and I struggle to find in shops local to us.
Decently priced and quickly delivered. I’ll order again.
Great service. Wonderful dosha tea.
Great service and delicious teas - Ginger Chai is my favourite, closely followed by Marsala Chai.
My son and I love tea India peace and calm. I bought it from a local big shop but they don't stock it. It was a special buy. I checked other stores and I could not get it so o had to buy it online. The only thing was the shipping cost was very expensive. Maybe someone can tell me where I can buy it in DUBLIN IRELAND. This would be great. Thank you for your very prompt delivery.
Really impressed with the taste and quality of this tea. The warming spices are so relaxing. Totally recommend.
Delicious tea. I have the Peace and Calm and Harmony and Balance. Both really work!
First time i,ve had the termac tea really nice i have bad knees and everyone kept saying why dont you buy termac tablet from health shop,i was thinking about it untill the tea bags came up thats when i brought same.i would recommend the teabags .there refreshing i have mine with soya milk because i have an allagy,but you could drink it with normal milk i all so add suger.its really nice.
Coconut chai is much favourite! It's my daily afternoon treat.
Tea packets arrived very quickly after ordering. We are already enjoying the tea.
Best tea ever. Always delivered quickly.
Wonderful service quick delivery and fantastic chai coconut tea.
The tea is delicious, but they are clearly not concerned with sustainability as they make no mention of it on their website.

Consumers want plastic-free tea!
Their masala chai is my absolute favourite!
Your Cardamon Chai is the absolute best, it’s my everyday drink now. No more boring black tea. I even have converts!
Really disappointed with the product. You can hardly taste the cardamom flavour. I ordered this because my regular cardamom tea is out of stock everywhere. I ordered 2 boxes and looks like they both will be going into the bin.

Waste of money