Tea India Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea India
Read Tea India Reviews

About Tea India:

The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy
Tea India 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Geoff Frewin
Tea India 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Adele Robertson
Love my selection of teas, especially obsessed with the cardamom flavour.
Tea India 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
I was a little disappointed that there is red coloring in this tea - the color is clearly not coming from full tea leaves... food fraud is sad
The ONLY brand of tea I buy to make an authentic tasting cup of chai, without having to boil a pot for hours! I couldn't cope without my Cardamom Chai - the best.
Great service, good selection of chai and speedy delivery. All in all, a very reliable company. I order the cardamom chai for myself and my daughter, we love it.
Trés Bon produit
Tea India teas are so tasty, they also smell so nice. Enjoy all the variety of teas they now have, which I am working my way through with joy. Love that everything is recyclable, tea bags are biodegradable and no plastic is used even in the boxes they send the teas in. Delivery is always quick. Wonderful service, thank you Tea India.
Tumeric Chai and the Kashmir Kahwa green blend. FANTASTIC☕️
Fabulous flavours and great quality teas. Highly recommend, Clarity, Protect, Calm and Sleep
I bought a selection for my son and he was pleased with the teas. Nice packaging too. A great idea for Christmas presents.
Brilliant, delivered within days, fantastic tea
Really nice taste and lovely smells. The only one I didn't like so far was the Clarity one that had a hint of banana. The taste was great, but the banana smell put me off a bit. That's probably a me thing though. :)
Love the range of teas with my favourite being the masala chai followed by cardamom. I've recently tried the coconut chai and ginger chai and must admit they hit the spot too. I particularly like the coconut chai in the evening and reckon the ginger will be my go to in winter. I can't easily purchase locally but glad I went online straight to source to see the full range. Also love my tea tin gift....sits on the work top as too pretty stuff in a cupboard.
It’s amazing to be able to get my favourite tea in the uk. Great service and quick turnaround too. Would recommend to anyone to use this service.
Really nice tea fast delivery will be ordering more
Lovely tea really quick arrival and such a nice free tea caddy
We've always loved Tea India Masala chai and this is the one thing that comes closest to the flavour of drinking tea back home (in India). After experimenting with several brands we've used nothing else over the last 3 years after moving to the UK! In fact we've gifted away boxes of the Masala chai to people who were amazed with its taste when they tried it at our home and they've been here for years and didn't even know it existed. The cardamom chai is also fantastic with a real infusion of flavour and this is the first time we've tried it and really amazed with how good it is. We haven't tried the ginger chai we ordered yet. We didn't really think of ordering online from the tea India store until a mail popped up one day in my wife's inbox, but with the variety available through the online store and reasonable prices, we will be ordering more soon online. The reason for this is that several large retailers do not carry the range of tea India products and only one of the large retailers in our area carry just the Masala chai, so over the last three years we've only been buying from the retailer and only the one chai. It would help if tea India put a big QR code on their boxes to take people to their online store which really shows the variety of chai's on offer, since we never bothered looking online either. The tea cosy tin they had on offer for free as a promotion is really good quality and lovely to look at. I know our family are big fans of the brand are their products are worth trying if you haven't before.
Tea India 5 star review on 24th October 2021
Tea India is my go to place for chai...coconut, cardamom, masala, ginger I love them all. Bought some regional teas this time, but yet to try. Such an efficient service, great value, brilliant tasting teas. Thank you from a customer who comes back!
I never thought I would find a tea that combines my 3 favourite flavours - fennel, ginger and peppermint- and it's delicious. My free tea caddy is gorgeous too. Everything they do is high quality and classy.
My order arrived promptly and was exactly as ordered. Beautiful packaging and I liked the free tea caddy. I'd ordered a pack of a tea I hadn't tried before, Nilgiri, simply because it's a south Indian tea and my only trip to India to date was to the south. Nilgiri is delicious and has become my favourite. It's delicate, aromatic and fresh-tasting. Would recommend.
Great tea and instant delivery also to Germany? Well done Tea India!
Tea India is rated 4.80 based on 628 reviews