Tea India Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea India
Read Tea India Reviews

About Tea India:

The Tea India master blenders Chirayu Booroah and Jimmy Jal Medhora have created a range of authentic tea blends inspired by their motherland, India. From Chai to Ayurveda blends they have created a tea to help you find joy, balance and contentment.

Tell us how Tea India made you happy
Tea India 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Anoniem
Tea India 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Anindita Ghose
I've ordered twice now, and the quality of the teas is 5* the mixes in the chai tea taste amazing! I recommend 100%
Not received it yet so can't review it can I?
Delicious tea really love the selection.Thank you Tea India.
Tried four that I ordered and I'm very happy with all the differences between them with fantastic flavours, Turmeric Chai, Assam Tea, Darjeeling Tea, Kasmhin Kahwa Tea.
Ive not found a chai tea to rival this brand. My favourite is the masala chai, delish!
This was my second order of a few boxes of Masala Chai as it is my favourite blend. I like to keep stocked up. It came with a free caddy which is gorgeous and keeps the tea bags nice and fresh.
Tea India 5 star review on 1st April 2021
It's good to drink a tea that tastes good and is refreshing. Look forward to trying their new selection of teas.
Delicious and varied flavours of chai, quick delivery and free as introductory offer! Can't recommend highly enough.
Very quick free delivery. Really enjoyed the coconut chai. Hoping the turmeric chai’s will help with my IBD condition...they tasted good too. Yet to still try the masala chai.
très très bon thé !
Sorry, didnt buy this for myself but for a friend who says that the Coconut Chai and the other one I ordered are her favourites. I live in the Pacific and so am not able to get delivery of your wonderful teas
Love the tea but my 3 for 2 offer didn't work for some reason.
I love leaf Tea, it can't be beaten. Big supermarkets no longer stock the varieties of Chai Tea crafted by Tea India so I tracked them down to their source: the website. The result is far better than anticipated! The tea leaves taste fresh and the flavours are subtle, bold, gentle, fragrant. This makes me love Tea all the more. I'll be ordering more, that's for sure. Thank you Tea India.
I love the flavours of Tea India...
I love the Masala Chai - wonderfully refreshing and comforting at the same time. Tea India also impressed me with their commitment to the environment, using totally recyclable or biodegradable teabags and packaging, and their support for education projects for girls in India.
Have used Tea India a few times now. Very happy with the range of teas and customer service.
The Coconut chai is now a regular favourite along with the Cardamom chai. Have recently ordered some of the teas from the new range - looking forward to sampling them all.
Lovely this tea drink it all the time x
The coconut flavour tea is absolutely amazing.
Ordered my tea and delivery was so quick received in 3 days. The customer service was excellent and tea is amazing will definitely be ordering again.
I'm a great fan of chai latte and we have a fantastic independent coffee shop in Skipton called Bean Loved that serves the very best! I thought that I had tried every commercially available product until I came across Cardamom Chai from Tea India in one of my local supermarkets.

Eureka!!!! I have finally found it and have recently received my first of what will be many direct orders from Tea Direct!
Tea India is rated 4.80 based on 540 reviews