Taylor & Henderson Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taylor & Henderson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Taylor & Henderson Reviews

About Taylor & Henderson:

Taylor & Henderson Solicitors is a general law practice. Our solicitors can advise you on a wide range of legal matters. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss a legal concern. The earlier you can involve us, the better.

We're the largest firm of solicitors in North Ayrshire, operating five offices across the region. Our dedicated departments can provide advice on house sales, purchases and leases, business law, charities, children's referrals, criminal law and family law.

Taylor & Henderson also specialises in elderly care advice, wills, powers of attorney, guardianship orders and inheritance advice.

Good communication between myself and Kiersten. The process was extremely slow having originally a date of 14th August to exchange and ending up with the 7th December. However this was the fault of the buyer and not Taylor and Henderson. I would pass your name to anyone who was looking to use an estate agent in the future.
Used Taylor and henderson for the sale of my property The service was exemplary from the whole Team and I was constantly updated on the process from start to completion I used them for The complete package of Maketing and the Legal combined, with a flawless process considering the current covid-19 situation the team managed and handled things smoothly.
Highly Recommended.
G.S.McN.
Portpatrick
The best service yet again from Jacqui Taylor and Kiersten Byrne. Friendly and professional! Thank you once again.
Great service. It was the first time I had bought/sold a house and Emma really went above and beyond in talking me through the process and answering any question I had - really reassuring, friendly and competent. There were a few hiccups in the process (to do with the counterparty - not at our end), and they were dealt with very well. I would highly recommend!
Quality personified even under covid restrictions and working from home 10/10 in my book
Excellent service provided
I was extremely satisfied with all aspects of this firms diligence and work carried out for me in regards to my house sale although I am since being pestered by the purchaser looking monies back for an imaginary boiler issue.
Very easy to deal with and helpful
Worked effectively and efficiently within my timeframe
From start to finish Taylor and Henderson delivered a professional yet very friendly service and i can not thank the team enough for all their hard work.
Fantastic service from first enquiry to completion, huge thanks to Claudia and Liz in particular for putting up with my countless questions so patiently and graciously. I was particularly impressed with the constant stream of viewings, which suggests your marketing of the property was well-targeted and effective.
Happy with how easy they made things
Keirsten and Andrew were fantastic. They managed to conclude the sale of our home and help us purchase a new home in two weeks! All emails answered very promptly. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you both.
I would Highly recommend Taylor and Henderson for there Great service, Andy and all other staff I dealt with were very helpful and friendly. Thanks again, Donna x
Andy & Keirsten we’re very informative & helpful..
Would recommend Taylor & Henderson to all my friends & family.
Having dealt with Taylor & Henderson for many years, the first class service was everything I have ever know from a very reputable company who have conducted this transaction very efficiently. First Class all round.
Despite the lock down in place due to the Coronavirus pandemic, your paralegal, Keirsten Byrne, did an amazing job of keeping on top of our transaction and making sure we finally got over the line in terms of our property purchase. She was always available to either chat to or respond to an email. Sometimes as a layman it's difficult to know exactly what is meant when documents are couched in "legalese"; however Keirsten was excellent in taking the time to explain any such issues and what was required of us at each stage.
Many thanks for an excellent service.
We have used Taylor & Henderson for a number of years and find them to be very professional, helpful. I would recommend them
Very easy to deal with. Always returned my calls. Great!
I was delighted with the professional service delivered by Emma for my house purchase.
Taylor & Henderson is rated 4.91 based on 117 reviews