Taylor & Henderson Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taylor & Henderson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Taylor & Henderson Reviews

About Taylor & Henderson:

Taylor & Henderson Solicitors is a general law practice. Our solicitors can advise you on a wide range of legal matters. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss a legal concern. The earlier you can involve us, the better.

We're the largest firm of solicitors in North Ayrshire, operating five offices across the region. Our dedicated departments can provide advice on house sales, purchases and leases, business law, charities, children's referrals, criminal law and family law.

Taylor & Henderson also specialises in elderly care advice, wills, powers of attorney, guardianship orders and inheritance advice.

Having dealt with Taylor & Henderson for many years, the first class service was everything I have ever know from a very reputable company who have conducted this transaction very efficiently. First Class all round.
More than satisfied by my solicitors work Keirsten Bryne happy customer!
Despite the lock down in place due to the Coronavirus pandemic, your paralegal, Keirsten Byrne, did an amazing job of keeping on top of our transaction and making sure we finally got over the line in terms of our property purchase. She was always available to either chat to or respond to an email. Sometimes as a layman it's difficult to know exactly what is meant when documents are couched in "legalese"; however Keirsten was excellent in taking the time to explain any such issues and what was required of us at each stage.
Many thanks for an excellent service.
We have used Taylor & Henderson for a number of years and find them to be very professional, helpful. I would recommend them
Very easy to deal with. Always returned my calls. Great!
I was delighted with the professional service delivered by Emma for my house purchase.
Emma was fantastic and answered all the questions I had.
Amazing service. Knowledgeable staff and fantastic communication throughout. We won't hesitate to use Taylor and Henderson again. Thank you for making a stressful time so much easier!
Great customer care, always on hand to answer any questions and explain exactly what’s going on. Looking out for your best interest . Excellent service .
Very professional, thorough, quick to respond, very helpful and great knowledge base to cover all issues. Used first to move house and then set up our shop lease. Will use again in the future.
First class service. No problem getting appointments. Would have no hesitation in recommending.
We were on a tight closing date, and they kept on top of it and we closed in 3 weeks, very very impressive.
Always available when we phoned with questions
I received a very professional service and more than happy with the customer service throughout my dealings
Thanks you for making my experience with your team one that would make me return
Regards Mark McNeil
First class service.
Great, proactive input throughout the sale. The team was motivated and engaged, and nice with it. Would recommend. A special mention of Liz and her work ethic.
Easy to contact and always made a call back when requested. I wish all conveyancers were as able to fulfill promises!
More than satisfied.I had long been doubtful about the merits of the members of the legal profession but Andy was excellent.He is welcome to practice in Russia where l live but law here is complex!
A great firm to use for all your big decisions in life. Taylor and Henderson have helped me buy houses, sell houses, set up a power of attorney and settle executries. All done with care, professionalism and above all I had every faith they were doing the best job for me and ironing out all the grey areas. A great team of local solicitors in Ayrshire. .
Excellent experience , selling my property . Very professional and they always do what they say . Highly recommended
I found Taylor & Henderson very competent in all duties carried out during my house sale and subsequent purchase of my new home, Kirsty and Keirsten were extremely professional with excellent communication and dedication. I would not hesitate use again in the future.
Taylor & Henderson is rated 4.90 based on 102 reviews