Taylor & Henderson Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taylor & Henderson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Taylor & Henderson Reviews

About Taylor & Henderson:

Taylor & Henderson Solicitors is a general law practice. Our solicitors can advise you on a wide range of legal matters. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss a legal concern. The earlier you can involve us, the better.

We're the largest firm of solicitors in North Ayrshire, operating five offices across the region. Our dedicated departments can provide advice on house sales, purchases and leases, business law, charities, children's referrals, criminal law and family law.

Taylor & Henderson also specialises in elderly care advice, wills, powers of attorney, guardianship orders and inheritance advice.

The service I received from Jacqui and Keirsten of Taylor & Henderson has been excellent. This is the first time that I have had to sell property and I was unsure of the whole process – which can be pretty daunting to say the least! However, I was guided through it from start to finish. Keirsten explained the whole process to me (in simple terms), and was always on hand to answer any of my questions – some of which were probably slightly trivial to others but to me were important – I was never made to feel silly and my questions were always answered within a short space of time. The service I received was not only extremely professional but also so friendly, which made the daunting situation so much easier to deal with – thank you.
Was not happy with overall service
Generally we were pleased with the service provided by Taylor & Henderson and, in particular, by Keirsten and Alison, especially near completion when it wasn't clear whether the entry date could be met. The only complaint is that we had to raise the matter of the expiry of the Land Property Tax holiday on 31st March rather than being advised of this by T & H.
The service was very good and I would definitely recommend there services.
Excellent work carried out as always.
Even with all contact being through e mail, and staff working from home, our request was carried in a professional manner with speed and efficiency. Will have no doubts about using services again.
Excellent service nothing to much trouble.
Always helpful and good customer service. Quick to respond to any queries. Very happy with the overall experience.
Very profession fantastic service and fantastic staff..
I’d like to thank the team at Taylor Henderson for their friendly, expert service during our property sale & purchase.
From the outset we had amazing support, and we’d thoroughly recommend their services without hesitation. Emma, Claudia & Liz were wonderful through what is a daunting process.
Thankyou so much for looking after us, especially given the current circumstances.
Professional,knowledgeable and helpful,first class from beginning to end of sale and purchase of property,highly recommended.
Good communication between myself and Kiersten. The process was extremely slow having originally a date of 14th August to exchange and ending up with the 7th December. However this was the fault of the buyer and not Taylor and Henderson. I would pass your name to anyone who was looking to use an estate agent in the future.
Used Taylor and henderson for the sale of my property The service was exemplary from the whole Team and I was constantly updated on the process from start to completion I used them for The complete package of Maketing and the Legal combined, with a flawless process considering the current covid-19 situation the team managed and handled things smoothly.
Highly Recommended.
G.S.McN.
Portpatrick
The best service yet again from Jacqui Taylor and Kiersten Byrne. Friendly and professional! Thank you once again.
Great service. It was the first time I had bought/sold a house and Emma really went above and beyond in talking me through the process and answering any question I had - really reassuring, friendly and competent. There were a few hiccups in the process (to do with the counterparty - not at our end), and they were dealt with very well. I would highly recommend!
Quality personified even under covid restrictions and working from home 10/10 in my book
Excellent service provided
I was extremely satisfied with all aspects of this firms diligence and work carried out for me in regards to my house sale although I am since being pestered by the purchaser looking monies back for an imaginary boiler issue.
Very easy to deal with and helpful
Worked effectively and efficiently within my timeframe
Taylor & Henderson is rated 4.89 based on 128 reviews