Taylor & Henderson Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Taylor & Henderson

About Taylor & Henderson: Taylor & Henderson Solicitors is a general law practice. Our solicitors can advise you on a wide range of legal matters. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss a legal concern. The earlier you can involve us, the better.

We're the largest firm of solicitors in North Ayrshire, operating five offices across the region. Our dedicated departments can provide advice on house sales, purchases and leases, business law, charities, children's referrals, criminal law and family law.

Taylor & Henderson also specialises in elderly care advice, wills, powers of attorney, guardianship orders and inheritance advice.

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Andy and Paula were excellent. Communication was spot on and really went the extra mile. Can’t thank them enough"
"Everybody I delt with within the Irvine branch where very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. They all made me feel Comfortable and that nothing was a bother. Fast response via phone or email so I was never sitting waiting and guessing what was going on."
"From start to finish the service, attention to detail, and overall efficiency was excellent. Thank you to Andrew and Paula for the seamless transition and overall professionalism."
"Friendly and efficient service."
"Straightforward, knowledgeable advice. Efficient and pleasant to deal with. Will certainly use again."
"Used Taylor and Henderson during a particularly difficult family time, worked with Kimberley Hainey and especially Rebecca McKillop. Their service and attention to detail were exceptional whilst ensuring a sympathetic approach given the nature of the family challenges. Will use Taylor and Henderson again and would recommend without hesitation."
"A prompt and curtious service that was noticed not just by ourselves but indeed by the buyers of our property too. Much appreciated thank you!"
"Jacqui, from Taylor & Henderson - Irvine, delt with everything for a pleasant and easy transaction. Staff are very friendly and I would highly recommend to anyone and I would also use again. Very pleased overall."
"Good service throughout. Always reachable....nothing too much trouble...xx"
"An excellent personal service from Andy and Paula. They helped us through a very difficult move and couldn't do enough for us. We would highly recommend this solicitors."
"We have used Taylor & Henderson for a variety of estate and probate issues and have found them always to be prompt, professional, and also approachable. We would not hesitate to recommend them."
"I have used Taylor and Henderson a number of times and have always been satisfied with the service."
"I personally couldn’t have asked for a better service."
"When I first contacted Taylor and Henderson about helping me, I got passed onto Kimberly. Kimberly explained the procedure step by step and helped me with securing the property I have today. Also I have to thank Carla for her work too. Nothing was a bother and I can’t thank the girls enough for there hard work. Very much a credit to Taylor and Henderson. Highly recommended! Thank you Mark"
"We are very impressed with Taylor Henderson Saltcoats. Kimberley did an really excellent job with our conveyance and we have no hesitation in recommending this highly professional team of solicitors. Thank you for going the extra mile. ARW and SP Ogilvy"
"I had a very straightforward experience in selling my property. Everything was dealt with promptly and staff dealt with any queries efficiently and timeously. It wax the easiest legal transaction I have ever been involved in."
"I cannot praise this Company enough!! We used the local Office in Largs and all the Staff were brilliant!! From Valuation of my Property to Completion of the Sale ( sold in 1 day!!) they were totally professional and super efficient - the Solicitor handling the Conveyancing was extremely quick and thorough. The same applies to the subsequent purchase I made!! We have returned recently to have our Wills drawn up too. Would highly recommend!!"
"Unfortunately I didn't feel that I was being represented with my interests as the top priority, it was just this is the law this is what you owe and very littl ewas questioned from the factor LCM. Things could have been explained better to someone with limited Scotish law knowledge."
"I engaged the services of Martin McAllister for a sale and purchase. I was particularly impressed with the speed at which everything was dealt with- as soon as communication was received from the other side I was immediately advised and instructions obtained. Martin's secretary Audrey was very helpful any time Martin was unavailable. I would be more than happy to use their services again. Thanks T&H!"
"Wonderful personal professional service."
Taylor & Henderson is rated 4.88 based on 69 reviews