Taylor & Henderson Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Taylor & Henderson

About Taylor & Henderson: Taylor & Henderson Solicitors is a general law practice. Our solicitors can advise you on a wide range of legal matters. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss a legal concern. The earlier you can involve us, the better.

We're the largest firm of solicitors in North Ayrshire, operating five offices across the region. Our dedicated departments can provide advice on house sales, purchases and leases, business law, charities, children's referrals, criminal law and family law.

Taylor & Henderson also specialises in elderly care advice, wills, powers of attorney, guardianship orders and inheritance advice.

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Very happy with service. Used this Company many times and always a great service."
"Friendly professional advice Very pleased with service"
"Exceptional customer service, from initial contact through every stage of the buying and selling process right to the very end. Wouldn't go anywhere else and would have 110% confidence recommending others to use Taylor and Henderson. Every member of staff takes the time to get to know their client and are exceptionally responsive to any queries or progress updates. They're always welcoming whether it's popping into the office or phoning them or emailing them, nothing is ever a hassle for them. On the ball and ahead of the game with their customer service without a doubt. Will use again in the future. Thanks for everything."
"very helpful and an all round great service. would recommend"
"Can’t fault them in any area. Katy M, the lady I was dealing with is second to none! Completely dependable professionals from start to finish!"
"I obtained an excellent professional service purchasing my property. Everything was done with speed and efficiency..I would certainly recommend."
"Excellent service, very polite and professional. Any questions I had were promptly answered by Ms Byrne and the Taylor and Henderson team."
"Straight forward and very helpful."
"5 star service."
"A very friendly, professional and helpful team with the right client focus. It is always a pleasure doing business with them."
"Andy and Paula were excellent. Communication was spot on and really went the extra mile. Can’t thank them enough"
"Everybody I delt with within the Irvine branch where very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. They all made me feel Comfortable and that nothing was a bother. Fast response via phone or email so I was never sitting waiting and guessing what was going on."
"From start to finish the service, attention to detail, and overall efficiency was excellent. Thank you to Andrew and Paula for the seamless transition and overall professionalism."
"Friendly and efficient service."
"Straightforward, knowledgeable advice. Efficient and pleasant to deal with. Will certainly use again."
"Used Taylor and Henderson during a particularly difficult family time, worked with Kimberley Hainey and especially Rebecca McKillop. Their service and attention to detail were exceptional whilst ensuring a sympathetic approach given the nature of the family challenges. Will use Taylor and Henderson again and would recommend without hesitation."
"A prompt and curtious service that was noticed not just by ourselves but indeed by the buyers of our property too. Much appreciated thank you!"
"Jacqui, from Taylor & Henderson - Irvine, delt with everything for a pleasant and easy transaction. Staff are very friendly and I would highly recommend to anyone and I would also use again. Very pleased overall."
"Good service throughout. Always reachable....nothing too much trouble...xx"
"An excellent personal service from Andy and Paula. They helped us through a very difficult move and couldn't do enough for us. We would highly recommend this solicitors."
Taylor & Henderson is rated 4.90 based on 79 reviews