Taylor & Henderson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Taylor & Henderson

About Taylor & Henderson: Taylor & Henderson Solicitors is a general law practice. Our solicitors can advise you on a wide range of legal matters. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss a legal concern. The earlier you can involve us, the better.

We're the largest firm of solicitors in North Ayrshire, operating five offices across the region. Our dedicated departments can provide advice on house sales, purchases and leases, business law, charities, children's referrals, criminal law and family law.

Taylor & Henderson also specialises in elderly care advice, wills, powers of attorney, guardianship orders and inheritance advice.

Charlene M
Verified Buyer
"Great service nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely recommend! Keirsten was fab. Thank you"
"Exceptional service from Taylor and Henderson. Andrew Blair and Rebecca McKillop were first class,helpful and courteous at all times."
Prasanna V
Verified Buyer
"Very Professional and knowledgable staff. Able to assist with all queries in a timely manner. It was pleasure dealing with them and were patient and helpful throughout the whole process. Would definetly do business again and highly recommend their services."
"I cannot thank Taylor & Henderson enough for the wonderful service and great communication they have given me when buying my property and selling my old property. They are a wonderful solicitors and I will always pick them first when requiring this service."
"i recently just sold my house through taylor and henderson and was very lucky to have kimberley as my solicitor. unfortunately there were some setbacks from the purchasers side but kimberley and legal secretary carla helped me through each step giving me constant feed back and doing everything in there power to speed things along so as not to postpone my travel arrangements. i would recommend taylor and hendersons to anyone looking to sell or but a property or even just looking for legal advise couldn’t fault the service i was given."
"I’ve used Taylor and Henderson and few times now and have been impressed with the excellent service I have received on all occasions. My house was sold within 6 months without any issues and all communication was quick, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend their service to anyone who is buying or selling their property. Thank you very much."
"Very professional company from reception to the top of the tree."
"We recently marketed our house with Taylor and Henderson. We sold within 10 days a closing date was set after 1 day and we were kept up to date every step of the way. Superb customer service from all staff at largs and saltcoats branch. I would highly recommend them. Thanks again"
"Every time I use Taylor Henderson I get first class service. I never gave to chase anything. I know they are already doing it in the background for me. If I call any of them I get a call back."
Patricia T
Verified Buyer
"We have used this company on several occasions for buying and selling property and have found them very helpful. They keep you informed and our last purchase was completed within two weeks."
"Would highly recommend Taylor Henderson. Great communication from a friendly and approachable team"
"Andy and Paula worked efficiently together and the sale of our flat went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend using this team again as Andy is always on hand to help, and is enthusiastic and very clued up in his field."
"T&H acted for us both selling and purchasing our new property. they acted professionally and courteously throughout the process. Our sale had a few false dawns but the Estate agent side eventually aided us in a sale. Our solicitor, Kimberley Hainey, deserves extra mention as she gave us that personal touch to help us through an awkward period in the sale."
"Taylor and Henderson helped take the stress out of moving house. They sorted out out all the paperwork and legal jargon which let us get on with the rest of the move. They contacted us only when necessary and at the allotted times and I would definitely use them again and have already recommended them to friends. Gregor McKenzie"
"You might think that estate agents are all the same but you’d be wrong. Taylor and Henderson operate a slick operation, from first contact, answering all our questions and more, keeping us informed of each step and responding to everything our potential purchaser wanted they have been the integrated team that have managed our entire sales process to completion. Working in the background to generate interest and make sure we achieved what we wanted with minimum fuss and maximum exposure. Perhaps the fact they managed to generate interest and secure our exact asking price within a week made us like them every more. A great team, slick operation and professional every step of the way."
"Totally over the moon with the whole experience of my first time dealing with Taylor Henderson. Andrew Blair was a pleasure to deal with very knowledgeable and helpful. Also the girls in the office were very polite and helpful. I would 100% deal with Taylor Henderson again and have already passed there name on to friends."
"If your looking for a friendly, professional service that takes the stress out of managing your legal affairs then look no further than Taylor& Henderson. I have worked with the Irvine office on frequent occasions now and would highly reccomend them. Jacqui and Keirsten are the ultimate professionals. They offer you well supported information on which to make decisions, are very thorough, keep you informed and most importantly answer all the "daft" questions....often before you ask them."
"Taylor and Henderson made the usually hectic home buying experience a breeze. Right from the off they explained in step by step detail how the process would go, reminding me when certain documents, finances etc would have to be made available. An initial date was set for when the deal would be concluded and it never deviated from here. The full team were professional and thoroughly attentitive to anything I asked of them. I would not hesitate in using T&H again in any future house purchases I may have. Sean"
"I really couldn’t recommend Taylor & Henderson highly enough... The service they provided from start to finish was first class and hassle free. The ladies in the estate agency had my house on the market so quickly and continually kept me up to date with viewers and feedback as well as promoting the advertising of it more frequently than I could have asked for. We accepted an offer within 7 days of being on the market. We also instructed Andy Blair from T & H to deal with the sale & purchase of our homes. A more efficient, reliable and honest solicitor you could not find. Andy made the whole process run so smoothly and stress free from beginning to end as well as keeping in touch with me most days to keep me informed every step of the way. We really can’t thank the whole team enough and we wouldn’t consider ever recommending any company other than Taylor & Henderson. Laura & Crawford Boyd"
Kimberley M
Verified Buyer
"I just want to thank Keirsten Byrne for all her professionalism and support with the purchase of my property and making a stressful time less stressful for me! No question was a silly question and no ask was an issue for her, her knowledge and support was second to none. Keirsten always kept me up to date with all that was going on so I was completely in the loop throughout. I would highly recommend Keirsten as point of contact through Taylor & Henderson."
Taylor & Henderson is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews