Taylor & Henderson Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taylor & Henderson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Taylor & Henderson Reviews

About Taylor & Henderson:

Taylor & Henderson Solicitors is a general law practice. Our solicitors can advise you on a wide range of legal matters. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss a legal concern. The earlier you can involve us, the better.

We're the largest firm of solicitors in North Ayrshire, operating five offices across the region. Our dedicated departments can provide advice on house sales, purchases and leases, business law, charities, children's referrals, criminal law and family law.

Taylor & Henderson also specialises in elderly care advice, wills, powers of attorney, guardianship orders and inheritance advice.

I have used Taylor Henderson over 15 times for different reasons and I have always had first class service. A.T.
Used Taylor & Henderson 3 times now and always great, professional service. They make the process very easy & stress free
Emma and Catrina were amazing in helping us purchase our first home. It turned out to be a rather prolonged buying process but they both did they’re best for us the whole way through. Would recommend Taylor and Henderson to anyone looking for a reliable solicitor. Thanks again! Fraser & Ronnie.
From start to finish Taylor and Henderson were professional, respectful and very helpful. The staff that dealt with me were amazing . Thank you.
Very professional service everything one would want when purchasing a new home.
From start to finish Taylor and Henderson were great. The staff are lovely, respectful and always courteous. I would fully recommend them to anyone who required legal assistance. Thanks for all you did for me. Claire Hume
I have been dealing with Taylor & Henderson Irvine for over 20 years and they provide an excellent service
staff were helpful and friendly at all times. I would highly recommend this company for buying and selling property.
Can’t fault Taylor and Henderson at all. It was our first time buying a house and Nicola helped us all the way and went above and beyond coming to the house and adhering to covid rules to ensure all paperwork was done correctly everything was just so smooth and can’t fault them at all. Thanks soo much Nicola Griffin from the Saltcoats office she was so helpful and like I said went above and beyond would definitely use them again.
Nicola was so helpful and kept us updated throughout the full process of purchasing our house. Can't thank her enough
Excellent service and everything explained fully
I couldn’t recommend Barbara Black or Michelle Currie more highly. Everyone was very nice and helpful, but above all very professional! Under very difficult circumstances Barbara was amazing. Especially in converting my thoughts and feelings into Coherent words! The best lawyer I’ve ever had. Would recommend her to anyone!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We purchased a property and also sold a property with Taylor and Henderson and can not compliment them highly enough on the service they provided. Nothing was too much trouble and we were kept informed at all times. Both Liz and Hannah were really helpful and managed to take some of the stress out of what can be a very stressful time. Would definitely recommend.
Bought a house from Taylor Henderson great service from start to finish girls lovely always helpful nothing was a hassle when I phoned up with a hundreds questions always eager to help highly recommend them I definitely use them again and again service 10/10
The team at Taylor and Henderson were amazing with helping me sell my home they done all the viewings for me and were great at giving feedback of each viewing they had my house sold in no time at all and I also used they're solicitor team who were also great. I would recommend Taylor and Henderson to anyone and if I’m ever moving again I will be using them again myself
Excellent service and nothing too much trouble during the process
I used your service to purchase my new property recently . Absolutely excellent service from Keirsten Byrne in the Saltcoats branch , she kept me informed every step of the way and always answered my emails and calls very promptly . Would definitely recommend to family and friends .
The service I received from Jacqui and Keirsten of Taylor & Henderson has been excellent. This is the first time that I have had to sell property and I was unsure of the whole process – which can be pretty daunting to say the least! However, I was guided through it from start to finish. Keirsten explained the whole process to me (in simple terms), and was always on hand to answer any of my questions – some of which were probably slightly trivial to others but to me were important – I was never made to feel silly and my questions were always answered within a short space of time. The service I received was not only extremely professional but also so friendly, which made the daunting situation so much easier to deal with – thank you.
Was not happy with overall service
Generally we were pleased with the service provided by Taylor & Henderson and, in particular, by Keirsten and Alison, especially near completion when it wasn't clear whether the entry date could be met. The only complaint is that we had to raise the matter of the expiry of the Land Property Tax holiday on 31st March rather than being advised of this by T & H.
Taylor & Henderson is rated 4.90 based on 145 reviews