Taylor & Henderson Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taylor & Henderson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Taylor & Henderson Reviews

About Taylor & Henderson:

Taylor & Henderson Solicitors is a general law practice. Our solicitors can advise you on a wide range of legal matters. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss a legal concern. The earlier you can involve us, the better.

We're the largest firm of solicitors in North Ayrshire, operating five offices across the region. Our dedicated departments can provide advice on house sales, purchases and leases, business law, charities, children's referrals, criminal law and family law.

Taylor & Henderson also specialises in elderly care advice, wills, powers of attorney, guardianship orders and inheritance advice.

Absolutely disgusted by level of service and communication.
Charged us £5500 for 105 mins work to handle my fathers simple estate.
NINE complaints accepted by Scottish Legal Complaints Commission. Avoid.
In order that you dont fall under these traps set by T&H and other solicitors check this handy tips at (Link Removed)
Everything was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Any queries I had were answered promptly.
I cannot thank Taylor & Henderson enough for the wonderful service and great communication they have given me when buying my property and selling my old property. They are a wonderful solicitors and I will always pick them first when requiring this service.
We recently marketed our house with Taylor and Henderson. We sold within 10 days a closing date was set after 1 day and we were kept up to date every step of the way. Superb customer service from all staff at largs and saltcoats branch. I would highly recommend them.
Thanks again
Would definitely recommend Taylor & Henderson. Keirsten Byrne was brilliant in helping me buy my first property. Made things very easy for myself and stress free.
I would 100% recommend Andrew Blair from Taylor and Henderson. He was able to offer me great advice when selling/buying my house which made the experience a lot less stressful.
Bpth the Estate Agency and the Conveyancing Dept provided the excellent service that I have come to expect from Taylor and Henderson J..H,
From start to finish the service, attention to detail, and overall efficiency was excellent.

Thank you to Andrew and Paula for the seamless transition and overall professionalism.
I personally couldn’t have asked for a better service.
When I first contacted Taylor and Henderson about helping me, I got passed onto Kimberly. Kimberly explained the procedure step by step and helped me with securing the property I have today. Also I have to thank Carla for her work too. Nothing was a bother and I can’t thank the girls enough for there hard work. Very much a credit to Taylor and Henderson. Highly recommended!
Mark
We are very impressed with Taylor Henderson Saltcoats. Kimberley did an really excellent job with our conveyance and we have no hesitation in recommending this highly professional team of solicitors.

Thank you for going the extra mile.

ARW and SP Ogilvy
I had a very straightforward experience in selling my property. Everything was dealt with promptly and staff dealt with any queries efficiently and timeously. It wax the easiest legal transaction I have ever been involved in.
I cannot praise this Company enough!! We used the local Office in Largs and all the Staff were brilliant!! From Valuation of my Property to Completion of the Sale ( sold in 1 day!!) they were totally professional and super efficient - the Solicitor handling the Conveyancing was extremely quick and thorough.
The same applies to the subsequent purchase I made!! We have returned recently to have our Wills drawn up too. Would highly recommend!!
Wonderful personal professional service.
I made the decision to have Taylor and Henderson represent me for the processing of my first time buyer mortgage.

Brilliant service. Friendly receptionist. Kept up to date everyday about all aspects of the mortgage. Easily accessible to contact the solicitor for any questions or queries.
Would definitely recommend and use again if I ever buy again or remortgage. Solicitors clearly know what they are doing with the purchasing and selling of properties.

Thank you.

Darren W
Absolutely fantastic service from Taylor and Henderson while buying our first home. Kept us right with everything and took the stress away from getting on the property ladder. Very informative and efficient while keeping things at our pace giving us time to sort everything and get our heads round all the paperwork. Keirsten in particular was a fabulous help and we highly recommend using her services within Taylor and Henderson, she kept us informed and ensured everything ran smoothly throughout the whole process. All round excellent customer service.
Great, friendly service
Fantastic service as always from Jacqui and Keirsten. Fast efficient and professional. I have used this lovely duo for the past 6 or so years and continue to do so because of there service and value for money.
Very helpful and friendly service during the sale of my house. Followed up on all my queries and provided very prompt replies.
Rates were very competitive. Would not hesitate to recommend them and I will be using them for the purchase of my next home.
I had the pleasure of Taylor & Henderson taking care of the conveyancing of my property Sale. The Whole process was manged excellently by the team in a very professional manner.
The communication was excellent and I was kept informed at all stages of the process. I would thoroughly recommend Taylor & Henderson and will use their services again in the future
Taylor & Henderson is rated 4.92 based on 118 reviews