Tax Returned Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tax Returned Limited

About Tax Returned Limited: We are a private limited service provider, specialising in reclaiming overpaid tax for all taxpayers. We have simplified the claim process by creating a user friendly platform and claim form to ensure that our clients obtain the maximum refund in the shortest possible time.

info@taxreturned.co.uk

PO Box 68031
London

"Ouick easy service & within weeks I had my tax returned safely into my bank."
"First class service, very efficient got me cash i never knew I could get would recommend you to anyone once again thank you for your excellent service Jack Betts"
"Amazing service from start to finish. Applied and within 3 weeks had a cheque in my hands for over £1500 😁. Loosing my job due to ill health this was a massive help and Christmas is sorted. Thanks guys 🖒. For all of you thinking about it, just do it I did"
"Hassle free company..Quick & easy to deal with..thankyou very much"
"A fantastic company that has delivered great surprises for many people. Thank you guys, I had a lovely shopping spree."
"Very surprised to get a rebate as wasn't sure what would happen? But really pleased to get a good amount back and all hassle free!"
"Saved me a lot of time and effort in chaseing a tax rebate that may or may not of been there for me."
"They did everything in their power to get me a refund, HRM claimed i was suppose to pay them and they dont owe me anything instead they owed me £217 that is shocking. So Yes it was really helpful and i would use it again and also recommend it to other people."
"Top company highy reccomennd would defo use again"
"Tax return did everything and I even got more than expected happy fays"
"By getting my Tax refund quickly to me. I had no idea that I was over paying on my income tax and that HMCR owed me a considerable amount. Thank you very much. So pleased I saw you advert on Facebook."
"Tax returned limited maked me happy by helping me with overpaid taxes over the years,they were prompt and trustworthy. Thank you very much"
"Brilliant company with excellent communication. I received far more than I expected. A*"
"I gave u my details and u done all the leg work applying and calculating my tax return and I received my money sooner than quoted so thanks again for everything"
"tax returned sorted out my tax rebate very quickly, i would recommend this service without hesitation due to the fact i actually wasn't aware i was due a rebate, so this was a bonus and was put to good use, thank you tax returned."
"i received my tax return very quick after sending my application.it took only 2 weeks for me to wait my mone"
"Was easy to claim online, refund came within the stated 12 weeks... Well happy with my refund and the service I received."
"Easy and fast response!"
"Done my tax claim trough TAX RETURNED.filled up the online form,received the form trough post 2 days later,sign the paper and in 4 weeks time i received my cheque.very very prompt and trustfull service.highly recommended. Claudiu"
"This is the first time I have ever used a company to do my tax refund claim for me, what a pleasure, I got refunded £994 in less than 4 days after HMRC paid them out, fast and efficient, Christmas really did come early this year, I recommend them to all my friends"
Tax Returned Limited is rated 4.73 based on 75 reviews