Tax Returned Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tax Returned Limited
Read Tax Returned Limited Reviews

About Tax Returned Limited:

We are a private limited service provider, specialising in reclaiming overpaid tax for all taxpayers. We have simplified the claim process by creating a user friendly platform and claim form to ensure that our clients obtain the maximum refund in the shortest possible time.

info@taxreturned.co.uk

PO Box 68031London

Still waiting on my payment, email after email.
Don’t bother use them they will take most of the money. Fee are truly unbelievable
Still waiting waiting waiting. Not sure at all about this!!!!!!!!! Linda Bliss
Hi my name is khadim Ndiaye I asked for my tax refund please
Fees are a joke. Payment on 2 cheques so was charged twice.
Ouick easy service & within weeks I had my tax returned safely into my bank.
First class service, very efficient got me cash i never knew I could get would recommend you to anyone once again thank you for your excellent service Jack Betts
Hassle free company..Quick & easy to deal with..thankyou very much
A fantastic company that has delivered great surprises for many people. Thank you guys, I had a lovely shopping spree.
Very surprised to get a rebate as wasn't sure what would happen? But really pleased to get a good amount back and all hassle free!
Saved me a lot of time and effort in chaseing a tax rebate that may or may not of been there for me.
I claimed originally for washing and uniform over a year ago. Never heard a thing about it and had no corrispondense. Year later I personally go about a tax refund direct with HMRC and get one. Tax returned then contacted me via email making clear that they must get their fees for this money. Fair enough I have signed a contract. I emailed them the day I got my refund to notify them of this, asking how much do I owe ? And how to pay? Again I got no reply. So a week letter I sent them a letter and again no reply. Knowing I have done everything I can to contact them considering you can't call them I left it. So 3 months later I have received a solicitors letter stating I owe £69.06. It's not the amount owed as I know I had to pay but they never said how to pay or how much until this letter. This solicitors letter still doesn't state how to pay !!!!! How can I pay something if I don't get any replies ?? And then threaten court action if I don't! They are a complete joke and need to sort these issues out. I have requested for information on how to cancel my contract with them but still no reply !!!! I am disgusted with this and hope people are warned by this review. Be very careful as I now regret this .
They did everything in their power to get me a refund, HRM claimed i was suppose to pay them and they dont owe me anything instead they owed me £217 that is shocking. So Yes it was really helpful and i would use it again and also recommend it to other people.
Top company highy reccomennd would defo use again
Tax return did everything and I even got more than expected happy fays
By getting my Tax refund quickly to me. I had no idea that I was over paying on my income tax and that HMCR owed me a considerable amount. Thank you very much. So pleased I saw you advert on Facebook.
Tax returned limited maked me happy by helping me with overpaid taxes over the years,they were prompt and trustworthy. Thank you very much
Brilliant company with excellent communication. I received far more than I expected. A*
I gave u my details and u done all the leg work applying and calculating my tax return and I received my money sooner than quoted so thanks again for everything
tax returned sorted out my tax rebate very quickly, i would recommend this service without hesitation due to the fact i actually wasn't aware i was due a rebate, so this was a bonus and was put to good use, thank you tax returned.
Tax Returned Limited is rated 4.36 based on 85 reviews