Tax Returned Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tax Returned Limited
Read Tax Returned Limited Reviews

About Tax Returned Limited:

We are a private limited service provider, specialising in reclaiming overpaid tax for all taxpayers. We have simplified the claim process by creating a user friendly platform and claim form to ensure that our clients obtain the maximum refund in the shortest possible time.

info@taxreturned.co.uk

PO Box 68031London

Not happy at all,sent number of emails to them asking about my claim,never got any replies ,then i asked them to take me off there files,still no replies,this was going on for over a year,then i was due a tax rebate,and was told by hmrc,the cheaque would go to them,it and they took £25 from my cheaque for something they never did,never ever would i use this kind of company again,not even a phone number for them,what a rip off not happy.
Hi Susan, further to our conversation we are glad that the matter has been resolved once it was established that the email replies that we sent to you had gone into your junk folder. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
I claimed originally for washing and uniform over a year ago. Never heard a thing about it and had no corrispondense. Year later I personally go about a tax refund direct with HMRC and get one. Tax returned then contacted me via email making clear that they must get their fees for this money. Fair enough I have signed a contract. I emailed them the day I got my refund to notify them of this, asking how much do I owe ? And how to pay? Again I got no reply. So a week letter I sent them a letter and again no reply. Knowing I have done everything I can to contact them considering you can't call them I left it. So 3 months later I have received a solicitors letter stating I owe £69.06. It's not the amount owed as I know I had to pay but they never said how to pay or how much until this letter. This solicitors letter still doesn't state how to pay !!!!! How can I pay something if I don't get any replies ?? And then threaten court action if I don't! They are a complete joke and need to sort these issues out. I have requested for information on how to cancel my contract with them but still no reply !!!! I am disgusted with this and hope people are warned by this review. Be very careful as I now regret this .
Still waiting waiting waiting. Not sure at all about this!!!!!!!!! Linda Bliss
Fees are a joke. Payment on 2 cheques so was charged twice.
Hi my name is khadim Ndiaye I asked for my tax refund please
Waste of my time & Money. I went to Tax Returned primarily to claim the money back for washing my work uniform & overalls. I don't mind paying a minimum of £25 or 25% of rebate (plus vat) But Tax Returned didn't claim a rebate for my uniform. Only £32 of overpaid tax, leaving me with £2 (after their charge and vat)I didn't want their service for overpaid tax, they were supposed to be claiming for my uniform! This was made abundantly clear from the start. Avoid!!
Ouick easy service & within weeks I had my tax returned safely into my bank.
Had a couple of issues initially, but got things sorted after a couple of calls. Very polite manager.
First class service, very efficient got me cash i never knew I could get would recommend you to anyone once again thank you for your excellent service Jack Betts
tax returned sorted out my tax rebate very quickly, i would recommend this service without hesitation due to the fact i actually wasn't aware i was due a rebate, so this was a bonus and was put to good use, thank you tax returned.
Disgusted. What a con. Just phoned HMRC regarding 2 cheques I had received for just over £4 each. Money making scheme for someone to cash in. HMRC don't help you though, they say your not entitled to anything when you contact them. What I don't appreciate is being conned. This company should tell clients about the charges they make when applications are successful. Not leave you guessing. Gonna be sending emails stopping future applications being made, just isn't worth the grief should also advertise a phone number so we can call for information.
Still waiting on my payment, email after email.
i received my tax return very quick after sending my application.it took only 2 weeks for me to wait my mone
Refund went through without any problems.
This is the first time I have ever used a company to do my tax refund claim for me, what a pleasure, I got refunded £994 in less than 4 days after HMRC paid them out, fast and efficient, Christmas really did come early this year, I recommend them to all my friends
Great service, maybe a bit long wait but definitely worth it. Great communication and quick response for enquiries. Thank you
I still waiting for my payment I applayed 4 month ago Allways give to me excuses The have my money and the dont want to pay
A fantastic company that has delivered great surprises for many people. Thank you guys, I had a lovely shopping spree.
They did everything in their power to get me a refund, HRM claimed i was suppose to pay them and they dont owe me anything instead they owed me £217 that is shocking. So Yes it was really helpful and i would use it again and also recommend it to other people.
Well this is a Fact! I was very apprehensive about this firm. But how wrong was!! From the information, to the Service I can't speak highly of them. And make no bones about it I will be recommending them and have been all day to colleges and friends. Thanks again guy's!
Tax Returned Limited is rated 4.36 based on 85 reviews