Target Property Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Target Property Finance

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House, 4-12 regent Street

How would you rate Target Property Finance ?

"Speedy service working with target. They were always helpful and my loan has completed recently with them and I am overall happy with them!"
"Above and beyond with their service. Couldn't be happier with their work."
"Very good broker. Brilliant to work with and are highly recommended"
"I have used bridging finance for the last 3 years but never knew that there is a whole world of banks offering the cheapest finance. Zara helped me find a loan at 85%, which I could not believe possible, and I cannot be more delighted."
"We had a slightly unusual situation, and had given up on a hope of refinance until Zara realized where our problem lies and was able to overcome it. We are a very happy customer indeed"
"I had an unexpected tax bill from HMRC and needed access to some cash. I had so.e adverse credit so was unable to arrange a personal loan. Zara arranged a bridging loan on a shop I owned which was non status and quite simple in the end"
"When our buy to let mortgage came back at zero value, Top 10 helped us navigate the bridging loans maze, effortlessly. Thanks Zara"
"Bridging finance brokers very good with lots of experience"
"Still the fastest response from any brokers we had ever come into contact with. It seems that we get yes, which we can rely on and which never change thereafter, almost instantly. Zara knows the market so well, and ultimately we totally trust her to deliver"
"My father, an Imduan national, is not residing in the UK and we had many issues arranging the finance for him however Zara was able to arrange a loan with a private provider who was exceptionally lenient and we completed on time to refinance our previous facility."
"I needed a bridge for a purchase of a house at auction. We managed to sort the loan out in time thanks for their efficiency. Many thanks to the people at target for their hard work."
"A broker that knows their way around a bridging loan. Very good and brilliant people."
"They helped me for a loan for the new house I'm buying and were throughout straightforward and helpful."
"Amazing, diamond in the rough. Love this company and the bridging finance they helped me get."
"Fantastic company to work with, relatively effortless loan. Many thanks to their hard work."
"Fantastic effort from Zara, a professional and experienced broker."
"Excellent broker with skill in the area"
"When out buy to let mortgage application failed we took to internet to obtain bridging finance and were impressed with the dedication of this broker. We warmed to her instantly and our expectations were fully met. All went well to our delight."
"Incredible work from target on my loan. Very inexpensive"
"Tremendous company to work with, and experts in the field of bridging loans."
Target Property Finance is rated 5.00 based on 591 reviews