Target Property Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Target Property Finance

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House, 4-12 regent Street

How would you rate Target Property Finance ?

"A broker that was always on top of things. I was very happy to work with them and would do so again ."
"A hard working and generally outstanding broker; they provided me with a loan from an excellent private bank."
"Excellent broker. Very good to work with and recommended highly."
"Quick and easy loan. Recommended service."
"Without your help we would have been left high and dry – thank you. You have made the purchase through to completion effortless"
"Couldn't be happier with the loan i got through target property. A top-notch broker."
"We would not have been able to complete in time without this brokers help. Incredibly fast turnaround. Thank you Zara"
"My bridging loan was for a purchase of a bungalow and Target property finance were very accomodating. Happy with the results of the loan."
"Couldn't have gone better given the circumstances. Im happy with the loan I got that completed recently and I would work with them again if necessary."
"I worked with target property finance for a bridging loan for buying a house and it worked out very well. The loan was inexpensive and fell in line with my expectations for the process."
"Thanks to the diligent work of target property finance, I now have bridging finance for the renovation of a property. They worked hard on my case and completed within my timeframe. Many thanks to Zara and her team."
"One of the best development finance brokers in the UK"
"Very professional, good broker."
"From my work with them, I can establish that they are a dedicated and professional loan broker which have much experience and certainly helped me get a bridging loan for a purchase."
"I worked with them to get me a bridging loan for a renovation project. It went smoothly and I am happy to recommend them!"
"A fantastic broker that worked hard on my bridging loan. Zara was available around the clock and ensured everything was done fast, including all the paperwork."
"They're a broker that really understands their customers and work hard to get the best loans for them. Based on my experience working with them on getting me a bridging loan, id recommend them highly."
"Quick and easy bridging loan obtained through target. Happy with how it all panned out and I highly recommend their services."
"I got a bridging loan for buying a house through target property finance and they were amazing people to work with. I couldn't be happier with the service they provide and will be happy to use them again if need be."
"A diamond in the rough when it comes to brokers. They understand the market well and are truly at the top of their game"
Target Property Finance is rated 5.00 based on 558 reviews