Target Property Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Target Property Finance

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House, 4-12 regent Street

How would you rate Target Property Finance?

"Having never had a bridging loan, we needed advice and hand holding. From our first conversation, it was obvious that Top 10 was a broker for us and we felt comfortable with Zara and the lender she introduced. Needless to say, all ended well."
"We were so new to all and very naive however Zara truly dedicated herself to our cause. She was truly brilliant and we are very grateful for the advice give throughout"
"They're a very experienced broker and it shows. After using them to get a bridging loan for a property purchase, I can whole-heartedly recommend their services."
"This broker was fantastic when I worked with them. They truly are a cut above."
"Before speaking to Zara, I tried several other brokers who gave competitive bridging loan estimates. Zara beat their best quotes, I had reservation and thought that the rate may increase as the process was nearing completion. Zara stuck to his quote and advised on the best solution, even though the lender had some reservations and doubts that the loan can be repaid within its term limit."
"I can't be more grateful for the work Zara did for me. Not only did I get a good rate but also it completed just in time to buy a property I won at auction."
"I needed a bridging loan for an auction purchase. Thanks to target property finance I now have a bridging loan from one of the best lenders."
"I thought it would be hard to imagine me bring satisfied with a bridging loan, but everything went swimmingly, as much as it can be expected, not in the least for the extreme effort by Zara. She was excellent."
"I really couldn't be happier with the work target property finance has done for my bridging loan. They connected me with a brilliant lender with a special rate. They are clearly and experienced broker and knew who would be right for us."
"We took out a bridging loan for a property purchase with the help of this company. Very fast and professional"
"We have thought we prepared well prior to our auction purchase and were ready for all eventuality but did not look at the auction pack to realize that the property was developed without planning! Nevertheless Zara delivered and helped us in time with a private lender"
"My wife and I purchased an investment property at auction on an impulse, and we naively thought that we could complete with a bridging loan. Zara told us from the start that this was unlikely however we decided not to listen to her advice and ended up with only our notice period to complete on our purchase. Still, she did everything humanly possible to help us and succeeded. We are very very happy with the whole matter's conclusion"
"After shopping around several brokers and lenders directly, this broker was able to take is to the cheapest banks, with rates not offered by anyone else we spoke to. Everything also went smoothly."
"We decided to buy two properties at auction, which really stretched our resources! But Zara worked quite hard to organise finance even after it all downvalued. We cannot be more grateful for her dedication here."
"Superlative ! Otherwise we would not wish to review. An amazing broker. Could not be happier with the service received"
"Working with Target, she was extremely professional throughout their dealings with us and made all effort to put our minds at ease over the bridging mortgage application process while living abroad. She was extremely supportive in making every effort to deliver a solution for us"
"Right from the beginnng we were provided with a very professional level of service which continued throughout the process. Would definitely recommend"
"Our buy to let mortgage provider let us down and we were in great losing our new property which was an excellent deal, Zara worked night and day it seemed to make it all happen for us. Thank you"
"Target property are a brilliant broker. I needed funds to buy a new house and they arranged me the a brilliant loan. I'd recommend Zara as she was ready to work at any times and clearly had a range of experience under her belt."
"Target were excellent at arranging bridging finance for me. The loan completed just in time for my auction purchase thanks to their efficency and hard work. I recommend them highly."
Target Property Finance is rated 5.00 based on 527 reviews