Target Property Finance Reviews

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House, 4-12 regent Street

Tell us how Target Property Finance made you happy

Telephone
"Completing our bridging loan was simple working with Zara to help fund our renovation project."
"I have always thought bridging finance was unaffordable, however I was very pleased to learn the rates are so similar to mortgages. It was crucial to securing a good deal as I could complete quicker than all other buyers."
"Zara and solicitors she recommended were fantastic, just as I thought all was lost, as well as my deposit, they pulled it off. I'm so excited with what the future will hold, and this was a great start of our development career"
"We had five quotes and this broker was not only the cheapest but Zara made a total sense in how she structured the loan and what she was saying to us. That level.of knowledge continued throughout the process and needles to say, we are delighted"
"Top 10 finance enabled us to buy a London home we always wanted. The loan was secured against our St Alban's house so that we could act as a cash purchaser to acquire a flat which failed to sell for a long while, at a very good price, as advised by Zara. Thank you!"
"Bridging finance for a renovation went smoothly and without any hitches. Quick and professional"
"Fantastic finance broker who helped us complete on our loan within a few weeks."
"Bridging finance without the stress. Zara was easy to talk to and she made sure we got the best loan out there."
"We wanted to purchase a property at Auction. But going to our bank they refused even though we have almost perfect credit. With only a few days left we started to look for a Bridging Loan. I was put in touch with Zara at Top 10 who was very helpful. She gave us all the information that we needed and got us approved very quickly. We both feel that this is a very professional and ethical company who acted in our best interests, they did a really good job getting the finance sorted out in time. I would recommend anyone who is in the need for Bridging Loans to contact them, Well done and thank you. We know where to come in the future."
"It was my first auction purchase and I bought a property without realising that it had an old lease registered on it's title, which rendered the property unmortgeable. I clearly needed months to arrange removal of this lease via our solicitor, and Top 10 arranged a suitable bridging loan which bought us sufficient time in order to do so."
"This is truly a resourceful broker, we did not realise how hard it would be to arrange this type of finance, as we had an adverse credit history, and just how many hoops we needed to jump through, but Zara's experience really helped push it all through for us."
"They gave us better rates the second time round working with them, and gave us a great loan for our refurbishment project."
"This is our third deal with this excellent broker, who can really work out issues. She is not afraid to pick the phone up to top etchelons and resolve which is why we always come back to Zara"
"Perfect example of how a broker should be, we are overjoyed with this service"
"Awesome broker who worked to help us get a bridging loan to buy a property at auction."
"Fantastic bridging finance broker that had the best deals available exclusively through them. Completed fast and easily."
"Although the process itself is more involved than anything we've ever come across, Zara helped us negotiate this maze swiftly, and we are certainly a happy customer who'll be coming back for more"
"I found Zara easy to talk to and really committed as if I was her only customer. I hope her business prospers and can only recommend her."
"Used them for bridging finance on my home and they were fantastic. I'd highly recommend their services."
"Top 10 finance helped us arrange a very well priced loan and get the house of our dreams, when we were pushed by a developer to complete quickly and when time was of the essence, they delivered"
Target Property Finance is rated 4.99 based on 698 reviews