Target Property Finance Reviews

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House, 4-12 regent Street

Tell us how Target Property Finance made you happy

Telephone
"The best in business. Zara helped us from start to finish. 10/10  "
"We've never considered bridging before, however this broker made it possible. Good advice, timely actions, we are happy. Thanks"
"Zara was excellent from the outset and communicated very well and was always positive about what was possible."
"Genuine supportive and individual customer care. Mine was a difficult situation and Zara never lost her patience or understanding of my difficult situation. I would definitely recommend this broker"
"Despite a complex situation and the need to complete fast due to it being an auction purchase, Zara pulled out all the stops to ensure we would complete in time. Fantastic work"
"Fantastic bridging finance broker. They got back me to very quickly from giving my info and she provided quotes soon after. Very happy with the overall experience."
"I have been so busy with getting all the permissions arranged with the new house I forgot to thank you for your help in arranging the finance for us, it all went very smoothly and the only stress was of my own making as I hadn't done it before. Without your help our purchase would not have happened I'm sure! Many Thanks"
"We have bought a dream home at auction and thought that a 12 week period would be sufficient to arrange a mortgage. However the bank kept asking for more and more and had it not been for Top 10 and their speed, understanding and efficiently, I doubt we'd be able to complete in time! So grateful and enjoying our lovely new abode"
"Very professional service and has the personal touch that is often missing these days. Good communication and always able to contact. Couple of issues with lender (not broker!) that we’re dealt with quickly and without fuss."
"Zara arranged my bridging finance and was always great to work with."
"Zara, I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you for your assistance through the process of buying my first investment property I had a couple of meltdowns (which I apologize for) but I am glad we made it! Thank you"
"Bridging finance was easy to arrange thanks to Zara's quick service."
"Having dealt with a number of brokers so far, I understood all.the tricks of the trade, however we found Zara genuine and a real breath of fresh air in comparison and totally trustworthy."
"Having been through a court case and losing my two year battle with the bank, I thought all is lost, however bridging finance, was a perfect solution and worked a treat. Zara is very established and knowledgeable and I'm happily out if my previous trouble, in no small way thanks to her and her help throughout the process"
"A bridging loan achieved in less than a month. They make the whole process so easy- even when it's not!! They do all the form filling, phone calls, chasing - THE LOT!! Amazing advice and service from beginning to end. You make the whole process so easy!!! THANK YOU!"
"Many thanks to Zara for her work arranging our bridging loan! She made it quick and easy."
"Very quick bridging loan arrangement, market leading rates and simple to use services. Very good"
"We were about to lose our dream home and sought a number of quotes from various brokers. Top 10 were the most professional and the cheapest of the lot and I'd say bridging is a very useful option, as it made us a cash buyer to the vendor"
Target Property Finance is rated 4.99 based on 788 reviews