Target Property Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Target Property Finance

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House, 4-12 regent Street

How would you rate Target Property Finance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quick and inexpensive bridging loan. I'm very happy with Zara's brokering of an excellent deal with a good bank."
"a bungalow came on the market and the seller wanted a cash buyer which we were not. We researched bridging loans and found Target to be the cheapest and they explained it all from the outset and were very informative. Thanks to them we are delighted with our new property"
"We did not realise how involved a bridging broker has to be, previously only having had buy to let mortgage experience. It's a lot of work and Zara certainly deserves her commission."
"Amazing broker. I'm impressed in how quickly my loan completed and the rate they manage to get me on the monthly interest."
"Taking out a bridging loan to buy a new house was very easy due to Target Property's work to find me a loan with a very low rate. I received multiple offers and when I wasn't happy with the one I chose, they negotiated to get me a better deal. I highly recommend this broker."
"I recently purchased a property at an auction and needed bridging finance within a month to purchase it. Thanks to Zara's hard work, I got a bridging loan in time to buy it. They understood my time constraints and did all they could to get me a quick loan and I'm thankful for their work that let me buy the house!"
"I needed a bridging loan for home improvements and target made sure to make the process smooth and easy for me which was amazing as I have a very busy schedule and young children. They were happy to accommodate me even on the weekend! I am happy to recommend them."
"I am very thankful for Zara finding me a bridging loan so quickly!! I was in a hurry to complete a bridging loan for a purchase and they were brilliant! Recommended"
"Superb lender I'm super happy with the job they did. The bridging loan was for a purchase and they found me the perfect lender so I highly recommend them."
"Zara was very persistent in getting us to deal with her, and adamant that she could help me. This was the reason I chose to go through her. This was my first Property purchase, and I was naive and needed good advice, she provided. All went well and I am happy to recommend her."
"Zara deserves a big thank you and she showed great adaptability and truly handcrafted this deal ... all at an incredible pace."
"My particular situation was quite complex and meant that I engaged with Target for a few months before finally completing on a bridge loan to remove an existing mortgage that yet again was rather complex to exit away from. My direct broker was on the case with my new lender at every possible juncture towards the end ensuring that no mishaps would hold things up to meet a deadline legally. I believe that he took it personal after understanding my difficult situation. This was a matter of pride in his job in order to see through to the completion. Target helped me with the finale in my life changing event for the betterment of my families future. I most certainly would recommend Target to anyone else in any kind of lending."
"I needed a bridging loan for home improvements and target were more than happy to find me one. They connected me with a very good lender and I am grateful for the hard work Zara McDermott put in."
"Tremendous broker. I needed a loan for refurbishment and I got a very good rate from a lender in which I was provided with a selection. Due to their fast and effective service I must recommend this broker for ones in need of a bridge."
"We were downsizing and quite clueless about bridging finance, thought our bank would assist and when not, we were pleasantly surprised with how easy the whole process was with Target."
"An excellent broker that sorted out all the paperwork and understood my situation. Very happy with their work."
"I had an unexpected tax bill and I needed money quickly to get HMRC off my back. I approached target who were able to source £100k and complete in days"
"Brilliant broker. Received many offers from different brokers and found a perfect loan"
"Auction finance is tricky at best and our deal was not an easy one either but we still made it in time. Target did a great job"
"A very fast and inexpensive broker. I suggest using this company for bridging loans and I am very grateful for their work."
Target Property Finance is rated 5.00 based on 499 reviews