Target Property Finance Reviews

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House, 4-12 regent Street

Tell us how Target Property Finance made you happy

Telephone
"When we needed a short term bridging loan to buy our new home, the adviser was great in placing us with the right lender and with what we was a very good deal (as far as bridging goes). Fortunately for us, we managed to sell the property sooner, and the bridge was not required. Top 10 Finance did not charge us any abort fees, and managed to arrange refund of some of our legal costs for which we were very grateful."
"Top 10 Finance helped us with obtaining a bridging loan for a rather large project we wanted to do, It wasn't an easy project to raise funds on for various reasons but with their assistance and constant persistence in dealing with all the out if the ordinary issues we encountered on the way, we have now made a significant profit. If we were tempted to do the same project again, they would be our first port of call."
"Finding a loan for our house purchase was easy with Zara's help. I'd like to personally thank her for all her help. Excellent service all-round."
"Amazing bridging finance with great offers. The process was easier than I imagined, probably thanks to Zara and all her work. Highly recommended"
"The whole process has been smooth and effortless, and I'm very happy it's all been the case with my first investment purchase. This has given me confidence to obtain more.in the future and I'll be back.."
"Brilliant bridging finance"
"This was our first auction finance deal and we were very stressed, asking a lot of questions, however Zara was not only extra patient in her explanation, but her experience shone through. Very pleased with how everything panned out in the end"
"My situation waa a complex one, where I could not release equity via a BTL mortgage on my existing house in order to buy a new home. I had already exchanged contracts for the next property so I was to lose my deposit. However an advisor recommended by top 10 finance did not stop there and came up with fresh new ideas, which in the end enabled me to move into my new home! Without this I wouldn't have been able to move. It was amazingly easy to get through to the advisor every time I tried to contact them and they would call back promptly if they weren't available."
"They are honest and reliable brokers, working with them was easy and they were always professional and to the point. I'd personally recommend them for a bridging loan broker."
"I was initially attracted to the website for the ease of application and enquiry. We have thereafter encountered the same level of effortless efficiency when dealing with the broker, to a great outcome."
"Loved the work that was put in by Zara for our bridging loan. The offers were excellent and the process simple. She worked tirelessly to finish our loan and I am grateful for her help."
"A tremendous broker to work with; she provided us an excellent loan for our house purchase. Very satisfied with the results of our dealings. Highly recommended."
"I'm satisfied with the whole process, only, probably as the title work and leases were very complicated with an absentee landlord, our legals took longer than expected. Regardless, Top 10 was very professional and helpful throughout and we'll come back"
"Called today and spoke to a really helpful lady who advised me that I could get a bridging loan that was more competitive than others were offering. After spending a short time on the phone, came away with a lot of knowledge and will without doubt be using them for arranging a bridging loan"
"Astonished at how I got an offer within two hours where as I my usual broker didn't come back to me for three days. Well connected and trustworthy."
"Brilliant company."
"Wonderful close knit company who helped me every step of the way and managed to get me a very reasonable bridge, ina very quick timescale, despite poor credit. Would definitely recommend top 10"
"A good bridging loan broker with excellent customer support. I was always able to speak to Zara and everything went very smoothly. I'd highly recommend them to all."
"top 10 provided us with a bridging loan to complete a house purchase with which we wanted a fast turnaround, saving us a huge amount in broker and facility fees after we pulled out of a previous offer from another broker. From the initial application the initial offer did not change through the process. Massive Thank you to Zara for your professionalism and outstanding communication throughout the process and were always available to ease any worries when solicitors were difficult to contact and were able to help resolve any issues that came up. Because of this we were able to complete our house purchase within 4 weeks! Thank you."
"My husband and I have been working with Zara for the past month or so and she has been excellent helping us fill out paperwork and finding us a good deal. The least I could do is leave a good review for the hard work she's out in for us. Many thanks Zara."
Target Property Finance is rated 4.99 based on 650 reviews