Target Property Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Target Property Finance

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House, 4-12 regent Street

Telephone

How would you rate Target Property Finance ?

"We were looking to exit our development facility fast and were not even aware of so many great products out there, bridge which Zara arranged was timely and she worked extensively to make it happen in outlet short timescale"
"I was provided a tremendous quality of service throughout my time dealing with Zara. Excellent deals were offered and I'm highly satisfied with the outcome of my loan."
"Faultless service from Zara and her team, I'm overjoyed at the speed at which all was arranged"
"Just as we lost hope that any lender would offer us finance due to our heavy adverse credit situation, they found us an unexpected solution: our own lender! Zara renegotiated our terms and saved our business from receivership."
"When looking for a bridging loan we contacted target property finance who promptly got back to us and provided us with multiple good offers from banks. Thanks to Zara and her team, our bridging loan has allowed us to buy a property that we had dreamed of owning. Many thanks to Target!"
"This broker put me through with lots of good offers from good banks for my bridging loan. They worked non-stop on getting me to completion and I'm very thankful for it."
"Our usual broker approached a few banks but Zara was the most responsive and efficient. we decided this was a broker for us"
"Thanks to Zara, we got a bridging loan for our auction purchase with an excellent rate."
"They went above and beyond to help me out with getting our bridging loan. We would recommend them highly."
"I needed to arrange a second charge loan to deal with an unexpected business bill. Zara arranged a short term for a period of 3 months and I was able to draw it down in less than 3 weeks well done Zara"
"Took out a bridging loan after buying a house at auction and target helped us through the process. Very quick."
"These people don't mess around. Always on hand to help and got me through the bridging loan process ASAP. Thankful for their help."
"Quick easy and simple loan. Much thanks to Zara and haste. Found us a very good deal"
"I'm very happy of the result of my consultation with target. They went above and beyond to get me the best loan out there. never moment wasted. I'd be happy to use them again."
"this was our third deal and as always we would recommend this broker to all our clients. Efficient, fast and trustworthy"
"Bridging finance from the best. Easy to work with and Zara was always available."
"Zara is a little miss efficient! It was a pleasure dealing with you and we will return with new cases again in the near future"
"this was so much better than expected. the broker is very well connected and is an absolute star. the lenders' solicitors were not so fast, but overall this was a very good experience"
"My wife and I recently decided to move and we took a bridging loan with target to help us finance a purchase of a new house. They were very helpful and professional."
"Whilst the process took a bit longer than expected, mainly due to the complexity of our requirement, the Interest rate was exceptionally good. As was Zara's advice and hard work. Thank you"
Target Property Finance is rated 4.99 based on 617 reviews