Target Fire Protection Reviews

Read Target Fire Protection Reviews

richard@target-fire.co.uk

Unit 3B Buckley Road Industrial EstateRochdale, ,

Tell us how Target Fire Protection made you happy
Adrian, Depot Manager (EMR Eccles)

Following a site visit from Phil today I was very impressed how helpful he was nothing is to much trouble, very helpful with information/advice and extremely polite, If this is the way Target fire conduct themselves when visiting site then I look forward to doing more business going forward.

Well done Phil
Cheers
Excellent Service by Mark. He was professional, informative, honest, presentable, and knows his industry very well. Highly recommended.
Engineer arrived on time. Completed the task efficiently and issued the certificate.
John is very helpful, and friendly. He knows what he is doing and always does a good job for us.
Very efficient, very friendly service from Jon
Effiecient service provided
ian was great very friendly
I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF THE YOUNG GENTLEMAN THAT CAME TO SERVICE OUR FIRE EXTINGUISHERS TODAY, BUT FOUND HIM TO BE VERY
THOROUGH AND PLEASANT.
COMPANY SMA INDUSTRIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Ian came to our new premises today and as always was very helpful!
Thank you for a professional service carried out by a competent young man.
Ian came to a Supported Living House today to fit 4 Fire Extinguishers. He was very polite, friendly and helpful. When he left, there was no cleaning up to do, I would highly recommend him to anyone. I would give him the greatest star rating possible.

Gwyneth Worrall, Creative Support.
The Customer Portal is very easy to access at any time of the day. It is the first time that I have used such a device and I am surprised that some of our other contractors don't have a similar facility.

The quality of service has been very good and has shown up our previous contractor to some tune.
Kevin was extremely professional got on with the job in hand. Excellent service
Brilliant Team, would definitely recommend!
I was able to book a next day visit to do an assessment. This was completed, price quoted and installation done by the engineer on site (Kevin) all on that day. Very friendly and efficient service.
They adapted the course not only to cover what is required but added emphasis to areas we requested focus on. I really appreciate the experience and the willingness to personalise the offered training.
Engineer(Kevin) that came out to us was very helpful. Talked us through everything he was doing, in the past when we had people doing our fire testing they would not explain anything and were done in couple of hours. Whereas Kevin took is time and was really through. Also answered any question the team had re: fire testing in house.
They are quite customer oriented and professional people. Charge you minimum and donot cheat you. They suggest you exactly what you need to be doing no bullshit.
Easy to approach and quick and efficient service. Great people great service .i am using there services for more than 4 years now.
Excellent service by Jon from Target Fire
Jon as always gave excellent service, polite, friendly and efficient. Thank you.
Target Fire Protection is rated 4.99 based on 130 reviews