Target Fire Protection Reviews

Unit 3B Buckley Road Industrial Estate
Rochdale

Tell us how Target Fire Protection made you happy

Telephone
"David, Kevin, Richard and the team have been known to me professionally for over 10 years. In this world of compliance, this is one aspect I am happy to leave with Target Fire. I know they will visit our 12 sites, service extinguishers, fire blankets, Dry risers & fire hydrants in a timely and efficient way. Evidence of work is accessible using the customer portal - so our insurers and customers (during audits) - are easily satisfied. Well done Target."
"As a multi site company, Waterfields (Leigh )Ltd have been using Target Fire Protection for all of our fire extinguisher and fire training needs for over 6 years, The engineers are always helpful and offer advice, over and above that which is provided by other companies that we have used in the past. They always check before carrying our work and make our relationships with H&S bodies much more professional. Richard Waterfield Chairman Waterfields (Leigh )Ltd"
"Target have provided a professional service whilst always maintaining a friendly approach. We are a residential school and college which supports children and young people with the most complex needs. The majority of our students have little or no communication, therefore Safeguarding and the safety of our students is of paramount importance. Danny, our engineer fully understands the needs of our students and will adapt his schedule to fit in with our students. Target always go out of their way to respond to any emergencies we have and have maintained our fire fighting equipment for at least 6 years in my opinion the 5 star rating is most definitely deserved. I would have no hesitation in recommending their service."
"In our group of companies we have 6 separate sites, one being a large complex site regarding Fire Safety, Target Fire have taken away all our concerns with regards to Fire Safety etc. Very professional company with the personnel service added in for good measure, would recommend to anyone. Great company to deal with."
"Target fire protection have provided fire protection services at mike brown dental for many years. I am in their diary so no action is required on my part to keep my business legal. All target fire staff that enter my premises are knowledgeable and helpful, and they are also polite and friendly to my staff and patients, and go about their business in a non-intrusive manner. Their 5 star rating is well earned and i recommend them highly without hesitation."
"We have used Target fire for extinguisher checks ,maintenance and training for many years. They offer First class customer service, the engineers are always helpful and professional while on site and they are very competitively priced. I would highly recommend them to any business. Brendan Kennedy. Quality and Service Director ( Coates Engingeering Group)"
Target Fire Protection is rated 4.99 based on 121 reviews