Target Fire Protection Reviews

Read Target Fire Protection Reviews

Unit 3B Buckley Road Industrial Estate
Rochdale

Tell us how Target Fire Protection made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jon at Target has been servicing our extinguishers for many years and we have always found him a pleasure to deal with. He's polite, helpful and friendly and is proactive about informing us about the extinguishers we need and ones we should get rid of.
We would definitely recommend Target (and Jon) for extinguisher services!
The information and practical elements of how and when to use a fire Extinguisher was delivered in a fun, informative and practical manner and was a pleasure to attend.
Great service and team. Kept informed with eta to arrive on site. Technician that arrived on site was very polite and informative on what was being carried out and best advice.
I'd thoroughly recommend Target Fire - they work efficiently, with minimum hassle and Ian and Richard are really friendly. In contrast to many others, they take the time to explain stuff and solve problems with a personal touch.
I know have sound knowledge of my Role as Fire Marshall and what practices I need in place to ensure that all my colleagues and others in the building are safe should a fire break out on the premises. I am also now confident when using a fire extinguisher and which ones are relevant for different fire categories - Thank You Richard!!
Richard gave us a really good training session today on fire safety which was a mix of theory and practical. We got to try all the different types of extinguisher and see how they worked so it was really useful.
Had an excellent friendly training session with a fine balance between its informative and practical aspects.
We had a course on how to use fire extinguishers today - it was very informative and the practical aspect will be very helpful in the event of a fire.
Friendly and professional service from Ian with no disruption to our business.
Once again superb service and efficiency from Target Fire Protection as always, And a BIG THANK YOU to Phil Northover for providing the service and advice that we required. Nothing is to much for Phil , who goes out of his way to help when it is needed.
Just had our fire extinguisher training conducted by Richard, really informative, loved the practical side of the training.
Recently had extinguishers serviced by Ian. He was very friendly and efficient
Had the annual service of our fire extinguishers, great service as usual. Jon was brilliant at answering my questions as I have just taken on the role as Fire Warden.
Great service, thank you.
Excellent Fire Extinguisher training by Richard. I would highly recommend Target. Excellent service. Very satisfied.
Thorough and professional, looking forward to seeing Mark at our next service visit.
We contacted target this morning and by lunchtime, they had assessed our needs and fitted appropriate extinguishers. Their work was tidy, quick, efficient and friendly. We look forward to seeing them again next year.
Had a visit from Phil today must say what a lovely gentleman been using target for some time great company
never had any problems using target all dealings are very proffesional
would recoment target to anyone
Great service, Kevin was very helpful.
Target Fire Protection is rated 4.99 based on 124 reviews