Take My Calls Reviews

of reviewers recommend Take My Calls
Read Take My Calls Reviews

About Take My Calls:

We offer simple and straightforward telephone answering services for individuals, sole traders and small/micro businesses across the whole of the UK. We work 24 x 7 x 365 and never close and we never sub-contract your service to anyone else.

You can buy a package of included calls per month on a rolling month-to-month contract or just Pay As You Go.

Call us now on 0800 138-8550 or visit our website www.takemycalls.co.uk

Take My Calls: always a voice - never a voicemail

0800 138-8550

sales@takemycalls.co.uk

Unit B1E,
The Business Park,
Pleasley Vale,

This is such a good service. I can guarantee that every call is handled and a message passed back to me as soon as the call is over. At Intrafocus, we are often out of the office with our clients. This is the perfect solution for our business.
Great service, always polite and professional when answering the phones.
Having used other call answering services with varying degrees of satisfaction other the years, I can genuinely say the service from Take My Calls has been excellent so far & also fairly priced. Keep up the great work. Protheroe Property
So far so great! I set this up just a few days ago and I have actually had a lot more jobs booked in than ever before as there were times when I had no signal on my mobile or I was on another call. They have been a pleasure to deal with and the service has exceeded my expectations. They are quite thorough with the information they collect and the message is passed on instantly. Would highly recommend this company as a stress free hassle free cost effective way to manage your enquiries. Thanks to Mike and his team I can run my business on autopilot:)
I could not be in my office all of the time to answers the phone, so this is the prefect solution. Really happy with the servicer. Highly recommend.
I have run my business without the need of a remote answer service for years as i always answered the calls when or if ever on holiday (much to my families annoyance) but a visit to mainland China to see my son meant i would be unable to do so. This required some careful though as i am very protective of my companies reputation, and it was with some trepidation i handed over my phone system to Take My Calls. I wish i had found them years ago. The calls were answered professionally at all hours and messages taken and emails sent. I have cross checked with my customers that they were all informed of my absence and they were made aware i was unavailable and every customer was so informed. An excellent level of customer service.
The service offered by Take My Calls has been incredibly beneficial to our company. When we need them, we route our calls over and they take very good details (contact details and why the client is calling) and we get e-mailed an overview straight away. As a small business having someone to answer the calls when you cannot is crucial and I am very pleased with the service and cost. I would definitely recommend to any business owner needing UK call answering services.
Great service and fully flexible. From the first contact everything was made very easy and painless. I would defiantly recommend the services of Take My Calls.
Quick and easy to set up. Friendly staff, professional and affordable service. Happy to recommend.
Thanks! I'm delighted you're pleased with our service. Thank you for letting us work with you. Mike Burkinshaw Managing Director
I am very happy with the service, calls are answered promptly, emails sent out immediately and no longer do I have missed calls - my clients are receiving a much better service from me, thank you!
The Take My Calls team have exceeded all of my expectations, my calls are answered by friendly and professional staff 24 hours a day. Mike was extremely helpful in choosing the right package for my business and have helped me to ensure important phone calls aren't missed, something which is vital to my business.
The team at Take My Calls helped us set up the virtual receptionist system for our office. Their system is very simple and has really helped us drive our business forwards.
Thanks Duncan!
Really useful service for small businesses. We use it as an overflow, when our staff are busy or on other calls. Very professional and helpful. We don't have the easiest business name, and they were careful to learn how to say it!
I have found Mike and his team to be very professional and helpful. They have catered for my business needs and requirements with a 24 hour service. I have no problem recommending them to anybody no matter what size your business is.
Take My Calls has been a lifesaver for our business! We hadn't realised just how many calls we were missing but now we have all our calls answered by Take My Calls we are not missing any! Our customers are much happier and we have had plenty of positive feedback about their professional approach and how much better it is to speak to a human rather than leaving a voicemail.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you so much for your kind words Sian. We delighted that our service is working well for you and that you and your clients are seeing the benefits. Mike Managing Director Take My Calls
I have used a couple of other telephone answering companies, Take My Calls are the best so far - they will do anything you ask in a professional way, Highly Recommended!
(PAYG) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Jakob, Thanks for the great review. We're delighted that our service is working for you! Mike
We have been using Take My Calls across our 5 sites for about a year now and we are very happy with how it's helped our business to grow. Fast emails and sms notifications allow us to get in contact with new enquiries as soon as we possibly can. I can recommend Mike and his team enough!
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks Matt! It's great to know that we're helping you grow across the five sites.
We tried two other companies before coming across Take My Calls. The service is excellent, they know how to control a call and the email notification format is fantastic. Highly recommended.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 years ago
I'm delighted we've been able to help you resolve your issues with your previous two companies. Thank you for your kind review. Mike
very prompt emails which really helps me when i am away from my desk.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 years ago
Take My Calls are a friendly,helpful and supportive company. Their service and advice have been excellent. Highly recommend. I know my clients are safe in their hands -which is no small matter ! Sarah Graham
Thanks Sally! It's great to be working with you! Mike