Take My Calls Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Take My Calls

About Take My Calls: We offer simple and straightforward telephone answering services for individuals, sole traders and small/micro businesses across the whole of the UK. We work 24 x 7 x 365 and never close and we never sub-contract your service to anyone else.

You can buy a package of included calls per month on a rolling month-to-month contract or just Pay As You Go.

Call us now on 0800 138-8550 or visit our website www.takemycalls.co.uk

Take My Calls: always a voice - never a voicemail

0800 138-8550

sales@takemycalls.co.uk

Unit B1E,
The Business Park,
Pleasley Vale,

"No fuss. Simple set up. Very professional set up by people who clearly care what they are doing. Very impressed."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent! Mike was so helpful in advising me as to how to start up the new service, not only have they proved to be more efficient, I have also saved money too ! My only regret is that I wish I had used them sooner !"
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 year ago
"Take My calls have become an important and integral part of my business. As a Harley Street therapist it is vital that clients feel supported throughout their journey and this is especially important at the point they first get in touch. Take My calls enable my clients to talk to a friendly and approachable voice which undoubtedly increases the professional profile of my business. My clients really appreciate being able to speak to a person rather than having to leave a voicemail. Take My Calls provide a professional, friendly and accessible service that has made a real difference to my clients and my business. I have no hesitation in highly recommending them."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 year ago
"In the past, I have used a couple of other telephone answering companies and that is just what they are - telephone answering companies. The team at Take My Calls are great - they are friendly, helpful and efficient and it certainly comes across that they enjoy their job and want to go that extra mile. Caroline L"
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 year ago
"As a small organisation, taking calls is not only time consuming but distracting for our staff, especially when most are one type of sales call or another. By using Take My Calls we have done away with all of that and now can get on without any distractions. The service is great and the company a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring a call answering service."
Take My Calls is rated 4.92 based on 25 reviews