Suxceed Womens Ltd Reviews

Westbury-on-Trym

Tell us how Suxceed Womens Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"The cycling shorts I order were outstanding and look so Good on me I am absolutely IN LOVE never been more happier with an order thank you so much ❤️"
"My purchase took long to come but I loved the outfit when it came one ❤️ One of my favourite outfits still haven’t got the chance to wear it so look out x"
"Perfect fit, perfect condition, thankyou so much❤️"
"Amazing customer service, easily contactable. The best independent brand!"
"So cute! My favorite store"
"Absolutely in Love with my Items I purchased from Suxceed! The quality is Amazing and the items got handmade and delivered before I expected them too. I had an Item missing from my order but as soon as I emailed, I had one back just as quick saying they would make the item that day and get it delivered for the next day as I was wanted to wear it for Creamfields. I am Looking forward to ordering again but I love everything so it is going to be a tough decision on what to purchase next! Thank you Suxceed for your hard work and making me looking freaking awesome in your clothes ♡♡"
"Perfect, came quickly too🥰"
"Would highly recommend this website. Clothes are so worth the money and I needed mine for an event and requested and it came within 3 days"
"Literally can’t recommend Suxceed enough! I order an outfit every year for Ibiza or creamfields. If you want something super funky and like to stand out this is the place to order from. The quality is amazing, all made by hand so attention to detail is insane! Plus the customer service is out of this world, I’ve had to exchange before and they went above and beyond to sort my exchange before my holiday! Huge shout out to Abbey for smashing it every year! My favourite brand full stop. X"
"Before ordering anything I emailed Suxceed looking for advice for sizing. I received a response in about an hour. The customer service is FANTASTIC and the product is even better. My outfit was made so flawlessly and it is SO comfortable. Took about 9 days for me to receive my order in the mail. I’m so happy with my purchase and will order again."
"Items are claimed to be handmade to order but when exchanging for a different size my new size came within two days of me sending my original size back. The new size i ordered came with a fault, a hole in the leg, which left me without an outfit for an event as i didn't notice it until on the day. Was only offered an exchange NOT a refund despite the outfit being faulty and the event i needed it for passing before i could order anything else. This was not taken into account at all. I had the outfit on for an hour before noticing the hole, only wearing it in the house while i wait to leave. Sent it back to be told that its basically been worn as the seams are visible and its bobbled in between the legs. The seams being visible says more about the quality of the products their selling - £25 for the seams to do that after wearing for a short period of time? I have since received the product back and there is also NO bobbly bits in between the legs. Just a joke as clearly trying to get out of giving me an exchange so I'm the one left £50 out of pocket with a poor quality outfit. Overpriced clothes and quality does not match up to the price tag. Will not be shopping here again."
Hi Chloe,

As mentioned in our emails, the state of the clothing you sent back to us was unacceptable and nonexchangeable.

There were no tags on any of the items, a hole in the shorts, both items smelling strongly of smoke, with the seams and binding all with wear and tear.

With a thorough inspection with our team and with the goods that were returned to us, we concluded that these items had been worn.

It is in our policy that:

"All items must have all tags attached, item(s) unworn, not tampered with, no stains, strong smells, makeup or tan. The items sent back should be sent back in a sellable condition. If items have been tampered with, we cannot accept the return or exchange as we are unable to re-sell."

Unfortunately, your return had a lot of the above and we had to refuse the exchange.

I hope you can understand that as a business, we need to protect the number of hours and effort that goes into hand-making these clothes and that we HAVE to refuse anything that goes against our company policies.
"I was over joyed with my items I ordered them and they weren’t going to turn up in time for my event and I email and Connie got back to me and got them fast tracked for me so I could enjoy pride in my outfit and it made my day due to the excellent customer service I received thank you vinnie"
"Ordered the shorts from here and they are the best fitting shorts I have ever ordered. So happy with them and can’t wait to wear them in Ibiza. Will definitely order again from here"
"Really good quality, received lots of compliments! Would highly recommend"
"Brilliant service ! Clothes are very good quality and perfect on !"
"Amazing items 🤩"
"Ordered from suxceed again few days ago and items turned up perfect... I honestly cannot fault this company or Abbie,Vinny and their teams work! They never ever let me down. Ordered a few things from here before ... the tekno full outfit, the Acid hot pants, the yellow mesh chaps, the blue and pink bikini, and just ordered the caution set and honestly am in love! I will be a forever customer to this company as their diversity in clothing and range is outstanding💖 My boyfriend also holds a collection of the men’s tops and always has compliments on them, perfect brand and will always praise their work x"
"My partner loved the bits I bought, and because I spent over a certain amount I had a t-shirt thrown in for free which was amazing! Hand delivered to the door which was so reassuring and the clothing quality is spot on. Washed the tracksuit loads of times now and the colours haven’t bled or faded! Can’t fault them 💕"
"Love my acid glow skirt and crop/bandeau! Wish they would still do the fitted skirt rather than just cycle shorts and skater skirts"
"I’ve ordered from here a few times and I love everything tha I’ve got, would loveeee for more neon n the mesh rave things to be added back as I wanted to buy but they stopped selling right before"
Suxceed Womens Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 242 reviews