SuperPay.me Reviews

of reviewers recommend SuperPay.me
Read SuperPay.me Reviews

About SuperPay.me:

Superpay.me offers access to a large number of paid surveys, trials and more which you can take part in and get paid for your participation.

Make money online by successfully completing the paid surveys and other offers available. Once credited for the offer, you can request your payment to your chosen account. Over 90% of our payments are sent within 4 hours. So far we have paid out over $1.7 million to our members and that figure is growing daily.

Follow us on social media for ways to earn, promo codes and more.

Visit Superpay.me today and see how we can help you make money online.

support:@superpay.me

A short while after you begin to complete surveys, they will freeze your account and ask for a photocopy of your Driver's License for NAME AND ADDRESS VERIFICATION purposes. They are inflexible on this requirement. If you choose to sign up with this site, it would be a good idea to cash out early and often, so as not to strand too much of your balance when they freeze your account. Minimum cashout is $1.00 with no Paypal fees. They do charge 2% for all cashouts, though, regardless of amount. I give this site 2 stars out of 5 because I was able to make a little bit of loot before getting frozen out.

They also give a $1.00 voucher to their members for leaving a positive review on this site, so that might explain why they have such a high rating on this site, while at the same time having crappy ratings on other sites.
I like the site for the most part, except when a small change may be needed/wanted and if done without knowing a "right" or specific way to make those changes then the account is labeled as a "CHEATER" and it becomes unuseable, which I do not agree with.
no help resolving issues. will not contact survey admin. to have them pay...to date i am missing over 1500 points and they have done nothing to fix.
Thanks for your inaccurate and completely unbalanced review.

What you have failed to mention here is you raised several support tickets in relation to your enquiry, all which received a reply within a matter of hours, and all which provided you with details:

1 - Who was responsible for dealing with your enquiries relating to points not yet credited.
2 - What you needed to do in relation to relation to your enquiries about points not yet credited.
3 - You have in fact received support relating to your enquiry and resolving your issues, and that you have been provided with all the facts and information you require to help you with your enquiry.

Simply put, the issue is between you and the advertiser providing the survey/offer and not for us to become involved. It is not an issue that we can fix because it is not an issue with our site.

You seem to have failed to mention and take into account with your review:

- How many surveys/offers you have participated in and received credit for
- How much you have earned with us, and how quickly those payments were issued.
- That you have received every single payment that you have requested.
- That you continue to work with us on a regular basis being credit and paid indicating that in fact you clearly rate us as more than two stars otherwise you would have left our site.

Admin