SuperPay.me Reviews

of reviewers recommend SuperPay.me
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read SuperPay.me Reviews

About SuperPay.me:

Superpay.me offers access to a large number of paid surveys, trials and more which you can take part in and get paid for your participation.

Make money online by successfully completing the paid surveys and other offers available. Once credited for the offer, you can request your payment to your chosen account. Over 90% of our payments are sent within 4 hours. So far we have paid out over $1.7 million to our members and that figure is growing daily.

Follow us on social media for ways to earn, promo codes and more.

Visit Superpay.me today and see how we can help you make money online.

support:@superpay.me

They like to screw people out of money .70 cents at a time, then claim they have no way to fix. This is even on an INSTANT CREDITING survey. They copy and paste nonsense to respond to you. Have made $80.... Also got screwed another $35................ just never showed up. Unless you like self torture and being screwed, constantly, for pennys, stay the hell away.
Me banearon sin razon alguna
This is a great website. Great surveys and rewards. That was until today. My account has been marked as a cheater. Will review again when/if this problem is fixed
I'm eating very poor because my account has been locked for 45 days now for "verification for offers" I think its just yalls way of not wanting to pay me and I will be telling everyone I know about how yall have handled blowing me off by telling me to just wait 30 more days while I have money sitting in my account that I rightfully earned!
Hi, Youa re informed prior to join the site that your account may be subject to our offer verification check You confirmed you had read, understood and agreed with taking part in that verification check prior to joining the site. Youu were then further informed that your account was flagged to complete a check that would take up to 60 days. If therefore you have waited 45 days, then you should follow the instructions and information you have been provide with on 2 separate occasions and contact us after 60 days. If our advertisers successfully verify your offers, then you will be able to proceed with a withdrawal without any issues. Please do not make false and unfounded accusations against our site when you have been provided with more than enough information for you to understand the process that is currently being carried out.
They withhold payment randomly.
you can not make much money on this site to be honest, im not sure who would even do it
Superpay.me decided to lock my account for earning normally and working hard doing lots of surveys, now the admins refuse to give me my money. You guys should be ashamed and have a sorry security system.
SuperPay.me is rated 4.80 based on 1,088 reviews