SuperPay.me Reviews

of reviewers recommend SuperPay.me
Read SuperPay.me Reviews

About SuperPay.me:

Superpay.me offers access to a large number of paid surveys, trials and more which you can take part in and get paid for your participation.

Make money online by successfully completing the paid surveys and other offers available. Once credited for the offer, you can request your payment to your chosen account. Over 90% of our payments are sent within 4 hours. So far we have paid out over $1.7 million to our members and that figure is growing daily.

Follow us on social media for ways to earn, promo codes and more.

Visit Superpay.me today and see how we can help you make money online.

support:@superpay.me

I'm eating very poor because my account has been locked for 45 days now for "verification for offers" I think its just yalls way of not wanting to pay me and I will be telling everyone I know about how yall have handled blowing me off by telling me to just wait 30 more days while I have money sitting in my account that I rightfully earned!
Hi, Youa re informed prior to join the site that your account may be subject to our offer verification check You confirmed you had read, understood and agreed with taking part in that verification check prior to joining the site. Youu were then further informed that your account was flagged to complete a check that would take up to 60 days. If therefore you have waited 45 days, then you should follow the instructions and information you have been provide with on 2 separate occasions and contact us after 60 days. If our advertisers successfully verify your offers, then you will be able to proceed with a withdrawal without any issues. Please do not make false and unfounded accusations against our site when you have been provided with more than enough information for you to understand the process that is currently being carried out.
Superpay.me decided to lock my account for earning normally and working hard doing lots of surveys, now the admins refuse to give me my money. You guys should be ashamed and have a sorry security system.
A short while after you begin to complete surveys, they will freeze your account and ask for a photocopy of your Driver's License for NAME AND ADDRESS VERIFICATION purposes. They are inflexible on this requirement. If you choose to sign up with this site, it would be a good idea to cash out early and often, so as not to strand too much of your balance when they freeze your account. Minimum cashout is $1.00 with no Paypal fees. They do charge 2% for all cashouts, though, regardless of amount. I give this site 2 stars out of 5 because I was able to make a little bit of loot before getting frozen out. They also give a $1.00 voucher to their members for leaving a positive review on this site, so that might explain why they have such a high rating on this site, while at the same time having crappy ratings on other sites.
They like to screw people out of money .70 cents at a time, then claim they have no way to fix. This is even on an INSTANT CREDITING survey. They copy and paste nonsense to respond to you. Have made $80.... Also got screwed another $35................ just never showed up. Unless you like self torture and being screwed, constantly, for pennys, stay the hell away.
Very good company with lot's of interesting and diverse survey. Instant pay.
Good surveys and quick same day payout
high paying surveys, instant Paypal payout!!
Best survey site never out of surveys and 100% legit and pays within 24hrs. I highly recommend this site really fast payout and $1 dollar threshold for withdrawal.
surveys are too hard to qualify for
Good site fairly easy to earn
I have been using SuperPay.me for only a few weeks, but have already earned what would have taken me twice as long through another survey company. I was very pleased to be able to receive it as cash in my PayPal account.
I love all the different surveys and the fast Payout. Try it you won't regret it
Superpay.me is really an awesome website. It's among the legit site paying you real cash. I really love their services. in fact, it's the site on the internet through which I have made real cash in my life. Keeping going Superpay.
on my experience working on www.superpay.me i found it paying much more than alternative sites and the taskes are quite easier and faster but surprising part is they pay up like in hours after withdrawing and if you ever get in any trouble the support reply you quite fast
Very good site for making money. Personally I have made $15 in almost 3 weeks. I could definately recommend.
Great company! Quick payout and fun surveys!
Great surveys
I HIGHLY recommend this survey app. I've been doing surveys here for a month and have cashed out 155$ and it's easy and quick cashouts and easy to navigate and use this survey site.
Easy surveys. Quick payout and good variety
Superpayme is a cool place to earn quick cash with many different options for earning with payouts as low as a dollar can't beat that.
SuperPay.me is rated 4.79 based on 1,041 reviews