Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Structured Communications Ltd
Read Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

About Structured Communications Ltd:

We are Structured, the professional Business Communications provider.

Delivering flexible communication solutions with personal account management to enhance your business operations.

02033014000

hello@structuredcommunications.co.uk

Unit 8
Foundry Court
Foundry Lane

Tell us how Structured Communications Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Structured Communications Ltd 5 star review on 22nd May 2018
Mood Signs Ltd
More Photos & Videos
My broadband order was dealt with very efficiently. The engineer visit and subsequent installation was dealt with on time. No complaints at all. Would recommend definitely.
On the whole, I am delighted with Structured. Whilst there have been some connectivity issues with e-mail which continue, I am always treated exceptionally well by Adam and Kurt on the support side. Thanks.
Happy to recommend for the service we use Structured Comms for.
The prices we pay are quite high. As the structure of our company changed so have our needs. Unfortunately, the contract we signed does not recognise that.

Apart from that we are happy with the service we are receiving.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Should there be an area on your account we need to look at we will gladly assist and see if anything is possible. Could we suggest a meet to go through with you? Please contact us on 0203 301 4000 or info@structuredcommunications.co.uk.
Structured Communications have provided the basic telephone services I require efficiently, with clear billing etc.
Thank you for taking the time to review. Glad to hear the billing is clear and understandable.
Very friendly team who are always ready to help and assist with any problems or queries in a professional manner.
Thank you for your kind review, we very much appreciate the feedback. We look forward to speaking with you soon should you require.
Responsive and informative service.
Thank you. We very much appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the best and look forward to speaking with you soon.
We have always found Melanie to be extremely helpful and also Nick who comes out to fix our phones etc.

We did have a sales person Anthony Etheridge visit us and I agreed to get a broadband upgrade. This did not go well and I did make my comments to Anthony at the time.
Structured Communications Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 53 reviews