Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Structured Communications Ltd
Read Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

About Structured Communications Ltd:

We are Structured, the professional Business Communications provider.

Delivering flexible communication solutions with personal account management to enhance your business operations.

02033014000

hello@structuredcommunications.co.uk

Unit 8
Foundry Court
Foundry Lane

Tell us how Structured Communications Ltd made you happy
Ghost gamer broadband is not fit for its intended purpose.

I was very excited about the potential of this service and it had been recommended to me by a gamer friend.

Multiple claims are made about this service and how suitable it is for online gaming. Unfortunately, the service and the connection speed that I got were terrible. It likely reflects my rural location but ultimately it is of deeply unsatisfactory quality. I cannot game online, I cannot use it as described.
I would recommend that if you live in the countryside and want to game online investigate 4G home broadband rather than this really terrible internet service provider which makes false claims about the suitability of its service.
Hello. We are very sorry you have not had the experience you hoped for with Ghost Gamer Broadband. Our rural locations often achieve higher speeds than expected, however in this instance it seems this has not been the case. To help us explore this further, please can you contact us privately with more details, and we will do our very best to help you find a solution so you can get back on top of your game. Thanks, Ghost.
The installation of the SC's VOIP telephone system in our London flat was a unmitigated disaster. It is still not working properly but I was too ill to keep demanding that the problems be resolved. Clearly, having a 6th phone for a system designed for a maximum of 5 phones was a major error. This 6th phone should be taken back. Also, there is no longer any phone reception in the Guest room.
We shall be back in the UK in October and we shall expect the system to be finally sorted out.
MD-H
PS - I was a great fan of SC for some 20 years and recomended SC to many friends, now I am no longer one.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your honesty and are sorry about your experience. Please could you advise when you are returning to the UK so we may arrange our engineer to be onsite and rectify any issues or concerns you have. Many thanks.
Structured Communications Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 57 reviews