Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Structured Communications Ltd
Read Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

About Structured Communications Ltd:

We are Structured, the professional Business Communications provider.

Delivering flexible communication solutions with personal account management to enhance your business operations.

02033014000

hello@structuredcommunications.co.uk

Unit 8
Foundry Court
Foundry Lane

Tell us how Structured Communications Ltd made you happy
DO NOT USE GHOST GAMING BROADBAND they will promise you the world, when you complain on day 1 they will keep you hanging on for 14 days till your past cancellation cooldown time as soon as your past the cool off period they will stop emailing, stop responding and when you leave due to the internet not being what was promised they will send you an incorrect bill WORST INTERNET COMPANY EVER!!!! Stick with BT / Virgin etc. They will work with you, Ghost Gaming WILL NOT!!!!!!! 0/10 - DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND BE SCAMMED LIKE I HAVE!!!
Thanks to the utter tenacity and perseverance of Adam at Structured Communications, I now have a working Fibre Line into my office.
We've recently taken out Business Broadband with Structured and the our experience has been super positive, the whole process of ordering and installation was A* - even when we made a mistake with our address they were super helpful and turned around a solution really quickly. Would highly recommend them.
Outsanding. I moved to a new property that had fibre pre-installed, and, as I didn't have 4G reception couldn't use my mobile connection to remotely work from. Structured were friendly, helpful, and got back to me on twice on the same day to confirm how quickly they could set up the new connection. The router arrived with everything preconfigured, and the connection was set up quickly, and easily, and everything just worked. I cannot recommend these guys enough.
Very conscientious.
After seeing the reviews and having big issues gaming with Virgin Media I decided to get Ghost Gaming Broadband. The process seemed to be straight forward until the BT engineer came & couldn't connect the line due to "health + safety" & recommended that I get a "business line" from a different provider. I wish the customer service was better & also their communication with BT. If they had appropriate options when asking via text messages what type of property they are installing the line in this would of been avoided. Furthermore if they had simply just told me they can not connect a line in my summer house located in the garden I would of never of committed to the order.
Thank you for your feedback and we apologise your order did not progress the way you had expected. The installation of service must be to the address provided on the order, therefore a summer house would need to be a registered address and the address on the order. As standard Openreach will install a few meters into a property, however the current Covid restrictions place limitations on what the engineers are allowed to do. When the engineer refers to a private provider in this kind of situation, it is a recommendation to have a 3rd party company run a cable from the Openreach socket to the summer house as the request is out of the scope for a standard install. We will advise of this if we are informed. Please contact us privately with more details and we will do our best to help you find a solution.
So easy to say excellent. Each step was handled efficiently and with speed. The people I dealt with understand customer care. I would recommend them, without hesitation.
Excellent service throughout the process, first class.....
Fast efficient service, the installation went like clockwork.
Ghost gamer broadband is not fit for its intended purpose. I was very excited about the potential of this service and it had been recommended to me by a gamer friend. Multiple claims are made about this service and how suitable it is for online gaming. Unfortunately, the service and the connection speed that I got were terrible. It likely reflects my rural location but ultimately it is of deeply unsatisfactory quality. I cannot game online, I cannot use it as described. I would recommend that if you live in the countryside and want to game online investigate 4G home broadband rather than this really terrible internet service provider which makes false claims about the suitability of its service.
Hello. We are very sorry you have not had the experience you hoped for with Ghost Gamer Broadband. Our rural locations often achieve higher speeds than expected, however in this instance it seems this has not been the case. To help us explore this further, please can you contact us privately with more details, and we will do our very best to help you find a solution so you can get back on top of your game. Thanks, Ghost.
Low ping and very stable! Miles better than virgin media! recommend big time!
When I was looking to get FTTP installed at home Structured Communications responded quickly with all the information I needed to make a decision and provided good pricing for the service I needed. They arranged installation through Openreach, including chasing Openreach when necessary, and the service is now up and running smoothly. Staff are accessible by phone and email and have been helpful at all times. I have subsequently switched my landline to Structured Communications and that is now also working well.
Very clear communication at every stage. Painless transfer and my family are now happily streaming on 3 devices each with no issues and no buffering.
ordered at 11 clock in the morning up running the next day! great speed and great customer service. ping rate is 8ms ghosted gamer broadband. Not a cheap router too.
All communications and work done by Structured Communications has been been accurately, on time and within budget. Their engineers are trustworthy, knowledgable and cheerful. No hesitation to recommend them.
The support team were fantastic during the initial set up. OpenReach were not helping and it took them 9 months to sort our fibre connection out. The support team kept on at them every week and provided feedback to us along the way, on an almost weekly basis. It could have been a very stressful process, but was not as they kept communicating with us. We have had no issues since "going live" :-)
My broadband order was dealt with very efficiently. The engineer visit and subsequent installation was dealt with on time. No complaints at all. Would recommend definitely.
Recently, we received excellent care from Structured Communications. We contacted them about upgrading our internet to faster speeds and received an answer the same day. The solutions that they offered were practical and affordable, designed specifically to our own needs. Great service overall!
Very helpful and very quick to respond with any questions
The team at Structured Communications are knowledgeable, efficient and offer great customer experience.
Structured Communications Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 66 reviews