Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Structured Communications Ltd
Read Structured Communications Ltd Reviews

About Structured Communications Ltd:

We are Structured, the professional Business Communications provider.

Delivering flexible communication solutions with personal account management to enhance your business operations.

02033014000

hello@structuredcommunications.co.uk

Unit 8
Foundry Court
Foundry Lane

Tell us how Structured Communications Ltd made you happy
Low ping and very stable! Miles better than virgin media! recommend big time!
When I was looking to get FTTP installed at home Structured Communications responded quickly with all the information I needed to make a decision and provided good pricing for the service I needed. They arranged installation through Openreach, including chasing Openreach when necessary, and the service is now up and running smoothly. Staff are accessible by phone and email and have been helpful at all times. I have subsequently switched my landline to Structured Communications and that is now also working well.
Very clear communication at every stage. Painless transfer and my family are now happily streaming on 3 devices each with no issues and no buffering.
ordered at 11 clock in the morning up running the next day! great speed and great customer service. ping rate is 8ms ghosted gamer broadband. Not a cheap router too.
All communications and work done by Structured Communications has been been accurately, on time and within budget. Their engineers are trustworthy, knowledgable and cheerful. No hesitation to recommend them.
The support team were fantastic during the initial set up. OpenReach were not helping and it took them 9 months to sort our fibre connection out. The support team kept on at them every week and provided feedback to us along the way, on an almost weekly basis. It could have been a very stressful process, but was not as they kept communicating with us. We have had no issues since "going live" :-)
My broadband order was dealt with very efficiently. The engineer visit and subsequent installation was dealt with on time. No complaints at all. Would recommend definitely.
Recently, we received excellent care from Structured Communications. We contacted them about upgrading our internet to faster speeds and received an answer the same day. The solutions that they offered were practical and affordable, designed specifically to our own needs. Great service overall!
Very helpful and very quick to respond with any questions
The team at Structured Communications are knowledgeable, efficient and offer great customer experience.
Been with SC for 5+ years and can’t fault the response and service.
No Spam! No hassle!
On a couple of occasions I have experienced issues with receiving emails or hosting issues -one call to Structured and the issues are resolved, fast, politely & efficiently, first rate in my opinion. Would have no problems with recommending them.
The staff of Structured Communications Limited have always responded efficiently, politely and promptly to all matters necessitating attention. The invoices submitted are comprehensive and informative.
Before I was even a customer, they helped resolve a setup issue with openreach.
Always impressed with the standard of service received by Chris and the team....
Structured Communications Ltd 5 star review on 22nd May 2018
They are always friendly and happy to help and go deal with any queries I have quickly and efficiently.
Structured Communications have provided us, and our customers with exceptional lines and service over the last 10 years. Support, when required, is exceptional. A great company to work with !!
Chris was very helpful from the start.
Our phone and WiFi was moved to our new office with minimum fuss.
Good, efficient service